Our Second MFM

Story Info
We have another threesome with a new friend.
1.9k words
4
66.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3way
3way
30 Followers

I know it has been a long time since I wrote about our first threesome but hopefully I can catch you all up to date with all the threesomes and even one 4some with another couple we have had in our 43 years of marriage.

If you read my first post you would know that we had a short lived threesome with an Air Force buddy until I got orders to Nam.

Although both Jill and I had some extra marital affairs while I was in Nam we didn't have another threesome until several years after I got out of the Air Force.

We both enjoy sports and follow my wife's high school teams. We became good friends with a couple that went to all the football games. Clay and Sharon started riding with us to the away games but a lot of times it was just Clay since Sharon wasn't a big sports fan like Jill is.

We found from talking with Clay on one of these trips that Sharon was also a cold fish and he rarely had sex with her. So after that Jill told me that she really felt sorry for Clay and wished we could do something to help him out. I asked her if she was thinking about a possible threesome and she said yes but didn't know how we could approach him about it. I told her since we already had plans to take just him to a long distant away game that I would bring up the subject and if he got upset we could just drop it.

So that next Friday night we picked him up went to the game without saying anything about the threesome. For the life of me I don't remember who won since my mind was totally on how to bring up our proposition to Clay.

We left the game and started driving home, we had a full size Ford van at the time and Jill and I were in the front captain's chairs and Clay in the back. I decided the direct approach was the best and told Clay we had a proposition for him. He said what's that. I said we knew he didn't get much sex at home and that we had been in a threesome before and wondered if he would like to join us in another one. He said, you're kidding right? At that point Jill spoke up and said no we weren't kidding but we would understand if he didn't want to or didn't find her attractive.

He was to say the least flabbergasted and told us he thought Jill was beautiful and would love to join us. So I asked Jill if it was ok with her if he came up between our seats on his knees and got a little taste of what was to come when we got home. She said sure, so Clay got between us and I told him to go ahead and play with Jill's tits till we got home. He was tentative but Jill took the lead and proceeded undo her blouse and remove her bra so and told him to come on she wouldn't bite too much. Clay then slowly reached out and touched Jill's left breast. Unlike most stories you read Jill did not instantly moan her tits are unfortunately not very sensitive sexually but she loves attention from any man since she has pretty low self asteem and told him that it felt very good not to stop. By the time we got home Clay had lost his shyness and was eagerly sucking on Jill's left nipple. I was hard as a rock and had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road.

Once we got home Jill straightened her clothes leaving the bra off. We didn't have much time because Clay's wife might get suspicious if he wasn't home at a decent hour. So we rushed in the house and went straight to our bedroom and proceeded to all strip nude and climb into our bed with Jill in the middle, Clay on her right and me on the left. Clay was uncircumcised and it was the first one Jill had ever seen in person. We both started playing and sucking on Jill's tits and were taking turns fingering her now soaking wet pussy. Jill in turn was stroking our cocks and I was still rock hard but Clay was so nervous that he couldn't get a hardon. Jill tried her best to get him up even tried sucking on him but nothing seemed to work so we called it a bust and took him home.

We figured at that point we weren't going to have a threesome with Clay, but the next night he called and asked if he could come over to our house and try again. That he had blue balls ever since he left us the night before. We said sure told him to come over at 6.

Jill wasn't too optimistic that he would be able to get it up and as I am only about 6 inches long he felt to her like he was even shorter. But she was intrigued by him not being circumcised and said we could try again.

Clay arrived about 10 minutes early and we decided to start in the living room since we thought he might feel more at ease starting on the couch rather than the bed. I asked if everyone would like to watch some porn, back then it was all VCR tapes and I had a few I had copied from ones I had rented. I put one in that I knew had some threesome activity in it.

Jill told us to watch the movie and stay in the living room. She then went to the bedroom and about 15 minutes later came out wearing a completely see thru short white baby doll night gown and see thru white panties to match. Her hair and makeup were done perfectly and she had on bright red lipstick. Needless to say we both stopped watching the movie as she came over and sat down between us. I reached over to tried to massage her tits and she said we should just sit there for now and she would see what we had for her. She then lowered my zipper and pulled out my rock hard cock. Then she turned to Clay and did the same and got a great surprise. Not only was Clay hard but she found his cock was not smaller than mine but actually about 8 inches long and about twice as wide as mine. The head of his cock had emerged from its skin sheath and dripping precum.

Jill then grabbed my cock again and began stroking both of us and proclaimed "why would any girl not want to have two cocks to play with!"

Jill continued playing with us and we with her but were limited to what we could do on the couch so we spread a thick blanket out on the living room floor. Clay and I both stripped off all our clothes. Jill and I were both intrigued by the size of Clay's cock. He is a little on the heavy side and not at all muscular but his cock definitely makes up for his other physical shortcomings. We also stripped Jill naked and we all laid down on the blanket with her in the middle again.

Now that we had more room I proceeded to get down between Jill's legs and started eating her pussy. Jill told Clay to get on his knees and come up to her head. I had a great view as she wrapped her hand around his now rock hard 8 inch cock and slowly started studying it since like I said it was the first uncircumcised cock she had ever had. She then began to lick the underside of the head of his cock and licked off the huge amount of precum that was collecting there. One thing you should know is that Jill will lick off precum and has let me come in her mouth a couple of times but hates the taste and texture of a full fledge cum shot and has never let any other man cum in her mouth and Clay was not to be an exception. She told him that she would suck his cock all he wanted but the only place he was allowed to cum was in her pussy. Both he and I had vasectomies so we could cum in her as much as we wanted without worry of pregnancy and since he assured us he had never fucked anyone other than his wife we knew he was clean.

So Jill proceeded to take as much of his big prick into her mouth as possible, probably around 4 or 5 inches. She also has never attempted to deep throat. She sucked him for about 5 minutes with him having to stop her several times so he wouldn't cum. Jill then said since Clay was our guest he should be the first to fuck her which I readily agreed to. She told me to come up and she would suck my cock while he fucked her.

Clay got between her legs and starting fingering her and inspect her cunt much the way she had his cock. He said his wife would only let him fuck her with the lights off and he rarely got to see her naked and had never had the chance to look directly at her pussy. He seemed to marvel at the sight and played with her lips and pulled the hood back on her clit then licked it which did make Jill moan. After a while he finally positioned himself between her legs and pushed his full 8 inches into her steamy cunt in one thrust which brought an mmmmmmmmm from Jill around my cock. She stopped sucking my cock so she could concentrate on him fucking her. I sat back and watched in awe as he pumped that big cock in her. Once again the old feelings of extreme horniness mixed with fear and some small jealousy took over my body. I sat there shaking all over and grinning I know like a chessy cat at the sight before me.

It only took a minute and Jill was cumming. Jill is very multi orgasmic and continued to cum several times before Clay finally pumped as fast as he could and unloaded from what he said was over 2 month's worth of pent up cum from his huge balls.

As soon as he was done I climbed on top of Jill and pushed my cock into her now very sloppy pussy. It felt so warm and gooey that I didn't last more than a couple of minutes but she did manage to come 2 more times with me.

Jill was in heaven and so were we. We each fucked her 3 more times that night each time taking longer than the one before. Every time one of us would cum the other one was ready to go just from watching. By the end of the evening Jill had cum probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 times and was totally spent as were Clay and I.

We continued the threesome with Clay for about a year and I have a couple of other hot nights we had with Clay that I will write about soon which also included some cock sucking by both Clay and myself.

Stay tuned for more.

3way
3way
30 Followers