Our Shopping Fantasy

Story Info
Two lovers shop at the ultimate store.
2.6k words
4.25
20.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a beautifully sunny day. We get up late, have breakfast and then decide to take a drive. We pass lush spring scenery, fields, small towns. Then we start seeing signs for an outlet mall...big signs listing all the stores...all the wonderful places to spend money and time. You are not too thrilled by it. You would rather get home for basketball. I scoot over close to you, kissing your neck, holding your hand. I sweetly ask if we can go to just one store...just one..a special store that I had read about.

As soon as we looked around, I would gladly go home and watch basketball with you. I REALLY like basketball now...and understand it much better with all your help. The sight of those guys in their little shorts...their cute little asses...and how happy everyone gets when someone makes a homerun...It is a thrill for me! I really want to watch with you. You smile at me..."just one store? "

"Oh, I promise...just one.." You agree, squeezing my hand and telling me the stats for the upcoming game. I listen raptly. We pull into the parking lot and approach the store I want to visit. A discreet sign out front says....DALLIANCE. We enter. It is filled with displays of the most beautiful clothes. The colors range from the palest pink to vibrant red. I can tell that you are already bored, busily looking for the chairs usually placed around for husbands and boyfriends. I walk around, gathering garments, selecting items for their colors, beauty, and appeal.

My arms are full. A saleslady approaches and introduces herself as Carolyn. She offers to show me to the dressing room, then turns to you and tells you that you are welcomed to join me. I see your face, can see you thinking......"oh, yes...sit in a cramped little room with one of those little benches.." I smile at you and ask you to join me, please. You follow slowly and reluctantly into the dressing room. Carolyn opens the door. We enter the most beautiful room I have ever seen.

Beautiful wallpaper, soft music, a mirror that can be positioned to catch anyplace in the room, a deep comfy chair with a footstool for you, a long double chaise with many pillows, even a small fridge. In the corner there is a large screen for me to change behind. carloyn smiles at our amazement and helps me take my selections behind the screen. She offers to get us anything before she leaves.

She gets you a glass of wine..and says call if we need her, then leaves. You sink into the armchair, smiling. "THIS is shopping..", you sigh. I go behind the screen and change into my first outfit. It is a lovely blue gown, silk, with a matching robe. It ties snugly around my waist, reaching the floor. The cool silk is making my nipples pucker and harden. I come out, pleased to see you watching for me. I model for you...dancing about the room, swirling and turning, the silk clinging to my legs. I untie the robe, letting it drop to the floor. Then I model the gown. It gently follows my body, my nipples obvious. My arms are bare.

The gown just skims over my hips and flows to the floor. Again I swirl for you. The gown billowing from me and then returning to caress my curves. You smile. "Yes, let's get that." My next choice is a full slip, so delicate and dainty. Made of cream silk with lace trim, the entire bodice is made from the finest lace. It is so beautiful, gossamer. I pin my hair up so only tiny curls frame my face...spray on some vanilla and leave the protection of the screen. The lace is so sheer, you can easily see my dark brown nipples through it, hard from contact with the lace.

My dark curlies are faintly visible through the thin silk, my legs are bare. I move to you, turning, allowing you to run your hand over my silk-clad ass, feeling the incredible smoothness and coolness of the slip. "Yes", you say, "that is something you need...let's get that." Here is one of my favorites...a rose outfit. Tap panties and a camisole top. The panties fit like shorts, long and loose on the legs, elastic hugging my waist. The camisole does not quite meet at the waist, so a thin strip of my tummy is exposed. The camisole is so lovely, with small buttons up the front, the thinnest straps holding it up over my shoulders. Again, an outfit of the smoothest silk, with embroidered flowers along the bodice. My tanned skin looks so lovely in this color. I let a few more curls frame my face and walk out to you. Your eyes light up and you beckon me to sit on the arm of your chair. I lean over to kiss you, lick your lips and caress your cheek. You lightly run your hand up my bare thigh, slipping your fingers inside the loose panties, just barely brushing my inner thigh. My eyes close. I wish you would do more, but you move your hand to my naked back and run your fingers along the tiny straps, back to front, just the faintest touch of you on my bare skin. "Yes", you whisper, "definitely, get this one. "I go behind the screen...the music is great...kind of low key and throbbing. There are vanilla candles burning on the shelves.

I have the prettiest baby doll jammies set for you. It is in pale yellow, panties of soft silk, with gathered legs, high on my thighs. The top just barely covering my panties, little puffed sleeves, tiny pearl buttons at the front. I love the feel against my skin, the softness of the silk, the coolness of it. I let my hair down. It is hanging on my shoulders now, curling softly. I feel the beat of the music. I dance out to you, moving in time with the music.

You are still sipping your wine, smiling at me as I approach. I move slowly and sensually closer to you as you relax against the chair. I see you have slipped your shoes off, stretched your legs out. I step over your legs and lean down to kiss you. You taste like the wine, sweet and delicious. Your hands reach up and cup my breasts in the fabric, massaging them as I kiss you. I want you to continue touching me, feeling me, exciting me. But you move your hands safely to my arms, holding them, rubbing them. "Yes, you need to have this."

So far, you have refused me nothing. The stack of things I am>buying is growing with each trip out to you. Some of my favorites remain. I am puzzled by your lack of ....hmmmm...ardor. I thought this would excite you...being alone with me in this den of sensuousness. I have a glass of wine with me in the dressing area and I am feeling the effects of it. I want to play with you. I want you to want me too. Hmmmm. I look through the remaining items. Ah, I love this one. I feel a little wicked now. It is a lovely lace and satin bra, peach, with matching bikini panties.

My curlies are evident against the satin. My nipples are pressed against the lace. I want to drive you crazy, make you want me and say it. I slowly sip some more wine and then move out from behind the screen. Your eyes are watching for me. It makes me smile to see how intently you wait, how your eyes glow at me as I approach you shyly. I stand before you, waiting to make sure you see how lovely I look in this. It fits just right. My nipples are begging for your touch. A few curlies have escaped and are so touchable. I move close to you. I hear your breathing quicken and just feel the need to be closer. I sit down on the arm of the chair. Your arm circles my waist and pulls me closer, into your lap.

Hmmmmm, I love it here, so snuggly and perfect. Your hand seems to touch all my exposed flesh, moving slowly up and down my spine, my side, my tummy. Never an improper touch, and yet, I know how much you want me. I know how I am affecting you. Your hand on my tummy moves slowly upward to the single hook holding this bra closed. We look intently at each other as you unhook my bra. It separates, just a little. your finger moves gently up and down between my breasts. I have goosebumps all over my arms from your touch. My back arches and I press closer to you.

Ah, kissing you is such a joy. I am licking your lips and touching your mouth so slowly with my hot little tongue. Sucking your lower lip into my mouth...hmmm..I love your taste. Your finger finally finds my aching nipple and I moan into your mouth. As the kiss ends, you whisper to me, "please, I want you to have this too." Hmmmm. There are only 2 items left. I reach for the red teddie. Ilike it. It is not something I would normally choose, but there is something about the styling that appeals to me. As I step into it, I am reminded once again of why I chose it. It is form- fitting red silk with delicate embroidered flowers along the bodice, gentle gathers across my breasts, tiny straps over my shoulders. It fastens with dainty pearl buttons and snaps between my legs. I pull my hair back in gold clips, curls around my face and exit my screen. I find you riveted on me...anxiously awaiting the next fashion.

I stand at the screen, suddenly so shy and unsure. You extend your hand to me and I cross the room to you. My eyes never leaving yours. My hand stretched out to you. Our fingers meet and the heat flows through my body. Now you stand, take me into your arms and we start to move slowly together. All I hear in my mind is...."Shall we dance..... Shall we fly?" Yes, I fly when in your arms. I feel your warmth against me. I feel your need. You take my hand and swirl me from you and pull me back into your arms, where I am quite sure I belong.

We dance for a long time, nestled into each other, touching our fingertips lightly over each other, inhaling each other. Now your hands are holding my buttocks, pulling me even closer to you. We move as one, then we kiss and move not at all. Your hands massage me slowly and gently. Everywhere you touch belongs to you. Your fingers work their way into my hair, holding my face against yours. I am tasting you as if for the first time. Then your hands discover the snaps and your eyes light up. I hear the snaps open, one at a time. Your fingers brush against my curlies. One finger lingers deeper, moving inside me as we kiss.

My hips are moving against you, starting our dance. The feeling that has been with me all afternoon looms so large now. I want you. I want you inside me now. I want to feel your fingers and tongue and lovely cock in me. You take your hands and place them on my shoulders, kiss my nose. Then you say, "yes, I like this one...let's get it."

I go behind the screen, so disappointed, so sad. I want you so much, but you keep toying with me and sending me back for something else. I have one more outfit for you, my absolute favorite. It is a silver gray gown. A silky bodice with yards of the lightest fabric I have ever seen. It just floats to the floor, only my little pink toenails are visible. My curlies are darkly seen against the fabric, my nipples are hard and aching. The daintiest straps cross over my bare back.

I feel so beautiful and ethereal. I start to apply some blush to my cheeks and see quite clearly my last meeting with you put the pinkest glow to my face. I look in the mirror, tousle my hair a bit and smile. I want you and I plan to get you. Now. Here. I have been so good and now it is my turn. I exit the screen. You are waiting. Your shirt is loosened at the neck, your sleeves rolled up. I dance over to you.

"Shall we dance, on a bright cloud of music." You smile and your smile enters my heart and warms it. I sit on the arm of the chair and start to unbutton your shirt. One button, one kiss on your throat. Next button, one kiss on your chest. Next button, one kiss on your left nipple. Fourth button, one kiss on your right nipple. Finally your shirt is open and i can touch all of your chest with my eager fingertips. I stand and move across the room, stopping in front of the chaise, holding my arms open to you, swaying gently as I wait. You stand and cross to me, never breaking eye contact. You walk directly to me, stand before me, and I know you are mine.

I remove your shirt and start to unbuckle your pants, but you choose this moment to kiss me and my hands still. I lose myself in your touch. Your hands are on my arms, pulling me close, holding me there. Then you are kissing me, as they say in romance novels, thoroughly. Suddenly, you stop kissing me and stand before me, naked and aroused. You sit on the chaise and I move slowly before you, humming and floating dreamily, thinking of you and what is about to happen.

"Shall we dance, on a bright cloud of music, shall we fly?" Oh, I want to fly with you. I dance for you now, the silver gray fabric floating about my legs, my arms outstretched, the melody in my head, and you waiting for me.

Then I hear your voice. "Come to me now, please." I go to you ,my sweetest love The lovely gown is removed and we lie together. You know I want to make love, slow, sweet love. You oblige, kissing my lips and neck, licking and loving my erect nipples, moving your way slowly down to my wet curlies.

Your tongue the magic key that opens me to you. You touch me so softly and gently, moving your hot tongue inside me, opening my pussy for you. Then, when I am begging you to fuck me, you slowly move your way back up my body. Covering me completely with yours, you hold me in your arms. then you enter me so completely, I gasp. You move slowly and deeply within me, in your home, your safe place. You have prepared me so well, I come almost immediately and you follow me, first swelling and then exploding within me, deep within me. We remain locked together, our arms about each other, our hearts together, pounding. The music is constant in my head.

"Shall we dance.... or perchance, when the last little star has left the sky..shall we still be together with our arms around each other? You are holding me tightly, resting your weight on me. Your face so near mine I feel your breath...

"Oh, yes...we must take that one!"