Our Tenth Anniversary

Story Info
A trip to the beach goes wrong but so right.
1.7k words
3.98
55.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember it like it was yesterday, for years I had been trying to get heather to do a threesome with another guy, or just let me watch as she had sex with someone. What I know now, I would might have never done it, it did not go as planned, but it did go well I guess.

I tried everything from setting her up at the bar (which never happened I always got cold feet), to talking to her about it while having sex.

It was always about how, and I was honest, that my dick was just not doing it for her anymore. After two kids and some weight gain (she is what you would call a BBW), it was rough sexually, I'm not exactly huge, I'm mildly thick but not very long lets say 6 1/4 long and 5 1/2 thick, so nothing super impressive.

I know what your going to say, sex is just not about dick size, it has romance and desire involved in it, and a million other things. I can say your right on several levels, but when it comes down to the basics, if what you have is not hitting the right spots, things are just not going to happen.

So I started off on a mission, like I stated above to get my wife into sex again, I bought penis sleeves to make my dick bigger, just did not work right, I bought a 8inx6.5in dildo to get her going, now that worked it was weird but it worked. She never wanted to admit that she liked it, but I could tell when I fucked her with it she loved it beyond control, and she would cum, and cum and cum.

Now she would not venture into realm of another guy doing to her what the dildo did, I knew she would be interested in it if the situation was presented a certain way, I just had to figure out what that was.

Now is where the story begins, We decided that we would take a second honeymoon for our 10th anniversary, I thought somewhere we had been before and liked would be great. So I booked us a trip to Punta Cana, we had been twice before and we both loved it. We sent the kids to grandma's for the week, and left for the Hard Rock Punta Cana, just the two of us.

The first couple of days were pretty uneventful, us drinking by the pool in the morning and afternoon, dinner at night, followed by some dancing and sex back in the room. The sex was ok, but you could still tell there was something missing, the third night I had the big dildo out and I was going to town on her with it, when I said, boy wouldn't it be fun to have one of those party/pool workers be the one fucking you instead of this thing. She hesitated and said maybe, I pushed a bit further, what do you mean maybe, she said well I would have to be pretty drunk to let that happen.

So the next couple of days I hatched a plan to make this happen, I started talking to a staff member who we had gotten to know, and I know was into my wife somewhat. The plan was on our last night there I would take my wife out drinking get her pretty drunk and convince her to be spontaneous and have sex on the beach with me. The night started off perfect we danced, and we more her drank, and drank. I could tell she was past the point of no return drunk wise, so I whispered in her ear, lets go back to the room grab a blanket and head down to the beach and have sex while the waves crashed in.

She got so excited, she was half way to our room before I knew it, we grabbed the blanket, a bottle of champagne, and headed down to the beach, I had already picked the spot a secluded spot that we would not get caught at I told her. What she did not know was myself Juan, had set this up, the plan was for Juan to let us get very hot and heavy, get naked, and start fucking, and he would venture on to us, catching us in the act, and well hopefully get to join in.

What really happened was this, we got the spot I picked out, we started making out, I slipped off her panties from under her summer dress, and pulled down her top to expose her boobs, and undid my pants and laid back, she started to give me one of the best blow jobs ever, when we heard a noise, she looked up, and I said it was probably just the wind, and she went back to the blow job. About a minute later Juan came around the corner of the bushes naked, his 9in dick just hanging there, he looked down at me and my wife, her between my legs going to town sucking my dick. He said excuse me, what do we have here.

Heather stopped, and appeared to somewhat quickly sober up, she looked back and saw him naked his huge dick staring right at her. He walked closer and said again what do we have her, I replied nothing man we were just leaving. Juan replied back but the fun has not started yet. Heather came closer to me and said please we just wanted to have some fun on the beach. Juan said to her, my big girl, that is why I'm here to, I have been watching you all week, and each day I get hard thinking about fucking you over and over again.

Heather could not even imagine this was real, and said ya right. He came closer to us and told heather to go back to what she was doing (blowing me) and let him show her how hard she got him. She paused at first and looked at me, and said honey, what do I do, I said to her, its up to you baby. She nervously got back between my legs and lifted her ass in the air for Juan. Now to what I did not know Juan took this alot further, he had planned to gang bang my wife with several other workers, and had them hiding off to the side waiting for him to call them in.

He got behind heather, and started to rub his huge dick back and forth from her clit to her opening, gathering up some of her juices to lubricate himself up, heather was starting to moan as she sucked my dick harder and slower than before, spending more time just letting my dick sit in her mouth. I cannot remember how long this went on for, but next thing I knew was the look in her eyes as he started to slide into her. He made the comment how tight she was as he slid into her slowly inch by inch, not pulling back just slowing pushing in. He must have been lose to all the way in, when he pulled back slowly again, and pushed back in slowly, telling heather he was doing this to get her used to something so big, she was moaning at this point, almost begging for him to pick up the pace.

This went on for what seemed forever, and than all of a sudden he jammed it back in, and pulled out fast and jammed it in, he picked up the pace, she had to stop sucking me for a moment to catch her breath as he was pounding her at a unreal pace. He just kept going faster and faster, she was screaming how much it hurt, but how great it felt. and for him to keep going, he stopped for a moment and told her to put me back into her mouth, and for her and him to try and sync up. Boy did they she kept rocking back and forth between my dick and his dick, she was in ecstasy, next thing I knew I blew my load into her mouth, she kept sucking and sucking, swallowing it all down.

I rolled out from under her, and to the side, and started to watch Juan fuck her harder and harder, all of a sudden he just stopped and said, ok come in. Next thing we know we were joined by four other workers, heather looked scared at this point, I said to juan, he this was not the plan, she looked at me and said, what do you mean. I explained it all to her, afterwards she just looked at me and said, well I guess we have no choice now.

The five of them fucked Heather in every hole, position, you could think of for the next several hours, they did not stop until the sun started to come up over the water. They all left as quickly as they appeared. Leaving Heather covered in cum, her pussy was dripping cum as was her asshole, her face was covered in dry cum, as was her back, tits, pretty much her whole body. She was exhausted from getting gang banged/raped for the past 4 hours, I helped her get up and walked her into the ocean to clean her up, she did not say one word about it to me. We got her dressed and walked back to our room, where juan was waiting for us.

He had for us a Video tape, I can't believe I missed the camera, he said I did not, that Heather was actually fucked by 6 guys last night they kept rotating a guy out to video tape from the dark with night vision. He said it was our gift to take home to remember the great night, he leaned over and grabbed heather, pulled her to the bed and bent her over, and fucked her right in front of me again. She did not stop him at all she just let it happen. He came inside her one more time and walked out of the room.

It took 5 years for us to talk about that night and morning again, when she finally did, she said she wanted to watch the video, I showed it to her, and she just smiled. and said for our 25th anniversary could we go back to Punta Cana.