Our Time with Ava Ch. 00

Story Info
This is an introduction before "Our Time with Ava" begins.
756 words
3.81
14.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a happily married man, to an amazing woman, Donna. If you'd have asked me a year ago, I would have said my life was complete. And it was, until it wasn't anymore. I'll get to that later. We're both in our 40's, professionals, successful in our careers. We have a nice house, fun party boat, great friends and an overall amazing life. I'm 6'1, 215 lbs, brown, thinning hair and hazel eyes. Probably a few more pounds than I'd like, but in decent shape. Donna is a stunner. She's 5'5 and a half (she always throws in that half inch), 125 lbs, blonde hair, green eyes, great breasts and a warm smile...and an even warmer personality. I'm lucky to have her, and I tell her so often.

At some point, our fantasies became reality and we added some spice to our already active sex life. We brought our friend, Allie, into our bed and treated her like a princess. (See my first submission, Making A Princess) It was an amazing, life-changing experience. That experience led to others, with other women. As we recounted each dalliance, Donna would have mixed feelings. I assumed those feelings were jealousy. I love Donna, and don't want her to ever feel jealous or insecure, so I wasn't really pursuing more threesomes. But Donna was. That's what she would fantasize about. That's what our pillow talk was about. Always the same thing, me with other women. Me, fucking and cumming inside of other women.

At first, in her fantasies, it was always as part of a threesome, and she was there. Then, one night, I went to help a friend out with a casino-party as a craps dealer. That night, one of the players, a pretty brunette was flirting with me, hard. I played along, and told Donna about it when I got home. She began masturbating and asking me "What happened when you took her into the back room?" Of course, I hadn't, but she persisted. Eventually, I made up a story and whispered it all into her ear as she played with herself. She exploded.

I looked at Donna, and had a moment of realization. All those times, I thought she had been insecure or jealous, I had been wrong. She liked it. She LOVED it! But she was embarrassed about it. Finally, we were able to talk about it.

She asked "What's wrong with me? This isn't normal." Normal or not, there was no denying that the idea both in thought and practice of me being with another woman was a major turn on for my wife. Later, through the powers of the internet, I learned the term cuckquean and the term compersion.

Compersion: the positive feelings one gets when a lover is enjoying another relationship. Sometimes called the opposite or flip side of jealousy

Cuckquean: Generally refers to a woman whose fetish is watching, and deriving sexual pleasure from watching, a man having sex with one or several women besides his girlfriend, fiancée, wife or other long-term female sex partner.

Yes, Compersion seemed to describe Donna to a T, as did cuckquean. In readings on Literotica and other websites, the cuckquean fetish always seemed to involve the wife being degraded or humiliated. Neither of us was really into that, although Donna has expressed some desire to be submissive to my playdates.

So, thats how we got to where we are. I'm just a happily married guy who happens to be married to a cuckquean. Every guys dream, right? Maybe in thought. I am free to be with any woman I want to, no permission asked. She doesn't need to be there. I just have to tell her all about it. Seems great in thought. In practice, it can be complicated. First of all, we live in a fairly small town, and as stated above, we are both professionals and have mostly-grown children. This type of play would make for great gossip around town, and could affect Donna's career. Second of all, I'm a high-integrity guy. I can't be trying to get with other women and have them think it's anything more than as a fuck-buddy. There just aren't a lot of easy ways to find NSA fuck-buddies in a small town. Lastly, my whole world is usually wrapped around Donna, so it doesn't leave a lot of time to find other playmates.

As I said before, our life was complete. We had each other. We had our careers, our kids, our amazing life.

Then, we met Ava.