Our Story

Story Info
Master finally meets his online slave in the flesh.
3.3k words
4.34
34.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers

The ride from the airport was a half-hour of time that would never be remembered by either of them. It was a blur of sensations, an overwhelming turbulence of emotion in their whirlwind meeting.

They spotted one another in the airport; eyes locked in wonder and awe, unsure for a brief moment as to what might happen next. And then next happened. Arms wrapped around bodies superheated with lust and love as their lips found each other's. All they could hear above the din of the crowd was the pounding of blood in their ears as they raced to catch up to the moment.

They arrived at his apartment, but neither of them could really say how they got there. The ride had been a blink of time filled with kissing, uncertain small talk, wild groping, and excessive speeds. They stumbled into the apartment, still touching, still tasting, and pushed their way to the bedroom, luggage forgotten in the trunk. There was a scent in the room, of incense and roses, but it was unnoticed. There was only one thought on their minds, only one need to be fulfilled.

He gently pushed her away from him as she sought his lips again, and looked her over in detail for the first time. She had dressed exactly as he had told her; high heeled boots covered with black leather pants, tight lace-up shirt with a push-up bra, and a loose vest over top, all completed with her collar, the collar her Master had given her. She looked radiant, the black of her clothes and raven hair the perfect contrast to her death-white skin. Every curve of her body was accented. He could have stood there for hours, soaking in her form, fusing her image into his brain for all eternity. But his cock had other ideas, the catalyst of the burning fever that swam through his body.

He had envisioned this very moment for so long; the first encounter with his slave. He didn't realize how difficult the restraint would be. He clutched his hands into fists, digging his nails into his palms in an attempt to regain control of the animal lust that tried to consume him. How easy it would be to throw her on the bed, strip off her pants, and fuck her into satisfaction and relief. No, they had waited too long, endured too much. This would be special; the way it should be between a Master and his slave. It would be the way he envisioned, and the way he hoped she envisioned.

"Present," he whispered, commanding his low voice to be stern. She hesitated a moment, uncertain what he asked before she caught up with the moment. Spreading her legs slightly, she straightened her posture and clasped her hand behind her back. Her eyes lowered to the floor, but a slight, shy smile played on her blood-red lips.

He went over and sat on the bed, eyeing her lustfully. Again, he let his eyes roam her clothed figure as he forced his mind to settle on his plans.

"In the privacy of their home," he asked her, his voice now steady and assured, "how should a slave be dressed before her Master?"

"She should be naked, Master." The response was almost automatic, wrought from months of long distance training. He nodded his approval.

"Undress." Her hands instantly went to her vest and she pushed it off her shoulders to the floor. "Slowly," he cautioned her as she fumbled for the buttons of the mostly see-through shirt.

She blushed, as if for the first time coming to terms with the reality of the situation. Slowly, she finished unbuttoning the shirt in front of this man that she had never met, but had made the eternal commitment to serve as lover and slave. She knew him better than anyone she had ever known, a man that she had first looked into his eyes not an hour before. Her hands shook as she pulled the shirt off, and she turned slightly to toss it away, using the moment to compose herself. This was her Master, she berated herself, the man she had given herself to in body, mind and soul. This moment meant everything; she had to prove herself to him.

Taking a deep breath, she turned back to him, daring to look into his eyes for an instance to gauge his reaction so far. He caught the glance, but said nothing. He wanted to see how she would respond to him in the flesh. Without further hesitation, she unhooked the front clasp and allowed her breasts to fall free, shrugging the bra to the floor.

His eyes widened as her breasts quivered with the movement of her body. Just as he imagined; large and full and firm, more white and pure than the pale skin of her face. How he wanted to dive forward and catch them in his hand, suckle them in his mouth. He gripped the bed and watched as she leaned against the wall and pulled off first one boot, then the other. Her breasts hung free from her bent torso, swaying with her effort, in one of the sexiest images he had ever seen. He allowed her to rise, though he would have loved to make her stand like that and simply stare. But now, her complete nakedness and submission was required.

She undid her leather pants, and hooking her thumbs into the side, began to push them down. She knew her master, and how to please him. She pushed them down slowly, wiggling and swaying them over her smooth hips in a slow tease. She gyrated her body in an exotic dance as she continued to push the pants down past her thighs and knees to the floor. With a little effort, she kicked them free and turned fully to her Master. Instinctively, she returned to the "present" pose.

He looked her up and down, soaking her naked form. From the sharp beauty of her face with full, red lips, and piercing, intelligent eyes, framed by the mane of full, thick hair, to the creaminess of her alabaster skin, her full, glorious breasts, thin waist and full hips, shaved cunt now exposed for his view and use, and long, wonderful legs; she was a creature of exotic, dangerous beauty. And she was his.

"Submit," he ordered her and watched as she fell obediently to her knees. There was no longer hesitation on either side, no doubts, no turning back. The natural flow of what they shared continued on together as naturally as it had over so many miles. She slowly sat back onto her heels, clasping her hands behind her back. She looked to the floor, shivering now with excitement instead of fear. Her nipples hardened.

He got up off of the bed and walked behind her, out of range of her already impaired sight. She felt him standing behind her, and had to force herself to relax and not to move as she felt him touch her arm. There was a slight jingle, and then she felt the hard metal snap onto her wrists, securing her hands behind her back. Darkness filled her vision as black scarf was tied tightly around her head. He pulled and tucked at it for a few moments, making certain that she was totally blinded.

"Present." She crawled to her feet, slightly wobbling from the disorientation, and unbalanced by the lack of arms. She found her bearing and stood, totally at his mercy and control; her cunt moistened at the thought.

He walked around her in slow gait, a predator stalking his prey. He wanted her, needed her. Slowly; this would go his way. The Master would prevail because the slave was willing. For several minutes he walked around her, examining every inch of her with his eyes. So beautiful, so incredibly sexual and desirable. Stopping, he reached out and cupped his fingers under the base of her breast. She shivered and tried to thrust her chest forward, to force her tit into his hand, but he pulled away. He reached out again and brushed his fingers along the bottom of her tit only to have her thrust forward again. He jerked his hand away and swung it around, slapping a fingertip sharply off her hard, sensitive nipple. She whimpered as the pain shot through her, making her pussy burn.

"Stand still," he warned her.

"Yes, Master," she cried. "Sorry, Master."

This time, when he reached out, she shook, but did not try to move. His fingers danced along the bottom of her tit, gently tracing along the heated skin. They teased her flesh, approaching her nipple only to draw back. He moved them down along her stomach, circling her bellybutton, before moving back up. His whole hand cupped the underside of her tit and lifted it up, as if to gauge its weight, before letting it drop back. He smiled as her breast jiggled and wobbled. Suddenly, his other hand reached out and grabbed her other breast, roughly squeezing and clawing at the soft tit. He felt her nipple harden even more into his palm. She gasped and groaned at the counterattack of gentle and hard. Her breathing quickened and she had to force herself to remain still. She could not force herself to stop trembling, however.

Letting go of her breast, he slowly leaned forward. His warm breath was hot on her nipple as his mouth opened and locked onto the hard bud. He sucked and licked on it just long enough to cause her to groan in frustration as he drew away. Then his hands were on her again, exploring her body. He roamed her curves, touching and feeling and learning her body, but being careful not to touch her breasts or cunt. Her body flushed and shivered at his touch.

His hands rubbed along her inner thighs and he noticed the moisture on her pussy lips. He knelt down in front of her, having dreamed of this for so long. He urged her legs apart; they spread all too eagerly. With his face inches away, he breathed in the aroma of her sex, the scent of her arousal for him. Grasping her ass cheeks in his hands, he moved forward and pressed the lips of his mouth to the lips of her cunt. Kneading her ass, his tongue snaked out and lapped at the juices on her cunt. His tongue found her hole and pushed its way inside. She shivered and writhed, forcing her hips forward, trying to get his tongue deeper insider.

"M-master," she whimpered. "I'm going to cum."

He pulled away instantly, causing her cry out, and stood before her while her excitement cooled to a safer level. Her first cum would be around his cock. As much as he wanted to continue, it was a rule he had made and was set on keeping.

She could hear rustling, and the sound of fabric hitting the floor. When it stopped only moments later, her body tingled with a new excitement; her Master was naked in the room with her. She could feel his closeness as he approached her, the heat of his body. His hand cupped her breast again. He caught her nipple between two fingers and rolled it around, gently squeezing the soft flesh, before pulling his hand away. She could feel the head of his cock, obviously hard, brush her hip.

"Submit," he whispered. She sank to her knees in anticipation, already licking her lips. "Do not open your mouth or lips. Is that understood."

"Yes, Master," she answered sadly.

She could feel the air being stirred in front of her face and smell the faint scent of male arousal. Then something hot and soft brushed her cheek. The head of his cock was drawn painfully slow across her chin and over to the other cheek. She whimpered and he moaned as he guided his cock across her face. He pulled back and thrust his cock at her lips. She felt it bump against her mouth and wanted more than any other thing at that moment to open her mouth and swallow him whole. But she knew that what she wanted didn't matter. Her Master wanted her mouth shut, and so it would stay. He continued to rub against her lips with the tip of his cock, leaving a trail of precum on her lips.

When he could take no more, he slowly pulled away. Tentatively, when she felt no more, she licked out with her tongue, tasting the first signs of his cum. She purred.

"Present." She no more than struggled to her feet when he pushed her from behind. She stumbled forward, unable to stop or balance herself with her hands behind her back, and tripped against the bed. She fell forward, flat on her chest.

He was on her before she could think to react, pinning her down his with weight on her back. He was lying on the small of her back so that he was facing her ass, her arms crushed beneath him. The weight pushed her stomach into the mattress and forced her ass up, exposed to his prying hands. He grabbed her legs above the knees and forced them apart. Not that she would have tried to stop him, but it didn't matter. He was going to use her now for his own delight, and he delighted in being rough.

His fingers found her cunt and rubbed at the outer lips, still wet from his tonguing. Two fingers probed inside of her, pushed all the way in by his excitement. Her cunt was soaking wet, velvety soft, and burning hot. She moaned from beneath him, despite the difficulty she had taking breaths, as his fingers moved within her. He pulled them out and rolled on top of her, and smeared her juices onto her face. He forced his fingers into her mouth, and she licked herself off of them, purring on his digits. He pulled free, and plunged them once again into her cunt, fucking her with his fingers. He carried on until she started humping back, before tearing them free. She waited with open mouth for another taste, but instead felt his slick fingers poking at her asshole. His index finger swirled around the opening to her ass. Ignoring her moans, he rolled slightly to get a better look, and forced his finger into her anus up the first knuckle. He was unwilling to stop there, even when he felt her hands gripping at him. He shoved the finger in deeper until it was all but buried within her ass. It was an interesting sight, and a more interesting feeling. He brought up a second finger, but stopped himself. No, he had plans for this later.

He pulled his finger out of her ass, getting a grunt from her. He pressed his finger against her lips. She opened her mouth without thinking and licked the taste of her own ass of off his finger. He smiled and climbed to his feet. She squirmed, trying to roll over as he grabbed the key and undid the cuffs. She breathed a sigh of relief, and started to rub her wrists, but he grabbed her arms and forced them above her head. Helping her onto her back, he pushed one arm to each corner of the bed and locked them in the restraints he had attached there earlier in the day. He gave a final tug to make certain that they were secure and noticed a faint flushing over her entire body. He smiled at her blush, a wonderful combination of lust and embarrassment.

She lay flat on her back, her arms up and away from her body, and her legs spread slightly. Her large breasts fell to the side because of their size and weight. He bent down and licked at her nipples, trading off one for the other with tender bites and gentle kisses. He could feel the hard buds twitch at his touch. She could hear him opening a drawer, and then a sharp, tantalizing pain pierced through one nipple, then both as he locked on the set of nipple clamps. He stood back to admire the silver against her pale skin, and pulled lightly at the chain that connect them together, drawing the nipples with them. She murmured and squirmed at the pain, moaning quietly to herself, still lost in the dark disorientation of the blindfold.

He climbed onto the bed and straddled her stomach. Moving forward, his hard cock bumped against one of her tits. He crawled up her body until he could slide his cock in between the valley of her breasts. Grabbing two handfuls of tit-flesh, he squeezed them around his throbbing cock. They both moaned in unison as he began to fuck her tits. He hands dug roughly into her breasts, keeping them in place as he humped on top on her. He grunted and gasped, and suddenly pulled away, letting her breasts fall away again. He didn't want to cum that way. They were other prizes at his disposal.

His weight shifted on top of her as he slid down her body, forcing her legs wide apart to move in between them. Again his mouth found her cunt and he lapped at the juices that were now freely flowing from her. She lifted her hips, grinding her cunt into his face. That was enough for him. He locked his hands behind her knees, forcing her wider still. Taking his cock in hand, he guided it towards her cunt. She purred and mewed, gyrating her hips as he slowly slid the head of his cock inside of her. He pulled out, only to push half his cock inside of her. She groaned as he pulled out again, rubbing the head of his cock along her pussy and clit. Positioning it once again, he growled and thrust his entire length into her. He forced his weight down on her and wrapped his arms about her body as his tempo slowly increased to hard fucking. Her hips ground back to meet his every thrust, and it didn't take long for either of them.

"Master," she whispered in tortured agony, "Master, may I please c-cum?"

"Yes," he grunted. “Cum. Cum now."

Her legs locked around his as her pussy clamped down on his already spurting cock. His cum exploded into her pussy, filling her insides with hot sperm. It seemed like an eternity that they hung suspended in the ecstasy of orgasm, before they finally took a satisfied breath and he rolled off of her.

"Thank you, Master," she cooed at him, her smile dazzling in the afterglow.

He grabbed the blindfold and slipped off of his head, giving her the first view of his naked body, and more importantly, his cock.

"We seem to have made a mess, pet. I think her better clean me up."

She smiled eagerly, licking her lips as he sat up and moved his shrinking cock to her face. She turned her head and sucked his cock into her mouth, devouring it along with their mixed cum. She purred, slurping at his organ. When he felt himself hardening again, he pulled out and climbed off the bed.

"I wanted our first time to be special, gentle but firm." He smiled at that. "But now, my pet, it is time for your Master to play."

He walked over to the closet and returned with a box. He turned it so that she could see inside. It contained toys of various sorts, some bought, some made by his own hands, all of them wicked and delicious. She shivered in anticipation.

"I am yours, Master."

Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers