Our Story is a True One - Night 03

Story Info
A year on, Amber and I play cards with our friend Chris.
7.5k words
4.4
44.9k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbj69
ccbj69
59 Followers

This story details our third night with Chris. This story however clichéd it might sound is actually a completely true account of the events of our third evening with our friend. This night took place around twelve months after the first two weekends that we had invited Chris into our bedroom to fulfil our fantasies. I would encourage you to read the account of our first two nights together before reading further.

*

"Hurry up and deal the cards." Amber said to me, losing patience as I watched sport on the television over her shoulder. While waiting she took another sip from her glass of wine.

Amber and I were having a Sunday night wind down session. Seeing in the end of another busy weekend with a bottle of wine and a game of cards. It was a nice way to finish a weekend, sharing some wine and laughs with my beautiful blonde girlfriend.

It had been nearly a year since Amber had made my ultimate fantasy of making love to another man while I watched come true. We had shared an amazing first time with my good friend Chris, where Amber took my breath away by sharing herself with him. It had been a big build up for us both, talking about and sharing this fantasy together for years before finding the opportunity and courage to go through with it for the first time. The rush for us both was a little like sky diving; terrifying, nerve wracking but over so quickly that by the time you have reached the ground you are begging to go back up in the plane to do it again. So do it again we did, instigating another amazing session with Chris just a week later. This time Amber was much more relaxed about making something happen, and was much more comfortable and open with her flirting with Chris. It was an even more amazing night of love making with everyone feeling more at ease to be around each other, and more comfortable to push boundaries and really enjoy the sensations a night like this could offer us all.

The two occasions that we had had with Chris had left Amber and I with amazing experiences that we have talked about often. It had also satisfied a lot of the curiosity that had driven our fantasies for so many years. A number of occasions had come up in the last year where we could have had another experience with Chris, but nothing ever eventuated. After our second experience together Amber had confided to me that she was so happy to have fulfilled my fantasy but that she thought that she had experienced as much as she had wanted to. I promised that I would never pressure her to do something that she didn't want to do but that I would always fantasize about her being involved in another threesome. I told Amber that I would always leave it to my beautiful girlfriend to decide when or if we would have another threesome. I reassured her that it is her body, and that whatever her decision was I would always support her, especially though if her decision was to wrap her gorgeous body around another man while I watched!

One thing for was for sure though, Amber and I spent a lot of time talking about the times that we had with Chris and it always prompted lots of hot sex between us. And the video that I had taken of the three of us together was on a very regular repeat when Amber was out of the house and I had the place to myself.

A knock on the door snapped my attention away from the television.

"Who would that be on a Sunday night?" Amber said as she got up heading towards the corridor to our bedroom.

"No idea. Do you want me to get it?" I asked as I saw Amber heading down the hall towards our bedroom.

"Well I am not exactly going to get the door wearing this." Amber said from the hallway quickly stepping back into the room to remind me that she was wearing her PJ bottoms and a small loose fitting tank top with no bra on.

"Why?" I said with a grin on my face. "I think you look good, maybe a little bit daggy, but it is a Sunday night."

"I'm not answering the door with my tits hanging out, I will go and get changed."

"I wouldn't bother, I bet it is Chris."

"Probably." Amber said making a grunting noise as she headed down the hallway towards our bedroom.

"OK. Let me find out who it is." I said as I jumped off the couch and headed to the door. I had a feeling that it might be our friend Chris, as he would at times pop in unannounced. We had both noted that since we had had our threesomes that his pop in visits had become a bit more regular.

"G'day mate." Chris said as I opened the door. "What are you up to?"

"Not much, just enjoying a glass of wine and playing some cards, winding down before work tomorrow, come in." I said as I opened the door and Chris followed me into the living room. Amber walked back into the room, to greet our friend. I noted that she had been quick enough to put a bra on, which led me to think that if she was likely to make anything happen that night she wouldn't have got changed so quickly.

"How are you Chris? We are just playing some cards if you wanted to join us?" Amber said explaining to Chris that we were playing our usual game of Five Hundred. Amber and I both tried to explain the rules, but they seemed to baffle our friend. We thought the rules were simple, so perhaps it was our instructions that were not making sense, which may have been caused by the fact that we had consumed most of the bottle of wine by then.

"I am not very good at cards, all I really know how to play is Poker." Chris said helping himself to the glass of wine that I handed to him, as I came back into the room opening another bottle.

"Amber loves poker. But you will have to watch her, she is quite good." I said laughing. "I guess we could get a card game going if you like. I have chips we just have to decide on the stakes." I left the room to go to the study to grab my Poker set to leave Chris and Amber to squabble over what we would be playing for. When I got back they still had not decided on the stake, but had decided that we shouldn't be playing for money. With no other option we collectively made the decision we would be playing for pride only, and that we would all start with a small chip stack.

Before long the game was going strong, and Chris was talking up a big game, but failing to take any chips off of us, in fact he had soon lost them all. With nothing left to play with Chris jumped up and helped himself to another chip stack. Amber and I both remarked that this was not a very fair way to play, and that he should have to pay something for the chips, however we could not find a sufficient way to get him to "buy" more chips. Soon I had lost all of my chips as well, with Amber again being the big winner. This time Amber certainly wasn't making it easy for me to "rebuy" back in to the game.

"Tell you what, next time either of us go broke we will take of some clothing for you, how about that?" I said to Amber letting her give it some thought.

"What and then if I lose I guess you will want me to take off my clothes then?" Amber said with a quizzical look on her face.

"Umm. Well. Yes, I guess that would only be fair." I said

"That hardly seems fair at all, Amber is wearing more layers of clothing than us." Chris said.

"No way. I am not getting naked." Amber said laughing. "There is no way you guys are going to get me to agree to that. I like the game just as it is, just take some more chips Adam."

I helped myself to another stack of chips, but it wasn't long before I was again in trouble at the hands of Amber who was now getting very confident and was teasing me, her serious poker playing boyfriend, about how much I was losing.

"Well if you are so good at this game, lets up the stakes." I said. "Besides look at the head start you have, that is a massive stack of chips, and you are wearing four layers of clothes, we only have three."

"Alright then." Amber said with a smirk. "I am game, but here are the rules. If you are down to zero chips you need to rebuy, and that will cost you some clothes, winner gets to choose. But the minute I have had enough of the game it is over, you understand?"

"Yes we understand." Chris and I said in unison. To avoid adding lots of chips to the game, we decided that who ever won the pot that sent another player broke would get to choose what item of clothing that would come off of the other person, but would refund their losing bet.

Before dealing the first hand I quickly ran to the fridge to get the bottle of wine, I needed another drink! I dealt the first hand to all, with badly shaking hands. It did not take long before we had knocked some of Ambers big chip stack down, but this had cost us some clothes along the way. Chris and I had both lost one piece of clothing. Amber had elected that I remove my shorts and Chris had taken his top off. This had done nothing to stop Amber's bragging. But this all turned very quickly with me winning a big pot off of Amber, taking her remaining chips, which allowed me to nominate a piece of clothing for my girlfriend to lose, much to Chris and my amusement.

"So which piece of clothing would you like to loose least?" I asked, hoping to ease my way past this first loss of clothing. I really didn't want this to all end just yet, so I thought I had better play this gently.

"Take my pants." Amber said, as she quickly jumped up and slipped her pyjama pants off and quickly sat back down on the carpet again. Before we could get a good look though at her lovely long legs she pulled her tank top over her crossed legs covering most of her body from our hungry eyes, laughing as she did it. "Settle down boys." She giggled to herself. Chris and I booed her, disappointed that we had waited so long for that glimpse of skin.

I flicked out more cards for the next hand, and now it was time for Amber to be disappointed and Chris and I to have the laugh as I again beat Amber taking all of her chips for the second time in a row.

"Top this time sweetie." I said trying not to sound like to much of a gloater. Amber, ever the good sport, quickly stripped off her tank top revealing a black bra under.

"If I knew we were going to have company, I would have at least put matching undies on." Amber said looking down at her mismatched white panties and black bra.

"You look beautiful to me." I said, with Chris nodding and making reassuring comments.

"Thanks boys, but hurry up and deal the cards, I would like to get some more skin from you both." Amber said.

I dealt the cards again for the group, and my run of good luck continued winning another pot from Chris this time. He lost his shorts this time, leaving him in only his boxers. He wore the loose satin type of boxer short that now hung obscenely around his half hard cock.

"A bit excited are we? What is that thing going to be like if I have to take any more clothes off?" Amber said laughing.

"We will soon find out, because I am going to win the next few hands, and get you naked." Chris said stepping up his banter. We all laughed aloud as I dealt the next hand. We had now decided that it was better to just be all in every hand and forget about the chips. The lowest value hand would have to give in a piece of clothing. I think the others were frustrated by the pile of chips that had now grown in front of me, and the clothes I still had on my back.

I went on to lose the next hand, with Amber having the highest scoring hand, this saw me lose my shirt and be reduced to my boxers only. I wear tight fitting cotton boxers and they were bulging out rudely as my hard cock struggled to break free of their constraints. I wasted no time in dealing out the next set of cards, I wanted to see Amber naked, and more importantly I wanted Chris to see her naked. Unfortunately for me though it was Chris who lost the next hand. Chris took it in good humour and was quick to stand up and remove his boxers. His semi erect cock sprung free and dangled in front of him. Amber watched with a smile on her face. She didn't say a word, but I saw a look in her face that I had seen before. I think I was going to be lucky enough to see Amber take my friend into our bedroom for our third night of fun. I sat there quietly waiting for someone to make the next move, which turned out to be Chris sitting back down on the carpet and telling me to get on dealing the cards, and that it was about time we got Amber naked.

"Damn right." I said as I dealt out the cards for another hand, but this time bad luck for me as I lost the hand and lost my boxers. Following Chris's lead I too jumped up and pulled the waistband down allowing my rigid cock free from its tight confines.

"Wow, you are excited." Amber said. "Two sexy hard men naked in my living room. Feels like we have been here before." Amber said in a flirty tone.

"It does seem familiar. Want to relive old times?" I said to Amber in a whisper, nodding towards the bedroom sending her a very obvious hint as to what I wanted.

"We haven't finished the game yet." Amber said as she picked the deck up from off of the floor and began dealing the next hand. This time once again it saw Amber the winner of the hand and me as the loser.

"Bad luck Amber, guess I cant give you any more pieces of clothing." I said pointing down at my naked body.

"This game hardly seems fair then. I should really receive some sort of compensation for winning the hand. I think that you should have to do what I ask. What do you think?"

"Well that will depend on what I am asked to do I suppose." I said.

"A kiss. You owe me a long passionate kiss on the lips as your punishment for losing, and my reward for winning."

I moved over towards Amber and left a long lingering kiss on her lips. I could tell by the way her mouth was soft and inviting that Amber was very turned on. I delighted in the way her soft tongue allowed me to enter her mouth and then played with my tongue in a soft and sensual way. It was a very intimate kiss and it was a shame to break it, but now I had to keep playing on with the game. I wanted to win some hands, if these were the sorts of rewards that were on offer.

I dealt the cards. Chris won the next hand with Amber being the loser.

"Finally we get to see some skin from you Amber." Chris said in triumph, looking across at me happily.

"I guess it is only fair that I will have to lose my bra." Amber said reaching behind her back to begin unhooking her bra, but then she stopped herself. "But I think it is only fair that the winner should be the one to remove my bra for me though." She said sexily as she leaned back propping herself up on the carpet floor, allowing Chris to crawl over to her, forcing him to lean with his naked body all over her to reach around her slim body to find her bra straps. She peeked over his shoulder at me, with a smile on her face. I mouthed to her, "are you sure you want to do this?" She nodded to me her tongue flicking across her lips as Chris finally managed to get the clasp of he bra unhooked and pulled them forward across her body slipping her arms out of the loops. The beautiful untanned flesh of her breasts spilling out of the black cups. Her pink nipples contrasting lightly against her fair skin, the pale skin of her breasts contrasting against the brown colour of the rest of her body. Her blonde hair looked amazing cascading across the top of her full breasts.

I wasted no time at all in dealing another hand as Chris settled back to his seat. This time it saw me win the hand with Chris losing the hand. We both looked at each other and laughed and I immediately gathered the cards to begin dealing the cards again, but Amber stopped us. "Wait a minute boys, that hardly seems fair, the loser needs to be punished somehow." Amber said a grin flickering across her sexy face.

"OK then let me think. There is no way Chris is doing something for me, but he does need to pay some sort of penalty. How about as a terrible punishment, Chris has to kiss each of your nipples. How about that?" I said

"Well it sounds OK to me!" Amber said

"It doesn't really sound like punishment to me, but if that is what happens when you are a loser I am not going to complain." Chris said as he crawled towards my girlfriend. Amber leant back throwing her head back allowing Chris full access to her nipples. He once again crawled on top of her, and then greedily sucked her left nipple into his mouth bringing a small hum of happiness out of my girlfriend. He then moved onto her right nipple leaving a lingering trail of kisses between her breasts. I watched my beautiful girlfriend with her head back and eyes closed shiver at his touch.

"Alright you two, we have cards to play." I said as I dealt the cards out again, winking at Amber as she stared deep into my eyes breathing deeply, her face a little flushed.

This time Amber won the hand with Chris being the loser. We just could not break the deadlock and get Amber out of her panties, which I was sure by now must be becoming very wet.

"So I win again. I will I punish you again for losing Chris." Amber said to herself, but making sure that we all knew her thought process.

"I could certainly use a massage, but I guess we should have a time limit to all of this, so perhaps you have to rub me anywhere you like for the next 20 seconds." Amber looked across to me as if asking for permission, or to make sure that she was not overstepping any boundaries that I might have. I gave her a small nod, as Chris once again began the crawl towards Amber lying there on the carpet in only her panties. He reached out tentatively at first, unsure of where his hands were going to land. Amber breathed deeply as his hands struck her upper thigh, his momentum pushing them up higher until they struck the waistband of her panties. Chris slowly rubbed his hands back and forth across her legs and up to her panties, making sure that he gently focussed a lot of attention on her increasingly wet panties. Amber looked down at what he was doing with a playful smile on her face. After what must have been more than a minute she tapped Chris's hands "not that I want you to stop, but time is up."

I quickly had the next hand dealt before Amber could catch her breath. Finally we had success with me winning the pot and Amber having the worst hand.

"Good I can finally get out of these things." Amber said laughing, "but it is only fair that you get to be the one to take them off." Amber said to me as I quickly made my way over to my gorgeous girlfriend. I ran my hands up her toned tanned legs to the side of her waist, tucking into the waistband of the panties. I was up so close that I could actually see the damp patch at the front of her panties, and I could smell the subtle scent of her wetness.

"You are so beautiful." I said as I slowly inched her panties down slowly over her legs.

"I love you." She whispered to me so quietly that only I could hear, as we shared a special intimate moment. I pulled away from Amber leaning back and taking her panties with me. Exposing Amber's very open pink lips to the room and to my friend. They glistened with wetness. It was a very sexy sight for us both. Chris let out a long breath as he stared at her mound. Amber leaned back again seductively, her legs flopping open in a very natural lazy motion that made her look so sensual. I loved that Amber could be so relaxed and not self-conscious at all exposing her body in front of this other man.

"Well what are you waiting for, are we going to play cards or what?" Amber said as she shifted her body weight back up into more of a sitting position.

"OK I guess, but beware, once you have lost your clothes the punishment can get pretty severe." I said to her laughing as I dealt out the cards.

This round of cards saw Amber win the hand, and Chris come in last place.

"Well I really liked what you did last time, but my panties were definitely in the way, so how about you get another chance to massage me wherever you would like, but this time I think it should be at least thirty seconds, what do you think?

ccbj69
ccbj69
59 Followers
12