Our Trip

Story Info
Traveling with sis was great.
7k words
4.17
510.6k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers

All characters are eighteen years old or older.

*

"You kids help get the car loaded," dad roared from the driveway.

My sis and I came out hauling our suitcases. I went back for some snack stuff. Sis tagged along for reasons unknown. Her name is Linda Raye and she is the biggest pain in the ass you can imagine. One would think that an eighteen year old could shoulder a little responsibility, but NO. She seemed to be perfectly happy to let her family do everything for her.

My name is Jimmy Raye. I'm nineteen, still living at home, but that will change as soon as I get a little money saved up. I was going to aircraft A&E school. In two more months I would get my A&E ticket and then I could go out on my own. We were making a trip from our home in Seattle to a little town in East Texas to visit our grandparents. In 1951, this was a major trek. There were no freeways and damned few roads that were more than two lanes. My idea of fun wasn't spending three days in the back seat of our 1950 Ford with my sister.

Dad counted all the suitcases and took stock of the rest of our trip stuff. Finally satisfied, he commanded, "You two get in the back seat. Behave yourselves. If I have to stop, you'll taste my belt!"

I hopped in the back seat with Linda. Mom and dad got in the front and we were off. We were barely out of town when Linda started complaining about not having a pillow so she could nap.

"Stop whining and use your brother's lap," came dad's terse response.

"Come on Jimmy! You heard dad. Let me sleep on your lap."

Great! Just what I needed was a professional whiner lying on my lap. She laid her head on my thighs, smiled at me and went to sleep. The miles droned on and I fell asleep. Sometime during our naps, she rolled over and was blowing her hot breath through my pants and directly on top of my dick. I felt myself getting hard. I grinned because it wasn't my fault and I could fake sleep anytime anyone looked. My hand drifted to her ample breast. I squeezed it softly and she groaned in her sleep. This could turn out to be a fun trip after all. I reached down and lifted the hem of her skirt. Her creamy white thighs begged to be fondled, so I rubbed them gently. Suddenly I felt her stir. I snapped my eyes shut, pretending sleep.

She woke with a start when she realized she was close to giving me a blow job. She sat up a little and then her hand snaked out and rubbed my fully inflated pecker. I stirred a little and she quickly jerked her hand back.

"What's up sis?" I asked.

"You are," she whispered and pointed to the lump in my pants.

"Oops!" I replied "Did it wake you up?"

"Nope. Mama, my neck is getting stiff!" she complained.

"Well, sit up and lean against your brother," mom ordered.

She sat up and slid over next to me. I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest.

"Are you going to sleep now?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered lazily.

"How do you know I won't squeeze your tits while you're sleeping?" I asked with a demonic smile.

"You've got things that can be squeezed too. Don't be such a perv!"

She closed her eyes and was soon snoring softly. I wondered if she was faking it just to see if I really would squeeze her tits. As the miles rolled on, I made up my mind to carry this just as far as I could. I slid my hand up under her shirt. Much to my surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra. My hand encircled her luscious young breast. I was so busy squeezing her tit; I didn't notice her hand creeping up my thigh toward my dick. Suddenly she moaned and grasped my extra hard pecker. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me as she gently jacked me through my pants. I pinched her nipple and started squeezing her tits in earnest.

She deftly unzipped my pants and fell over on my lap. I felt her digging my rock hard cock out of my shorts. To my amazement she sucked my dick into her mouth. She was giving me a blow job! Her own brother! Of course, I didn't protest. Only an idiot raises hell about a blow job. Her tongue was swirling around my dick head and she was sucking hard. I felt that feeling deep down in my nuts. I was gonna cum! Where would we put it? I tapped her frantically on the shoulder but she totally ignored me. How the hell would we explain my semen on the seats? Too late! Suddenly I came in an enthusiastic burst of pure lust. She sucked up every bit of it. I couldn't believe it. She swallowed the whole load!

She tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped me up. Then she sat back up and snuggled into my arms. She had a satisfied smirk on her face. She gently squeezed my nuts and went to sleep.

I was completely worn out and shaken by the experience. I never would have guessed that my sister was a cum slut. As the sun sank in the west, I contemplated our sleeping arrangements. Dad stopped at a motel that had a restaurant attached. We had dinner and then he checked us in.

"I got you two a room so your mother and I could have some peace and quiet. If I hear you two fighting, I'll whip both of your asses!"

Well, there was no arguing with dad. Linda protested mildly about having to room with a 'perv' but she gave in. We got our suitcases and headed for the room. It was two doors down from our parent's room so there was no chance they would hear us. There was one queen size bed in the room. What was dad thinking? Linda sat beside me on the bed and started rubbing my thigh. I slid my hand under her skirt and squeezed her pussy.

"I thought you were a virgin," I said.

"Exactly none of the girls in my class were virgins when they graduated. Most of us have been getting our share of cock for at least a couple of years."

"I guess that goody two shoes façade is simply that, a façade."

"I can't have my reputation tarnished. Besides, mom would have a cow if she found out I was screwing the boys."

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Let's take a shower and then we can think of something more interesting to do," she replied.

She slowly stripped for me, wiggling her shapely butt and smiling. She stood naked before me. Her tits were round and full with little pink nipples on top. Her pussy was small with a light dusting of brown fuzz. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and grabbed her pussy.

"Get your clothes off," she ordered.

I stood and stripped. As soon as I was naked, she grabbed my six inch cock and sucked it just a little.

"Shower time!" she gleefully announced.

She towed me to the shower using my cock for a handle. It took a few minutes for the water to get hot. She spent the time jacking me. I had my finger in her. Then we got wet.

"Wash my back," she demanded.

I soaped her back and gently rubbed her shoulders. My fingers dug into her shoulders as I massaged her. I rubbed her back. My hand drifted down to her ass and I massaged her brown eye. She moaned and turned around.

"Wash my front," she ordered.

Soap dripped from her nipples as I massaged her tits. Fingering her pussy, I gently rubbed her clit. She collapsed against me.

"Take me to bed," she grunted.

I dried us off and helped her into the bed. Her pussy beckoned from between her legs. I got closer and closer to it. The aroma was driving me insane.

"Eat me Jimmy. Please eat me," she gasped.

I dived on her muff and inhaled the delicious aroma rising from it. One lick on her pussy told me that she now held my liquid of choice. I drove my tongue into her. She squealed. Her hands pulled my head in tight to her throbbing pussy. I finally located her clit. I licked it. Then I sucked it as far into my lips as I could and rubbed the bare little nub with my tongue. She emitted a low groan and started humping my mouth.

"Don't stop Jimmy! Oh god, this is so good. I'm gonna cum!"

And with that she produced a river of girl juice as she wriggled and quivered on my face.

"Put it in me Jimmy! I've got to feel your cock inside me now!"

I slithered like a snake in between her inviting thighs. She grabbed my nuts and pulled me to her. I felt my pecker rubbing her pussy. I gave it a stab and slid all they way into her.

"For someone who says they're getting tons of cock, you're awfully tight," I moaned.

"I'm not a whore! I just like to fuck sometimes," she replied as she tried to buck me off.

I settled into her in earnest, determined to make her cum as many times as possible. My head rested against her shoulder and I cupped her butt with both hands. It was so soft. She just felt good all over.

Soon she was making mousey little squeaks as I drove hard into her.

"Eek....eek....eek.... fuck....me," she gasped.

I felt her tighten around my dick. Her pussy kind of vibrated and suddenly I was cumming in her. I couldn't move! Both of my fists grabbed the sheets and my toes curled as I lost complete control. The orgasm overwhelmed me. She developed a light sheen of sweat. I licked her ears and her face.

"That is so sexy," she commented, "I may have to give up my boyfriend and fuck only you."

"Yes, you could be my exclusive, private little pussy. I wouldn't have to hunt any more. Do you want to fuck each other and no one else?" I panted.

"It's an interesting proposition," she puffed as my dick slipped out of her.

We went to sleep belly to belly. I cuddled her into my arms, listened to her breathe for a while and then sleep claimed me too.

I woke up about six o'clock with her hand wrapped firmly around my cock. As soon as she knew I was awake, she dived on it; sucking it into her lovely mouth. I jerked into full consciencness. Her tongue beat a tattoo on it while she noisily slurped it in and out. I couldn't help it. My hips bucked spasmodically and I shot a full load down her throat. She crawled back up beside me and nestled into my arms.

"Mmm, mmm, breakfast of champions," she commented.

"Our whole trip is gonna be like this, isn't it?" I asked with a quivering voice.

"Uh huh. I do love cock juice in the morning," she replied.

There was a knock on the door. "Get out of bed, you lazy bums. We've got to get breakfast and get on the road," our dad shouted through the door.

"We're getting ready right now," I shouted back.

Linda and I jumped in the shower. She washed me, I washed her. By the time we got out we were both panting like a couple of lizards.

"We'll just tell them we were grab-assing," I said.

"Okay," she puffed.

"You two look a little the worse for wear," mom observed.

"Yeah, we had an argument over the shower," I lied.

"Let's go to breakfast," dad ordered.

After breakfast we all got back in the car and were once again speeding down the road. Linda gently cupped my nuts while I squeezed her tits. Pretty soon she was rubbing my cock through my clothes. I got harder and harder.

"You better stop that," I whispered.

"Why?" she whispered back.

"Because I don't want to cum in my pants," I replied.

She giggled a little but gave up on my cock. I pinched one of her nipples and felt it grow hard between my fingers. She groaned.

"Is there a problem?" Mom inquired, looking over the seat back.

"No mom," Linda answered and squeezed my nuts hard. "I'm gonna jack you off in your pants if you don't stop pinching my nipples," Linda declared.

"Okay, I give up," I answered.

Once again she fell asleep on my lap. I slowly stroked her hair as I watched her sleep. Suddenly I saw her legs jerk and she woke up with a startled look on her face.

"What did you do to me?" she asked.

"Nothing! Why do you ask?" I answered.

"I was having a really sexy dream and then I must have cum in my sleep," she answered.

"And what were you dreaming about?" I whispered.

"Last night and the way you fucked me to a climax. It was so intense! I have fallen in love with your cock."

"You'll get some more tonight," I whispered, "if the circumstances allow it."

She smiled and went back to sleep. The sound of the motor droned on and on for mile after endless mile. Finally we had to stop for lunch and gas. Mom looked in the back seat and smiled. Linda was snoozing on my lap again.

"You two seem to be getting along a lot better," she remarked. "Wake her up. It's lunchtime."

Mom and Linda headed for the rest room. Dad was busy watching the attendant refuel the Ford. I sat at a table and waited for them.

"The attendant told me there is a little park by the river just ahead. I think we all need to get out and stretch our legs there for a while," dad told us.

After we ate we got back in the car and headed down the road. Presently we came to the park. Dad pulled into the parking area and we all got out to stretch our legs.

"I want to go explore the river," Linda said.

"You'll have to take your brother with you. I don't want you getting into trouble," mom told her.

"I don't wanna go traipsing off through the weeds with my sister," I replied.

"It doesn't matter what you want. You are to protect your sister at all times," dad ordered.

"Yes sir," I replied. I grabbed Linda's hand and we headed for the river.

There was an overhanging bank and as soon as we were out of sight from our parents she hugged me to her and kissed me on the lips. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and ran my hand up under her shirt.

"I've got to taste you," I stuttered.

She lifted her shirt and I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and rubbed it rapidly with my tongue. She moaned.

"So what's your plan?" she asked.

"Let's find a nice grassy spot and fuck like minks!" I answered.

"Oh yeah," she enthusiastically agreed.

We found an ideal spot just about a hundred yards down the river and around a bend.

"That's it!" she squealed.

I dropped my pants and she unsnapped her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. She did, however, bring a couple of paper towels. I hugged her to me, my hard cock pressing into her tummy. We sank onto the grass. She rolled onto her back and I rolled on top of her.

"I can't wait Jimmy. Put it in me!"

I slipped my dick into her wet pussy. She was so tight! I stroked her rapidly.

"What's the hurry?" she asked.

"We can't be gone too long or dad will come looking for us and if he finds your pussy wrapped around my dick, he'll probable whack my dick off. We can be slow and sexy tonight but right now, let's get our jollies as quick as we can."

"Then fuck me hard. I wanna cum on your cock again!"

It was so neat, fucking her on the river bank. She moaned and thrashed around as I prodded her cunt as hard as I could. I was just about ten seconds from cumming when I heard dad yelling for us to come back. Luckily, I was too far gone to quit. I could already feel that feeling deep in my nuts. I felt her pussy squeeze me and suddenly I was cumming in her. When I regained my senses I had two fists full of grass. She swabbed her twat off with the paper towels, put on her skirt and we headed for the car.

"You've got grass stains on the back of your shirt," mom observed.

"The clumsy cow fell down on the river bank," I lied.

Linda looked at me with gratitude in her eyes. We got in the car and set off once again.

"I'm gonna do something extra special for you tonight," Linda whispered as she sank into my shoulder.

She dozed off with her hand on my cock. I dozed off too. We were still a day and a half away from the Texas coast. It seemed as though the miles were an endless roar from the engine as we churned on through the heat. It was hot in the car and getting hotter.

"I'm too hot," Linda whined to mom.

"Well crack the windows and take your shirt off," mom replied.

"Mom! I'm not wearing a bra!" Linda exclaimed.

"Either take off your shirt or stop whining. We can't do anything about the heat."

"But Jimmy will see my titties," she moaned.

"He's your brother. He's not going to rape you. Leave her alone Jimmy."

"I really don't want to see her tits," I replied.

"Don't touch her Jimmy. Get your shirt off Linda." Dad ordered from behind the wheel.

Linda shyly slipped her shirt off. Her beautiful boobies popped out into the open, bobbing up and down. She looked at me and stuck out her tongue. I gave her the finger, curled up in the corner and went to sleep. When I woke up she was laying, tits up, on my lap. I couldn't resist. I squeezed her tits and flicked her nipples. Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled at me. I continued my chest massage for most of the afternoon.

"Get your shirt on," mom yelled from the front seat.

Linda sat up and gave me a great unstrip show as she slowly, seductively slipped into her shirt.

"Don't tease your brother," mom tersely ordered.

"I'm not teasing, I'm just getting dressed," she countered.

"Don't get smart with me, young lady, or I'll make you sleep in the car tonight."

She had nothing to say in return. I guess the thought of sleeping in car turned her off. Soon we stopped at a motel/restaurant. We went in and got a table while dad refueled the car and registered us at the motel.

"I made the same arrangements as last night. The only difference is that your room is on the second floor. Your mom and I will be downstairs in a room by the car. We expect you to behave yourselves just like you did last night," he said when he rejoined us.

After the meal Linda and I dragged our luggage upstairs and into a room with two double beds. She smiled at me. I smiled at her.

"This is perfect!" she said. "I promised you something special and as soon as we shower I'm gonna give it to you."

"What is it?" I asked suspiciously.

"I won't tell you, but I'll show you," she answered with a smile. "Now, get these clothes off of me."

I slowly stripped her. I thought she might be a little stinky from the trip and our romp on the river bank, but she actually smelled quite alluring. I licked some of the salty sweat from her as her clothes fell to the ground.

"Eww! How can you do that? I'm all sweaty and stinky!"

"Maybe to you, but to me you are a tasty little snack," I remarked as I kissed her pussy.

"Oh man, you boys can be so gross. Hold your arms up, I'm gonna strip you bare," she declared.

To my surprise, she stuck her nose right into my armpit. I couldn't figure out why.

"So, like, how come you did that?" I inquired.

"I wanted to see if you still smelled like you. It's a girl thing."

I cradled her in my arms and carried her to the shower. The water ran over her body as I licked her ears and neck. I stood her up and soaped her tits. She moaned and her nipples popped out like erasers. I couldn't resist and soon I was clamped onto one of her nipples. Her whole body trembled at my attention to her breasts. As I picked her up her legs wrapped around my waist and her pussy slid down over my hard cock. Our tongues wrestled in the confines of our mouths.

"I've got to get you in bed," I told her.

Still wet, I carried her to bed. Her back hit the mattress as I rammed my dick into her over and over. She almost screamed at the first jab. Her breath hung heavy in the air as she struggled to maintain her composure.

"Fuck it! I give up. I guess I want to lose my mind. Fuck me as hard as you can. I'm in love with your cock!" she panted.

My nuts made a slapping sound as they crashed repeatedly into her. Her pussy made little squishy sounds as it devoured my dick. I was out of control, mindless. Instinct took over as I drilled her to the mattress.

"I'm cumming again!" she squealed.

A gush of girl juice enveloped my cock. Her pussy flexed and jerked around me. Out of my mind and out of control, I stiffened over her and sank in as deep as I could. I grunted wildly as I squirted the biggest load of my life into her center.

"I feel it! I feel it!" she jabbered. "Give it all to me!"

I didn't have any left. I was empty, drained, exhausted. I lay twitching on top of her because I couldn't move. Maybe I passed out for a second or so. When I finally regained some semblance of sentience I found that she was crushing me tightly into her body.

bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers
12