Our Preference for Black

Story Info
White couple enter the world of cuckolding.
7.8k words
4.32
108.3k
139

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,672 Followers

"Come on sweetie, we've talked about this. I know you can do it. I know you want to do it. You need this and I want it."

Cheryl, my wife of 10 years is cajoling with me to accompany her and join our neighbors in their world.

The black cock hangs menacingly in front of my face. I'm kneeling, naked on my living room floor between the thighs of Shaquan, one of my employees. Never mind that I've always felt intimidated in his presence, my wife chose him to cuckold me.

Ted, my neighbor kneels beside me. Only Ted is happily sucking and slobbering over the black cock that belongs to his wife's bull. Other than his cock sticking out through his fly, Earl remains fully clothed.

Ted's wife Suzy is on the couch beside her large negro. She's wearing no more than Cheryl, garter belt and hose. Suzy's man, Earl plays with her body while watching Ted pay homage to his crotch.

It's a sex filled scenario. White wives and black lovers. White husbands sucking black cocks. Everything that involves cuckolding is about to happen in my home.

I'm perspiring. I'm nervous. My cock is erect. I know that Cheryl and I have talked about this. I knew I wanted to watch her have sex with another man, a black man. Now my chance to see that happen lay before me in the form of a black cock. All I had to do now is pledge myself to the black man who my wife had chosen to fuck her. To make that pledge, I had to suck his cock. I hadn't planned on that and yet here I am, less than 12" away from becoming a cock sucking cuckold.

After 10 years of marriage we needed something to spice up our sex lives. We had tried swinging but found that most people in our area were older and prone to be over weight. After a couple attempts we stopped trying that route. I

n bed, Cheryl and I shared our fantasies with each other and it was kind of funny that we shared one in common. Cheryl confided in me that while my 6" erection was nice, it wasn't that fulfilling and she yearned for a larger cock to fill her pussy. I told her that I would like to see her satisfied by a big cock.

"You know dear, I'll always love you. I just want to try a big dick once." Cheryl was holding my cock as she pressed her 34 DD's against me, whispering her needs in my ear. "I see some one likes the idea of me fucking a big cock" she said as my erection gave away my emotions.

"Sweet heart" I responded, humping her hand, "I have to confess that I've had that fantasy too. I guess it was one too many Penthouse letters, but the thought of seeing another man take you, fill you completely, fuck you to multiple orgasms excites me. My fear is I don't want to lose you."

It was only talk at first and we incorporated that fantasy into our love making. Cheryl and I would fuck and then she'd have me eat her after I came in her. "Eat me John. Taste my lover in me. Pretend you're eating his spunk." And so it went driving us closer to making our fantasy a reality.

That opportunity began a month or so ago. Cheryl saw a black man enter our neighbor's home when Ted was at work. After an hour, she saw Suzy and her black man kiss on the front porch. Suzy was wearing only a shortie robe that she left open. Cheryl watched the large negro pawed Suzy as they kissed goodbye.

When I got home from my business that evening, Cheryl shared what she saw with me. "God John, it was so sexy seeing his black hands on her white skin. Suzy was almost naked on her porch, not caring who may have seen that."

"Damn honey, are you kidding me?" My cock twitched as I pictured what Cheryl was telling me.

"Do you think I ought to tell Ted?" I asked.

"No, I'll talk it over with Suzy and see what's going on." Cheryl smiled.

Later that evening Cheryl and I made love, our fantasy joining us. "Oh John, imagine a large cock in me, and large black cock."

"Umph. Oh god Cheryl, I'm cumming." The thought of a black man fucking my wife had never crossed my mind before but the very fact of her mentioning it made me cum more intensely then ever before.

Cheryl became more animated as she sat on my face in our post-fuck ritual of me eating her to another orgasm. "Eat his cum John. Eat my black lover's cum from my pussy. The pussy that used to be yours but now is his."

God I could feel my dick getting hard again. I lapped my spunk from my wife's pussy imagining it was the cum of some nameless black man. Cheryl moaned her second orgasm out on my face. After we both came down from our lust we talked about what had just happened.

"Geez Cheryl, when you mentioned the black guy, I came instantly."

"I know honey. And when I was imagining you eating his cum from em, I came hard, real hard too."

It was apparent, we both wanted the same thing. It was agreed that Cheryl would talk to our neighbor Suz and see what was happening as soon as she could.

Suzy, Ted, Cheryl and I are roughly the same age. Ted is a well built man of 6' and weighing about 160. Suz is 5'6" and nicely built. Her tits are bigger than Cheryl's 34 DD's and Suzy has a nice rear end. My wife Cheryl is 5'5" and weighs a svelte 110. Her bottom is nice but not as sexy as Suzy's.

Cheryl was my high school sweet heart. After high school I did a stint in the Navy and she went off to college. After 4 years I returned home to work in my Dad's lumber yard just out side of Akron, Ohio. Cheryl and I re-connected, her having dropped out of college after her freshman year. We were married at the age of 26. We have no children nor any desire to have any.

Dad died 5 or so years ago, leaving me the lumber yard. It was a small concern, me and only 9 other employees. One of my employees is an acquaintance from high school that I have known since then. Shaquan is a large black guy who always seemed to dominate the scene. I have always felt a bit intimidated by him. But as an employee, he was almost respectful and a good worker.

My other employees were guys my father hired years ago and most had known each other from childhood. I grew up around these men and knew them and their families quite well.

My income was more than sufficient and life with Cheryl was good. As the years passed, we both looked for ways to be closer, to stay intimate, to keep things in the boudoir lively. So it was with great anticipation that I hurried home the next day to hear of the developments next door to us.

When I entered our house, Cheryl literally jumped me. She was wearing her white negligee and began tearing my clothes off. "Oh John, I need to be fucked and fucked now." She was like a wild woman.

"We hit the bedroom and she lay back while I finished undressing. "What did Suzy tell you honey?"

"Oh God John. I asked her about the black guy she was kissing and she admitted she was fucking him. His name is Earl. But get this. Ted knows all about it. She told me that Ted even joins them. Then, after about 10 minutes of us of talking, Earl came in."

"Well John, Suzy jumped up and met him with a long French kiss. I watched as Earl slipped Suzy's robe off and saw her kneel down and fish his cock out. John, that was the biggest, blackest cock I'd ever seen. It looked so hot seeing Suzy's white hand wrapped around it as she sucked it, making it hard."

"I got wet and when they went to the bed room to fuck Earl told me to join them."

My own dick was hard hearing my wife describe her day. I lay beside her, watching her stroke her pussy as she went on.

Earl must have fucked her for 30 minutes. Suzy came and came, over and over John. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. And when he came in her, Suzy begged him to fuck a black baby in her. I was rubbing my pussy and when she said that I came. God John, I came so hard."

I pulled myself between my wife's legs and had no problem entering her wet pussy. Cheryl came hard on me and I lasted only a couple minutes myself after hearing of her day.

As I ate my cum from her Cheryl was grinding her pussy on my face, grunting and ordering me to get all that black man's cum. She collapsed in a lusty haze after I ate her to climax.

Over dinner that night we discussed having a black man make love to my wife. It was something we both were excited about. But before that happens, we agreed to have Ted and Suzy over to talk about their experience with that. It was decided that we would invite them over for cocktails the next Saturday evening.

"Well John" Ted said. "Since the cat's out of the bag, yes. Suzy and I have an arrangement. She fucks Earl and I get to watch. Sure, I gave him a key so he could come over when he wants and that gives them some alone time."

Both Cheryl and Suzy listened as Ted explained their relationship. "Earl can fuck far longer than I and he gives Suz what I can't."

"What's that?" I asked.

"A big black cock John." Ted was unabashed telling me this. "A big black superior cock that fucks my wife like I can't. It is the most erotic thing you'll ever see. Suzy has multiple orgasms riding that cock."

"I'll say she does", Cheryl smiled at the memory.

I looked at our wives together on the couch. Suzy was wearing a short skirt and she had her ankles on the couch crossed. As Ted was talking I could see it was getting to her. She shifted on her seat and her knees parted giving me a peek at her panties. My own wife was paying rapt attention as well, her breathing labored.

My cock was hard and the room was filled with sensuality. Ted shifted a bit, adjusting his hardening cock too.

"Suzy's gone black John. By that I mean she only fucks Earl now. Right dear?"

Suzy smiled at both Cheryl and I. "That's right Ted but tell them why."

Ted was eager to tell their story. "Well, it just kind of happened. Suzy and I were out drinking and dancing in Cleveland. Earl asked if he could cut in and I moved aside and watched them dance together. During a slow number Suzy and Earl were plastered together. I found that very erotic. After their dance ended Earl joined us at our table. When Suzy excused herself to go to the ladies room Earl made a point of telling me how sexy she was, how nice her bottom felt nice in his hands. Hearing that he had felt my wife up on the dance floor excited me to no end John. I can't explain it but my cock was hard as Chinese arithmetic. Suzy came back and sat next to Earl. We drank and talked and I watched Suzy touch his arm and respond to his compliments. One thing led to another and yadda yadda, we invited him home with us. It was clear that Suz was attracted to him and I wanted to see how far she'd take it. I followed out of the bar, Earl's hand on my wife's ass. I know every one was seeing what was going on and that kind of excited me too.

"They rode in the back seat while drove, kissing and feeling each other up. I had a hard on all the way home. When we got to our house Earl told me to play some slow music and told Suzy to dance for him."

"I was kind of surprised that he took control so easily but I put on some Al Green and watched Suzy dance sexy for him. Earl told me, John, he didn't ask, he told me to fix him a Remy and coke. I didn't have any and Earl told me he could wait until I went to the liquor store. Suzy giggled at that but I could see Earl was serious. Rather than risk a scene, I decided to go to the liquor store and get the Remy. Some how I felt okay about doing what Earl told me to. So off I went."

"When I got back, well... you tell them Suz."

Suzy was grinning from ear to ear. "When Ted returned, I was on my knees sucking the biggest cock I'd even seen. See, while I was dancing at home for Earl, he convinced to strip for him. I only hesitated for a second and said to myself, "fuck it." Maybe it was the liquor, I don't know, but it felt good to be told what to do by such a man. "And Cheryl, he's all man." Suzy smiled at my wife.

"Anyway, After I was down to my panties Earl dragged me over to him and sat me on his lap. I felt his huge cock stirring under me as he kissed me, forcing his tongue in my mouth. He pulled my nipples and cupped my ass in his large black hand. He then pushed me off his lap between his legs. Earl pulled my face into his crotch and rubbed my head up and down. I could smell his muskiness and feel his huge cock against my face."

As Suz told her story, Ted began to play with his cock. I adjusted my erection and noted that Cheryl was beginning to squirm.

Suzy went on. "Take it out bitch, he told me. So I reached in and pulled out the longest, thickest cock I'd ever seen. He's uncircumcised and that turned me on more. I pulled down on the shaft, freeing the head of his cock. He had a pearl of pre-cum on the tip and I couldn't help myself, I had to taste him. I was jacking him up and down, closing his foreskin over my tongue."

"That was when Ted came home from the liquor store and saw me trying to force as much of that cock in my mouth as I could. Cheryl, a cock like that demands a girl's attention and respect."

"I love Ted but he's never taken control of me like Earl did. Does with both of us. With Ted it was always mutual and run of the mill. Earl takes what he wants. His size and demeanor cower Ted and that makes me wet. Cheryl, I can tell that John is probably a lot like Ted in the bed room. You need a black man to take charge honey."

Ted groaned when she said that and I saw him fish his dick out and begin to masturbate. I was a bit shocked at his brazenness but I had the same desire to jack off too and didn't protest.

"Anyway, Earl told Ted to make his drink and hurry back to watch me blow him. So Ted went to the kitchen and probably set a record making Earl's drink. When he got back I sensed that he was standing by me as I worked my magic on that wonderful cock. As Earl enjoyed his drink he began explaining to us that he was going to fuck me but only after Ted pledged his loyalty. At the time, neither of us knew what that meant. Earl told us that he really liked fucking white wives while their husbands watched and jacked off. He said that he's trained many women to take only black cock."

"Hearing what Earl was saying made me hotter and I did my best to deep throat him." Suzy was now openly playing with her pussy, her hand up the skirt that had risen nearly to her hips.

Cheryl had also given up all modesty and was playing with her titties with one hand as she rubbed her own pussy through the fabric of her slacks. "Go ahead John" she told me. "Pull it out if you want to."

Now there were two cocks being masturbated while our women played with themselves as Suzy continued.

"So now Earl was ready to fuck me but Ted still had to make the pledge, didn't you honey?"

Ted blushed as he nodded.

"Tell them Ted. Tell them how you pledged to Earl."

Ted groaned at the memory. "Earl told me to take my clothes off and I did. He then pointed to the floor beside Suz so I knelt beside my wife. Earl told Suzy to feed me his cock. I tried to pull back but Earl had anticipated this and had already taken hold of my arm. Mother fucker, he said to me. I'm going to fuck your wife but first you're going to suck my cock, giving me license over you two."

"So", Ted told us. "Suz pulled me closer to his cock. John, it was magnetic. I'd never even thought of having a dick in my mouth but seeing Earl's monster cock, I mean I couldn't help myself. I stuck out my tongue and licked the head. Before I knew it, I had his cock deep in my mouth. He was face fucking me into submission and I gave him no struggle. I let him fuck my mouth, savoring the taste of that huge black cock and my submission to it."

"Tell them what you did next without Earl telling you Ted." Suzy was breathing hard and she was rubbing her cunt faster.

"I buried my face in his nut sack and lapped at his balls John. Christ I couldn't help it. I jacked his cock and licked his balls. I felt like such a faggot, a cock slut. But I absolutely could not help myself. The way this man had taken control of Suzy and I, his confidence and demeanor. And that cock John. That cock is magnetic. He's a real man John. Cheryl, you met him. Am I right?"

My wife nodded her agreement. "John, if you meet him, you'll see what Ted means."

By now there was no pretense. Suzy has pulled her panty down and had her feet on the seat of the couch, legs spread, head back, furiously fingering her cunt. Cheryl, not to be out done had removed her blouse and slacks, pulled her pink panty aside and was finger fucking her self. Ted had his pants opened and down enough so that he could fondle his balls as he jacked off. I joined him, pulling my pants down and off.

"Come here Ted" Suz breathed. "Come eat me."

Ted scurried between her thighs and lapped at her pussy. Without being asked, I moved to Cheryl and mouthed her pussy through her panty.

"Guess I'll have to finish for Ted" Suz groaned. "Earl had Ted lead him to our bed and as Earl moved in to fuck me, Earl told Ted to put Earls cock in me."

"Oh God, yes Ted, just like that. Eat me." Ted was doing a good job sucking his wife's pussy.

"So, Ted being Earls good boy, did as he was told and I felt the big head at my opening. I reached for Earls ass and pulled him into me."

"Gaaaa. I'm cumming Ted. Eat it, suck my cunt. Suck Earls pussy. Suck the pussy you no longer get to fuck. Oh Christ, I'm cumming."

When I heard the part of it being Earl's cunt, I came too. I groaned into Cheryl's panty covered crotch as she humped my face, and I shot my cum against the side of our couch.

Cheryl followed soon after and ground her pussy hard against my face, soaking her panties with her orgasm.

As my orgasm subsided I leaned back and looked around. I saw Ted licking his cum coated fingers, cleaning them as if was natural.

After we all had regained our senses I asked for drink orders and removed the remaining clothes I had on and went to the kitchen to make them.

When I returned I saw that the girls and Ted had followed my lead and had taken off their clothes as well.

We all studied each others nude forms. Ted. I thought, had a nice cock. Much like my own but his crotch and legs were devoid of hair. Looking up, I saw that he actually had no hair on his body from his head down.

Suzy's pussy was equally bald. Only Cheryl and I had our fur, so to speak.

Suzy took a long sip of her drink and told us, "Once Earl fucked me, I knew I would want it again. Before the night was over, he fucked me two more times and had Ted clean us both with his mouth. As he plowed my cunt the last time, he made me promise him that I wouldn't let another white dick in me. That I was now his white wife, his whore for black cock. I looked at Ted, right in the eyes and promised Earl that my pussy was his. Ted kind of looked sad but I meant it. I've gone black and Ted has come along with me. Right Sweetie?"

Ted only nodded.

"Tell them Ted." Suzy insisted. "Tell them how you have sex now."

Ted looked embarrassed but did what he was told. "I jack off. It's the only sex Earl permits me to have. He threatened to castrate me if I cheated on my wife. So I get to have his cock in my mouth and eat his cum from my wife. If I've done well, he lets me masturbate."

Cheryl tittered at what she heard. I was some what surprised that Ted would let it get that far.

"We've been talking about having a black man join us", Cheryl told them. "John and I both want that. Don't we John?"

"Yes honey. I think it would be exciting to see you being fucked by a big black cock. But me sucking his cock? And what about you giving him my fuck privileges?"

"Oh Suzy didn't give away Ted's access to her pussy John. Earl took it from him."

I couldn't understand why Ted let him do that and pondered over it.

Cheryl winked at Suzy and said "I guess I have to find a sexy black man", she grinned. We'll deal with your concerns when we come to them John."

Cheryl and I talked over the next few days about making this happen and again I voiced my apprehension of losing my rights to fuck her like Ted did Suzy.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,672 Followers