Our Swinging History Ch. 03

Story Info
More adventures of wife sharing with her next conquest.
8k words
4.33
20.6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bballfl
bballfl
14 Followers

Now that we had broken the ice in our return to swinging with Danny (Part 2), we were moving forward in our passion for Bev being shared with others as a lifestyle. She met and seduced many more men over the next few years. The remaining sections of our story will relay the highlights of our adventures with several of her regular threesome fuck buddies. Quite often these sessions may have overlapped each other in time, but easier to group them by player rather than timeline!

Bev had cultivated another airport employee as a threesome partner. Originally from Louisiana Ray had transferred to manage one of the airlines in our airport. He was the manager of one of the local airlines. He would eat lunch in the airport cafe and soon made sure he would be sitting at one of Bev's table. My wife became quite attracted to him and after chatting about it with me, she let him know of our swinging lifestyle. Ray was immediately intrigued and ready to explore this new situation. This conversation came just before I was deployed for a couple of weeks for training. Bev and I don't play alone, but Bev's flirtation was moving forward with stolen kisses and a couple of parking lot make out sessions with Ray to build up the excitement of our tryst to come.

Bev and I had a secluded fishing spot about 30 minutes North of home. I got it in my head that an outdoor excursion might be an erotic setting for Bev's first time fucking Ray. They were all about it when I suggested it - so that Saturday we headed out with our canoe, blankets and wine. During the ride there Bev and Ray were in the back seat and were making out as soon as we were on the highway. She had a bikini top on and short shorts with a mid-rift cover up. Ray quickly moved the cover up and bikini top to expose her tits to his hands and mouth as I watched him pinch and suck on her stiffened nipples in the rear view mirror. I Couldn't see below the waists, but quite sure there was considerable touching and groping going on also. Ray kissed my wife's neck as his armed moved rythmically below my view. Bev was moaning softly, giving the clue that her pussy was being warmed up and wettened as we drove on.

Once in the canoe and moving along we were quite enjoying the scenery and quietness around us. Bev turned and asked if we would be alone now and I responded yes we would. I've only seen one other canoe in here in the full year I've been coming here to fish. She smiled and took of her both her tops and leaned back a bit to feel the sun on her tits. Ray turned to look and smiled as he reached back and caressed her boobs and still stiff nipples. We finally reached the secluded area beside the water that was clear, flat and shaded. Bev and Ray climbed out and I tossed over the blankets and handed up the cooler. I told them that I was going to go a bit more down the channel to see how busy the traffic was on a bridge in front of us and make sure there wasn't an eye line back to where we were. Off I went anticipating that they would now feel free to explore each other and move towards finishing off what their hormones were driving them to do.

I went out a couple of hundred yards and came to the bridge and there were some construction workers up there! I just waved and they waved back - not knowing what was going on just outside of their view. Turning around I went back to the horny couple. As I approached the spot I couldn't believe the scene, my wife was already flat on her back, knees wide open and her hand was guiding his rock hard cock into her shining wet pussy as he lowered himself onto her. They apparently weren't in the mood to waste much time! I learned later that they had spread the blankets and turned to each other for some passionate kissing. She dropped her shorts and he tore his clothes off. She had dropped to her knees to bring his dick into her mouth - her favorite way of starting things off. But with their anticipation building for just over two weeks, she quickly dropped on to her back and drew him into her into her soaked pussy just as they came back into my view.

Oblivious to me for now, they were pushing back and forth into each other in a passionate and eager coupling. I left the canoe and came up behind them so I could see his hard cock moving effortlessly in and out of her thoroughly lubricated cunt. Her ankles were around his neck as he drove into her. Bev's ass was lifted off the blanket to meet his every stroke as he held his arms straight beside her shoulders to lift her as high as possible for the deepest penetration he could get. I stripped off my clothes and moved to Bev's face and stroked her cheek to let her know I was there. Her eyes opened and were on fire with lust. I bent in to kiss her and she was gasping in my mouth with her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I moved up and offered my cock and she sucked it in and used her lips and tongue to simulate what Ray was going to her cunt. I pumped back and forth into her mouth and rubbed and stretched her boobs that were bouncing up and down to Ray's quickening rhythm. She came quickly and strongly around my mouth with a long groan and Ray reached his orgasm as he was pushed deep inside her pussy. He grunted with each pulse of his cock as it spewed cum into her. I moved back to let Bev come down from her long anticipated release with Ray and they collapsed into each other.

As they recouped I brought out the almost forgotten wine for the trip and we all relaxed together for a time until Bev reached and started stroking my cock and looked up into my eyes with a sign of thanks for this moment. She took me into her mouth for the few seconds it took for me to reach full erection again and then rolled on her side and pushed her ass towards me in anticipation. I moved in and put my cock at the entrance to her soaked and still cum filled pussy and quickly pushed in to the hilt. She groaned in appreciation and then leant forward to take Ray's spent cock in her mouth, caressing his balls as she cleaned off his cum and her juices from a moment ago. I moved in and out almost in slow motion - savoring how the warmth and slickness that another man's cum transforms my wife's pussy.

After a few minutes Bev wanted to stand up and have me fuck her from behind as she continued to stroke Ray's now fully erect cock. My cock was pushing Ray's sperm from her pussy and it was coating her thighs down past her knees. I was holding tight on her hips and moved her back and forth on my cock as I started moving quicker to reach my own climax. She had one arm around Ray's waist and as her head bobbed up and down on his re-hardened dick. I watched as she pulled up and just the tip of his cock was at her lips and her tongue would dance around it. She has a trick of sticking the tip of her tongue into the slit at the tip of the cock and that was driving Ray crazy. He would gasp and drive upwards every time she did it. She would flick her tongue underneath the point where the head met the shaft of his cock and then cup his balls and suck his entire cock into her mouth, holding it there as he bucked up and down on the back of her throat. It was at that moment I buried myself balls deep into her pussy, all frothy from Ray's cum churned up by my pounding pole, and spurted over and over again to add my hot cum to her already full cunt.

She groaned around Ray's cock still fully in her mouth and I felt her cunt tighten in orgasm around my still spuming cock. As our orgasms subsided she turned her full attention back to Ray. I stayed in her pussy as my cum also started leaking out and joined Ray's sperm running down her legs. She pulled Ray's cock from her throat and began stroking it with one hand while pulling and massaging his balls. She'd run her tongue up and down the bottom of his shaft as she fingered the head. She took each ball into her mouth as her hand continued to stroke his manhood in a way that was determined to rock his world. He began thrusting into her mouth as she bobbed and stroked. He was breathing heavily now as he face-fucked her. I slipped out and Bev dropped to her knees as if her legs would no longer support her.

I knelt down behind her and held and squeezed her tits as her and Ray moved faster and harder together. I had never had this good a view of Bev sucking cock! Ray was no longer moving, he was just straining with his hips thrust forward as Bev made her final strokes and with just the head of his cock in her mouth he yelled out loud and I felt Bev orgasm again as he came. I could actually see the spasm underneath his cock as the sperm pumped into Bev's welcoming mouth. Bev swallowed her well-earned prize as they slowly came down from their frantic finish. She settled back into me as I held her and kissed the back of her neck as she slowly released Ray's swollen cock from her mouth and hands. We all sat back for a while and savored the experience. After a bit we got dressed and headed back to the landing. While this was the first time with Ray, it was definitely not the last.

Ray and the Camper

Ray became a long term fuck toy for Bev after the canoe trip. It wasn't unusual for us to knock out threesomes a couple of times a week. There were usually spit roast sessions or one-on-one with me finishing up with sloppy seconds after Ray had cum in her. Bev enjoyed giving me a show and her and Ray would fuck in all imaginable positions as watched and took pictures. I liked to stroke her as she fucked, holding her legs up and apart if she was underneath him as he plowed away.

Once habit we got into was a fun one if we didn't have the house to ourselves. We had a small camper - a small Toyota Pickup with a full mini-camper built on. We'd slip away and head for the highway - Bev and Ray in the back, me driving the first leg. The layout of the rig was such that when the bed was in place, it was on the height of the inside rear view mirror - darn!

As we got rolling they would close the blinds and put the bed in place and start making out. Bev loves sucking cocks to get thing rolling. So I'd have a great view in the mirror as they got into it. One of her favorites was to position his feet towards the front so she could make sure I was getting a great view of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Sometimes she'd be laying on her side and he would reach between her legs and finger her from behind as she sucked. Other times it would be a 69 with her head towards me. In due time the fucking would begin. She'd climb on top with her ass towards the mirror and grind away on him or ride his pole up and down as she got wetter and wetter. Several times they finished this way and I'd see his cum leak out of her as it seeped around his cock. Another good angle was when they went missionary. He'd hook her ankles with his shoulders and start banging her hard and fast. I could see them in profile as his shiny cock was moving in and out and her pussy hair was backlit by the lights in the cabin.

After a little bit of a drive we'd get to a rest area on the highway where we pulled in and Ray and I would trade places. Once time we were passed by a pickup truck while they were still fucking in the back and the lady passenger in the truck looked back and sat up straight and said something to the driver. Apparently they were able to see Bev and Ray fucking away as we drove down the highway! I told them that the truck was staying in front of us now and not passing because they were watching! Bev and Ray never missed a beat. Bev told me later that it turned her on even more knowing strangers were watching her fucking. The ride back home was my time to reward Ray with the same show that he and Bev had put on for me. Even though Ray and I had only one orgasm apiece in these trips, Bev always got off three or four times and enjoyed her double-filled cunt.

Ray and the Road Trip

I returned from one of my training deployments to the base on the other side of the state. Usually there were a number of rides I could have taken, but had a better idea. I asked Bev if she would want to have some fun by having Ray and her drive over (about 4 hours) to pick me up at the ship and we'd spend the night at a hotel and drive home the next day. They thought that was great and the deal was done.

After getting off the ship it was a bit late, so we got a quick dinner and just went to the motel. There were two double beds and since this was my first night back after being gone for three weeks, Bev and I made love and slept in one bed while poor Ray only got to listen to us and try to get some sleep. It didn't help that Bev told me that she had been teasing him on the drive over either. She played with him through his shorts for a little bit as he drove and did pull his cock out and sucked him for a bit of foreplay on the way. But without release, he had to have a lot running through his mind that night.

The next morning, I offered to get the coffee for us all and as I dressed and off to the side I let Bev know that it would be just fine if she wanted to start anything with Ray while I was gone. Sure enough, I opened the motel room door to find Ray sitting in a chair with Bev kneeling in front of him working his cock in earnest. I recognized the activity as her way to get a cum load out of that cock NOW. She had her thumb and forefinger wrapped tightly around the base of his saliva coated dick as she alternated between licking the whole length of the bottom of his shaft to sliding him completely into her mouth. I hardly had time to put the coffee down when Ray's heavy breathing increased and he was gripping the arms of the chair as Bev held his balls and stroked his now straining hard on as her mouth held his cock head good and tight. A couple more strokes and his cock started jerking in her hand as he exploded into her mouth. She kept stroking and sucking, finally swallowing what must have been a huge load of cum after her teasing the day before and having to wait for our reunion fuck to be done. It was time to hit the road.

We checked out of the motel, loaded the car and hit the road to home. I took the first shift at the wheel and we headed down the interstate with Bev and Ray in the back seat together. They began making out almost immediately. I pulled the passenger seatback forward to make sure I had the most view I could get in the rear view mirror. Bev was on the passenger side as they began kissing and Ray soon had her top off as we roared down the highway. She quickly unbuckled his belt and got his shorts unzipped to be able to stroke his cock as he nibbled on her tits. Bev quickly took off her shorts and laid back with her legs spread in invitation. Ray wasted no time as he started eating her out at 65 miles an hour! I adjusted the mirror and watched as he buried his face in her cunt and she responded by humping his face as she held on to the back of his head.

Bev was sprawled out with her head back and eyes closed enjoying Ray's licking and nibbling. She was wet enough for me to hear him lapping away. Bev made a throaty sound behind me and when I glanced in the mirror I saw Ray had raised up I could see that his left hand was palm up and he was moving two fingers in and out of her slick pussy. With her head still thrown back, her hips began to match the rhythm of his hand. As she began to react even more with her breathing starting to deepen he brought his right hand and placed it palm down on her bushy cunt and his thumb began to rub on her clit. Bev's mouth opened with a gasp and another groan announced her pleasure at this addition. Ray began a steadily increasing pace and Bev's head began to rock back and forth as her hips began thrusting up to meet his invading fingers.

It was getting intense in the back seat! Ray added a third finger and pressed down with his other hand adding more pressure to her exposed clit. His hand started pistoning into her faster and faster and she began grunting and grunting over and over as her juices flowed over his hands smacking into her now so very wet cunt. Finally, she came with a vengeance. Her back arched and she screamed out loud. Her legs began shaking as Ray continued his assault. The car smelled of her cunt and the wet smacking sounds filled the air along with her guttural moans. Ray kept pounding into her as her whole body was now shaking up and down and her breasts were flying as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. I was amazed at her ability to sustain that shattering orgasm for so long. Ray slowed the pace as she finally came down from her release. He began stroking her breasts and body softly as his fingers slowed in her cunt until he slipped them out. Her body glistened from where her juices had splashed and where his hands left shiny patches where he was touching her. As her breathing returned to normal she smiled at me in the mirror as she kissed Ray in appreciation of his work!

We cracked open some beers from the cooler and rode along for a while. We still had about an hour to the rest area where we planned to change drivers. Things began to pick up again in the back seat as Bev casually began fondling Ray's cock and balls as we chatted away. We both still had half hard-ons in anticipation of the next go arounds. He came back to full rock hard status as she stroked him and began kissing him. She was moving her hand up and down his shaft as she wet her fingers with her cunt juice and tickled his cock head until it was shiny and jerked every once in a while, as she hit a sensitive spot. She leaned back again and pulled him to her by his cock in her hand. As he shifted over her she pulled his cock right into her pussy and locked a leg around his thighs to pull him even farther into her. She reached up and held his face as they started kissing. It became evident that the urgency they felt earlier was gone and now they were enjoying an easier pace and depth of feeling. He moved in and out of her slowly and deeply. She continued to kiss him passionately and her ass lifted up to him each time he eased forward. Ray would grunt once in a while and Bev would make small noises in her throat as Ray would push in to grind his pelvis on her clit and she felt his engorged cockhead pushing against her cervix. Their rhythm increased slowly but it wasn't hard thrusting, crashing fucking this time.

I heard Bev begin to moan louder now. Ray had laid fully down on her now. Her one leg was still locked around him as the other stretched out on the seat. Her breasts were flattened against his chest. His arms were around her and his head was next to hers as she held him tight also. She told me later that she felt fully engulfed by him and his breath in her ear was clearly indicating his rising passion and excitement. They were feeding off of each other and they writhed together. He would pull back only once in a while as they stay locked together. He was making circles with his hips and ass when he stayed completely in her. His balls resting on her asshole and those motions massaging her clit. Together their breathing was heavier and heavier. He started a low grumbling and Bev was exclaiming oh, oh, oh. He made one final pull back until just the tip of his cock was inside her and starting cumming as he re-entered her, pulsing all the way back into her tightening cunt as this put her over the top and I watched her face grimace in pleasure. She was gasping and almost clawing at his back as they both heaved together in ecstasy. They soon slowed to become motionless, but remained locked together for a couple of more minutes as they kissed again.

We were nearing the rest stop now and had to put ourselves a bit back together. It was a rural rest area with no facilities, but it was off the highway with trees between it and the road. We pulled into a spot near the back and there were no other cars there at the moment. Bev had picked up her clothes, but seeing the rest area empty, she just got out stark naked, but remained behind the car just in case. Ray had slipped his pants back on and finished dressing. I put my cock away and stepped out to find a tree to water. As Ray and I both relieved ourselves Bev calmly squatted behind the rear tires and let her stream go. Crap, ever try to piss when you cock gets hard! We popped new beers for ourselves and hung out for a few minutes as Bev wiped up as well as she could. Each of our hands stroked Bev as she leaned on the car between us. The warm sun coming through the leaves and the lingering sheen of her and Ray's combined juices enhancing her blatant sexy nudeness.

bballfl
bballfl
14 Followers