Our One-Time Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Anita, by the way."

I smiled, introduced myself, and shared the names of my partners.

She sat down next to me and began caressing my breast. I nodded to her friend, a small woman of Asian descent, still fully dressed but rubbing her breast through her shirt. "And your friend?"

"That's Sara. She's shy." Anita replied, pinching my nipple. I beckoned Sara over. She sat down on the other side of me.

"Hi Sara." I said, reaching up to touch her hand. "I hear you're shy."

She smiled. "I've never been with a woman." Sara replied, staring down at Mel as she sucked on my clit. I moaned and let my head roll back.

After a moment, I was able to think again, and turned to Sara, "You can watch if you'd like, or join. Whatever you're comfortable with." And turning to Anita, who had her free hand between her legs, playing with her beautiful pussy, "Anita that pussy of yours looks good enough to eat. Can I have a taste?"

She obliged, kneeling with her knees on either side of my head so that she could lean down and play with my breasts. Anita was also clean shaven, and I ran my tongue up her labia, seeking out her clit. She let me know I found it with a long, guttural moan, and I closed my lips around it, sucking it, and flicking it with my tongue.

I felt Mel moan and scream into my pussy, knowing that she was coming, and her increased pressure on my very sensitive clit pushed me over into yet another orgasm. I moaned into Anita's pussy, reached up, and began finger fucking her with vigor. I wanted to find out how Anita reacted when she came.

I was soon rewarded with a scream from Anita, and shortly after, heard a moan from Pete indicating his orgasm. As Anita moved off my face, we were all awarded with the hot sight of Sara, naked, frigging her quickly. Mel smiled at me, and together, we moved to Sara.

"We can help with that." I said, not waiting for permission to lower my head to Sara's breast. She gripped the back of my head, pulling it closer as I sucked it into my mouth. I felt Mel begin to work on Sara's other breast, and moved my hand to Sara's pussy only to encounter Mel there, rubbing her clit. I slid my fingers down and pushed one inside her very tight and wet pussy.

Together, Mel and I brought Sara to orgasm, with her furiously rubbing Sara's clit and me furiously finger fucking her. When Sara stopped cumming, she smiled at us, initially shy, but then laughed. "That was amazing." Mel and I both smiled at her, and shared a smile with each other.

I turned back to see if Pete was watching, only to find him getting a blow job from Anita. She appeared to be able to handle his size well, and the three of us watched in amazement as she deep throated him.

I felt Sara touch my breast gently, and I turned to her, kissing her gently on the mouth. When I pulled back, she appeared to want to say something and then stopped.

"What?" I asked, gently.

"I want to lick her." Sara said softly, motioning to Anita.

"Ok."

"But I don't know how." She said.

"Do you know what you like?" Mel asked her. Sara nodded.

"We'll help you." I said, rising, and pulling Sara to her feet to walk over to Anita and Pete. Pete looked up at us, and asked me "Want a ride?" I laughed, and then lowered myself to his face. I felt his tongue slide over my wet pussy, and watched as Anita appeared to swallow his length, bobbing up and down on it. From this angle I could see her breasts bouncing. I groaned as he nibbled on my sensitive clit, and groaned again as he slid two fingers into my pussy.

I watched as Mel assisted Sara in laying below Anita, and guided Anita so that her pussy would be within reach of Sara's waiting tongue. Anita's eyes opened in surprise and met mine, but she didn't stop what she was doing. From my vantage point, I saw Anita begin moving her hips as if to grind, and she was moaning. After ensuring that Sara was on her way, Mel kissed down Sara's body, and proceeded to finger fuck her and suck on her clit. I saw one of Sara's hands grab Mel's head and pull it into her, and Sara's other hand disappeared up into Anita, with Anita moaning loudly. This lead to Pete moaning loudly and thrusting his tongue faster against my clit, and finger fucking me harder.

I came all over his face, and made a move to rise, but he held me in place, just finger fucking me even harder and sucking faster. I felt him slide his pinky into my ass, and felt yet another orgasm rise up. This time I collapsed on top of him, nearly missing landing on Anita and his cock. The finger fucking stopped as his orgasm began, and from my view, I watched as Anita swallowed what she was given, not missing a drop.

This was equally impressive given that moments later, as I heard Sara screaming into Anita's pussy, she must have really stepped things up because Anita was cumming soon after. I sat back up to watch my girlfriend's body tight in orgasm as she was rubbing her clit, her moans softly coming from Sara's pussy.

Exhausted, we all lay where we landed, breathing hard. Finally, Mel sat up, looked at me and smiled. "Now, that's what I call fun."

12