Our Night to Remember

Story Info
After a long day of work you are teased and pleased.
1.8k words
3.74
31k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular night I just got done with work and stopped to pick up just a few things. You had invited me over to visit. Just as I get there I receive a text saying the door is open and I should just come in.

As I walk in all is quiet. I call for you with no answer. I start to wander looking for you. I finally find you in the bedroom. It looked as though you were putting away some clothes. You turn to see me there and great me with a giant smile. I come closer to you and wrap my arms around you in a big hug. I whisper that it is nice to see you again and give you a kiss.

You then tell me you have some plans for us tonight and to take a seat in the chair while we talk them over. So I sit and start to remove my tie, actually wore one today. Quickly you take the tie and put my arm on the arm rest of the chair and tie it down tightly. Then you grab a scarf and tie my other arm to as well. As you are doing this you have this very mischievous look on your face. I just look at you with great interest.

Once you are sure that I am tied securely to the chair you slowly start to unbutton my shirt and run your hands up and down my chest. I just moan softly then giggle a little feeling your nails tickle me. Then you step back and start to slowly remove your shirt revealing a very sexy bra. You come close to me and as you are leaning down to kiss me your breasts brush against my face. Kissing me slow and softly you run your hands over my chest again. Stepping back again you slowly start to undo your pants to reveal matching and very sheer panties.

Still trapped by the tie and scarf I can feel my cock begin to swell in my pants. I watch with anticipation as you slowly turn around giving me a preview of your entire body. You reach up and pull the thin straps of your bra down then reach back and start to unhook it. Bringing your hands back in front of you, you cup your breasts and let the bra start to falls. You start to notice my squirming and again that mischievous look appears on your face. Slowly and deliberately you lean forward. Your nipples brush against my lips. I try to suck one into my mouth but you move too quickly and quietly let me know it's not time yet

One last time you stand and turning away from me you slowly slide your panties down. As you do you bend at the waist showing me an incredible view of your ass and pussy. I then notice just how wet your pussy is. I can actually see little drops of moisture glistening on your lips. I lean forward as much as I can to get a better view. You notice this. You turn and push me back into my chair. Like I really could go anywhere.

Lying back on the bed, you watch me as you part your legs. I eyes follow you as you reach between your legs and slowly start to rub your pussy. Then you take your fingers and pull your lips apart. I can't believe how wet you are. I want nothing more than to come right over and lick all the sweet liquid from your pussy. As I watch I can feel my cock is rock hard and probably leaving some giant wet spots in my pants.

Now you are rubbing your clit as you pull back the hood to reveal how big and swollen it has gotten. I keep watching, hoping you will come back to me and ease the discomfort in my pants. Just as I can't wait any longer, you finally do. You stand and move right in front of me again. Instead of leaning over me you get down on your knees and open my pants. You ask and I quickly oblige to lifting myself off the chair as much as I can so you can slide my pants right off. The look on your face is perfect as you notice I have on just a small pair of pink lace panties. Quickly you notice that they are not holding me in too well and that there are marks of precum up and down the front. I see you lick your lips and know how much you love to lick my cock clean. You pull it out and see a large drop right on the tip. Your tongue darts out to taste it. I can hear a soft "mmm" from you as you do. Then you lips part wider and I watch as you lower your mouth onto my cock. Now it is my turn to let out a moan as your mouth moves up and down the length of my cock. As you continue it feels so good and you know I love this. Then you just stop and I'm so disappointed but not for long as you slide your mouth back onto my cock. But this too doesn't last long enough.

Now you lie back again and part your legs wider. With one hand you start to rub your pussy again and with the other hand you reach across the bed. I didn't even notice that you had a toy sitting there. You take it into your mouth just as if it was my cock. You get it nice and wet before putting it against your pussy and rubbing it up and down.

Slowly you move it lower and start to push it into you pussy, pushing it as deep as you can in one movement. Then you pull it all the way back out. The toy is now so wet and I just want to taste it. Again you push it into your pussy and start to slowly work it in and out. I watch you and see the look of pleasure growing on your face. Moving the toy faster now I can see just how excited you are. Just when I think you are about to cum you stop. Then you quickly stand, turn, pull my cock out and lower yourself on to me. Now you fuck me hard with the same speed you were with the toy. I feel your pussy clench around my cock as you orgasm.

Standing back up before I was able to cum you lay back down and start to rub yourself again. I look at your pussy and watch intently. Again you grab the toy and rub it over your pussy. This time you continue to rub it up and down. This time instead of sliding it into your pussy, you run it lower and I see you slowly start to push it into your ass. I just keep watching as you push it deeper with one hand while rubbing you soaking wet pussy with the other.

Now you are sliding it in and out of your ass quite smoothly. I just look at you in anticipation, hoping that you will come back to me and let me feel you again on my cock. I have been squirming in my chair for what seems like forever now, not being able to touch and only watch you take all the pleasure you want. Then you quickly remove the toy and stand again, turn around and to my disappointment and pleasure you slide your pussy back onto my cock. You start to bounce on my cock as you rub your clit. Then you suddenly stop and pull me out but don't move. Then you start to slide back down on me but this time you use your hand to direct me into you tight ass.

We both moan as you start to slide up and down on my cock. I can tell that you are rubbing your clit vigorously as you do so. Our moaning grows louder. I want nothing more than to reach up and grab your breasts but I can't. now I feel you plunge a couple of fingers deep into your pussy as you ride me. I feel you start to clench my cock hard and I know you are cumming on me again. I was so close but again you stop.

This time you turn around and kiss me with an intensity I have not felt before. You stand back up and brush your nipples across my lips. This time you let me suck on each one. I take as much time as you allow me before you lay back down.

Again I see you slowly start to rub yourself with your toy. You slide it in and out of your pussy then in and out of your ass. You just take your time going back and forth. You know that you are driving me completely mad and you love it. Your pussy is so wet and I can see the moisture running down and coating your ass and inner thighs too.

I am very excited when I see you stand. Again you slide my cock deep into your pussy. Instantly it starts to feel amazing. There is so much moisture from your pussy that it is starting to run down my cock, getting my aching balls too. This time you just stay with me deep in you and grind yourself onto me. Then you pull me out and guide me into your ass and slowly start to fuck me. Then I feel the toy again. I can tell you are running it up and down your pussy before pushing it in.

Not wanting the feeling to end, you keep fucking me. You ask me if I am close and I just moan a long yes. This time instead of stopping you fuck me and your toy harder. Not able to stand it any longer I let a huge load of cum into you as I feel you tighten around me when you cum again.

For a minute neither of us moves. Then you slowly slide me out. You turn to me and ask if I would like to be untied. I give you an emphatic yes. You say you will under one condition. I must clean up the mess I made. I quickly agree. Now it is my turn to lie on the bed. You straddle my face and lower your pussy and ass onto my waiting tongue. I quickly clean up every last drop.

When you are satisfied that I have done well, you slide down and lay your head on my chest and we just hold each other as we drift into a peaceful sleep.