Our Photo Shoot Pt. 02

Story Info
Photo Shoot with my wife's friend.
8.2k words
4.45
52.7k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsskas
rsskas
138 Followers

I have spent a lot of time in my life with a camera in my hands. Photography has always been a hobby for me and I have enjoyed it for years. When my wife recently asked me to take some pictures of her, I was certainly willing. Then, when I found out that she wanted them to be porn pictures for us, I was glad that I had always been interested in photography instead of gardening.

I had a great time fulfilling her request. I saw a side of her that I really enjoy. She was showing off her body for the purpose of getting me excited and making me hard and making me want to jerk off. Having an album for that specific purpose was awesome.

As the weekend and following week progressed after our "Photo Shoot," we used her new album quite a bit. I would point to a picture and tell her that I wanted her to pose like that right at that moment. She would hand me the book and tell me it was time for me to jerk off to her pictures while she watched. We would also let the book fall open to random pages and would do whatever was happening in the picture. Needless to say, there was a lot of activity involving that little album.

When the middle of the week arrived, my wife asked me if I would grill on Saturday. She said that she would like to invite a friend over for dinner.

"Sure thing," I responded. "Who is coming over?"

"Carmen," she said as she was leaving the room.

Carmen is one of my wife's closest and oldest friends. She is very enjoyable to be around and I always look forward to her visits. Then I remembered. Carmen is the friend that she had been shopping with when I was putting the album together. I also remembered what my wife told me.

"You know the friend I went shopping with today. Well, I told her about the book you were putting together and...she wants one of herself. Would you mind...?" I recalled.

When she returned to the room, I wanted to be sure I was remembering correctly.

"Isn't Carmen the one you went shopping with this past Saturday?" I asked.

"Yep," she said.

"The one who wants an album like yours," I continued.

"That's her," she answered.

"Is that what this Saturday is about?" I followed.

"I fucking hope so," she announced. "Are you good with that?"

"Sure," I said.

"Great! I will tell her," she said as she left the room again.

Saturday arrived and we went about our normal weekend activities. We have a bit of land, so I spend most of my Saturdays outside. My wife usually does some running around with her friends. I went outside to my work shed to get what I needed. However, when I got there, it had been redecorated.

Our shed is a bit more than just a place to throw an extra water hose and store a rake or two. It is about the size of a small bedroom. I have plenty of room to store everything I use outside. It has a workbench, a television and a window air conditioner. I have a refrigerator and a card table, just in case I need it. I even have some things on the walls. They are just the typical cars and sports signs and posters. My wife has often told me that I should put up some pictures of women to make it a real man's work shed, but I have never gotten around to it. However, when I stepped in, I saw quite a few new things on the walls. There were posters of women of all types in all sorts of positions. They did have one thing in common...the women were basically all naked. Then I noticed that half of the pictures were of my wife. She had enlarged some of the pictures from her album and hung them right along with all of the others. I stood there pleasantly surprised.

My admiration of the new decor was politely interrupted.

"Do you like?" my wife asked.

"I do," I answered. "Thank you."

"I thought you needed some more manly decorations," she explained.

"No complaints here," I told her.

"What you see is only half," she continued. "Would you like to experience the rest?"

I nodded my head as I wondered what she meant by "experience."

She walked over to the work bench and took the stool that was in front. As she placed it down in the middle of the shed, I noticed there was a single piece of tape that went from the middle of the seat to the edge. As she put the stool down, she gave the seat a spin.

When it stopped, she announced, "We have a winner."

She picked up the stool and walked in the direction that the tape was pointing and stopped a couple of feet from the wall. The tape was pointing at one of the pictures that she added to the room. As she backed up against the wall, she motioned for me to sit on the stool. I slid between my wife and the stool to take my seat. But before I sat down, she planted a kiss on me that she has given me many times. It was the kiss that told me that she was horny. She was not playful or silly or mischievous. SHE WAS FUCKING HORNY!

She reached her hands inside the waist band of my shorts and my boxers and with one move, she slammed them to the floor. Next, she pushed me onto the seat. Then, without saying a word, she put both of her fingers in front of my eyes and then tapped them again the picture on the wall.

My wife slowly squatted down in front of me and took a hold of my dick. It was already about half hard from when she kissed me. As she slowly rubbed up and down my shaft, my dick quickly responded to her touch and I was as hard as steel.

Looking up toward the wall, I felt my dick slip into her warm mouth. When it was about halfway in, she held it there and gently sucked my prick. Her soft tongue licked the heat of my shaft as she continued to suck.

The woman in the picture on the wall in front of me was in a gym working out. She was bent over to pick up some weights while facing away from the camera. She was wearing a very loose fitting half-shirt and nothing else. As she leaned forward, her shirt formed the perfect background for her very nice breasts. Her light pink nipples were hard and looked like they needed some attention. Looking at the rest of her body, she was standing straight legged with her feet apart as she was leaning forward. Her ass cheeks were spread open and she was giving the perfect view of her pussy. Her swollen lips outlined the pink that was poking through. There were also four other women standing off to the side watching her. Each on of them hand a hand between their legs with a finger or two inside their own cunts. I didn't know what gym this was, but I was ready to join.

As soon as I had taken a serious look at the picture, my wife picked up the pace. She was no longer gently sliding my dick in and out of her mouth. The horny feelings had taken over and she was now fucking her throat with my prick. Her head was slamming up and down my shaft. I could feel my dick piercing her throat as she massaged by balls. After a few minutes of this, I was about to fire off my load.

The feeling of my wife swallowing my entire shaft down her throat over and over while looking at 5 naked women on the wall of my shed got me where she wanted me to be. I took a deep breath and she wrapped her arms around my ass. She shoved my dick as far as she possibly could down her throat and waited. After just a few seconds, I came with my dick still down her throat. She gurgled and gulped it down. I have never come in her throat like that before, but when she is horny, anything goes.

After a minute of so, she gently slid my prick out of her mouth. She stood up and left me there to enjoy the moment. I sat there for about 5 minutes, soaking in what had just happened with my shorts still on the ground and my spent dick hanging off the side of the stool. Then I remember that I had some work that I wanted to get done. All things being equal, I would rather have gone inside and stripped my wife naked and fucked her all afternoon. But, there was work I wanted to get done.

As I was on the riding mower, I was thinking about the shed and all of the opportunities it would provide. I thought about bending my wife over the stool and fucking her while we both looked at the picture of her with my cum all over her face. When I had ridden closer to the house, my wife was outside with a beer in her hand for me. She waved me over and told me that I looked like I could use one and she hoped it would cool me off.

"Carmen is on her way," she said.

"I completely forgot," I confessed. "I will be done soon."

"No problem. We will get our part of dinner ready. Take your time," she told me. "Besides, keep thinking about fucking me in the shed."

As she walked away, she had a definite sway in her step. She knew her additions to my Man Cave would keep my mind occupied. It took all I had not to get off the mower and jump her right there. Then I remembered what might happen that evening. Carmen was coming over to eat dinner and to have an album made. How could I have forgotten that? My wife had swallowed my dick...that's how!

The rest of the time I was outside, it was difficult to concentrate of the task at hand. I wondered what type of pictures Carmen wanted. How far did she want it to go? How far did my wife want it to go?

Some how, I finished my work.

I put everything away in my newly redecorated shed and headed for the house. When I walked inside, my wife and Carmen were standing at the island in the kitchen. They were finishing up their dinner preparations. They had also just about finished off a bottle of wine.

My wife had changed into her swimming attire which consisted of her very small, show everything off bikini with one of my long sleeve shirts as a cover up. The shirt was unbuttoned and showed off her awesome body. Her top showed her big, DD tits perfectly. She often moves around so her tits slide out of her top to show off her dark areolas. The bottoms are so small that they cover her pussy and not much else. She wiggles in a way that causes them to ride right up between her pussy lips and hug the crack of her ass. She loves to make a show of it getting stuck and asking me to pull it out for her.

Carmen was also dressed for a swim. However, not the way she normal did. Whenever she comes over for a dip, she wears a two piece that doesn't show off too much. Carmen is a very beautiful women, but certainly dresses quite conservatively considering it is a private pool and how my wife dresses. However, today she was wearing a bikini that looked every bit as small as my wife's suit underneath another of my long sleeve shirts. The view I had was a bit obscured, but I could see enough to know that Carmen certainly had something she needed to show. I headed for the shower and told them I would be back shortly to start dinner.

After a quick shower, I went back to the kitchen to get dinner on the grill. Everything was already set out, so I grabbed what I needed and headed for the patio. My wife and Carmen were both outside at the patio table.

I got dinner on the grill as the two ladies talked. They were talking in what I call coded girl talk where they don't want others to know what they are talking about. However, I know my wife well enough to get a general idea of what it is about. They seemed to be talking about what was going to take place during the Photo Shoot. My wife was reassuring Carmen that anything was good with her.

"Dinner is a couple a minutes away," I finally announced.

"That's our cue," my wife responded as they headed inside to get the table set.

Dinner was delicious, but there was a definite tension in the air. So, I decided it was time to break the ice.

"I understand that you liked my wife's album," I said to Carmen.

"Very much," she said looking at her plate.

"She tells me that you would like one of yourself," I followed.

"Absolutely," she said as she looked up at me.

"Well, what did you have in mind?" I asked. "I'm sure my wife shared with you what types of pictures can be taken depending on what your purpose might be."

As Carmen started talking, it was obvious she was a bit unsure. She also seemed to be talking in circles like my wife does when she is not sure how I am going to respond to what she has to say.

"Carmen, I am happy to do this for you," I quietly reassured her. "However, if this is going to be what you want, you need to be to the point about it. You need to be blunt and graphic with me. Otherwise, I will not know for sure what you are looking for."

"Fair enough," she said. Then she explained, "I loved your wife's album. But the ones I really liked were the really graphic ones. The one's with a dick in her mouth, on her face or in her ass. I also really loved the one with cum all over her face."

I could tell by the way she was squirming around in her chair, that she was not only being honest with me, but she was also getting excited talking about it. I noticed my wife nodding her head along with what was she describing like she was trying to get her to just spit it out.

"Carmen, please be blunt?" I straight out asked.

Carmen turned to my wife as if she was asking for permission. My wife nodded to her and told her to go ahead and tell me.

"I want it to be graphic and slutty," she said. "I want all the pictures that good girls are not supposed to want. I want pictures of me in all kinds of situations where you can actually see that it's me. If someone sees them, they know its MY pussy and MY tits. I want them to see me with a dick in MY mouth or balls on MY face," she described.

She looked to my wife for approval and certainly got it.

"FUCK YES!! I would love to see that happen," she said facing Carmen as excitement and relief washed over Carmen's face.

"Sounds good me. Do you have any poses in mind or would you rather that I pose you?"

"I don't think I do," she said.

"How about after dinner then?" I asked.

They both excitedly nodded their heads as we continued our dinner with a new tension in the air...this time it was sexual tension.

Once dinner was done, we cleared the dishes and refilled our drinks. The ladies had put down enough wine and the conversation had been sexual enough that I knew they were ready to jump right in. I was doing my best to not get to excited about what was going to take place, but I knew that was going to be impossible.

I got up from the table and went to get my camera. When I came back, they were still at the table. They also seemed to be a bit giddy. They had that anxious excitement people get when they are about to do something they really want to do.

"How big of a slut do you want to be?" I asked Carmen.

"Pretty big. I won't even mind being called one." she said.

"OK," I said. "Stand up and come over here please."

At the same time, I motioned for my wife to pull her chair around so she could see what was going on. I slid my chair back and patted the table. Carmen took my cue and sat up on the table in front of me. As she did, I took a couple of pictures to just get started. One of her leaning forward on her hands as they wrapped over the edge of the table. Another of her coyly wrapping herself up in my shirt.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

I told her, "I want you to keep your suit and shirt on. But, I want you to sit in front of me and masturbate while I watch you. But, I don't want you to show anything."

Carmen had a bit of a surprised look on her face at my direction. Then I looked at my wife and told her that I wanted her to do the same.

"Fuck, I am already wet," Carmen whispered.

My wife wasted no time. She spread her shirt and legs open. Then she started rubbing her body with her hands. At first I thought that she was trying to help Carmen feel comfortable, but I quickly realized that it had nothing to do with that. She was horny and she was going to have an orgasm.

As Carmen spread her shirt open, I got my first good view of her body. She is about 5'2" with a petite but shapely frame and darker skin. She has medium length, dark hair that she had pulled back. Her bikini was black to match her hair. Her top cupped her full C-cup tits. The bikini she had on was so small that her tits were coming out of the top and the sides and the bottom. Her stomach is flat and her waist gently curves in at just the right place. The strings of her bikini bottom grabbed on to her hips. On her small frame, her legs looked long and lean. They looked like legs that would wrap tightly around you when you fucked her and would not let you go if you did it right. Her bikini bottoms barely covered her. I could see the material ridding up into her juicy slit as she moved around on the table.

I was stunned at how Carmen looked. She could have been in any of the pictures that were now hanging in my shed. Next to my wife, she has to be the second hottest woman on the planet and my dick knew it. It was now pressing hard against my shorts and I wondered how in the hell I was going to get through this.

She started by grabbing her tits over her top. As she did, I took picture after picture. The sound of the camera seemed to energize her. The more pictures I took, the more lost in the moment she got. She smashed her tits into her chest and they flowed out of their tiny container. She pushed them together as she squeezed her legs together and held still for a moment.

When she spread her legs apart, I knelt down between her them and snapped a shot up her body as she grabbed two handfuls of her breasts. I walked behind her and grabbed a picture of her obviously masturbating. I took any picture I could think of.

At the same time, my wife sat in her chair doing the same thing. She was grabbing and pulling on her Double D's. She pulled hard on her big nipples. The entire time, their eyes were locked on each other.

When I walked back in front of Carmen, she slid her hands underneath her top and grabbed her tits while leaving her top where it was. Now she was looking at me. My dick was ready to jump out of my shorts. Once she had worked her tits to her satisfaction, she moved her hands out of her top and ran them down her body. She deliberately moved both of her hands on top of her suit bottom and closed her legs with her hands right there.

Looking at my wife, I noticed that she was doing the same thing. They were mirroring each other. Carmen spread her legs back open as I continued to snap pictures. I grabbed a shot from above and looking down at her rubbing her snatch. I got another one from below with her hands now in her lap. Then, I got close up of her hands right on top of her pussy. Once I had that one, she snaked her fingers inside her bottoms from her thighs with me right there. I had a close up of her obviously playing with her clit. I could also tell when she slid her finger inside of her box.

I knew my dick was ready to rip out of my shorts. I stood up right in front of Carmen and did nothing to hide the effect she was having on me. She slowly looked down my body and fixed her eyes on the tent in my shorts. A big grin covered her face.

It was time to amp things up a bit so I stayed in front of Carmen. As I pulled the camera away from my face, she look directly at me.

"Do you realize that you are fingering your pussy in front of you friend's husband and his dick is as hard as a rock. Also, your friend is watching your do it?" I asked her.

"Pretty slutty of me, wouldn't you say," she responded.

"Would a slut want to cum?" I asked.

As she nodded her head, I put the camera back to my face and started snapping pictures again. Her hands were now completely under her suit as she was working her way to an orgasm. I stood up and then knelt down to get every possible angle of her. She was no longer thinking about me taking pictures. All the while, she never exposed anything.

She finally got to the point of no return and started moaning and groaning.

"Cum you slut!" my wife yelled at her.

Carmen immediately responded by shouting back, "I am going to cum right in front of your husband bitch!."

rsskas
rsskas
138 Followers