Our Path to Swapping Ch. 02

Story Info
Weekend at the Lake.
3.9k words
4.5
41.6k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to JimWrites for his guidance, editing and input to this story line. This story would be nowhere near what it is without his input.

*****

My screen lit up with a message from Crystal, "Are you and Dan still coming to the lake house this weekend?"

Typing quickly, I replied, "Yes, it's all I've heard about from Dan for the past week! It's on our calendars - let's plan on lunch tomorrow and we can discuss details."

Crystal is my managing partner and mentor at Atkins, Smith and Jenkins, a large law firm where we have worked together for the past few years. She and her husband Dave are swingers, a fact that she only revealed to me a few weeks ago after I told her about Dan's desire to be with another woman. A few weeks ago Dan and I had dinner with them at their home. That night ended with me dancing and kissing with Dave while Dan and Crystal enjoyed a long make-out session on the sofa. At the end of what was a great evening we all agreed to spend a weekend at their lake house where we would swap partners.

I was both nervous and excited about the upcoming weekend with Crystal and Dave. Dan and I have been married for eight years, and he has been my one and only. He's a very talented and thoughtful lover and always strives to ensure that I am fully satisfied before he comes. Crystal's husband Dave is an ex college football player and still has the build and physique that he had fifteen years ago when he played competitively. According to Crystal, Dave is well endowed, something which I certainly noted when we danced together. The nervousness that I was feeling stemmed from wondering whether Dave would find me attractive or, alternatively, whether he might be turned-off by my lack of experience. On the other hand, the prospect of having a guy other than Dan fucking me was such an erotic thought that I couldn't help but get excited each time I thought of it.

Dan was, of course, totally gung-ho about the weekend. Not only was he going to fulfill his fantasy of fucking another woman, but he was going to do it with Crystal. Despite pushing forty, Crystal is a blonde bombshell. She is five feet eight inches tall, has delicious 34C breasts, and long toned legs that seem to go on forever. After a dinner at their house a few weeks ago, Dan had made out with her on the sofa for a good half hour while I danced and necked with Dave. Crystal told me afterwards that Dan's hands were all over her body, and she had a hard time keeping him at bay since she and I had agreed that there would be no swapping that night.

It was dancing with Dave that had broken through my nerves and reservations regarding swapping. He had been soft and gentle with me that night and more than willing to move at a pace I was comfortable with. Nevertheless I could feel the desire in him when we danced and there was no mistaking his excited state as he rubbed himself against me. I knew at that point that I wanted to experience him, I wanted to be fucked by this man.

Crystal's head poked round my office door at 11:30 am the next morning. "Ready for lunch?", she asked with a wide smile. Ten minutes later, we were seated at at the same table we had been at a month ago when all of this started.

Crystal ordered two iced teas, "How are you feeling about the weekend, Kate?"

I smiled, "A little nervous but also excited! Every time I've thought of Dave over the past couple of weeks I've never failed to get wet," I said quietly, blushing a little.

Crystal laughed, "Dave will be pleased to hear that! So, Logistics! Dave and I will be at the lake from lunchtime Friday. You and Dan can come up whenever you are able to get away from the office. We'll grill some steak, eat on the deck, and then perhaps spend a little time in the hot tub. There will be no pressure for anything to happen, we'll just let the evening take its course naturally."

I nodded. "Erm, I do have one question, Crystal? Are you interested, I mean it's nothing if you're not, but are you interested in me at all?"

Crystal laid her hand over mine, "Of course I am, but we've never talked about that at all. I didn't know you were interested, so I just figured I'd leave it alone until something happened. I'm up for whatever happens this weekend; you and I both know how much the guys would love to see that..."

Dan and I left for the lake at two o'clock on Friday. It was a beautiful, sunny day with temperatures in the mid-eighties. We estimated that it would take about two hours to get to the lake and factoring in a quick stop to buy groceries and wine for the weekend, we expected to be at the lake by around four-thirty or so. Ample time to settle in, shower and be ready for dinner with our hosts by seven.

Dan was quiet on the drive, seemingly concentrating on the winding road, though every now and then I would catch him looking at my tanned legs as I stretched out into the passenger foot well. I was dressed casually, a short white denim skirt combined with an emerald green, off the shoulder top. My hair was tied back and the top emphasized my long aquiline neck and shoulders.

I glanced over at Dan, "What are you thinking, babe?"

He looked at me thoughtfully before responding. "A whole spectrum of thoughts, Kate. For one, how beautiful and sexy you look today. Second, how excited I am about spending this weekend with Crystal and Dave - I feel so horny that its taking all my restraint not to pull off the road somewhere quiet so that I can fuck you right now."

I smiled back at him. "Keep it for later, big boy! If I know Crystal, you are likely to need all of your energy and horniness for this evening!"

Laughing, he said, "We'll see, although I think that I'll be more than up to the task at hand! I do want you to know though that whatever happens at the lake this weekend, you are the woman that I love. This is just a fun, sexy weekend that I'll never let have a bearing on our relationship."

Google was on great form and directed us straight to Crystal and Dave's house without any hitches. The house was amazing; set amongst a forest of mature trees, stone built with swathes of glass that allowed the natural forest dappled light to fill the living spaces and provided a stunning view of the manicured lawn and the lake behind it.

We were soon settled in comfortable seats on the back deck relaxing with drinks. Crystal and I both had a glass of chilled Chardonnay while the boys had each selected a cold beer as their drink of choice.

Sipping on my wine, I said, "You really have a beautiful house and setting here, Dave. Thank you so much for allowing Dan and I to share it with you this weekend."

Dave lifted his glass. "We are so happy to have you guys here with us. Please make yourselves at home and enjoy a relaxing and fun weekend. Crystal and I are both looking forward to getting to know you much better over the weekend."

I blushed at this last comment. "From what Crystal has told me of previous weekends we will definitely be much closer by the time Sunday evening rolls around."

After ten or fifteen minutes of small talk Dave suggested to Dan that they take their beers down to the dock to check out the boat. As the guys walked off towards the lake Crystal said "I hope that you haven't had any second thoughts about the weekend, Kate. I know that it is a little nerve wracking to think that just a few hours from now you will be giving yourself to someone entirely new. However once you get past the nerves I'm sure that you will find being with Dave is a mind-blowing experience "

"It's OK, Crystal. Dan and I have talked at length about the weekend and we have both agreed that whatever happens here at the lake will stay at the lake. We both love each other and have talked enough about what that means that I'm sure our weekend activities won't impact on our relationship. I'm actually looking forward to being with Dave, I can only imagine how hot I'm going to be when he eventually fucks me."

Crystal laughed, "Is this the same Kate who's jaw dropped four weeks ago when I told her about Dave and I being swingers? Anyway I'm so glad that you are here and ready to have some sexy fun this weekend."

We talked about the office for a while and caught each other up on the latest gossip about who was seeing whom and who's marriages were on the edge of breaking up. Eventually I looked at the time and decided I'd better go get myself ready for the evening.

"I'm going to go shower and get ready for dinner." I said. "Tell Dan that he better get his ass in gear and get cleaned up too, once he finishes playing with Dave's toys!"

Twenty minutes later Dan wandered into the bathroom and found me in a lacy white push up bra and matching panties, applying my make-up in front of the mirror. After a few minutes of watching me, I felt his arms snake around me searching for my breasts.

Laughing and fighting him off, I said "Nuh huh, Dan. These aren't for you this evening. You'll just have to wait until after dinner to see whether Crystal might let you have a feel of her boobs!"

Dan pouted and complained but ultimately gave up the chase and got in the shower. While he was there I stepped in to the sundress that I has chosen for the evening. Crystal had told me that we would be eating on the deck and suggested that I wear something summery and suitable for the warm weather. I'd chosen a short white Boho sundress from my closet that I thought would be ideal for the setting. It had see-through lace across my midriff as well as a lacy chiffon overskirt and reached down to about mid-thigh on me. I had tried it on at home before coming to the lake and felt very sexy in it. I hoped that Dave would feel the same way.

I left Dan singing in the shower and went downstairs to find Crystal and Dave. Dave was in the kitchen seasoning some large steaks. He looked up when I entered and I saw a look of surprise and awe on his face. His eyes were like saucers as he absorbed the look that I had chosen for the evening.

"My god, Kate, you look absolutely spectacular this evening! That is a beautiful dress and it looks very sexy on you."

I turned a little red and noticed him turning away to adjust himself in his shorts. I was happy to know that Dave was hard for me and excited to find out just what was inside his shorts. Just then, Crystal came into the kitchen. She stopped short when she saw what I was wearing.

"Kate, just how do you expect the boys to get through dinner with you in that thing? My god, both of them will have blue balls by the time we finish," she said, laughing.

I looked her up and down. She was wearing a blue floral, off the shoulder sundress that barely made it to mid-thigh on her and was carrying a wide brimmed sun hat that accessorized the dress.

"Really, Crystal! I don't think that you can complain when you are wearing a dress like that! You would probably win the sexiest woman in America contest dressed the way you are right now!"

Dave interjected, "Ladies, ladies, let's just agree that you both look equally sexy and enticing. Dan and I must be the two luckiest men on the planet tonight. Crystal, salad is ready and I'll go get the steaks on the grill. We should be ready to go in fifteen minutes"

Dave made a toast once we all settled in at the table, "Here's to the night ahead, may we all enjoy ourselves and be satisfied."

Initially, Dan and Dave discussed the fishing trip that they had planned for the next day while Crystal and I talked about our favorite stores. However, as we eat, I felt sure that we all recognized that the events for which we were all here was fast approaching. I eagerly accepted a second glass of wine in order to sooth my nerves and provide a little 'Dutch' courage.

"The sun will be setting soon," said Crystal. "Let me clear up and then we can all enjoy the view with another beverage."

I stood, helping Crystal clear the table and tidy the kitchen. As we loaded the dishwater, Crystal said, "Dave and I talked earlier and agreed that he and you could use the master bedroom this evening. Dan and I will use your room."

I looked at her, smiling. "Wow Crystal! We are really going to do this. Enjoy Dan. He is always caring and talented in the bedroom so I know that you will have a great evening."

We walked back out to the deck and turned our chairs so that we could all watch the spectacle of the sun slowly setting over the lake. It was a beautiful site, and as I sat watching the fiery sun sink below the horizon, I felt a hand rest on my thigh, just above my knee. I looked over and Dave smiled at me as he began to trace soft circles on my leg with his fingers.

"Shall we take a stroll down to the lake, Kate?"

He grasped my hand in his and led me down the path towards the dock. Glancing back, I saw that Dan and Crystal had already locked themselves in a deep and passionate embrace. A flash of jealously passed through me, before I recalled what Dave and I would be doing together over the next few hours. Reaching the dock, I stopped by the rail, lost in my thoughts and entranced by the serene quietness of the lake and the gathering twilight. I felt Dave's strong arms encircle me and his hard body press against my back. Softly, he brushed the hair from my neck and began to kiss me gently. I sighed as his mouth and lips caressed the sensitive skin of my neck.

Turning around, I looped my arms around his neck and looked up at him, positioning my head in the perfect position for him to kiss me. He needed no second bidding; his lips immediately finding mine and his tongue snaking into my mouth as my lips parted to accept his kiss. Dave's hands dropped to my ass and he held me against him as he deliberately rubbed his large cock against me. I took one hand from his neck and purposefully began to fondle his cock through his shorts, drawing a short, muffled moan from his throat.

As we broke the kiss, I looked into his eyes and said, "I feels like you are a little bigger than Dan. I've never taken one your size before so please take things slow."

"Don't worry, Kate. I've known since college that it takes a little while for a woman to get used to my size. I'll be just as slow and gentle as you need me to be."

We kissed some more, letting our hands explore the others body. After a few minutes, Dave broke the kiss.

"We need to go back to the house or I'm going to have you right here!"

Crystal and Dan were nowhere to be seen as Dave led me through the lounge towards the master bedroom. When we reached the bedroom, Dave shut the door quietly and looked at me with a mixture of lust and desire.

"Let's start by getting you out of that dress," Dave said. "Not that I don't love the way that you look in it but I do want to see what's underneath."

Smiling, I moved close to him so that he could kiss me again. His hands held me at the waist as we kissed and then slowly moved round to my back searching for the zipper on my dress.

Breathlessly, I said "It's on the side, under my arm!"

His large fingers fumbled with the small zipper but he finally got it and in a few moments, my dress puddled on the floor. Almost immediately, he was undoing my bra and gazing at my naked breasts.

"Beautiful breasts, Kate, your nipples are so hard"

I arranged myself on the bed, watching Dave undress. He pulled the polo over his head and undid his shorts in one swift movement and, not wasting any time, pulled his boxers down to his feet. His cock immediately sprang up, pointing at the ceiling. He was indeed large; sporting a long, thick column of ebony that arched upwards from between his legs. His balls hung heavily below his cock and swung from side to side as he approached the bed.

He knelt beside me and I tentatively reached out to touch him. Grasping his cock at the base, I held it steady so that I could lick the thick mushroom head. He groaned as my tongue swirled around the sensitive tip of his shaft.

"Oh, God Kate, that feels so good."

He was rolling a nipple between his fingers as I slobbered my mouth over the head of his cock. It was difficult for me to take him very far into my mouth - he was just too thick and long.

"Lay down - I want to taste your sweet pussy."

That was music to my ears and I relaxed back on to the bed, spreading my legs. Dave began planting soft kisses on the inside of my thighs slowly moving up from my knees until his mouth was just below my pussy. He reached up, grasped the waistband of my panties, and drew them down over my hips. I was wet, and I'm sure that my lips must have been glistening as he looked at me lustfully.

His fingers gently parted my swollen lips and I gasped as his tongue penetrated me. Moments later, it was on my clit, sending a jolt of pleasure that caused my hips to jump from the bed. He buried his head between my legs and began working my clit with his lips and tongue, drawing soft moans of pleasure from my throat. He took a few long licks of my slit, moving from the bottom of my pussy to the top of my swollen clit, before sucking my little nub of pleasure into his mouth. I grasped his head, pulling it tighter to my pussy, as he began to apply a little pressure with his mouth while his tongue lapped gently over my clit. He could tell that this was driving me over the edge and he softly inserted a finger into my wet pussy as my first orgasm of the night overtook me.

"Fuck, oh fuck, Dave...I'm cumming...Yessssssssss!" I screamed as a wave of pleasure crashed over my body. Simultaneously Dave thrust his finger deep inside me and I felt the velvet glove of my pussy convulsing around it as I came.

As I came down from my orgasm, Dave's cock was already nudging my outer lips. He grasped my legs and gently pulled me forward so that my pussy was at the edge of the bed. The head of his cock ran over my pussy and he used it to rub my clit. Looking down at me, he began to push himself into me.

I let out a loud gasp as the head of his cock entered me. Never had my pussy been so stretched as it was at that moment. I felt a mixture of pain and deep pleasure as his head popped inside me; pain from my tight pussy stretching to accommodate his girth but also amazing pleasure as I felt him inch ever deeper into me.

"Don't worry, I'll take it slow"

I nodded and bit my lip. The pleasure that I felt from being so full was like nothing I had ever felt before. I was panting and moaning as he slowly worked himself inside me. Every nerve in my body was electrified and sent jolt after jolt of pleasure to my brain every time he moved. My pussy was twitching around his cock and I knew that I wasn't far from cumming.

With one last push Dave buried himself in me. I could feel his balls against my ass as he tried to push himself even deeper.

"I'm all the way in. Are you OK, Kate?"

"Yes! Oh My God, it feels so good! Incredible - I've never felt so full in my life."

Dave lifted my legs to his shoulders and slowly withdrew the length of his cock before plunging it back in to my sopping pussy. I grunted in pleasure as his heavy balls slapped against my ass and he bottomed out against my cervix. He set a slow but firm pace, pumping his cock a little deeper on each and every stroke.

I was in heaven, never had my body felt so much pleasure coursing through it. Every inch of it seemed to be on fire as he continued to pound me. My head whipped from side to side and my fingers grasped at the sheets as I tried to manage the overwhelming pleasure flowing through me.

"Fuck me, Dave! Fuck me harder...please!" I yelled as my pussy convulsed and a deep, powerful orgasm ripped through me.

He quickened his pace and did indeed fuck me harder. My pussy continued to spasm around his cock and I consciously squeezed my vaginal muscles in order to close myself tighter around him. He was grunting on every stroke now and I could tell from the grimace on his face that he was getting close to exploding.

12