Our Steven, Our Stephanie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Jim felt himself about to come, but he knew from the last time that poor Stephanie was robbed of that opportunity. This time he wanted to share the experience, so he leaned over his lover's body and, grabbing her cock, started jerking it off.

Then, while he continued pistoning his own rod in and out of Steven's rear end, he quickened the pace of both his hand and cock strokes until finally he felt his cum load start to spew into his lover's ass.

"Agghhh, yes, yes!" He shouted. "I'm cumming. Ahhhhh."

As he began cumming, he bit down hard on Steven's neck, hard enough to leave a hickey. As he did, Steven, in turn, began to come.

"Agghhh!" he shouted. "Me too. Oh shit, I'm cumming, oh, so hard!"

"Oh, oh fuck, yes!" Steven shouted. "Oh, I love it! Oh God, you're so good to me Jim, so very good!"

"That's only because it's you I'm making it with, honey," Jim answered. "Don't you go selling yourself short, love. I don't normally perform like this nor have I enjoyed myself with another girl like this since I started dating chicks 3 years ago. "I'll let you in on something, Stephanie - something I've never told anyone before."

"What's that, love," Steven asked.

"I've got a bit of a reputation with the girls, and your bound to hear about it sometime, so I figure it's best to hear it from me first instead of some gossip monger.

"But, truth is, yes, I've slept with a good number of girls just this past year, but out of the lot of them there wasn't a one who I could ever say I loved, or even liked. Because I never did.

"To them, to me, it was all just a game. You know, the one all the guys and gals play because it's expected of them.

"But I hated it, because it always left me so empty and hollow, so unfulfilled. And even from the start I knew it was so wrong for me, for them!

"Then I met you, and I knew from the first that I loved you and that I had to have you! And that's the truth that no one knows. No one, but you and me, Stephanie."

By the time he'd finished speaking, Jim's eyes were brimming with tears.

Steven, knowing Jim had revealed some of his deepest secrets, thoughts and desires to him - secrets he'd never shared with anyone else but had felt him trustworthy enough to reveal to him - now looked deep into Jim's heart with a new loving fondness and tenderness.

For this blessed man who had just taken him over the threshold into womanhood and taught him even more than his sister could ever have about all things woman, Steven could only take him into his arms in a loving, caring embrace.

"Oh Jim, my dearest dearest Jim," she started. "Thank you so much for today, for what you have shown me, for what you have given me, for that part of you that you have shared with me.

"I hope that our time here together, the love we have shared together, does not end here in this field of flowers."

After hearing such tender endearments come from the lips of this dear, sweet boy, though so much a girl to him, Jim's heart leaped as he jumped for joy at his good fortune.

"Oh God, Stephanie", Jim said. "You are the best friend, the greatest lover I've ever known! God, how I love you, and no, we shall never part!"

At that he grabbed Steven's face in his hands and kissed his mouth, his eyes, his nose, and then his mouth once again, at first tenderly, then more rapaciously.

As he continued, he slowly enveloped his Stephanie's softness into his warm tender, still naked, hard-muscled body.

While doing so, Steven slowly reciprocated by wrapping his arms about the naked, bronze body of this Greek Adonis who had fully captured his heart.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Jim leaned back and gazed rapturously once more into Steven's limpid blue pools. Then, once again pulling him into another tight embrace, he whispered,

"Oh, Stephanie, you have no idea how long I've searched for you, , how much I've needed you in my life, and now, you're finally here. I'll never let you get away from me."

At that, Jim reluctantly broke the embrace and proceeded to put himself back into his clothes. Ruefully he said, "Look Stephanie, I don't want you to get in trouble, but it is getting late.

"I know your Mom knew you had swim practice, but she probably didn't know you were going to be this late.

"I don't want to worry her and get you in trouble. She might not let us get together again if you do. What's say we split up now. Tomorrow we'll make plans to do this or something like it again."

"Oh, my," Steven said, looking at Jim's watch. "I completely forgot about the time. You're right, I've got to get home. Yes, let's get together again, soon. Whatever you decide will be fine. Give me a call, or I'll see you at school, OK?

At that Steven leaned over and planted a big kiss on Jim's lips.

"Good-night, my love," he said.

"Good night, Stephanie. Oh, and Stephanie?"

"Yes, Jim," Steven asked.

"Cumber bun!" Jim said.