Our Trip to Florida Ch. 02

Story Info
We continue in the sunroom.
1.4k words
4.1
26.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my orgasm subsided, I collapsed onto the bed next to Sandy. Todd was on the other side of her and his hand went to her cunt. He slowly moved his fingers through her well-fucked pussy, stirring his, hers and my cum into one sweet mixture. Sandy sighed and said, "Damn, that was one hell of a fuck. Let me rest a moment and we will do it again". Then she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Todd and I left her on the bed and we went out naked into the sunroom. We had both just fucked my wife so we saw no need for any clothes. I took a seat on his couch while Todd went to the frig fetching us a cold drink. As he stood in front of me, I told him I customarily remove my wife's and her lover's juices from her lovers penis. While stepping closer to me Todd asked me how I normally did that. Without answering I took hold of the back of his thigh to bring him even closer to me. I then moved my head to his groin and without letting his leg go I took his semi-erect dick into my mouth.

Slowly I licked and sucked their combined juices from him. As I did so he grew in size. Not only was his cock built like our favorite dildo, it slid into my mouth the same way the dildo did. All I had to do was place it's head at my lips and the tapered shape of the head and shaft naturally opened my mouth. Oh so easy did he slide into my mouth. Oh so good did he taste. Sandy's cum has a soft, smooth, gentle taste. Todd's cum was not bitter, nor was it smooth. It had a slight bite to it, but it was pleasant. I took my time savoring the taste.

Of course, my slow gentle movements over his cock caused him to become harder. Slowly I sucked him in and then would let him come completely out of my mouth before taking him back in again. I had no trouble taking his full 7-inches. His tapered shape and small diameter allowed him to slide down my throat without causing a gag reflex.

I spent a good 15 minutes sucking and licking Todd's cock before he took hold of the back of my head. While sucking him, I sensed what he enjoyed most was me licking and applying suction to the underside of his shaft. As he came closer to cumming, I let him slip out of my mouth and moved his cock so I could get to the underside of it. Sure enough, my lip and tongue action to the underside brought him off. The closer he came to cumming, the firmer he held my head to him. He was not going to let me ease up on the pressure I was applying to his cock, not that I had any intention to do so.

His orgasm was powerful. Todd grunted and ground his groin into my face. Each time my tongue passed over his dick he pushed into me more and a bit more of cum escaped from the tip of his cock.

Slowly I sensed him coming back down to earth. Little by little he relaxed the hold he had on my head. Once he let go of me I gave his cock a quick final suck and told him "I think I got it all".

Todd took a step back and asked if he could return the favor. My legs spread and slid my rear a little lower to the edge of the couch. Todd dropped to his knees and with his elbows on my thighs, he took hold of my dick, which was hard from sucking him, and brought to his lips. My dick is fat and its head is fatter than the shaft. Sandy says it stretches he pussy like no other cock ever has. So Todd had to open wide to take me in. I believe he fell in love with the head of my dick for he spent an awful long time kissing, licking and sucking just it. Not that I am complaining.

As he took more of me into his mouth, his hand played with my balls. As his mouth stroked my dick, his finger stroked the patch of skin just below my balls. Damn that felt good. I wondered if he was planning on going farther with his finger.

Before I could find out and pair of hands came from behind me and circled my chest. As the hands slowly caressed me, Sandy's lips nibbled on my right ear as she asked if I was enjoying myself. Once I answered affirmably, she asked if I had taken care of him first? I assured my dear wife that hers and his cum had made a fine mixture, one I fully enjoyed removing for his cock. She then asked if she could join Todd and also feast on my cock.

Between to two of them my cock was being well taken care of. I laid back watching my wife and her new lover share my cock between their mouth's. One would suck me in while the other licked what area of my cock that was exposed. Then they would switch. Occasionally, they would each take one side of my dick and as the licked me they would try kissing each other. After a few failed attempts, my dick would be momentarily forgotten as they brought their lips together. After a few moments of kissing, they would return to my dick.

As my cock was being administered to, I glanced around the room looking at the bright Florida colors, the artwork hanging on the walls, how the furniture was arranged. I wondered what pieces of furniture would we fuck on during the next week. I though how damn lucky I/ we, were to have a spouse who enjoyed having others join us in our sexual pleasure. How just about anything was fair game. As long as it brought us pleasure and no one was harmed, we were willing to try it.

Well those last thoughts along with the movements on my cock did it. While I was between 2 pair of lips working the sides of my dick, I came. A nice stream of cum shot form my dick and landed on my chest. As Sandy and Todd continued to work my cock I spread the stream of cum into my skin. It was not long before I had to stop them, the sensitivity was too much to handle. A couple of firm squeezes and I was fully satisfied. Well at least for now.

Sandy wasted no time and pushed Todd onto his back. She straddled his groin, rubbing her cunt against him as she kissed him. I did not think Todd would be able to get it up again so quickly so I reached between Sandy's legs and took hold of his soft cock. I tried to rub it against Sandy's pussy but it quickly became apparent that was not going to work.

I let his cock go and moved my fingers to her pussy. As my wife lay naked on top of a naked man, grinding her hips into his, I fingered her cunt. Their kisses became wetter and louder as her hips ground faster and faster. She was humping both him and my fingers as fast as she could. Within minutes her motions became quick, short, driving movements. My fingers were pushed deep into her as she humped us.

When she came, it was strong. Todd later said he though she was going to push him through the floor. Sandy whimpered as she came. This is something she does only with the strongest of orgasms. I guess we found a new way of bringing her off.

It took several minutes for her to calm down enough to roll off Todd. I loved the view I was looking down on. My naked, sweaty, well-fucked wife lying next to a naked well fucked man. Her hand on his cock while his hand was resting near her pussy. While feeling each other, they turned and kissed again. I felt my dick stirring. I will say, no matter how often we fuck, the sight of seeing my naked wife messing around with a naked man will bring my dick back to life.

Sandy rose to her elbow informing us she was hungry for food and she was going to take a shower. Upon rising to a standing position, she said she thought we would all be well fucked by the end of the week.

She was not far off the mark. I swear we spent more time in sexual positions that week then we ever have before. It was one enjoyable week.