Our Song Ch. 03: Nathalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sentence aroused me even more, just when I thought such a thing was not possible. I kissed Song's lips, and cheeks and chin, and nose, and licked every inch of her face. Every once in a while I went back to her lips and gave her a nice, passionate kiss, with a lot of tongue. She went on stroking my erection as I was embracing her naked back.

"Are you having fun?" I asked her.

"Lots of fun," she told me.

"Was that what you wanted?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "And then some."

We sat back down, and I turned the bottle. It pointed at Song.

"What will I choose?" she asked. "Did you notice I'm the only one here still with clothes on? I can fix this. Strip!" she said.

She stood up, got closer to Nathalie and turned her back to her, as Nathalie did when she removed her bra. Then she bent down a little, getting her butt closer to Nathalie's face, and slowly took down her panties. Nathalie looked happy to see Song's little butt. She even touched it a little. Then Song straightened up and turned around, covering her crotch.

"Would you like to see my pussy?" Song asked.

"Very much," Nathalie replied.

"She has a very nice pussy," I told Nathalie, and she smiled.

Song removed her hands slowly, revealing her perfect, completely shaved labia.

"Wow, you're beautiful," Nathalie said.

"Thank you," Song said.

"Are you wet right now?" Nathalie asked.

Song didn't answer. Instead, she took one of Nathalie's hands, and placed it between her legs.

"Wow, you're wet!" Nathalie said. "Would you like me to eat you up?"

"Very much," Song said. "but first, I'd like to see Owen fucking you, if you're OK with this."

"OK with this?" Nathalie asked in surprise. "I'm waiting for this all evening."

Song suggested we continued the evening in the bedroom, where we would be more comfortable. We went there, all of us naked. On the way the girls took a bathroom break, where Nathalie took the guest bathroom, and Song took the bathroom next to the bedroom. I didn't need to pee. Just to fuck.

=============

When the girls got to the bedroom, Song asked Nathalie to lie on the bed and spread her legs. She opened the dresser top drawer and took out a condom, and put it on my dick.

"Go fuck her now," she told me. "I want to see you cum insider her."

I looked at Nathalie. She smiled at me and invited me over with her hand. I lay down on top of her. She guided my penis into her, and moaned as she felt its hardness.

"Fuck me," she pleaded. "I want to feel your hard cock inside me."

I complied. I rested my body on my hands above her, and started pounding into her. Her large breasts bounced up and down as I was fucking her. I liked that. Song's tits would also bounce when we fucked, but not that much.

Song was sitting next to me. She patted me on the back, moving her hand down to my butt, holding it as if she was guiding me into Nathalie. Then she lay next to Nathalie. With one hand she reached to her own vagina and started touching herself, and with the other she caressed Nathalie's face, and gave her a long, sensual kiss. This kiss, and watching how aroused Song was, turned me on. I knew Song knew that. She turned to look at me with a noddy look, like she kissed Nathalie only to arouse me, but it worked. Not that I needed any more arousal, but seeing them kiss, and then seeing Song's noddy smile, I came hard and loud.

I crashed on Nathalie. She hugged me and kissed me softly. Song moved her eyes between Nathalie and me, and patted us both on the arms.

"How was it?" Nathalie asked me, when I came to it.

"Great," I said, with the little air I could afford. "How was it for you?"

"It was great. I needed your dick inside me. How was it for you," she turned to Song, "to see your boyfriend fuck another woman?"

"Actually, very arousing," Song answered honestly, still rubbing her clit.

"Great," Nathalie said. "Arousing is good, because I just developed an appetite for your pussy."

"Yeah!" Song let out, and opened her legs wide open.

Nathalie crawled between Song's legs and started kissing her vagina.

"I never saw a pussy shaved like this before," She admitted.

"Song was my first," I sad, and then corrected to avoid a misunderstanding. "The first girl with fully-shaved pussy I've been with."

I lay next to Song, and looked at her. She was lying on her back, eyes at the ceiling, while Nathalie was working hard at making her pussy happy.

When Song noticed I was looking at her, she turned her head towards me. I saw her eyes opening every time Nathalie has touched her differently. At one point she even opened her mouth a bit. I believe this was when Nathalie slid a finger into her. I enjoyed watching Song taking so much pleasure. I loved her with all my heart, and her pleasure was now mine. I loved how she looked right at me with her deep-blue eyes, and expressed this pleasure. This was an intimate moment between the two girls, but Song wanted to share it with me, just like I wouldn't have fucked Nathalie if Song weren't there to enjoy it.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked her. "Is she fucking you good?"

"You have no idea," she told me, and turned to Nathalie. "Nathalie, you're such a great fuck!"

Nathalie didn't respond, just increased the pace.

"Are you happy we met Nathalie?" I asked her.

She didn't answer. Her breathing was already too heavy to speak comfortably. She just moved her eyes up and down to nod affirmatively. Then she said, by only moving her lips, without a voice:

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much," I answered, also without a voice.

Then Song's eyes returned to the ceiling, as she came close to an orgasm.

"Oh girl, You fuck good," she managed to say, between breaths, and then just "Fuck, Fuck Fuuuuuck".

She closed her eyes and breathed heavily. Nathalie came up from between Song's legs, and I moved to make room for her between Song and me. She looked hesitant, just as the first time I came down on Song, about getting our sheets wet. I gestured to her to lie down, that it was OK.

Nathalie lay on her back between Song and myself. Song was still recovering from her orgasm, and lay there with her eyes closed. Nathalie's face was glittery from Song's juices.

"Would you like to lick it?" Nathalie asked me, as she saw I noticed how wet her face was.

"Sure," I said, and started licking and kissing Nathalie's face.

"Your girlfriend's pussy tastes really good," she told me.

"I know," I said, tasting a combination of it with Nathalie's sweat.

When I was about done licking her face, I started kissing Nathalie.

"I guess you were hoping for a second orgasm tonight," I said. "Sorry I came too fast".

"No worries," she said. "Song set me up so good with the first one."

I knew this to be true, but still, my hand reached down to Nathalie's crotch, and found her labia, and then her clit.

"Is that good?" I asked her as I started rubbing her clit.

"Yeah, that's great," she said with a smile.

I knew I was only keeping her aroused until Song recovered from her orgasm. I thought to offer to lick her, but knew this would be a disappointment relative to what Song had to offer. I kept on rubbing her clit, penetrating her with my finger once in a while. She started breathing heavily. Her nipples got erect again and she looked like she was going to cum.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Song, as she opened her eyes.

"What does it look like we're doing?" I asked her back. "I'm finger-fucking Nathalie."

"Can I join you?" she asked.

"I was getting her ready for you," I replied, and she smiled and took her position between Nathalie's legs.

I retained my hand on Nathalie's clit, and Song started kissing her around the pussy. Then she slid her index finger into her, and we started stimulating her together — myself on the clitoris, and Song inside her vagina. Nathalie came hard. It had more or less the same intensity as her first orgasm, but now it lasted longer. I saw how Song was not letting go, and I followed her lead and continued as well. At one point her moans became shouts. I was afraid the neighbors would hear.

After Nathalie came, Song came back to lying next to her, opposite from me. We both hugged her, feeling her heart pounding. We lay there for a while, With my hand that was embracing Nathalie I could feel Song's body too. I liked this feeling. It was magical to me. Until that day, intimacy was only something I shared with one person. I couldn't imagine it could be shared with more. Although this was definitely a sex encounter, I felt there was more to it than just sex. Emotions were involved as well. Nathalie's words made me realize I wasn't the only one thinking so.

"You guys are so great," Nathalie said after she caught up with her breath. "I never enjoyed sex as much as I did tonight."

She turned towards Song and the two kissed passionately. I embraced her from behind, hugging both her and Song.

"Thank you," she continued, "for letting you join you. You're such a great couple, and you are such good people. So kind..."

She said the last part looking at me. I kissed her gently on the lips and she kissed me back passionately.

We went on lying like that for a while. Then Nathalie excused herself, saying she had to get up early the next morning. I went to the living room to fetch Natalie's clothes, and she started dressing.

"Can we see you again?" Song asked Nathalie as she was putting on her bra.

"Sure," said Nathalie. "I'd love that."

We set a date for three nights later — a date that was good for all of us, and Nathalie started going towards the front door.

We walked her to the door, both of us naked. Song stood behind the door and unlocked it. Before she opened the door Song kissed Nathalie. This kiss was long, and very emotional. Then Nathalie turned to me and we also shared a kiss, but maybe not as emotional as the one the girls shared. Then Song and I hid behind the door, and opened it for our guest to leave.

After she left, Song hugged me without words. I had a heavy feeling in my heart, that we were not going to see Nathalie again.

Turns out, I was right.