Our Theater Fun

Story Info
He and the wife visit an adult theater.
1.4k words
4.23
208.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife in Thailand about seven years ago and we were married a year later. She is not the supermodel type, but something about her makes her very sexy to all the men that see her. She has a roundish face with puffy lips that were perfect for sucking cock. Her breasts are very large for an Asian woman 38D with large dark nipples that stick out a half-inch when she gets turned on.

We had a very active sex life for a few years then it cooled off a little except now and then it would get a little crazy. Normally she is shy and reserved but she loves sex and talking dirty during sex makes her crazy. She cums easily and gushes more fluid than any other women I’ve been with. On occasion she reaches a state that she doesn’t know how to stop. I had to get her a few large vibrators for these times. Eventually she reaches exhaustion and collapses in a wet shaking ball.

I had been to the Regency several times and she knew about it and told me I was a pervert. One thing that really gets her going is simulating more than one man with a finger in her mouth and a vibrator between her large firm breasts. At the same time telling her how many guys were there and wanted to fuck her and cum on her tits and body. I didn’t think she would ever do anything like that but always wondered. One night we drove by the theater and she made a joke about my favorite movie playing. I told her she was right and pulled into the theater parking lot to get her reaction. She was surprised and I think annoyed but she kept the joke up so as not to let me win. I thought for sure she would stop at the door and start laughing.

We went in got my ticket, I think she got in free. She was wearing a tight sweeter that showed her tits well and a knee length skirt. She noticed that all the guys in the lobby were looking at her. It was dark outside so we could see pretty well as we entered the theater and sat down in the couples section with me on the aisle seat. A group of guys immediately sat across the aisle and watched us and not the movie. We quietly watched the movie for about ten minutes.

I reached down between her legs to see what the reaction would be and found her hands already there. I noticed that she was looking at the group of masturbating men and not the movie. I ask her if she would mind me doing the same and she whispered go ahead. I moved to the other side of her pretending that I just wanted not to be so obvious. Actually I wanted to give her and the guys a better view. I reached over and slid my hand up her sweater and pulled her large breasts out of her bra. Her nipples were hard and her hands moving quickly between her legs.

I could tell she was headed for one of those points where she can’t stop. I pulled up her sweater to expose her breasts and began licking the nipple on her breasts next to me. One of her hands moved over to my cock and slowly stroked it freeing up my hands to touch her. I wiggled her tits a bit for the group across the aisle and pulled up her skirt with the other hand so we could all see her finger fucking herself as she watched the guys across the aisle.

A few of them had cum already and moved elsewhere in the theater as another moved into better viewing position. I felt her shake and heard the sound of liquid hitting the floor below her. I pulled top back down and several guys got up and left. I ask her if her seat was wet and she said yes and ask if we could move. We gathered ourselves and she led the way to the area in front of the couple’s area. I told her we were not in the couples are and she gave me a confused look. She hadn’t understood that the guys stayed on the other side of the aisle for that reason only. She didn’t seem to mind a closer look herself and sat down about halfway to the wall.

Soon there were men a few seats away in each direction. As soon as she reached down and put her hands under her skirt they moved closer and pulled out their cocks, most were already hard. She pulled off her bra from under her sweater. I still can’t figure out how women do that. I reached over and pulled up her sweater again and let her big firm breasts bounce out with nipples hard and protruding. I had also undone my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. She bent over and started licking the head of my shaft. The guy on the other side from me moved into the seat next to her and looked for our reaction. None.

He gently reached over and put his hand on her back. I moved both my hands so she would know it wasn’t mine. She put her arm around behind her, I thought to swat him away. She instead grabbed his exposed hard cock a just held it in her hand before returning her hand to my balls as she sucked me. She lifted up her head and was surprised at how many men were stroking them selves and at how close they were. She turned around and faced forward and held both mine and the guy next to hers cocks in her hand. We both reached between her legs.

He inserted a finger then two inside her dripping cunt while I gently ran my finger over her swollen clit. The guys behind her reached over the seat and fondled her tits. One must of had a finger near her face because she moved her head forward and sucked it into her mouth. I saw him pump it in and out of her mouth. She licked the tip of his wet finger every time it left her mouth. The guys in front of her had turned around and were caressing her inner legs from ankle to crotch.

She gushed out a stream and wetted the floor again. All the guys couldn’t believe it and a few of them came as well that instant. The guy behind her, has by this time stood up and replace his finger with the real thing. She didn’t have a good angle to fully take his cock in her mouth so she licked the tip of his cock like a crazy woman. He lasted for only a few seconds then shot his load down the front of her chest. His cock was replace almost immediately with the same result.

Feeling their cum splash down on her made her cum again. She sat up and pulled her skirt off and moved over above my hard cock. She sat and began to ride up and down. The guys on each side of us each had I tit in their mouth and from what I could see the two guys that were rubbing her legs were being treated to a hand job and occasional lick. I came inside her but she kept riding me. This was just as well because I’m not sure I really wanted her to get fucked right there.

The two guys in front came all over her chest. Much to the dismay of the guys sucking on her tits. This time only one guy got in front of her. A few more shot their loads on her. I noticed the end of movie credits rolling and knew the lights would be on any time. I told her it was time to go. She didn’t want to stop but with the lights about to turn on she agreed it was time. I pointed this out to her newly formed fan club and they made a quick retreat and zip up. She was a mess and covered hear to toe with her sweat and the loads of at least 7-8 admirers. She cleaned up best she could and we made a fast exit through the left side front fire exit and out to the car. When home she showed and we have never said a word about it since. Just a few grins and looks when we would drive by.

Look in my briefcase for a video of her with the story.