Our Story is a True One - Night 02

Story Info
Adam and Amber share a second night with Chris.
5.7k words
4.46
44.5k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbj69
ccbj69
59 Followers

This story details our second night with Chris. Again this story is a completely true account of the events of our evening. This night took place a week after we had invited Chris into our bedroom for the first time. It was our first time inviting another man into our bedroom to share some naughty fun, and it was Chris's first time with a woman at all. I would encourage you to read the account of our first night before reading further.

*

"So what do you think?" I asked Amber my beautiful blonde girlfriend as we walked up a flight of crowded stairs, migrating from the ground floor dance floor to the quieter top bar.

It had been one full week since we had had a wonderful night of hot sex with our friend Chris. A threesome with us and another man was something that we had talked about for a long time, but without any planning it had happened and happened very quickly. Although a week had passed Amber and I hadn't had much of a chance to sit and talk about how we both felt about the night. I knew how I felt though, horny!

"I loved it during the night while it was happening, but when he left the next morning it was a bit awkward, don't you think?" Amber said, shuffling her way past the people at the top of the stairs, surveying the room, trying to find our group of friends.

We had made love for most of the night, and Chris had ended up sleeping the night on the couch alone while we slept in the bedroom. Amber was as energetic as I had ever seen her that night, making love to me after Chris had left the room.

I had masturbated quite a lot during the week thinking about the night, often picturing Amber riding on top of Chris or remembering how I felt the first time Chris came inside my beautiful girlfriend. The hottest memory for me was definitely when Amber woke me the next morning whispering that she hadn't been able to sleep and asking if I would mind if she went out to spend some more time with Chris alone on the couch. Listening from the other room to muffled moans and the squeaking, couch was an unexpected turn on for me. It may have just been how naughty it felt as my naked girlfriend tip-toed back through our small unit and snuck in under the bed sheets and cuddled against my naked body and kissed me. If I hadn't known where she had just been or ran my hand over the dripping patch between her legs it might have felt like any other morning.

"Yeah, I guess, but I really enjoyed it and I want to do it again." I said.

"Well I will not be doing it again, naughty boy. Certainly not tonight anyway." Amber said to me firmly but playfully.

I decided that I shouldn't press too much further now, as although we both loved the night Amber had been reluctant to talk too much about it in the past week. I knew that she had enjoyed the night but had some feelings of guilt and concern that things may have changed between us, or may have changed the way Chris would view her and their friendship. I had assured her that it was by far the sexiest experience that I had had and that I wanted it to happen again, but Amber insisted that the night was a once off and that she was glad that she had tried it, but would not be in a hurry to do it again. I thought that I should leave the topic at that for the rest of the night, until I spied Chris standing at the bar ordering drinks.

Late as usual, we found all of friends already standing in a group around a table. We both exchanged greetings, and gave the birthday girl a kiss on the cheek. "Guess who is here tonight?" I whispered into Amber's ear during as she finished a sentence whilst in conversation with a group of her friends.

"Who?" She said back quietly, not diverting her attention from the animated conversation around her.

"Chris." I whispered back to her, quickly moving away as her eyes grew larger and a surprised expression came across her face. Not wanting to be rude she tried to hide her surprise and continue talking to her other friend. She looked around for me, but I had disappeared to stand next to another friend and start a conversation with him.

It didn't take long for Amber to work her way back over to me. "Is he really here, or are you trying to be funny?" She asked me.

"He is really here. I saw him over by the bar, why, do you want to have sex with him?" I joked, enjoying Amber's reaction.

"No, I am not going to have sex with him!" She laughed. "I am only having sex with you tonight."

"But last week, you did love it though?" I asked, not wanting to give up on this conversation just yet.

"Yes I had a good time I suppose, but I don't think we should be rushing into doing anything with Chris again. I can't believe we even did it last week, who knows what Chris thinks of me? He probably thinks I am the biggest slut ever."

"You are not a slut, and you have nothing to be embarrassed about. We are a loving couple who had a wonderful experience with a close friend. Nothing slutty, maybe just a little bit naughty." I laughed. "I am the one who should be embarrassed, it isn't really normal for a guy to enjoy watching another man fuck his girlfriend you know."

"No, you shouldn't be embarrassed, it really was a wonderful night, but I just don't think I am wanting to do it again tonight, or any night soon. Besides we are here for Kate's birthday." Amber said back thoughtfully.

"It is a nice coincidence that he is here tonight though don't you think?"

"Maybe. You didn't invite him here did you?" Amber asked suspiciously, eyeing me over.

"No, I didn't, I promise. But maybe we should have some drinks and see where things lead."

"They are going to lead to us getting a taxi home, just the two of us, and it is going to end with me fucking your brains out. Does that sound OK with you?" Amber said playfully.

"Sounds OK to me I guess." I said in mock disappointment, with a big grin on my face. Either way I was going to be very happy for the night.

We turned our attention back to our friends and before long were drinking freely and having a great time. I had almost forgotten about Chris until I felt someone bump into my shoulder. I turned around to see my friend grinning at me balancing two beers and a Vodka in his hands. He quickly deposited one of the beers in my hand and the other drink in Amber's. He then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and a small hug and then said his hellos to the rest of the group.

Amber and I shared a quick glance at each other and both replicated each other's silly grin. I am not sure why it was such a turn on at that moment but it was nice to know that in a crowded room in front of most of our friends Amber and I could share our own naughty little secret. This time last weekend Chris was placing his kisses all over her body, not her cheek.

Amber and I communicated via another set of fleeting glimpses across the group. I could tell from her cheeky smiles that she knew I was getting more and more turned on and she was enjoying herself. Not being able to talk to her or touch her was starting to drive me crazy with desire, that was when I realised that I had a way of chatting to her openly in front of everyone, but privately enough that no one would know what we were talking about.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

Adam: "you are the hottest girl in this bar and you are making me very hard. I love u xxxx"

I quickly pressed send and slipped the phone back into my pocket. Due to the noise in the pub I didn't hear Amber's phone go off, but she must have felt the vibrations and quickly pulled her phone out to look. As the sender flashed up on the phone she shot me a very quick glance and then read the message with a cheeky smile taking over her sensuous lips. She then started tapping her fingers across her phone expertly in a way that only a woman under thirty years old can manage.

Amber: "Is it me or the kiss that sum1 just gave me that is making you hard"

Adam: "That kiss was not as hot as the kisses that you got last week. I wanna see that again :-)"

Amber: "I want just your kisses all over my naked body xxxx"

Adam: "what about lots of hands on your naked body making you wet"

Amber: "4 hands? I am already wet"

Adam: "really? U turn me on so much do you want 2"

"Who are you messaging this late at night?" I yelled out to Amber across our group of friends. "She never gets off of that bloody thing." I remarked loud enough to any of my friends who would listen. I was beginning to enjoy our game very much.

"Not that it is any of your business, but it's a friend who is thinking about coming and joining us tonight." Amber retorted, not raising her eyes from the phone screen.

"Who is she, is she hot? Get her to come over here!" Chorused the single boys in our group, who had now gotten involved with our conversation.

"What makes you think it is a she I want to catch up with tonight, it could be a he?" Amber giggled naughtily, raising her eyebrows suggestively to the boos from our male friends and the cheers from our female friends. Whilst they may have been oblivious to the double meaning, I was rapt in attention, aching to feel the vibration in my pocket letting me know that another message had arrived.

Amber: "I don't know. maybe have you asked him"

As I quickly scanned the message I looked up at Amber who was looking at me sheepishly. I shrugged my shoulders in an "are you sure" motion; she gave me a nervous shrug back, and then gave a tentative nod. As I looked up to see where Chris was I noticed him wandering away from the group.

"I have to go spend some time with my other friends." He said over his shoulder as he started walked away. "Especially as I have come here to see them, although I would rather spend time with you guys! I will come back in a minute." He said with a wink.

As Chris walked off I quickly got involved with the conversation with our group of friends and was soon drinking and laughing again, attempting to give my semi hard cock a chance to settle down before I worked up the courage to ask Chris to join us again. It was short lived as I felt another vibration run through my pocket.

Amber: "how soon can we get out of here? I think I want those hands on my naked body now"

I looked up at Amber as I read the message another playful smile spreading across her face.

Adam: "Really! I am going to touch your body all over while I watch Chris kiss you"

Amber: "Mmmm would you like watching your girlfriend do that?"

Adam: "Then I am going to kiss you while Chris sticks his big cock inside you"

Amber: "Mmmm we need to leave now. go ask him if he wants to come home and fuck your girlfriend"

On reading the last message I quickly nodded towards the downstairs bar and left the group, to go and search for Chris. Weaving my way through the crowd like a man possessed I found Chris near the bar about to order another round of drinks.

"Hang on mate, it's my buy." I said to Chris as I sidled next to him at the bar. We had not had a chance yet to discuss what had happened last week without anyone else listening in on the conversation.

"So, how was it? Last weekend I mean" I asked him nervously.

"It was great. Really unexpected though, but Amber was amazing. I hope everything is OK between you guys though, I guess it is kind of weird." Chris paused, "I still can't believe she was naked when I walked through that door."

"Yeah me either. Everything is great between us, we both really enjoyed it. And we hope you did too."

"Of course I enjoyed it!" Chris said as I ignored the attention of the waitress who was trying to take my order at the bar.

"Didn't you want another drink?" Chris asked noticing that the waitress had moved on to serving others.

"Yeah I would love another one, but I was thinking that maybe we could head back to our house and have that last drink. What do you think?" I said nervously, trying to stop my voice from shaking.

"Are you asking what I think you are asking?" Chris said with surprise. "I thought last week was a one time only offer!"

"Well Amber is upstairs and has asked me to come down here and see if you would want to do it again. She said she is getting very wet up there by the way. I think it might have been thinking about four hands running all over her body" I grinned.

"Well yeah, I would love too. But only if you are sure." Chris stammered quickly.

"Well let me check." I said as I pulled the phone from my pocket.

Adam: "are u sure u want to, u can still back out"

We waited for what seemed an eternity for the screen to light up, signalling another message from my beauty.

Amber: "Yes I am sure. I want to be fucked"

I showed the message to Chris. He did not need any further convincing.

"I had better say my good byes to everyone around here then!"

"Meet you out front then in five minutes." I said to Chris as I left him wandering off to find the rest of his friends. I went straight for my phone.

Adam: "say gdbyes we r going home in 5 mins but not to sleep ;-)"

Amber: "oh shit he said yes"

By the time I had received Amber's last message I was up the stairs and standing behind her taking her in my arms giving her a massive hug, delighting in the feel of her warm firm body pressed into mine. She turned and gave me a small peck on the cheek then turned to face the rest of our friends.

"Sorry to say, but Adam and I have to get going." Amber said trying to ignore the chorus of why's and don't go's from our friends.

"I need beauty sleep and lots of it." Amber said laughing.

"You are one of the sexiest girls here, you don't need any more." Said one of our drunker friends, little knowing that Amber did not plan on sleeping at all tonight.

"OK fine I won't sleep at all tonight then." Amber said as she gave me a wink, "but we are still going home." With that she grabbed me by the hand, gave our friend Kate a quick kiss on the cheek and led me away towards the stairs.

"So he wanted to then?" Amber asked as soon as we were out of earshot.

"Of course he wanted too. He is a guy and you are a beautiful girl. There has never been an easier question to be answered in the history of the English language."

Amber and I emerged from the pub walking out into the warm fresh air of a typical Australian summer night. We spotted Chris straight away, already waiting near a vacant taxi. We both slowly walked over and stood next to Chris. No words were said as the three of us jumped into the back of the taxi. For anyone outside watching us, going home for a hot threesome would have been the last thing they thought we were going to do.

The taxi ride seemed to take an eternity. Amber sat between us, dropping her hands onto both of our thighs to start our trip. By the end of the trip Chris and I had both returned the favour dropping a hand each onto Amber's legs. I attempted to keep my eyes staring out of the window and not make it obvious to the driver that we were both stroking up and down Amber's inner thigh. I knew that Amber would not let things progress too far in the cab so I kept my rubbing to short strokes at first but slowly progressed to pulling her dress up ever so slightly so that my hand almost came in contact with her panties. I glimpsed over to see that Chris too was stroking her leg and had raised her dress up to about the same length. Amber leaned over and breathed into my ear, "you are both making me so wet."

I turned back to the window, as it was all I could do to restrain myself from hiking her dress up in the taxi to see how damp her panties had become. Soon though we pulled into the driveway of our small block of units, and jumped out of the cab. Chris and I certainly both had some adjusting to do to make ourselves decent before walking up the driveway to the house.

Amber walked over to the door as I settled the cab fare and flung the door open walking inside the house without even looking back. Once inside she shed her shoes, and turned around to see both Chris and I standing in the doorway, admiring her sexy figure.

"So which one of you would like to kiss me first?" She said breathlessly as she stared us both in the eye. " You were driving me crazy in the cab both of you."

She then walked over to us seductively and wrapped her arms around the back of Chris's neck and pulled him close to her lips then began to pash him sensuously, twisting her head from side to side as her tongue explored his mouth deeply. I stood mesmerised as once again I looked on as my beautiful demure sexy girlfriend passionately kissed another man in front of me. After several seconds of watching I reached out with my hands touching Amber, running my hands up and down her shoulder and her back. As if shocked by the touch into remembering I was still standing next to her Amber broke her kiss with Chris and stared at me maintaining eye contact and pulled me towards her for another passionate kiss. Amber really does love kissing, and I think more than any other thing I can do this gets her wettest the fastest.

Chris reached out as Amber kissed me, his hands finding her breasts and rubbing in circular motions. When Amber wears a dress she often does not wear a bra as she does not like the straps being visible. Chris must have enjoyed the feeling of touching her beautiful tits through one layer of sheer fabric.

After what felt like some time of Amber alternating kisses between the two of us she stepped back away from the front door, reaching behind her to undo the zip at the back of her dress. With one slow movement she lowered the zip its full length, then with one quick shake she let the black dress drop down the front of her body and fall into a heap on the floor. She took another step back from us, pulling her legs out of the dress laying crumpled on the floor, standing in front of us in only a small pair of grey panties. She then quickly giggled and turned and ran out of the room towards the bedroom, motioning for us to follow.

I looked at Chris, and made a "you first" motion and then fell in line behind my friend as we followed my beautiful almost naked girlfriend into the bedroom.

Amber threw herself playfully onto the bed, her legs flying into the air, giving both of us a lovely view of the damp patch on her underwear, betraying the wetness contained within. I wasted no time in stripping off my clothes and noticed that Chris was doing the same. Although Amber had seen all of this just one week ago she still looked on with great interest as my friend stripped his boxer shorts off, his large erect cock springing out to attention. She then looked across at my cock standing erect and made a lovely humming noise, just to show her boys how happy she was at that moment. As an even lovelier invitation than her purring sound, Amber rolled onto her back lifting her legs up into the air, and with no ceremony, in one quick motion pulled her panties off flinging them up at me. Amber then stretched out on the middle of the bed, completely naked, nothing but a small patch of soft downy pubic hair sitting above her naked dripping pussy lips.

Amber quickly motioned for Chris to come down and join her on the bed. I stood up over the bed and watched for sometime, as once again I watched my girlfriend begin to passionately kiss Chris all over, her hand running up and down his back and arms, and watched as Chris's hand went immediately to Ambers breasts as they rolled together on their sides, completely oblivious to me standing there watching.

"Mmmm, I want you to fuck me." Amber moaned as Chris's hands dropped from rolling her nipples around in his finger tips to rubbing her roughly across her pubic mound, letting his fingers saw deeply between her gushing lips. Her pussy making his hand gleam with her wetness. I could smell the sweet musky aroma of her pussy from my position above the bed.

Watching their legs intertwined rolling over the top of each other, sensing Amber delighting in the feel of another mans naked body rubbing against her naked skin I retreated to the door to take another long lingering glance and then I left the room. I had a video camera to find. Needing to capture this I slipped off down the passage of our small unit to the spare room, and started rifling through the drawers looking for our small video recorder. From the open study door I could hear sounds coming down the passageway, it sounded like Amber had wasted no time and had already started fucking Chris.

ccbj69
ccbj69
59 Followers
12