Our Story Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets her Dom for the first time.
1k words
6.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes begin to droop as I lay spent beneath Robert enjoying his lips suckling my breasts.

"Are you pleased?" I murmur again.

"I am very pleased, Elizabeth."

I sigh of contentment escapes my lips just before your hand delivers a sharp smack to my pussy bringing me abruptly to attention.

"We aren't finished yet, sub. There is more of you to claim as mine tonight!"

My eyes find yours and lock. Knowing what areas we had left to explore makes my whole body quiver in anticipation. Your gaze burns right to the core of me as you whisper, "Yes, Elizabeth. I know what you need, what you desire, your hidden passion. You will have it tonight. Now spread your legs wide slut!"

Still lying flat on my back, I spread my legs as wide as I can. My eyes follow your movements as you leave the bed and cross the room to your bag. You retrieve several items I cannot make out and return to the bed. Standing at the foot, you stare directly at me- knowing this direct scrutiny makes me uncomfortable. It is as if you're daring me to blush or turn away... testing previous lessons. I am sure you can see the dampness glistening on my labia and leaking down my thighs. "So beautiful," you whisper as you move to sit beside me on the bed. "Close your eyes," you command.

I obey immediately. Closing my eyes, my body is on edge waiting for your next move. I gasp as I feel a feather lightly circling my right areola enticing my nipple to stand erect before continuing its tantalizing travel to my left breast where it teases and traces the large vein to the nipple. My breathing quickens as the feather travels down my sternum to my belly button. Then you trail the feather across each stretch mark on my abdomen. My eyes roll back and low guttural moans escape me as your tongue follows the path of the feather. You lick and place soft kisses over each stretch mark. My low moans grow louder as you continue your sensual assault moving downward over my bare mound.

SMACK ... your cupped hand comes down sharply on your bare cunt.

"Oh yes!!" slips from my lips.

"Yes, my sub. You need this don't you?"

"Yes Sir," I moan breathlessly.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Oh! Yes Sir! More please," I gasp as my cunt gushes juices down my thighs. I feel it trickle between the cheeks of my ass.

5 more hard smacks and my hips are bucking off the bed, my clit is engorged, throbbing and hungry for more.

"That's it baby. Transcend the pain...find the pleasure," you softly growl.

I feel the feather travel down my inner thighs and I squirm uncontrollably. "Please baby," I beg.

"Yes, sub. Tell me what you desire."

"I am so close Sir...I need to cum."

"NOT YET! DON'T YOU DARE CUM!" you demand as you grab my ankles and pull me to the foot of the bed. My ass rests just on the edge and my legs are draped over your arms. "Look at me Elizabeth. I want to see you as I take what is mine, what you have given to no one else."

I feel my cunt spasm and tighten as desire builds in me like a volcano on the verge of eruption.

"Do you want this Elizabeth? Do want to submit to me in this way, to open yourself to me? " your rich voice thunders as I feel your tongue circling the entrance to my ass.

"Yes," I manage to whisper as my hips rise from the bed arching my ass to ward your tongue.

"Louder slut—tell me!" you thunder as your tongue torments my hole mercilessly, licking and probing gently.

"Yes Sir, I submit to you. My virgin ass is yours to use for your pleasure. Oh please, baby!" I moan and beg.

I gasp as cold lube hits my overheated flesh. "YES," I moan as your fingers massage the lube over my sensitive flesh and you probe my entrance with your index finger. Slowly your finger probes deeper stretching my sphincter before you add a second finger. "Is two all you need slut?" I hear you ask.

"Tell me," you demand.

"More please," I beg.

You slide another finger in my tight ass, finger fucking it harder now as your thumb circles my clit. I moan and my hands twist in the sheets as my hips buck up.

"Enough now my little anal slut?" you ask.

"No Sir. More please! Take me, Posses me, own me, Sir!"

Finally I feel the bulge of your hard cock against my throbbing anus. Again you command me to look at you. My eyes lock on yours as your cock slides past my loosened sphincter into the warm flesh of my virgin ass. Your fingers gripping thighs will leave bruises as you pull me closer and drive your cock deeper into my hot folds. I hear you groan in pleasure as my ass grips you. The ecstasy dancing across your face as you slowly take possession of me thrills me. Our eyes lock as you fully embed your cock deep in my ass, both of us groaning in pleasure, passion, and desire and knowing.

"Touch your clit Elizabeth- pinch it, pull it," you command as you begin to slowly and rhythmically pump in and out of my ass.

Your pace increases as your passion flares fueled by my moans as I massage my engorged clit. Knowing your needs, I begin suckling a breast as I finger my clit.

"Ahhhhh Sugar!" you moan as you fuck me harder your grip on my thighs almost painful. My ass clenches your cock and my cunt is flooding you with my juices. "Baby," I moan.

I feel your body tense. Your breathing quicken. Your eyes take on that far away passion clouded haze.

"Cum now slut," you moan as your cock pulses shooting hot cum deep into my ass. My own orgasm coating us in warm sticky cream. Our moans of desire filling the room as we cum together.

As we recover, you slowly remove your cock from me and smile at the gaping hole dripping your cum. "Now you are totally mine! DO you like that possession sub?"

"Yes Sir, It pleases me beyond words."

"Good darling. Now let's shower before we rest."

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Our Story Previous Part
Our Story Series Info

Similar Stories

Him & Her Ch. 01 Punishment, denial, & power-play. Who wins? Who loses?in BDSM
The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 01 Tara's husband delivers her to a farm for reprogramming.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Persephone Trying the new 'Tinder for Rapists' App.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Zoe - Training a Submissive A college co-ed surrenders to her submissive desires.in BDSM
Laura's Slave Training Laura is kidnapped and trained to be a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories