Our Tango Ch. 01

Story Info
College student teaches his friend how to Tango.
1.8k words
4.32
24.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha and I had met at the start of the school year. We learned that we had much in common with the other; especially, the fact that we both loved to dance, especially Latin dances. She had learned Jazz Dance when she was 11 and 12, later on in High School she learned various other Dances. Her boyfriend at the time didn't take the class with her so she always danced with the other boys from the class at school dances, except for the slow dances, those she always reserved for him.

My High School didn't have a Dance Class, and I was pursuing other hobbies to take it up outside of school, though I had always wanted to learn. When I got into College, I learned of a "Social Dance" class, which was basically the Ballroom dances, and several of the Latin dances. As I knew I would I immediately fell in love with it; especially with Tango. Several of my friends and I would meet outside of class and do nothing but dance to Tango. This went on till the end of the Summer when we had to stop.

Natasha and I started off just with just normal greetings asking how you were and things like that, after a while, though, we really started to get along. I found it was easy to talk to her, I could just say what I wanted and didn't feel strange at all.

Inevitably we started talking about dancing. As I'd said we both loved to dance, I found out a little later that she had never learned the Tango, but had always wanted to. Well, when I told her I knew the Tango, she begged me to teach her. Not that she needed to beg, I agreed to teach her. We agreed to meet at the local gym that Saturday where she could learn.

*******

When I arrived at noon, she was already there, sitting on a stool at the health drink bar. She was wearing your standard relaxed athletic wear, grey sweatpants, sweatshirt, and tennis shoes. I couldn't see what she had on underneath. By her feet under the stool lay her backpack.

I waved when I saw her; she waved back grinning, picked up her bag and trotted over to me, she just to radiate with energy, she seemed ready to jump to the ceiling, she was so exited..

"Hi."

"Hi, I got us a room upstairs for an hour; we can't get in till 1:00 though, so we can just hang around here until it's time."

"OK, that's fine." I said and she led the way back to the stool she was sitting at, I took a seat next to her.

We sat for a while and just chatted about nothing in particular, weather, school, teachers. Suddenly I just blurted it out; I had decided to ask her out, on a date, that day. We had gotten together many times outside of school before, but this would be the first time I was planning to do any-thing really intimate with her on one of our excursions.

She started laughing, at my nervousness, almost falling back out of her chair had she not been holding on to the counter of the bar, bringing her knees up to her chest in her giggles. "You...you don't need to be so nervous, sweetie. Of course I will, just name the time and place." She looked at her watch, "Oh, its almost one, do you want to head up there now, and see if we can get in?"

"Ok, lead the way."

We went up to the room, where it had already been unlocked for us. It was a good sized room, large enough that we could move around without feeling cramped. The florescent lights up above lighted everything perfectly. The room had mirrors on three walls, and the fourth wall had a counter with a CD player built into it. The floor was made out of wood tiling, not plain rubber flooring.

I set the bag that I had brought with me on the counter and took out my CDs to deciding which ones I should use.

"I'll go get changed while you're getting ready." Natasha called out to me over by the door.

"You're not dancing in your gym clothes?"

"Well...but I want to wear something a bit more...hmm...special."

"Ok, don't be too long."

"Never am."

I finished making my preparations, putting the CDs into the player and making sure I knew how to work it. Now, finished with my work, I paced around the room, anxious for her to get back so we could start. I had never danced with her before and was eager to see how she felt in my arms, I imagined she would feel soft; she told me she had danced a lot in high school.

Well, I didn't have to wait too much longer, I heard the door open and there she was; her blond hair was tied up in a knot, some of the strands were hanging around her beaming face, highlighting her smile and bright green eyes. She had exchanged her sweatshirt for a tight fitting black t-shirt, which fit her curvy top wonderfully, the shirt squishing her breasts against her chest, making them look very big and round. On her legs she wore a pair of form fitting stretch pants, the kind that dancers use. As she turned around I got a chance to admire her butt, she beautifully encased in its soft wrappings. She took off her sneakers, she didn't have any socks on under them, and her cute little toes graced the wooden floor. They were tiny and delicate looking, they didn't any nail polish on them at all.

She twirled over to be like a ballerina after she locked the door behind her.

"Well, let's get started, Teach'. I'm rearin' to go!" Practically gushing with excitement she draped her arms over my head, smiling her coy little smile back up at me.

"Yes, ma'am," I said and led her into the middle of the room.

"Ok, um...let's start with the closed dance position."

"Ok," she said, stepping into me and bringing her arms into position, her chin held high looking off into the future, a self-appreciating smile on her lips. Seeing her look so happy with herself for no apparent reason at all made me starting laughing slightly, which caused her to laugh a little herself.

"Ok, now, for Tango there are some things we need to do differently;" I said finally getting a hold of myself, "first, your had needs to grab onto my thumb," She followed my instructions, changing the position of her hand in mine. "Also, your left hand needs to hook under my arm with your thumb. Yeah, that's it...a little to the left, up, up, right there, perfect!" She started shaking, trying not to laugh, making her breasts jiggle,

"Now, hmm...now, we're supposed to bend out knees, this will make our walking smoother as we dance." We bent our legs, her breasts mashed up against me. I looked into her eyes, seeing her excitement. She was flushed and her breathing was harder. The smell of her shampoo filled my senses; it was such a pleasant scent, it made her seem so soft and a delicate

I felt her thigh press against me, feeling me getting hard, she started to softly giggle, not looking at me directly, but with flirting glances out of the corner of her eye, the corners of her lips curling in a grin.

"Nothing else on your mind was there, big guy?" she cooed, rubbing her thigh against me. It was almost too much.

"Not yet, keep doing that, there will be." I breathed, pushing her into me with my hand on her back, I tried to rub against her pussy as she rubbed me, and we stayed there for a while. "Hmm...ok, lets try this with music"

Regretfully I, let go of her and went over to the CD player. I could feel her eyes on me as I left and turned music the on. Taking her into my arms again, I played with her bra strap a little while we waited for the music to play.

As the music started to play, I waited for one measure of the music to play before we started moving, whispering the beats to her, for a short time, then stopping, to just enjoy the music. I loved the feel of her in my arms; she was so soft, so delicate. Her shoulders and back, resisted just barely against my lead. Her hand felt so soft in mine, and her face was so cute, her eyes closed, concentrating on rhythm of the music and on my lead. I wanted to kiss her, on the lips, right there and make love to her, to show her how much I loved her. It took a lot of concentration not to do so.

She got the message of how I felt, however, from the hardness between my legs, she giggled, when her thigh brushed against me in a Corté. "Why, Aaron, I didn't know you felt that way about me that way!" faking surprise, she spent the rest of several songs teasing me mercilessly, letting me rub her crotch with my thigh, mashing her breasts into my chest, letting her cheek and, occasionally, lips brush against my cheek; purring contentedly to herself the whole time.

Finally, I decided to end our dance, I led her into a dip, causing her to give a tiny yelp of surprise, her eyes gazing into me with a glorious passion of ecstasy. Our faces were very close together, he lips inches from mine. I looked into her eyes, looking for something, some sign, I don't know what. We stayed like that for, I don't know how long, before I brought her back up. As she righted herself, her lips brushed against mine. Not really realizing what I was doing, until it was all over, I pulled her into me, keeping her there as our lips parted barely, just gazing at her lovely face, those fascinating green eyes looking back at me with excitement.

I don't know how long we were there; eventually she said; "Um...Aaron...you can...let me go now."

"OH...yeah, sorry."

We both looked at the clock, automatically; it was a little bit after twelve.

"Oh! Umm...I gotta get back! I have a lot of studying to do and..." She stammered, pulling away from me, she refused to look at me.

"OK. I understand...me too..."

We gathered our stuff, well I did, she helped me, back the CDs up. We both put our shoes on and headed for the door. Just then, just as I was about to open the door, she reached up and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Thanks, for the lovely lesson," she said, "I'll see you in class on Monday. Still on for Friday night"

"Definitely."

She grinned, opened the door and walked out to the stairs..

I couldn't wait to see her again on Monday; harder still; to wait for Friday.