Our New Toy

Story Info
Husband and wife break Matt into life of service.
1.2k words
4.01
68.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I went to high school together. Unlike most tales, we weren't high school sweethearts. We had dated once, but it had never really gone anywhere. It wasn't until we happened upon each other years later that we even realized that we were attracted to each other or had feelings for one another. He's a gorgeous man. Of medium height and build, he has thick dark hair that I just love to sink my fingers into. (Especially as he's going down on me.) He has gorgeous ice blue eyes that make my heart melt, my temperature rise, and my pussy go into spasms. Every time he looks at me with that hungry look, my mouth waters and I know I'm going to get a good, hard, long fucking with that big, thick 7 inch cock that I love so much.

My husband loves my tits. Especially my long, dark nipples that just beg to be sucked and pulled and pinched. I love it when he runs his big fingers over them, teasing me. It sends nice little shivers all the way down to my toes. Sometimes he even likes to slide that big cock of his between my big 38D tits and fuck them like a mad man while I suck the end of his swollen cock.

We had a great sex life right from the beginning. We got wild, and lost all inhibitions with each other. We fucked every way imaginable and shared all our dirty thoughts, our fantasies, or kinks, everything. We loved to roll play with each other and dream of all the nasty things we'd do to each other. God, it's still so hot.

We'd talked about having a threesome, and he knew that one of my major fetishes was to be with him and another guy. The thought of watching while another man went down on my husbands cock that I worshiped so much thrilled me to the core. Oh how I wanted to see that long beast of his slide down the throat of some hot stud. Watch as the other man moaned and sucked my husband's cock like he was a cum drinking whore. Just thinking about it now gets me all hot and bothered. Ohhhhh, I want to touch my little kitty so bad!

It finally happened. I knew he liked getting his cock sucked by guys. He'd done it once before. I made him tell me every dirty detail while he fucked me. (That's another story.) The plan was for me just to watch, but once my husband Mike, Matt, and I were all in the same room I just couldn't help myself.

I watched in awe and wonder as Matt came up to Mike. He started slowly pulling his T-shirt over his head. I watched as his thumbs grazed Mike as he rolled the shirt up and pulled it off over his head. I watched Matt kiss his way down Mike's chest grazing each nipple with his teeth. Mike moaned out. All the while I feel my pussy begin to throb. I'm getting soaking wet watching the scene that unfolds before my eyes.

Before long they're both naked on the bed and Matt kisses his way down Mike's body. He leaves a glistening trail over his skin as he licks and kisses his way down to Mike's throbbing cock. I slip my short black skirt up, revealing my bare pussy to my roving hands. I watch as Matt's mouth hovers over Mike's cock, I can see him laying on the bed straining to get the head into Matt's mouth. The room is tense with anticipation from my husband as I. the second Matt's tongue touches my husband's cock I explode into a powerful orgasm. I finger myself right threw it riding the waves of it and building myself even higher as I watch Matt's head sink down to the hilt on Mike's cock. I moan, my eyes glued to the site before me and Mike motions to me from the bed.

I take the few steps over to him, stumbling in my attempt to keep my gaze trained on Matt sucking my husband like a first rate Hoover. I straddle Mike's face, letting my drenched pussy lips slide over his lips. His tongue reaches out to scoop all of my sweet juicy cum into his lips. I cry out, as I feel him slide a finger into my ass at the same time his tongue enters my pussy and starts slurping out all my juices.

"Oh yeah! That's it honey, fuck me. Fuck both those holes while I watch Matt devour that cock."

With that, he slaps my ass hard, and I cry out. Yelping, the sting of the blow forces me forward and grinds my clit against his chin. I shudder, and bend over and keep grinding my clit on his chin. I can't help myself and my mouth finds Mike's cock and I begin to lick it. My tongue swirling along with Matt's as we both tease and nibble his cock.

I loved kissing Matt with my husbands cock between our lips. Our tongues dueled together, stroking each other and him at the same time. I motioned for Matt to switch me places, and we traded. Matt straddled Mikes chest as he again lunged his mouth down on his cock. Mike moaned and thrashed against the bed.

I lifted my husband's legs, putting them over my shoulders as I dived in to his balls. Taking them into my mouth and bathing them with my saliva as I sucked and licked and nibbled for all I was worth. I felt his balls tighten in my mouth, and I knew he was getting close to cumming. I reached deep into my pussy, furiously fingering myself to orgasm as Matt sped up on him. I watched my husband tense, lift himself up, I knew he was about to blow and as I came, I pulled my drenched fingers out, and jammed one up his ass like he likes me to do. I never took my mouth off of his balls, I felt them spasm in my mouth as his ass clenched my finger with each shot of hot, creamy cum into Matt's mouth.

I climbed up My husband's body, pulling Matt's head off of his cock and slammed it into my dripping snatch. I came on him instantly and wormed my way up Mike's chest.

"Clean him up slut." I commanded Matt.

Clean him up he did. He attacked Mike's cock like a man starved while I lay on top of my husband with his cock nestled between the lips of my pussy. While Matt licked and cleaned Mike, he was licking my pussy clean too. As he cleaned the head of Mike's cock, his tongue bathed my pussy, and I came again.

We lay there, spent and exhausted as Matt licked and sucked both of us down from our orgasms. Matt's cock was 8 inches of hard cut steel as he worked to obey the demands of his new mistress and master. We'd have to do something about that soon, but for now I was content to watch our new little wench continue to please us both.

To be continued...