Our Secret Love Affair

Story Info
Net lovers begin a long affair.
3.2k words
3.89
15.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Linda, This is my story, maybe it’s a fantasy or maybe it is real I will let you be the judge of that.

It was a cold night in the middle of the year when I was chatting away in a chat program when a guy by the name of Freddy messaged me. “What you selling?” He typed referring to my nickname.

“ME! NOTHING WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM.” I typed back a little upset and deleted him without a thought, I certainly didn’t like his approach and I didn’t want to know him.

Each time Freddy messaged me I wouldn’t give him the time of day, I kept it short and ignored him most of the time, I didn’t care to talk to him, so each time we finished chatting I would delete him once again.

A couple of weeks had gone by when he messaged me again. “You did it again didn’t you hehehe, how can we get to know each other if you keep deleting me.” He said.

“hahaha. Hmmm that’s true, yes I did delete you, don’t think we hit it off too well did we, maybe we should start off all over! What you think?” I replied.

“Yes that’s a very good idea, do you have a picture to share with me?” Freddie asked.

“Sure, I have one, how about you, do you have one for me! As I want to see the face of this guy that’s been pestering me.” I said laughing. We exchanged a few pictures and that was the beginning of our beautiful relationship. What a hunk I thought when I saw him his picture.

“I like what I see, we should meet one day, do you have a web-cam.” He asked me, “hmmmmm. Nope sorry I don’t. I must say, I too like what I see babes, I’m planning to buy a web-cam soon, maybe on my, birthday if all goes well. How old did you say you were. I asked looking at his picture.

“Thirty-eight, six feet two, dark hair, blue eyes, with an eight inch cock and a nice ass, I been told. hehehe. I’m married with a couple kids I hope that won’t matter will it? How about you baby.” He went on.

“Hmmm I must confess, I love younger men especially when he’s tall dark and handsome and yummy like you. I’m fifty-three, five feet nothing, big brown eyes, shoulder length golden red hair, married with five kids and six grandkids.” I said to him.

“Hmmm. Do you have a picture of your breasts, I would love to see them, they look like they’re nice and full in the picture, hehehe.” He said with his typical laughter. “Maybe one day I will show you on cam.” I said, jokingly.

“Hmmm, I can’t wait to see them,and lots more Hmmmm. By the way I love older women and 5 ft nothing, sounds just perfect to me hehehe.” Freddy said. From that day on we would chat and make love over the net till early hours of the morning.

Even though we were married it didn’t stop us from flirting with each other for hours each night, and it certainly didn’t stop us from becoming better acquainted and wanting more. Often we would call each other on the mobile phones and have phone sex we stayed in touch as much as we possible could, time together was never enough.

“Linda, we must meet and do all those things in person, I’m so tired of just talking about them, we must work out a plan baby!” Freddy said one day. “Oh baby, as much as I would love to you do know it’s quite impossible, damn I wish we lived closer, instead of thousands of miles away from each other. It would certainly make life much simple if we lived closer at a driving distance. I don’t think we will ever have a chance of meeting baby, I’m so sorry.” I said in tears.

“You always come up with excuses of why we cannot meet, why don’t you say you just not interested in meeting me?” Freddy said a little annoyed.

“Oh baby, you know that’s not true, It’s not easy to get away from my family, they will ask all kinds of questions wanting to know where I’m going.” “Another excuse, you always find a new one of why we cannot meet, you’re always so negative. If there’s a will there’s a way, nothing is impossible, you desire it, you will have it, just another of your excuses because you don’t want to meet me do you?” He said bitterly.

“Oh Freddy, that isn’t true, I’m in love with you baby, of course I want to meet you, I need to meet you so bad. Only one problem, what will I say to my husband?” I said.

This went on for months. Freddy would ask me and I kept saying it was quite impossible. I was in love with the guy and wanted to be with him so bad, so my mind began to work overtime. I m In the meantime I bought myself a little web cam and set it up, we would always chat with the cam on, and it was as if we were together for real, making it more intimate.

I finally worked out what I would do, I made some arrangements, and decided to mix family matters with pleasure, I was going to Queensland for a few days with my daughter, as she had some arrangements to work out with her fiancé. Smart me I made arrangements to meet my girlfriend Sandy and told my daughter I would spend the day with Sandy and her kids. That night it seemed I was waiting for eternity I was dying to surprise Freddy about my trip.

“Where on earth have you been babes, I been waiting for you since 9pm,I have something important to tell you.” I told him in a sort of a bitchy way, “Well, it’s only 9.15pm. Besides I like it when my woman tells me she’s been waiting for me, hehehe. What’s the excitement all about hmm?” He said.

“Oh baby, I want to meet you so bad, I’m aching to find out how good of a lover you really are, I like to find out if you been telling me the Truth! I’m dying to see up close your big eight-inch cock. hahaha.” I said teasingly.

“Well come on over baby, I’m waiting for you with open arms, I can’t wait to suck your tits and get my hands all over your ass. Dying to have my tongue deep inside your wet pussy. And certainly can’t wait to fulfilling our lustful desires. We will do so many things; you will probably never want to go back home. I want to taste you, suck you and feel your hot lips and have your juices running over my face satisfying my thirsting desire to have you.” He said wickedly.

“Oh baby, it’s like this Freddy, I have made up my mind I’m coming to meet you. How about picking me up in the morning at 10 am.” I said excitedly.

“You’re kidding me right! Hehehe.” He said.

“Now why would I be kidding about something like this babes, hmmm, sounds like you don’t really want to meet me after all do you?” I said with a sniff.

“Did I say that. I didn’t say that! Of course I want to meet you, why do you think I been telling you for so long. I can’t wait to taste you and make love to you.” He said anxiously.

That night we flirted and made love till about 2am. We quickly discussed our meeting arrangements. “I need to go and pack my bags baby, as I need to be up at 5am to catch the plane, I’ll give you a call when I get there, ok baby, see you in the morning. I love you baby I can’t wait to be with you.”

I hung up the phone and began packing my bags I like to travel light so I packed a small bag with my necessities. Next morning both my daughter and I were up early, we quickly headed to the airport. On my arrival I called Freddy on his mobile.

“I’m here baby, I flew in about an hour ago, I’m staying at a place not far from where you live, There’s the Theatre Royal just down stairs I’ll

will be waiting for you to pick me at 10 am. I’ll be standing in front of the Theatre Royal, in Marion St, wearing a red and black skirt and a black top, please don’t be late, I hate waiting in places I don’t know.” I told him.

“hmmmmmmm I can’t wait baby, I’ll be waiting for you in my red Commodore. God baby I’m so excitement, you should see how big my cock has grown, it’s ready to get inside your wet pussy hmmm will be so good baby, god I cant wait to get my hands all over you, feel you and taste you.” Freddy said.

“Me too baby, me too I can’t wait to have you do all the things we’ve been talking about for months.” I said feeling as horny as hell. My daughter left early she was already gone with her fiancée to make final arrangements for their wedding. Excitedly I prepared to meet my Freddy. I showered and dressed, looking in the mirror I thought hmm not bad and slipped on my high heel shoes and went downstairs to the meeting place.

To my surprise Freddy was already waiting for me in front of the theatre. Hmm he’s nice and handsome I thought when I saw him standing next to his red car.

“You look good baby he said walking over to me Grabbing my ass cheeks with his strong hands pulling me against his rock hard cock.

“Feel me baby, see what you do to me, see how hard you make me every time.” He said “Oh baby we finally meet, oh god it’s like a dream.” I said as we embraced each other kissing passionately pressing my breasts on his chest. “Hmmm baby, what a kiss.” I said breathlessly as my hand reached down to feel his hardness.

“This baby is all for you, I have so much in there for you I’m so full and ready to explode it inside your wet pussy!” He said leading me to his car with his big strong hands around my ass.

Reaching his car he opened the door and allowed me to get in, as I was buckling up I watched Freddys every move his sexy ass looked in really good shape, I kept looking as he walked around to the driver’s side.

“Let me feel you baby, do you have any panties on,hmmm?” He said as he starting his car. “Of course I do, you’re such a cheeky baby.” I said smiling. After driving out of the curb Freddy reached over to me lifting my skirt, he opened my legs, sliding my panties to the side he slipped his fingers in my very wet pussy, sliding them in as deep as he could. I moved a little forward into my seat opening my legs a little wider allowing him to feel me deeper.

“Hmmm baby oh baby hmmmmm.” I moaned as the excitement began to build up inside me. I pressed on his hand to feel it deeper in my wet pussy. “Hmmmmmmm, baby you are so wet for me.” I let out another moan opening my legs wider allowing him deeper penetration in my very wet longing pussy.

“You better watch the road Baby!” I said as he slid his hand out taking it to his mouth and licking his fingers, sucking them one by one. “Hmmm, you’re finger licking good just like I thought you would be,

I’ve been craving for you since the very first day I saw you on cam.” He said with a wink.

“Oh God me too, I been waiting for so long for your tender loving touch.” I said kissing his fingertips. Looking at freddy in the face I reached to Freddy’s crutch, rubbing his cock through his jeans feeling it go harder beneath my hand.

“hmmmmm, I like that, rub me baby, rub me hard!” Freddy whispered as he let out a groan. Leaning over to him I quickly loosening his jeans. I was eager to feel his swelling cock. Breathing deeply I gently began sliding my hand deep inside his pants feeling his hot damp cock. I gently stroking it I gently rubbed my finger on his mushroom head and took it to my mouth to taste it. I was breathing deeply with lustful desires to make love to my Freddy.

“Do you like my taste baby!” Freddy asked. “Yes baby you taste delicious, I love the feel of your cock in my hand.” I said rubbing my hand all over it.

“There’s a nice secluded park, not too far from here, we will drive and find a nice spot beneath a tree so we can fulfill your fantasy.” He said smiling. I kept smiling back at him remembering what I had told him about my fantasy.

We reached a beautiful park, It was a lovely spot there was no one around except a guy fishing about five hundred feet away. Freddie pulled out a large picnic blanket out of his car and laid it on the grass beneath the beautiful tree.

Pulling me down as we both sat on the blanket, we began kissing, holding each other tight. We started undressing each other. Lifting my arms, Freddy removed my top, putting his hands beneath my breast weighing them he squeezed them together and kissed my cleavage.

I couldn’t help but moan excitedly as he gently touched my skin. Slipping his hands behind my back Freddie unhooked my bra, making my bra straps fall by the sides exposing my ample breasts as I made my bra fall. Freddie took my breasts to his hot wet mouth. Licking my tiny nipples flicking his tongue around them in turns making them so hard, Freddy kept looking in my eyes, I’m sure he could see deep inside my soul, the feeling of my extreme desires, moaning uncontrollably in such pleasure.

I put my arms around his neck holding him tenderly. Gently Lifting his top over his head, I threw it on the blanket, and began rubbing my hands all over his hairy chest, licking his nipples and gently rubbing my hands all over his back, I leaned forward and began kissing him on his chest.

“Oh Freddie I been waiting for this moment for so long.” I said as he gently pulled me closer licking my breasts.

Reaching down to his jeans I pulled his strained zipper down, Freddie lowered them kicking them away. “I want you so bad baby.” I whispered. “Hmmmmm baby!” A soft moan escaped my lips as I began stroking his rock hard cock. I took his cock in my hand and began kissing it lightly all over, licking and nibbling the tip as I cupped his hot balls in my hands.

Pinning me down Freddie removed my panties and lifting up my skirt and began rubbing my pussy. Gently stretching it with his fingers and began finger fucking me deep, lying on top of me; he rubbed his hard pulsating cock on my wet slit and gently slid his hard cock deep inside my wet pussy.

Lifting up my hands Freddie locked his fingers with mine and held them on the blanket over my head. Holding me down tight he began fucking me, long slow strokes as I lifted my hips to meet his hard cock pushing deep inside me, thrusting deeper and deeper each time, gently pressing his hairy chest on my breasts each time he lowered himself on me

Sliding in gently all the way in and out I began caressing his hairy chest. Hooking my legs tight around his waist, gripping his cock tight deep inside me, milking his balls as my body responding passionately with each thrust.

Lifting my hips, allowing him to reach deeper inside me, up and down in and out, heating up sweating with each other’s body warmth, we began to climax both exploding as our love wines erupted sending us over the edge. Moaning and groaning as we reached our destination cumming together in great force. Freddy leaned completely over me and we kissed passionately.

Yes, Yes, Oh baby. yes. Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhhhh Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Looking into each other’s eyes as we finally fulfilling our lust.

We both lay in each other’s arms kissing and caressing lovingly. “Sit on my face baby!” Freddie said positioning me over his face with my back to him. I had never made love like this before and wasn’t sure how it would feel.

“I’m going to eat your pussy, I been waiting to do this to you for so long.” He said holding me by my hips. Pulling me hard on his face I began grinding my pussy hard as he began fucking me with his hot wet tongue. Darting it in and out of my pussy as deep as he could reach, making me cum over and over, he began sucking me hard drawing out my dripping wines, I could hear him slurping it down his throat.

Oh God it hurt, but it felt so good, I loved his hot breath on my pussy lips it felt like he was drawing out my soul from deep inside of me.

Sucking me so hard, hurting as pleasurable shivers ran up and down my spine, a feeling I had never felt before. I cum so much over and over like I had never done before. “Oh god, baby, you have drunk out of my soul my wines that flowed for you.” I said tenderly.

Freddy took my face in his hands, kissing me passionately made me taste my own cum. After a while my hands reached to his cock, I lowered my face to it and began kissing it all over, gently nibbling it all around and licking his warm mushroom head, making him moan in pleasure.

It was the first time I had ever made love in the open it was absolutely beautiful in the sunlight beneath that magnificent tree, I had told Freddy many times it was one of my fantasies to make love in the open beneath a tree in the sunlight.

Climbing over Freddy I positioned my legs on each side of him. Taking his cock in my hand I eased it in my very wet pussy, slowly I began to ride him, I kept looking in his blue eyes, slowly rising up and down on him grinding myself on his hot glistening hard cock.

“Yes baby, oh yes hmmmmm.” Freddy began to moan, as I was grinding hard on his cock. Bouncing up and down on him, he took my breasts in his hand and began sucking on them one at a time like a hungry baby. Holding my long hair over my head I kept riding him harder and faster swaying side to side allowing deeper penetration of his delicious cock stuffing my lustful pussy.

“Oh God oh baby!” hmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we both burst in ecstasy our love wines erupting reaching heaven’s delight.

We dressed just in time when we saw a group of old ladies standing a couple hundred feet away hopefully they didn’t see what just had taken place.

End Chapter One