Our Swinging History Ch. 01

Story Info
First in a series of true stories of our swinging lifestyle.
2.1k words
4.18
51.5k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bballfl
bballfl
14 Followers

My first wife, Bev, and I had been married about eight years when the idea of having sex with others surfaced. Neither of us had any group sex activities in our past, but she did tell me of a couple of teenage girl-girl play times and that was something she would like to try as an adult. A co-worker of mine, Jimmy, let it be known that he had a partner, Diane, (not his wife - but someone else's!) and they played together quite often. So we decided to make the plunge. Our kids were staying over at friends for the weekend and we set up our own sleep over.

We started with drinks and chit chat and after about half an hour, Jimmy got the ball rolling by sliding Diane's blouse down below her left breast and started nibbling on her nipple. He gave me a nod and I moved to her other breast. Bev then came over and sat beside Diane. I reached out kissed Bev and then led her to Diane's breast in my place. She felt right at home right away! Jimmy and I set back as the ladies get better acquainted. Diane slipped her top off altogether and unbuttoned Bev's shirt and we watched as they both played with each other's tits and took turns sucking on each other. Diane was taking the lead by now. She stood Bev up and undid her jeans and slid them down and off and then laid Bev back down on the couch. Kneeling beside her, she was all over Bev. Sliding her hands up and down her legs and kissing boobs and belly and finally on the lips. They were making out hungrily. Diane's hand was working Bev's pussy now and I could tell how turned on my wife was.

Diane stood up and slid her own jeans off and kicked them to the side. Bev then reached up and touched Diane's pussy for a second, but then Diane went back on her knees and started caressing Bev all over again. Soon Diane centered on Bev's pussy with her ministration and her mouth. Bev had one leg up on the back of the couch and then other leg thrown off the couch with her foot on the floor. Diane was crouched between my wife's wide open legs with her fingers inside my wife's cunt and her mouth on my wife's clit. Jimmy and I looked at each other and nodded. We quickly undressed and I made my way to get behind Diane as Jimmy made his way to Bev.

Bev had her hands on Diane's head as she was eating her, but when she opened her eyes and saw Jimmy's hard on so close, she reached for it and brought it to her mouth. I think Jimmy was surprised as he knew we weren't experienced swingers, but Bev was totally loving it and working the moment. I ran my hands all over Diane as she continued to stay crouched over at my wife's crotch. I played with her dangling breasts as I watch her work over my wife who was making moaning noises around Jimmy's hard dick. I let my fingers explore Diane and she shifted her knees a little farther apart for me. It was time - I knelt behind her and ran my cockhead up and down her extremely wet slit. After my hard on was all slicked up, I entered Diane ever so slowly until I was all the way in. She was so incredibly wet and warm. The four of us just rocked back and forth in this little tableau for several minutes. Bev came at least once based on how her chest and boobs got all flushed as she pulled Jimmy deep in her mouth. At one point I felt Diane tighten down on me as she grunted aloud while still eating Bev out.

But, as I watched Bev work on Jimmy, I knew she was going for the jackpot - but Jimmy pulled back and said not yet, he wanted to cum in her pussy and I wasn't ready to let my load go yet. So we broke apart at that point to take a break for another drink. The girls were sitting side by side on the couch just touching each other here and there with Jimmy now sitting beside Diane as I headed to the bathroom.

I didn't think I had been gone all that long, but when I returned - what a sight. Bev was down on the floor with Jimmy fucking her missionary style. Diane was laying by Bev's head and Bev was reaching out to touch her as Jimmy was plowing away. My wife's legs alternated from spread out wide reaching for the ceiling to wrapped tightly around Jimmy's waist with her ankles locked together. I just stood back stroking my cock and watching the three of them. Bev was going crazy - her first non-marital fuck had her really going. She was so wet you could hear it as he got a little quicker and stronger in his fucking. Diane and Bev were locked in passionate kissing while Diane worked on Bev's tits as they bounced in response to Jimmy's thrusts. Jimmy would pull almost out of Bev and then push in all the way to his balls. Bev was as open as possible to him wanting all of him as deep as she could get it and she was absolutely cumming again. She was groaning in Diane's mouth as Jimmy worked to get his wish. I had walked around them to see this at every angle, but now stood behind them to watch Jimmy's shiny, slippery cock moving quicker and quicker in and out of my wife until with one final push forward went all the way in, pushing hard against my wife's wide open cunt and yelled out loud as he pumped her full of cum. When that first spasm of cum from Jimmy's cock hit her, Bev released Diane and threw her arms around Jimmy's neck and locked her legs around his ass as Diane and I watched them cumming together so hard that they were both shaking and groaning like there was no tomorrow.

Diane came over to me quickly with a wild look in her eye. She bent over and took my dick in her mouth, but then stood straight up kissed me hard on my mouth and said - fuck me, fuck me now! She turned and put her hands on the arm of the couch and stood spread legged for me. I got behind her and slipped right in. I started long easy strokes and she pushed back on each forward move I made. Then she said - harder, I want it as hard as you can give it. By now Jimmy and Bev were watching us - still embracing with Jimmy still inside her cunt - and Jimmy said - she means it! So, giving the lady what she wants, I reared back and body slammed her ass as hard as I could. After several hits, her knees started to buckle as she became to cum and she leaned her whole body on the arm of the couch as I continued to pound away. She was screaming with enjoyment as her ass turned red from my body slamming in to it. But, after watching Bev and Jimmy's performance as well as experiencing the wildness of my attack on Diane's so we and so tight pussy it was time for my release. As I built to climax, I grabbed her hips and fucked her even faster. Her head was flying back and forth and I pulled her to me one final time and erupted into her as I pinned her to the arm of the couch and my cock pulsed for what seem an eternity.

We finally caught our breath and I looked to see Jimmy and Bev separating, his cock now soft and both of them smeared with her juices and his cum that had been leaking out of her. As I softly moved in and out of Diane in afterglow, my cum started running down her thighs. I stood up and slipped out and a gush of my cum and her juices fell straight down to the floor. Cleanup in Aisle 6!

The rest of the evening, was a series of different fucking combinations. At one point Diane was riding Jimmy and I slipped in to her asshole as she told Jimmy how good it felt. Bev and Diane were 69-ing as Jimmy and I took turns slipping into the girls from behind. Having our cocks and balls licked as they licked each other's clits.

The finale of the evening began again as I was out in the kitchen making our last drinks, I came back to the living room to see another wonderful ménage. Jimmy laying on his back with Bev sitting on his cock. She was moving her hips back and forth in a sensual dance while at the same time had her face planted fully into Diane's cunt. Diane had literally bent over backwards. Her spread legs right in Bev's face. Neither girl shaves their pussies, so Bev's nose was buried in Diane's bush as her hands were holding Diane's ass cheeks while Bev's face was working in little circles. Diane's hands were on the floor beside Jimmy's head - amazing flexibility. Everyone was breathing heavily and enjoying each other. I approached Diane and knelt on one knee and offered my now hard cock to her and she sucked my right in. Jimmy had a hell of a view of his woman's mouth working on my hard dick. When I looked down I saw my cock sliding in and out of her warm mouth and looking up I saw my wife's face buried in a bushy cunt, lapping away as she ground her cunt on Jimmy. I didn't have much cum left, but she was able to get another small ejaculation out of me. As I stood back up, I heard Bev catch her breath and groan as she came again. Diane stood up and kissed Bev on the lips tasting herself as Bev had pussy juice smeared all over her mouth, chin and cheeks. Bev slid off of Jimmy and left a little puddle of her juices on his stomach and balls.

We all caught our breaths as we finished our drinks. Jimmy and Diane then went to shower up and spent the night in our guest room. Bev and I cleaned each other up in our shower and went over the highlights of our night. We knew that this evening was going to open up our sex lives in a positive way.

We never swung with Diane again as her husband returned from his deployment and shortly after transferred out of the area. But, Jimmy remained a threesome buddy for the next couple of years before we transferred out. We spent many evenings taking turns with Bev. The evening would usually start with my leaving them for a little bit as they got started making out and getting warmed up. After a few minutes I'd return to see them still kissing or maybe she had his dick out and was sucking it. Sometimes they were still clothed - sometimes already naked. There would be spit roasts, all the known positions for fucking, but never a DP back then. I admit I like to watch! They would 69 a lot - both on their sides or one on top of the other. I've got a mind-pictures of those two enjoying each other missionary, doggy style - kneeling and standing up. One turn on for Bev was Jimmy fucking her missionary and I'm in her mouth. I didn't cum fully, but pulled out and a little shot of pre-cum landed on her face. She came right then and there. Another favorite was the sloppy seconds. She'd be riding Jimmy and I'd be playing with her tits or feeding her my cock until Jimmy came in her - she came 2 or 3 times a session. Then I'd lift her ass up a bit until his cock fell out - in I'd go and what an unbelievable feeling - so hot and wet. I'd pump away as they kissed and he played with her tits until I worked up a froth of her juices mixed with his cum and then I blew out my load to seal the deal.

After transferring, we had a bit of a hiatus from swinging just reliving our happy times with Jimmy. Then one year all things aligned and we embarked on the true swinging lifestyle.

bballfl
bballfl
14 Followers