Our Preference for Black Pt. 02

Story Info
Things go a bit too far.
2.6k words
3.56
46.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers

This is dedicated to the all anonymous commenters. Bring on the hating... and then go fuck yourselves. LOL.

*****

Our role reversals had come about quickly. Surprisingly, it didn't bother me that in our small town it became public knowledge that Cheryl had a black lover and that I was more than accepting of it. That so many people who once respected me, now held me in disdain and contempt, came with the territory. Those white people who felt they were above the negro race, better than the black man would never know the sweet joy of watching their wives give themselves so freely to their superior black cocks.

The anticipation of waiting for him, the excitement one derives from knowing you have given your heart and soul to him. You become thankful that he takes his time to train you, to share his cock with you, that he heaps his aggression upon you. You learn quickly that he is the master of your universe. You know in your heart that you no longer deserve to fuck your wife. He does it so much better than you.

There is freedom in submission. There is eroticism in accepting humiliation. To realize one's true self is liberating.

The whippings I received from Shaquan had a purpose. After a few such beatings, they have reinforced in me, my place in the hierarchy of my relationships with women and men, real men. I was unable to compete with Shaquan on any level and found peace acknowledging his superiority over me. It made sense that I could demonstrate my fealty by sucking his cock and traveling the path he led me down.

I found peace and security, groveling at the feet of my wife and her negro lover. To be beaten by him, to have my manhood rejected by the woman I love, to be publicly humiliated is intrinsic to our relationship with Shaquan.

I knew I was slowly being feminized. It went with my becoming a cock sucker. The fact that I am one, Cheryl reminds of every day. As I've already said, realizing who I truly am is freedom. If you'd have told me 6 months ago that I had a submissive feminine side I wouldn't have believed it. But after willingly sucking a cock, and being forced to suck another, I can say that those events changed me.

I allowed myself to be groomed to be what Shaquan and Cheryl wanted me to be. They find satisfaction in my humiliation and submission. I give those to them gladly. I will be what Shaquan wants me to be, grateful for the opportunity to please him.

I know some of you readers doubt my sincerity. You'll call me names, the names I hear all the time. Some white men will threaten to harm me. White women who haven't gone black will ignore me, shield their children from me.

Black men who recognize what I've become will abuse me, use me for their pleasure and toss me aside. I don't care. I've found my place. Rather, I should say, Shaquan showed me my place. That place is on my knees for my wife and her black lover, doing their bidding.

It was in that sub space that I embraced their feminizing me. Long hair, lip enhancement, hormone therapy, a growing wardrobe of female attire, drove home to me that this is what I was meant to be.

Shaquan doesn't want me to be a transsexual. He wants me to be an obvious homosexual with a tendency to wear women's garments. A quasi-cross dressing panty boy for black men. He delights in humiliating me that way. Cheryl does too. And I want what ever makes them happy.

So it was then that I pledged my vows to him.

My wife had me remove my wedding ring in the presence of Earl, Ted, Suzy, and of course, Shaquan. I knelt at her feet and offered it to her. Cheryl then gave it to Shaquan.

Shaquan checked it to see how many carats is was and put it in his pocket.

For the occasion, I wore a white lacy panty under a white tube top. My legs were encased in seamed hose, held in place by a garter belt. My shoes were white 3" heels.

My lips have been enhanced so they may softly accommodate cocks. My eyes have been made to look demure, slutty, and very homosexual. Conceding my manhood to Shaquan and Cheryl, I was told to be pretty.

Shaquan was generous enough to invite Shondra to the event and I knew she would help me consummate this marriage of sorts.

Shondra is a cross dressing, homosexual black man. Shaquan introduced her to me at a club one night when he took Cheryl and I out to show off his conquest of us. We brought him home with us and Shondra fucked me.

I knew Shaquan wanted that to happen. I think my wife wanted it as well.

You may not be capable to understand how it is to have missed for so long, a soft touch, the intimacy of kissing, caresses that your body responds to, the gentle kindness of another human. In that mindset, when Shondra first kissed me I met her lips with mine, met her tongue with mine.

Her soft hands held my bottom a she pressed her cock to my own erection.

She knew what she was doing the way she seduced me. I gave her no resistance when she fingered my bottom. She had me suck her to hardness, then lay me on my back, hoisted my legs up, and took me like a woman.

Her tenderness, the gentle way she entered me, her soft voice in my ear coaxing me to let myself be free, all served to ignite a passion in me. I found myself arching my hips, begging her to fuck me as I writhed and moaned my appreciation for the affection she was showing me.

That moment, in the arms of Shondra, her cock deep inside me, I knew I was meant to take black cocks, to give myself to them. I knew I was not the heterosexual man I once thought I was. Shondra, thanks to Shaquan, opened my eyes, brought out the gay man he knew I was.

After giving Shaquan my ring, I made sure that our guests were attended to, making drinks and passing around a platter of snacks.

Once our guests were satisfied, the ritual continued. I went to Cheryl and Shaquan and knelt at their feet. I looked up at Shaquan, waiting for his cue. He nodded. I opened his pants and pulled them down and off. I then took his cock in my small white hand, my finger nails now Frenched and polished. I pulled back the foreskin and suckled the black head. My full lips found favor with his cock and he became erect.

I then moved to Cheryl and asked her to take this man and give him what was once my place in our home. She nodded and I rose to undress her. Removing her blouse, her breasts free of a bra, I unfastened her short skirt and let it drop to the floor.

I gave her hand to Shaquan and we both knelt at his feet. I brought his cock to Cheryl's face and she took him into her mouth.

I continued with my pledge. "Sir, I offer you my home, my wife, and my devotion to your needs. Please assume what was once my position as head our household, as yours."

My words had an effect on Cheryl. Her sucking intensified and Shaquan began to fuck her face. His hips rocked back and forth as he shoved his cock down Cheryl's throat. She held and caressed his scrotum, urging her man to climax.

It came quickly. Shaquan pulled his magnificent cock from Cheryl's sucking mouth jacked himself onto our up-turned faces.

We knelt there being painted, marked with his cum as his property.

When Shaquan had finished cumming, I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it for him.

Cheryl rose and they stood together naked, me at their feet as our neighbors took photos of the happy couple.

Then Shondra took my hand and helped me stand. Her white teeth shone on her smiling black face as she moved in to kiss me, after licking Shaquan's sperm from my face. It was a welcomed kiss. We embraced as lovers do and shared our tongues with each other.

I knew this was coming. It was to be an important part of the ceremony. It was important to Cheryl that I have others there to see me honor my pledge to no longer have sex with women.

And I no longer wanted pussy. I craved the sex that only being with another man could bring.

From this moment on, my sex life revolved around me pleasing cocks. I wanted Cheryl and Shaquan to know that I would be forever faithful to the oath I had just taken. In giving up my place as head of household, I was admitting that I was not a real man. I acknowledged that to all there, when Shondra, once again, fucked me like a woman.

She lay me down on the floor and took my legs and held them up. Reaching down, she pulled my panty off my legs, leaving me in my hose, shoes and tube top.

I thought I could hear Suzy chuckle when Shondra raised her skirt and sat on my face. I lapped at her balls through her panty and unzipped her skirt. She rose and removed her blouse. Standing only in her panties, she pulled me to a kneeling position, whereupon I pulled the leopard print panty down her thin black legs.

There was an intake of breath when our guests, who were until then, unaware that Shondra was a man, saw his cock flop into view.

I ran my hands up the back of her legs and thighs, turning and dipping my face so I could take his semi-erect cock in my mouth. My soft lips worked their magic and in no time Shondra was hard. I moved beneath that wonderful cock and paid homage to his balls, feeling their warmth against my face.

Then Shondra had me lay back down. She hoisted my legs in her arms, raising them to where my knees were by my shoulders. I reached between us and placed the head of her cock at my anus. We kissed as she thrust herself inside me. My hips rose up to meet her.

People laughed and made comments derogatory to the occasion but Shondra and I were lost in our lust.

My cock rubbed against Shondra's belly as she fucked my ass. We broke our kiss and I looked around to see Suzy on her knees with Ted, taking turns sucking Earl's cock. Ted was naked, Suzy in her uniform of hose and garter belt. Earl held them both by the backs of their necks as he growled and fucked their faces, his cock going from one to the other.

I could see Cheryl and Shaquan kissing, and every now and then Cheryl would look at Shondra and I and smile. She had her man and was happy.

Shondra increased her tempo and I became so hot I groaned and moaned for her to fuck me. "Make me a woman Shondra", I pleaded.

I came across our bellies and soon thereafter Shondra grunted her load of cum up my ass.

I sealed my own fate that day, the last day I was to make any decisions about my life.

I no longer work for a living. I work for Shaquan.

I felt it right, that being the man in our little family, Shaquan be given title to the lumber yard that had been in my family for almost two generations.

It was a solemn ceremony. Shaquan and Cheryl led me into the yard and I summoned my soon to be ex-employees.

Shaquan made no attempt to hide his fondling of my wife as I announced to the men that I was turning over the business to Shaquan. I knelt before him and took the deeds and other papers from my lawyer who was present and presented them to Shaquan. "Sir, if it pleases you, I would very much like to give you the deed to the lumber yard."

I held the papers up, my head down, waiting for him to take them. Shaquan being the man he is, had me stay in that position for several minutes before accepting my offering.

"Alright" was all he needed to say and the business was his.

They would leave me home most nights when they went out. I didn't mind. More often than not Shaquan had Shondra over to baby sit me. Well, baby sit may be a tad misleading. Shondra was my regular sex partner. Shaquan was kind enough to allow me regular sex with her, confirming my status as Shondra's white piece of ass.

Ted came over when I was left alone, sometimes with Suzy, sometimes not. He made me suck his dick until he came. Well, perhaps "made" is too strong a term. The truth is that I enjoyed sucking cocks, particularly when I have an audience to witness my slavish submission.

It took Shaquan only 7 months to go through the business's profits and run it into the ground. The day he signed the bankrupt papers I got a severe beating. He blamed me for the failure. Perhaps he was right.

I took a home loan to help him get through the tough times.

Apparently Shaq was more street smart than I knew. He turned my mortgage loan into a heroin trade. It wasn't long before he had Cheryl and I both addicted.

I resisted at first and he would beat me and beat me. Then, once I became still, Shaquan would shoot me up. After 5 days, I was hooked. Shaquan made me sell my mouth and ass for my fixes and money for him. I did that in the night clubs he frequented.

Cheryl was another story. She willingly took the drugs, trusting her man. While she was still pretty, Shaquan pimped her out to black men and women, and had her dancing for tips in strip clubs. Along the way, he rekindled his relationship with a lady he knew and found less and less time for either of us. Soon we would only see him when he came for his money.

I've been beaten and robbed many times working for Shaquan. I was gang raped by a group of Mexicans. When Shaquan heard I fucked and sucked those 4 men and received no compensation, he was irate. He beat me with a wire coat hanger. Then he heated the hanger over the stove and branded me.

I was high one night when a friend of his had me suck his dick. I couldn't concentrate and accidentally scraped his cock with my teeth.

The punishment for my carelessness was that Shaq knocked my front teeth out with the butt of his glock. My blow jobs improved dramatically.

Gradually over time, the heroin took it's toll on Cheryl and I. We lost our appeal to black men and were no longer providing Shaquan with the income he demanded of us.

No longer profitable to him, Shaquan left Cheryl and I for good. Our house is in foreclosure and neither of us can work due to the physical condition we're in. To top it off, we've both tested positive at the free clinic for AIDS and other STD's.

As we slowly succumb to the disease, Cheryl and I ask each other was that 19 months worth it.

We agree that maybe we had gone too far.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers