Our Trip to New Orleans

Story Info
Married couple, wife cuckolds her hubby for black men.
7.8k words
4.31
158.6k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2small4her
2small4her
283 Followers

Racists, and moralists will dislike this and condemn us; but this story is almost completely true. My wife and I love each other and we offer no apology for any of our actions.

*

Janet and I checked into our hotel overlooking the Mississippi River across from the French Quarter and next to the old fish market. It was March and time for her 'spring adventure' and well, she was lusting after more black cock. We discussed it three months earlier and she admitted, "She missed having a black cock inside her, fucking her the way she was meant to be fucked." I knew what she meant; we talk over that issue after she met Kevin. She believed black men to be better and more dominant lovers than white men. I knew it would be better if I didn't say anything so I remained silent. I would get off watching her, I always did. We've been married ten years and Janet was twenty-two when we married and I was ten years older. We exercise, drink moderately, don't smoke and are in excellent shape. We enjoy climbing 14ers in Colorado and teaching scuba, we're both instructors.

I watched television while she took a leisurely bath and washed and dried her shoulder length dishwater blond hair. She had me get a towel and I helped her dry off and then she asked me to rub moisturizer on her back. When she was satisfied she began to apply her makeup for the coming evening.

Five years ago, I paid for a series of treatments with Dr. Garcia, her dermatologist at Baylor that removed her pubic hair permanently. She had shaved it off since college and she had grown tired of the stubble and itchy feeling she experienced when it began to grow out again. Today, her pussy looks like a little girl's, a very sexy pre-pubescent little girl, without any pubic hair. Janet's measurements are 34C/25/36 and she weighs a hundred and eighteen pounds. She is five feet six inches tall and her well-developed legs lead to a narrow waist and a tight ass. Her sparking blue eyes are bright, inquisitive and unintentionally sexy. When I say that sometimes I don't think she even realizes how desirable she appears to other men. Her luscious breasts, while not huge, ride high upon her chest and are capped by mocha colored nipples that are unusually sensitive and usually erect. She has given up wearing panties when we went go party now although it took several months of consistent encouragement before she finally felt comfortable enough to give up wearing them all together. Looking at her made my hard dick even harder and I wanted to take her myself, I was horny, too. She wouldn't have any of that because she was saving herself for her this evening.

I watched her as she sat in front of the mirror in our suite curling her long hair. I love the way she applies her eye shadow and mascara; it's provocative and stimulating. Then, she carefully put on the dark red lipstick she loves so much; red being her favorite color, followed by her lip gloss. She didn't forget the glitter around her eyes, between her breasts and on her neck.

She was naked and she slipped into her black cocktail dress and she was dressed. She hasn't worn a bra since we met and she still doesn't need one. She loves the way that dress feels against her body and it's her current 'favorite'. We bought it last fall in Shreveport where she had her winter adventure. Shreveport-Bossier City can become surprisingly cold when a cold front blows through and we had purchased a coat for her when she happened upon that dress and fell in love with it.

It's black, classy and formal, but if you brush against her you realize she's naked under it. She loves the way it clings to her body although her erect, mauve colored nipples are blatantly apparent. Her legs are tan and she doesn't need hose on her well defined legs; a result of years of running. When she slipped into her four and a half inch stiletto heel platform pumps; which she refers to as her "fuck me" heels, she was as tall as I am.

She planned her spring fling in San Antonio in December during a heated lovemaking session on the Riverwalk. I had been licking her pussy lips and teasing her swollen clitoris while fucking her pussy with her huge, black cyberskin dildo molded after a black porn star's huge cock. She looked incredibly hot as her pussy lips clung to the enormous dick. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as her hips uncontrollably bucked upwards as she sought to capture more of her imaginary lover's eleven-inch black cock.

That was when Janet realized she was seriously overdue for black cock. She planned to come on to the man of her choice at the club in the Marriott Hotel we had heard so much about. The wife of a couple we knew at Sans Souci, an alternative night club we were members of in Dallas, had told Janet. She had been hooked on black cock, too.

I would take my wife to the club and order a drink but I would remain at the bar. She would meet some of the members, advertising her availability, and then dance with several of them until she found the man, "who turned her on". Then, she'd bring him back to our hotel for a drink and up to our suite where they would have sex. I would be hidden in the closet watching them and, of course, masturbating. We were both excited. It had been a while since Souci and Janet needed black cock in the worse way. She put the finishing touches on her makeup and smiled lewdly at me as she deftly rebuffed my attempt to kiss her because, "She didn't want me to mess up her lipstick", and then she asked me, "If there were any limitations?"

My hard dick throbbed painfully when she looked at me and asked me that question! I knew it really didn't matter what I said, she was just being polite. I told her, "Just give me a clear view of you fucking him and let me fuck you after he leaves."

She replied, "Sweetheart, You know how I feel about condoms. I don't want him to wear one, but you will eat his cum out of me, Baby, as usual." I knew she'd demand that as my payment for watching her and I wasn't surprised. I had become her cumslut on a dive trip five years earlier. Today, I always swallow my cum whether she sucks my dick or I ejaculate in her pussy. She enjoys watching me and I enjoy pleasing her. I know I'm a cumslut. My wife broke me in Cozumel and I had become her cumslut.

We became scuba divers several years earlier and at that time we were Divemasters. We had finished our two morning tank dive and we were eating lunch. Diving makes you hungry and we were having a plate of fajitas at Ernesto's across from La Ceiba when Janet calmly announced, "Sweetheart, from this moment going forward you will swallow your cum every time I suck your dick. If you cum inside me you will eat it out of my pussy."

I nearly choked on a mouthful of chicken. "Why would I do that?"

She calmly replied, "Because you are a cumslut and I said you would."

That evening after a night dive she sucked my dick and after I ejaculated in her mouth she kissed me, filling my mouth with my warm semen for the first time. I swallowed my cum seven more times on that dive trip and ate it out of her pussy five times. Today, she smiles at me at me and I don't think much about it. When we became members of Sans Souci couples came home with us occasionally and she sucked several husbands or boyfriends cocks and on a couple of occasions she kissed me afterwards. I quietly swallowed their cum, as well.

We hadn't planned on any of that when we married. In fact, we had never heard the term. The truth is we drifted into the life style. We had been members of an alternative nightclub for three years and slowly evolved into the life style. After my young wife discovered she could enjoy sex with another man she was attracted to without repercussion and I would remain faithful; she understood she could have her cake and eat it too. Once she experienced this new expansion of her sex life she had no intention of giving it up.

I looked at her lovingly and the sensuous twinkle in her eyes gave away her excitement. It had been too long since she'd had sex with a black man. That had been Carl and he fucked her on a regular basis for over two years. Kevin 'blacked her' two years before Roger and after Roger we had met Carl. Kevin fucked her every way possible on and off until Roger had finally gotten to her. Roger had convinced her to make me her cuckold. She teased me for a few weeks here and there before she finally made her decision. I am not a wimp and I have a decent sized dick but there's much more involved in the cuckold life style than having a small dick.

We met Kevin at a nightclub, Kempi's, in the basement of the Intercontinental Hotel, on the Dallas North Toll Road one cold winter evening. Kevin and Janet danced together for nearly an hour before she invited him to come home with her. Kevin had my sexy young wife the first night he met her while I sat beside them and masturbated. Kevin introduced her to a kind of sex neither of us could have imagined. He'd owned us as a couple, jointly and individually, for almost a year.

When Janet called Kevin after we returned from Mexico and wanted to see him he demanded, "I suck his cock in front of her before he would agree to see her". I was 'straight', well almost. I had never shared with Janet the fact that I had sucked two other guy's dicks before I met her, but I wasn't Gay.

I had stopped at the New Fine Arts Bookstore on Mockingbird Lane one evening after work. I had a handful of quarters and I was in a booth watching some shorts and, of course, masturbating. I was unaware that I failed to lock the door to my booth and a guy slipped in behind me. Before I could push him away he had my dick in his mouth. He had been a great cocksucker and I quickly blew my load in his mouth and then I self-consciously slipped out of the bookstore.

The following week I stopped back in and another guy wanted to suck my dick and I thought to myself, why not? He was really good, too. I enjoyed it. Soon, I was stopping several times a week and a lot more men sucked my dick; some of them several times. After about a month I had become curious. I had always been into girls and had no interest in homosexuals, but I was curious. One evening a well built, preppy looking guy came in behind me and walked into a booth. I carefully slipped in behind him. I quickly kneeled in front of him and released his hard dick and took him into my mouth. I didn't know anything about sucking a hard dick so I did what I knew I enjoyed. He put his hands behind my head and then pulled my mouth all the way down until my face was pressed against his pubic hair. When he emptied his cum into my mouth I swallowed and swallowed and managed not to choke. He charmingly told me, "Thanks man that was great!"

I thought about it and I was surprised at how smooth and hard his dick had felt on my tongue and in my mouth. One evening a few weeks later I dropped by Village Station on Cedar Springs. Village Station is a Gay club down from Sue Ellen's, 'the lesbian bar of Dallas'. I was surprised when I unexpectedly ran into the same man I performed oral sex on at the Fine Arts Bookstore. I tried to pretend I wasn't me, but he recognized me. He insisted on buying me a beer and I told him I wasn't Gay; I had just been 'curious'. He told me he knew that. He lived close by and invited me over. I followed him to his condominium and he helped me satisfy my curiosity. Before the evening was over we were naked in front of his fireplace enjoying a beer. He introduced me to frotting before we were in a sixty-nine and our hard dicks were buried deep in each other's mouths. He was one the best cocksuckers I had met up until that time.

Janet pleaded with me to suck Kevin's cock and she sucked my dick and did other things to please me. Then, she became depressed and cried until she was almost hysterical. I thought she was on the verge of some sort of serious emotional issue. I'm not a doctor, but I'd been a medic in the army and I had worked on a 'closed' psychiatric ward for four months. I certainly didn't want her to experience a nervous breakdown. My mother had experienced a nervous breakdown when I was a little boy and then I'd had my military experience at Fort Sam Houston. When I couldn't take it any longer I reluctantly agreed to do it for her. I love my wife very much.

After a couple of weekends we developed an established 'routine' in a manner of speaking. Janet and I would meet Kevin at the door; both of us would be naked, as he had demanded. Janet would make everyone a drink while Kevin and I went into the den to watch the tape he made of them the previous weekend. Watching the video made my dick hard especially when I thought about the filthy things he was going to do to my young wife in a short while.

Kevin began bringing a couple joints of his 'Acapulco Gold' with him when he came over in spite of the fact that neither Janet nor I smoked or used any drugs for that matter. When Janet brought our drinks Kevin would take his clothes off in front of her. I have to grudgingly admit he had an impressive piece of manhood between his muscular thighs.

Then, he positioned my wife beside him in our leather loveseat so she could watch me as I knelt in front of him. I would kneel between Kevin's muscular legs as I began licking the bulbous head of his huge black cock. When I first began I didn't remember much about sucking a cock so I did what I personally liked. I'd feel his dick jerk and stiffen as it began to respond to my inexperienced tongue and for some reason that excited me. I'd take his growing cock into my mouth, never using my hands. He warned me, "Never put your white bread hands on my cock."

I began sucking him while he lit up some 'smoke' for my innocent young wife. My wife had never used drugs and she didn't drink much either. It didn't take long before she would be stoned and she'd lose all her inhibitions and be eager to do whatever he suggested. He used her in degrading ways I'd never imagined and I'm ashamed to say, excited me.

Listening to Kevin call my wife, "his personal black cock whore with her cuckold husband" and refer to her as a "bitch" and a "black cock slut" for some perverted reason made my dick hard. He'd tell Janet he was going to fuck her with his big black cock as soon as her husband had a little fun, too. He'd tell her I was hot for his dick because a hard dick never lies and then he'd have her look at my dick which would be erect. She would giggle at my hardon. He'd light up another joint and by that point she would be so turned on she would be encouraging me to suck his cock faster and use more suction. On one occasion she'd told Kevin she thought, "I looked cute with his cock in my mouth because I was getting him ready for her."

As strange as it might sound I began to look forward to sucking Kevin's black cock. I enjoyed feeling it growing bigger and harder in my mouth. I think I became pretty good at sucking his cock, too. I don't know whether I was into the humiliation thing or if I'd become 'bi' like my wife but I enjoyed it and that's the way it was. Maybe it was some twisted sense of participation that I felt sucking a man's cock until his pre-cum began to leak into my mouth and then he would stop me. His black cock was not going to cum in my mouth; his cock was going to empty its seed deep inside my wife's vagina. Kevin had me suck his cock in front of my wife to debase me in front of her. His strategy was to make her think less of me as her husband and rather more of me as her cuckold.

I learned black men have something white guys don't have any more: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They have more energy, style and edge than white men, today. They know how to make a white woman feel sexy and a black man can kick a white woman's sex drive into a higher gear while their inhibitions recede in the rearview mirror at the same time. A black man knows how to seduce a white woman until she becomes putty in his hands to use in any way he desires. I'm not just talking; I saw it happen with my wife and with other white women, as well.

Many men are attracted to my beautiful young wife but it was a black man who had seduced her and made her his. I might add Janet's father is a racist and he told her when she was in high school, "He would disown her if she ever dated a black man." It's good he's never learned of her addiction. Black men constantly advertise and ebony attracts ivory and it always will. I think white women and black man attract one another because of their racial differences. I know I was as captivated as Janet the first time she and Kevin were naked together. The contrast in their skin tones was extremely erotic and she couldn't take her eyes off his huge black penis stretching her lips as it entered her pink vagina. She's still mesmerized watching a black cock pistoning in and out of her pussy.

I can't say much about cuckolding. I never intended to become one and when I see pictures of men with two inch dicks, like most guys, I find it disgusting. Viewing a picture of a two inch dick in a cock cage or chastity device is pathetic. I think men like that are sick and it's even worse that they act like they're proud of it. Who would want to be married to some sub-human male like that, anyway? My relationship with my wife is not like that and it never will be. I've had sex with many women and I don't consider myself shortchanged sexually, nor does Janet. I have never had sex with another woman since we married and I am completely faithful to my wife. When I first met her she was impressed with the size of my penis, which is a respectable eight inches. Of course, once she'd been with Kevin she couldn't help but feel differently. I could hardly compete with a man like Kevin or even Roger. Then, I met Carl on the Internet while looking for other black men for her. Carl, an officer in the marines, was even bigger than Kevin, but he was a gentleman; a gentleman who enjoyed fucking a hot young wife in front of her husband while he masturbated. The bottom line is I can't compete with ten or eleven inches and I'll never be able to. There are nerve endings in a woman's vagina that are stimulated by an oversized penis which a smaller penis can never touch, let alone stimulate.

I watched Kevin fucking my wife in ways I never would be able to fuck her and I had been fascinated. He used her in ways I would not allow myself to think about because I loved and respected her. Kevin used her like a whore for his pleasure and it shocked me watching my wife's submission and enthusiastic participation until she became more sexually excited than she'd ever been in her life as she'd related to me one night after he had left. I guess everything about it excited me. Janet sucking on his tongue buried deep in her mouth while he pounded her in back-to-back orgasms, licking and sucking his balls while he masturbated his big black cock until he ejaculated in her face and eyes and all over her forehead and into her hair.

Janet would look at me from time to time as I watched her surrender to Kevin's twisted desires. She yielded to him completely and I knew it was beyond hope at that point. The pleasure she experienced was obvious and it was this pleasure that had cause her to become insatiable because she wanted to experience it again and again and I could no longer satisfy her. I attributed this to the drugs that he gave her but it was the uninhibited sex and I knew it. Every so often Janet would glance over at me while I masturbated excitedly until I had shot my load. After seeing me cum all over our carpet Janet would close her eyes in pleasure and explode in an out of this world orgasm.

I remember our conversation one evening after Kevin had finally left. I told my wife, "You look different."

Janet laughed and smiled. "Well, I feel much sexier. Ever since my first time with him....you know; I feel more confident and more of a woman."

2small4her
2small4her
283 Followers