Our Steven, Our Stephanie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

"You actually still love girl's clothes, except now you will be feeling totally embarrassed at being found in such frilly, girlish things while simultaneously you will still love the feel of them.

"You will want very much to remove them, but every time you get to the point of taking them off, you find that you can't. You love the feel too much, you just can't take them off.

"You feel so guilty over your inability to remove your girl's clothing that your only recourse will be to ask the people around you for their help in punishing you for being such an obvious sissy.

"You must ask them to spank you hard over their knee, first on your panties, then with your panties down..

"You will show off your girly stuff, flashing your panties at them, so they will understand your dilemma and be better able to assist you. Do you understand all that I have said to you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now Steven, I am going to count to five and when I reach five, you will awaken refreshed and remember nothing about your experiences here tonight. You will, however, remember the commands I have given you, but until you receive those commands, your life will go on as usual. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Good. Here we go, now. One, two, three, four, five! You are now awake!"

At that, Steve blinked open his eyes and looked around questioningly at the girls in the room. In his mind, he'd only been sitting for a while now, still waiting to be hypnotized.

"How are you feeling, Steven," Diane asked.

"Alright, I guess," Steven answered. "I'm just wondering when your going to get started with the hypnosis thing. It's starting to get late."

"Right now, dear," She replied. "Right now. Sweet-cakes."

"Oh God," Steven groaned. "Yecch, what is wrong with these clothes I'm wearing? What am I doing wearing them, they're awful!"

"What's wrong, Steven," Diane asked. "Is something the matter?"

"Yes, something's the matter!" Steven yelled back. "These pajamas are horrible to wear!"

"Listen to me, you little twit!" Diane countered. "Don't yell at me just because the clothes you picked out to wear don't feel nice on your body -- after all, I didn't make you wear them.

The next time you raise your voice like that to me, I'll turn you over my knee and spank you good, you understand, sissy-boy?"

"Uh, gee, yes, Diane" Steven answered contritely. "I'm sorry about that, I really don't know what got into me."

"That's all right, honey," Diane answered in a mollified tone. "Now, tell me what's wrong with your clothes? They look fine to me. There just your regular pajamas - you wear these every night."

"I don't understand it, sis. They itch like the dickens," Steven said. "And they're so course and bland and everything. I really hate being in them. What I really need is something softer, silkier, less abrasive to my delicate skin condition. Maybe, well, damn, Diane, I hate to ask this, but...but, well...

"What is it, darling," Diane asked. "Spit it out, girl! I can't read minds, you know!"

"Well, um, I was wondering," Steven said, not even noticing the feminine pronoun his sister had used on him. "Could you loan me some of your things to wear?

"Jeez, Steven," Diane laughed. "You want to wear my clothes? Are you sure? I mean, aren't you just a tad too macho for my clothes? That's what you told mother, isn't it?"

"Oh shit, uh..." Steven hemmed and hawed, as though trying to fight his hypnotic command. Then finally, everything seemed to click into place. "Yes, I mean no, I mean, oh I'm so mixed up. I know I'm a boy, I shouldn't wear girls clothes.

"But, shit, Diane, I want to wear your stuff, I really do. If you could only loan me some of your things. Anything, please. I beg you, Diane, can I please take off my stuff and put on some of your nice silky girlish stuff?"

"Well, since you're asking me so nicely, sure you can, Steven," Diane answered. "I've got plenty of extra things you can wear. Let me pick out some stuff for you.

"While I'm looking around here," Diane started. "Why don't you start stripping down and getting ready, Okay? I'm sure you want to get out of those awful scratchy and bland PJ's as fast as you can, right?"

"Okay. Yeah, you're right about that, sis," Steven answered as he quickly removed his pajamas and underwear, uncaring that there were four pairs of girl's eyes bearing down on him.

The eyes of four girls whose minds had only one thought dwelling in them: Steven's ultimate humiliating downfall into femininity, and whatever fun that could be had in the process of fulfilling that goal.

Reaching into her dresser, Diane pulled out a pair of pink lace silk panties and handed them to Steven.

"Here, put these on," She said. "They should fit, and I think you'll like them better than your jockeys."

As Steven slipped them on he felt a sensuous feeling as they slid up his hairless legs. It made him remember why he likes wearing them so much.

"Here's a satin wonder bra in black to set off your pink outfit," Diane offered. "Oh yes, and here are some foam inserts to give you just the right oomph for the boys.

"Let me give you a hand getting this on you. Oh yeah, girl. That really brings out the best in you!"

After getting him into his bra, Diane went looking for more things of hers for Steven to wear.

"Here's a matching T-shirt you should get a kick out of," Diane added, as she handed him a silk pink camisole with lace trim.

Then she pulled out a black garter belt and, upon tying it around his waist, she then showed him that he was to slide the garter straps beneath his panties and explained why.

Then she gave him a pair of sheer black nylon stockings and showed him how to roll them up his legs and attach the tops of each to the garter straps.

After she had done this, she erotically caressed his feminized figure up and down, smoothing her hands over the satiny texture of the sensuous girl's clothing now covering his frame.

As she did so, the boy nearly swooned as thousands of overwhelming sensations of sensual sexiness inundated his body.

"You like that, don't you Steven," Diane whispered into his ear. "You like it a whole lot, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes!"

"Well then," She said. "I bet you're really going to like this."

While continuing her caresses with her left hand, she slipped her right hand into the back of his panties and slipped her middle finger to his anal passage only to discover, to her chagrin, his little butt plug.

Covering her surprised look quickly and assuming that Mother had been up to some delicious fun, Diane decided to push it even further.

"Ooohh," She squealed. "What do we have here?"

At that Diane pulled the butt plug out of Steven's stretched anus with a lurid 'plop' and held it up for all the girls to see. After they all stared at it enough and finally stopped giggling at imagining Steven's discomfort at having had to wear that all day.

Then they began wondering just why he was wearing it and how many days, weeks, and/or months this had been up there.

"Steven, for shame!" Diane chastised. "You've been a bad boy, hiding your pacifier up your butt hole like that. Bad boy! You afraid Mumsie will try to make a widdle baby out of munckin?"

At that she gave him a loud spank on his pantied bottom, causing Steven to jump and squeal at the unexpected pain.

"Now, boy," She said, bringing the shit-stained butt plug up to his mouth. "Here, put this where you know it goes. Suck on this while I finish getting you dressed up in the clothes you asked for, and hurry!"

Afraid to disobey his sister for fear of getting hit again and desiring to finish dressing, Steven began sucking on the butt plug in earnest, making the watching girls cackle in glee and call out names like "faggot" and "gay boy".

Upon hearing those words, Diane continued her plan that was interrupted when she came upon the butt plug and ran her right hand once more down the back of his panties and this time slipped a finger into his now available anal passage, and began pushing it in and out in a slow but insistent manner.

At first Steven tried to pull away from the sudden intruding finger, having finally gotten used to having his passageway again open and free of any blockage. Now however, the fullness was back. But this time it was more persistent, more like scratching an itch or massaging a sore muscle into a soothing, sensual, erotic blessing.

The butt plug had been like a turd that wouldn't pass, but this...what Diane was doing to him...this was almost like heaven. Yes, it was humiliating, embarrassing as hell, because it was so public, and because it was so, so not right.

But still, the longer her finger continued it's slow, languorous, insistent in and out pumping action, massaging the prostate gland of his butt-hole, as her other hand continued its soft caresses over the silky, satiny material covering his skin, the more sexy and sensuous Steven began to feel.

Eventually, he started pushing back and forth against the invading finger while beginning to moan in lustful passion, and he knew that soon he wasn't going to care any more about the embarrassment or the humiliation.

"Ooh, jeez, unh, Diane," He moaned.

"This is really getting to you, eh Steven," Diane asked. "I'll let you in on a secret, honey. If you really get off on this, you'll like it a lot more when the boy's get hold of you and fill this little hole up with their giant rock-hard cocks.

And when they see you, honey, their cocks will definitely get really hard. I bet you just can't wait, can you?"

Steven's mind was spinning over and over with the scenarios being woven throughout his rampant imagination by his sister's erotic words.

The feel of her gentle, erotic caresses, of her constantly prodding finger, in and out, in and out, the hypnotic sound of her voice, her words, all came about to trap the poor, hapless boy into an even deeper web of Diane's twisted design.

"Oh God, I wish I had a cock in me, Diane," Steven said. "Yes, you're right, it would be much nicer."

Upon saying that, Steven came hard in his panties, and swooned into a brief unconsciousness.

All the watching girls broke out laughing with glee to see such a sight. More names were hurled at him, but he never heard them, and finally Diane shushed them, reminding the girls that he was no gay boy, no faggot, reminding them he was soon to become a girl, and girls liked boys, and they also liked butt fucking, and all that stuff.

The girls quickly came to their senses and agreed, apologizing, conceding that the overall transformation had pushed them over the edge when Diane had gone so far off tangent with the sexual seduction line, all the while wondering how, where it would end.

When it ended as it did, there was really quite a bit of nervous energy released among the girls, which gave them an unfamiliar yet exhilarating chance to see just what power they, as girls, could actually have over another boy.

Each was wanting a chance to lord it over the poor boy at least once before the session was over.

As Steven was coming to, Diane was cleaning up his messy groin and changing his panties, giving him a clean pair to wear.

"I bet you feel a lot better now, don't you, dear," Diane started. "You have to watch that though. I don't have that many pairs of undies where I can just keep handing them out like wet wipes.

"A word to the wise, missy, when your going to come off like that, make sure you get out of your panties first. That way, no mess. Well, not as big a one, anyway. Okay?

"Anyway, now that we've all had our fun for the moment, we best continue getting you dressed. Now that we girls know just what our sissy likes and just how far we can take it, which seems to be to the moon, right girls?

"Then we can always come back to this some other time, when there is more time. Right, girls?"

The girls immediately picked up on her words and realized there would be some more fun down the line and that they would be included, just not tonight.

Before Diane began her dressing of Steven again, she removed the butt plug from his mouth and had him replace it in his anus, having him bend over and show the girls just how it looked as it was inserted.

All the girls crowded around Steven's bare behind as they sat on the floor sitting not six inches from where he pushed the plug back up into his butt hole.

All of them ooohed and aaahed as they watched the hole eagerly gobble up the butt plug into the warm, fetid recess, like it was a forgiving father welcoming home a long lost son.

After they all had their jollies filled with that viewing, Diane continued again dressing Steven.

She removed a pink satin slip from her dresser drawer and lowered it over his head, and watched as his eyes glistened with a brilliant radiance she knew could only be interpreted as an awed excitement as it flowed enticingly down his shivering body.

Since it was getting late, she handed him a pink baby-doll nightie and had him slip it on and as a final touch, gave him a matching peignoir to wear over it.

With all these garments on, there was definitely a feminine glow about him.

"That, my little Stephanie," Diane said, half in wonderment, "Is how you should always be dressed, at least this close to bedtime.

"You would of course need to put on a dress and heels along with make-up if you were just getting up and going out for the day. But for bedtime, what you are wearing is just right.

"Don't you feel much nicer in these clothes, darling? These are the kinds of clothes you really wanted to wear all day today, right? These night soft, delicate flowery feminine things?

"You can't really want to go back to wearing those God-awful heavy, rough, coarse and scratchy boys things you've been wearing all the time before tonight, can you? I mean, you're really asking not to wear them anymore, right?"

"Oh yes, Diane," Steven answered. "These are the clothes I have always wanted to wear. Thank you very much for helping put me into my favorite kinds of clothing. I'll never be able to thank you enough."

"That's quite alright, Steven," Diane replied. "I was really glad to help you out. Oh, and Steven?"

"Yes?"

"Cumber bun!"

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers
12