Our Own Private Eden

Story Info
Man & woman share fantasies on the road.
2k words
4.13
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was on the side of the road. I had driven right by her in my 1969 V.W. Bug. I hurried over to the shoulder. I had to reverse back a little to get back to her. As I approached and got out of my car this beautiful woman was at the car.

"Damn," I heard in the back of my head. Even better than I had thought. She was about 5'6" short dark hair. Deep inviting eyes. Oh and the most shapely body. As if she was carved out of ivory. Smooth pale complexion. She wore a dark sweater and her nipples protruded out on a count of the cold. Nice hard nipples that sat on each side her heavenly breasts. On her legs she wore some designer jeans that seemed custom tailored. She had what some may call a "bubble butt ." Oh but I love her bubble butt. Her pants hugged her tight as I hoped I could.

"Can I help you ma'am?" I sheepishly asked.

"Well, my car overheated and I have no water." She spoke so seductively as if she had ulterior motives. "I was wondering if maybe you could give me a ride?"

"It would be my pleasure."

We walked towards my car and I hurried so I could open the door for this beautiful woman. I opened the door and she seemed to glide right in. She moved so smoothly and with an air of confidence. I shut the door and walked, well somewhat jogged nervously, to my door. I couldn't help thinking this woman wanted a "ride" from me.

As I reached my door it suddenly popped open. At that point in time I knew. I slid in the car, put the key in the ignition, and started it right up. I knew it would about the only thing I did was work on my Volkswagens. So I had this one beefed a 2300 cc bomber. All German parts.

Back to the point at hand. We took off and entered traffic.

"I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is Lee. And who might you be?"

"My name is Alissa. Nice to meet you Lee." The seductresses voice continued. "How can I repay you?"

As she spoke those words I felt her hand reach for my knee and casually move to my crotch. I kinda mumbled something but it didn't matter because before I knew it she had my cock out. She began rubbing it as it stiffened in her hand. Now I don't claim to have a big dick or nothing but it's about average. At full attention it stands about 7" long and about 1 "and a half wide.

Soon enough she tired of just stroking me and she leaned down and began to take me in her mouth. I swerved a little on the road as she began. It had been awhile since my last. It felt so good to be in her mouth. She started on the head. Just teasing it with her tongue. Then she moved to take me whole down her throat. I let out a good moan. I could see other people in their cars. I began to wonder whether any of them were doing this. So I started just letting my facial expression go. Just letting my fuck face fly.

Now she did something that was the greatest feeling in the world. She slowly worked each side of my cock with her mouth. Kinda half kissing half sucking still. Just moving all around on my cock. I never felt anything like it. Getting head while driving. It was a beautiful thing. I could feel my balls swelling ready to blow my load. I let out some intelligible comment and she knew. Right on que she retuned to my head and sucked me dry. OH GOD the pleasure. Alissa proceeded to clean me up with her tongue. After that she put me back inside.

"Oh God," I said." That was great."

"We're not done yet," as her hand went down and she unbuttoned her pants. She slid off her pants to reveal nothing. She wore no panties and was shaved bald. I could see her soaking wet on my seat already. Her hand moved to her pussy. She began rubbing on her clit. I felt myself getting hard again. I moved my hand to her pussy. My right two fingers slipped right in. As she rubbed more vigorously on her clit my hand started pumping her faster too.

Soon my hand was completely wet from her repeated orgasms. And we proceeded to a side road out in the sticks. I found some dark dirt road. I followed awhile and almost turned around when I came upon it. The perfect spot a beautiful lake. Up above the moon was bright and the stars were aglow.

Good thing I had a blanket in the hood. I'm not sure you know what it's like to try and get you're groove on in a Volkswagen. By any means it's damn near impossible. I could barely fit in the thing cuz of my height. I am about 6'2" or so. Long dark hair and a somewhat skinny build. Well, I'm not that skinny about 165 but I had a little tone to me. Not Bodybuilder wise but toned and in shape.

Anyway, I looked at her and kissed her for the first time. Such supple lips. Nice, soft, and wet. We broke from the best kiss ever and I reached to pop the hood. We proceeded to get out and I told her to pick a spot. I grabbed the blanket from the hood.

Something caught my eye in the glare in the moon. I looked over and I could see Alissa's silhouette in the moons light. She was standing staring at the stars. I quietly approached her.

"Boo."

"Ahhh," she was spooked." Don't do that to me asshole. "She spoke with sharp sarcasm.

We spread the blanket and laid upon it. I lay on my back and her head rested on my chest. What a great summer night. As we gazed at the stars a shooting star rocketed to somewhere from nowhere. She looked up at me, "Know what that means?"

"Nope. Tell me." I said with a grin.

"It means that this isn't a dream." Gliding towards me we embraced and shared a long passionate kiss. As we broke I said "It's far too warm for clothes don't you agree?"

She laughed and we began to strip. We got to our skivvies and ripped them off each other. It was nice to hold this naked woman in my arms. A kiss with enormous passion erupted between us. We fell to the earth. I landed on top and began slowly kissing all over her body. From her neck to her arms to her legs. Of course I had to stop and admire her breasts. They were a light pink but with big nipples. Her nipples stood erect for me to devour. She moaned in appreciation.

I snaked my mouth down around her belly. My tongue lashed her belly button. All concepts of control left me as I moved down one leg and slowly up the other. I moved tenderly across the inside of her thigh. As I looked up I could see one of her hands massaging her nipple and the other hand working her pussy. My face gladly greeted her hand and I moved in.

Now she had both hands tweaking her nipples. One of my hands spread her lips apart the other was rubbing on her clit. My tongue seemed like a magnet attracted to her pussy. I gave her a good lashing of the tongue. Starting off slowly going around the rim of her inviting pussy lips. Then as she groaned and moaned louder I started working the inside. That really got her off. Next thing I knew she erupted on me. An orgasmic flood roared at me.

I let her calm down a little finally opening her eyes. She smiled a huge smile up at me." I've never had that happen to me before. I guess I just lost control under the power of your tongue."

Working with the confidence of that statement I moved on top of her. I felt the head of my dick rubbing on her pussy. I went down to kiss her and as I did that her hand forced me inside of her. I slowly pumped her putting all of me in and carefully pulling out. She moaned so loud I had to join in. I was getting more and more excited. The excitedness made me start going faster.

Deep in me I felt a twinge and I pulled out. I moved her to her side and lay next to her. Again she grabbed my cock and guided me in. At this position I could only go slow and steady. I could kiss her neck and feel her tits. My cock began to get squeezed as the biggest orgasm echoed through her pussy walls up to her vocal chords. She screamed with pleasure.

I was still pumping her as she stopped me and rolled me over. " You're turn," she gasped.

What a situation now she was in control. She rubbed her pussy down my leg and on my cock even up to my stomach. Finally she grabbed me again and sat down. She sat slowly even though she was worked up because she had an unusually tight pussy. Now she sat, me completely engulfed inside her. She leaned over to kiss my chest and started gyrating on my pelvis.

She kissed both of my nipples and groped me all over. The pumping grew harder and faster gradually. Her hands consumed me. I felt the orgasm building and I told her. She hopped right off and took me in her mouth again. I felt like my cum was shooting out like a gun that would take her head right off. She cleaned me up again.

We laid upon each other and panted. We both agreed that it was great and we had to do it again. We gazed at the stars for a while. Little did I know that we would be doing it sooner than expected. Two more times that night each better than the predecessor. We fell asleep in each other's arms under the night sky.

When the sun rose the next day we were holding each other close and still naked. It was a cold morning and it was all dewy. Quickly we rose and dressed and ran towards the Bug. Once in the bug we kissed again. Soon we were doing it in the bug as it warmed up.

Now I'm not gonna get into details about how we managed to screw in the Volkswagen. It was a slow and tedious process. But in the end it paid off and we came together. By that time the Bug was warm and we headed on out of our own Eden. We hit the first Texaco we saw and stopped to get some milk, donuts, and water for her car. We sat in the parking lot and downed a half dozen donuts and chugged on the milk.

Finally content with our stomachs we went to her car. We approached and pulled behind it. As we get out we notice on the windshield of her car had marked a tow away date on it. I popped the hood and poured the water in her radiator. I capped it off and slammed the hood. She turned the engine over and I walked to her door.

"That was great. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did." I spoke looking deep in her eyes.

"Even better." She continued, "You know this doesn't have to be the last time."

And she was right. We exchanged numbers and discovered we live on opposite sides of the same town. So we continued seeing each other and every once in a while we go back to our own private Eden.