Our Sixth Encounter: The Field

Story Info
Passionate meeting in a park.
1.7k words
4.06
20k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Jo, my special muse

When the phone rang, I knew it was you even before I answered. I had been waiting for you to call since our last encounter. Before we parted last time, I had slipped my card into your pocket with the hope that you would call me. You must have found the card.

"Hello," I said. For a moment there was no response, and then I heard you say, softly, "It's me." My senses thrilled at the sound of the voice. Those two words brought a flood of memories from our previous encounters and sent a shiver of excitement through my body. We chatted briefly, and then you said you wanted to meet again. We set a time for later that day, and then the line went dead. I stood by my desk, staring out the window, my thoughts focused on you. I knew my productivity was gone for the day, so I went to my favorite coffee shop to read the newspaper and pass the time until our scheduled meeting.

At the appointed time, I drove across town and parked in the lot beside the library. It was there that we had last been together, and it was there you wanted to meet. As I sat in my car, I scanned the faces of those walking by, seeking your smile and sparkling eyes. After a wait of several minutes, I saw you coming toward me dressed in a stylish skirt and silk blouse, smiling, with a happy bounce in your step. As you arranged yourself on the seat beside me, we exchanged greetings, and then we were on our way. We made small talk, still a bit uncomfortable together, despite the intimacy of our past encounters. I knew that awkwardness would pass once we had time to get to know more about each other.

I drove to the lake and parked, and we sat quietly for a minute as we watched the park visitors enjoying the beautiful day. I leaned toward you and you turned to face me. We shared a warm kiss of greeting, and then we climbed out of the car. We spent the next hour walking the paths around the lake, chatting, learning more about one another. Somewhere along the way, your hand found mine, and we were joined together in body and spirit, energy flowing between us through the casual connection. My palms began to sweat and my heart pounded. We walked silently for a while, consumed in thought, remembering our past encounters and pondering our future together.

We stopped near the dam and we moved together by unspoken signal. We pressed our bodies together, but at first we only hugged, satisfied with the closeness. But then we kissed, a long passionate kiss, a kiss that brought us back to the connection we had felt in the past. Our tongues intertwined, twisting and turning together, sparring, then teasing, and finally assaulting. We pressed more closely together, my hands moving to your ass and caressing your firm buttocks. A low moan arose from deep within you. Enough! We must find more privacy. Today would not be a day for public intimacy. Today would be a day for exploration, for private intimacy. I took your hand and led you off into a nearby field of waist highgrasses. We moved into the middle of the field, far from any probing eyes. I took off my jacket and spread it on the ground.

I reached for you, resuming our kiss which was more passionate now that we were alone. As we kissed, I unbuttoned your blouse and removed it. Your bra came off next, and then I kneeled before you to slide you skirt and panties down and off, putting them on the ground nearby. I raised your feet and removed your shoes. You stood naked before me. I admired your beauty, your silken skin, your sensuous curves, your delicate features. I turned you slowly so I could admire you from every angle. Small chill bumps covered your skin as I kissed up your legs, across your stomach and up to your breasts. I turned you around and kissed down your back, across your buttocks, and along your legs.

I held your hands and helped lower you onto my jacket. I stood over you and removed my clothes as you watched. Once I was undressed, I knelt beside you. You tried to rise up to me but I gently pushed you back, telling you to relax. I reached over to my jacket and removed a blindfold from a pocket. As you realized what I was holding, a look of concern flickered across your face, but you did not resist as I used it to cover your eyes.

Then you were stretched out before me. I scanned your body from head to toe, memorizing details, identifying parts for special treatment, wondering at your perfection. And then I began. I started at your feet. I sniffed each foot, smelling the slightly sour aroma of sweat, the scent of leather, the dust of the park. I raised you right foot, stroking it gently, being careful not to tickle. My fingers moved around your heel and instep, probed between your toes, smoothed the skin and caressed the muscles. My fingers were followed by my tongue. I bathed your feet with my saliva. I probed between your toes and massaged your skin with my tongue. And then your other foot received the same treatment. By this time I had a firm erection, but I ignored it, instead focusing entirely on you.

I moved up your legs, first massaging your calves and thighs, and then licking and caressing the same areas with my tongue. I raised your legs and gave the tender areas behind your knees special treatment with my tongue. By this time you were no longer still. Instead you were moving in response to my attentions, making it hard for me to stay focused on what I was doing. I noticed at this point that your hands were on your breasts gently kneading and fondling them, making your nipples grow hard and protrude between your fingers.

I moved higher, skipping over your hairless pussy, instead going on to your stomach. I caressed your tummy, formerly distended by childbirth, but now taut and smooth. I probed your navel with my tongue, stroked the wrinkles within, found a new taste and smell there, a new essence unique to you, an essence that I will always remember and associate with this day and this place.

I rolled you over then, and massaged your back, driving off the tenseness caused by worry and everyday affairs, forcing you to relax, making you forget everything but this day, this place, this moment. I moved down and began to caress your ass, kneading your supple flesh, squeezing nearly hard enough to be painful and then relaxing my grip, then repeating the procedure again. I worked each hemisphere until they glowed red from the attention, and then I tenderly licked each globe until it was wet and slippery. I licked lower, and as if on signal, you spread your legs and allowed my tongue to glide into the crack of your ass. As my tongue tarried there, I smelled and tasted a hint of salt, a bittersweet flavor from your ass, a sweet aroma of perfume, perhaps from soap or shampoo. My tongue moved between your cheeks, sweeping from end to end, tantalizing your pussy, then flickering back up to your asshole. I probed your asshole, explored its wrinkled orifice, stroked its silky entrance. You pushed back against my tongue and I probed deeper, enjoying the sensation of my tongue gliding in and out of you.

I raised up, and you rolled over, spreading your legs in invitation. This time I did not use my hands first, but instead I moved my head between your legs and began to apply soft kisses to the inside of our thighs, to your lower tummy, to the area all around your pussy. I could see beads of moisture seeping from between your exposed pussy lips, and I could smell a new combination of aromas—the faint sweet-tart smell of seeping juices, a hint of urine, the perfumed scent of soap. I moved my tongue lower, to taste your juices, to caress your softness, to manipulate each fold, to explore each crevice. I licked gently, then probed hard. I stroked, caressed, thrust, then soothed.

By now you were moaning, moving beneath me as I explored you with my tongue. You reached down and pulled on my head, trying to bring me up on top of you, but I remained in place, knowing that arousal was blossoming within you. I continued to caress your clit and pussy, and your movements became increasingly animated. You raised your ass up and thrust your cunt against my probing tongue. You moved your ass from side to side as I flicked my tongue across your clit. And then, with a loud, prolonged moan, you came, trusting your ass up and down as if you had a swollen cock buried deep inside you. Once your climax was past, your body still quivered slightly, and I could see the pulsations that squeezed small streams of your juices out of your pussy and down between the cheeks of your ass.

As you were cumming, my hands moved gently over your body, gliding across your skin, touching you in every part, allowing me to share in your climax. As you relaxed, you ceased moving, and stayed still. I snuggled up against your side, and held you close against me. We stayed that way for a long time, our bodies pressed together beneath the warm sun of a summer afternoon. As some point you removed your blindfold and looked over at me, smiling that gorgeous smile, providing me with a moment that I will always remember.

The sun was moving down toward the horizon, and our time together was growing short. We chatted, about life, about this day, about us. We dressed and left the park. When I dropped you off at the library, the uncertainty of our past encounters was gone. We both knew with certainty that we would meet again, and that there remained many new realms for us to explore together.