Our Trip to Prague

Story Info
A couple's holiday leads them to a mysterious club.
2.5k words
3.99
54.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drunks
Drunks
13 Followers

Author's note: This story is purely fictional, and to be enjoyed by people legally allowed to do so. Any feedback would be appreciated, also any suggestions for the continuation of this story. I have a few ideas roaming around.

******************

My girlfriend, Natalie, and I had decided to go away for a much needed break away. With the wonderful powers of the internet I managed to sort us a week away to Prague for a decent price. It's a city that I have visited a few times and I would recommend it to every-one.

We arrived at our Hotel we were greeted by the most stunning receptionist I have ever seen. She must have been about 27, 5 foot 8, jet black hair and an amazing figure. She was wearing standard receptionist clothing of black skirt and a white blouse, although she was clearly wearing a black bra as it was trying to burst its way free from the confines of the blouse. She introduced herself as Katarina.

Natalie, who is 5 foot 1, also black hair, but with olive skin, big doe like eyes and small perky breasts, gave me a nudge with her elbow. I must have been gawping. Our receptionist welcomed us to Prague and she did all the necessary required to check us in. Then she said that she felt we needed a little talk about some useful tips, basically the do's and don'ts of the city. I told her that it would not be necessary as I have been here before but she insisted and led us away to an office at the side of the reception.

She gave us a talk, very basic and obvious stuff and after about what seemed five or ten minutes she said that we would have a great time and do not hesitate to ask any receptionist if there was anything we required.

We were given our room keys and went up to unpack and freshen up, I looked at my watch 'was that really the time' I thought. Shrugged it off and looked around the room. It was Wednesday lunchtime and we were looking forward to roaming around this lovely city. I noticed a leaflet for a private club on the dressing table looked at it showed it to Natalie and we both dismissed it as not the sort of thing that we were interested in.

We strolled around the city at around sixish we went back to our room to freshen up and change before enjoying a night on the town. We went out again got something to eat and then around half eight I asked Natalie what she wanted to do next. She produced the leaflet for this club and said that she wanted to go there, I looked bemused but something inside me was telling me this was a good idea. There was a number on the leaflet for a recommended taxi company, so we used that. The club was a little way out of the city centre but as soon as we there we knew it was a good idea to come. It just felt right.

The place was discreet and we had to ring a bell to get in, there was a little camera over the door, but once inside we were both stunned. There was a large room with a stage and a couple of poles for the obvious use. The was a small bar and quite a large expanse of tables with small oil candles encased with glass holders, there were already a decent amount of customers in the place, they all looked like successful people and that they had plenty of money about them. There were men and women in the club, both seemed to be enjoying the show which was going on. It was Natalie's time to gawp, on stage there was a huge muscular black guy dancing and gyrating to whatever the DJ was playing, he was naked and he was huge.

We just stood there unable to move, 'where on earth are we?' I thought. Suddenly the familiar face of our earlier receptionist, Katarina, walked over to us and she said that she was so pleased that we could come over, showed us to a table and ordered us a couple of drinks. She was wearing a slinky sexy black dress, there was no visible panty line and this time there was no bra trying to break free, she looked stunning.

These first drinks are on the house she said, and ordered a scantily clad waitress to get us a bottle of Champagne. We sat down still in shock as the man on stage finished his show and walked off stage, then our waitress came over with our drinks and now all she was wearing was the smallest of white lacy thong panties, her tits were amazing just waiting to be caressed, probably 36C with tiny aureoles and her nipples were erect, probably as a result of the earlier show. She was about 5 foot 4 and blonde straight hair and introduced herself as Jana. Katarina excused herself as another couple walked into the club. Natalie's elbows were probably starting to hurt her as once again she gave me a big nudge to stop me gawping.

The DJ spoke more stuff in Czech down the PA system, load music bleared out and two gorgeous buxom blonde babes strolled onto the stage holding each others hands. For the next five minutes or so they danced around each other, kissing each other and caressing and fondling each other. They were wearing white lingerie, a full white teddy, stockings, panties and high heels. It was every school boy's wet dream, hell it was certainly mine.

The next track was something slower and one of the girls started unbuttoning the back of the other's teddy, pulling it away to reveal perky perfect tits. Natalie was watching me gawp yet again. I asked her if she was comfortable with this and she said it was making her horny. I was now starting to sport the beginnings of a hard-on. I was watching this while my girlfriend was there get wetter all the time.

The two ladies on stage were gradually and erotically stripping each other, nibbling a tit here and sucking one there, wow this was hot. These two blonde beauties were leaving nothing to the imagination. They licked rolled onto a bed that was placed on the stage, and started to kiss and lick each others body, they rolled into a 69 position and went at it hell for leather. Moans and groans filled the club, as the guests around the place all just sat there enjoying this erotic act.

After a good ten minutes or so the girls stopped their love making and for the fist time the DJ spoke English over the system and asked for a volunteer. Without a pause Natalie stood up and yelled "Meee!" then looked at me as if to say "what on earth am I doing?"

The DJ said that we have our volunteer and our waitress came over and led Natalie to the stage, where the two naked babes lifted her onto it, they ran their hands all over her body. Natalie was wearing a small dress with just two thin straps over her shoulders and the only thing underneath were a pair of red thong panties. It did not take long for the girls to realise this and they started to slip the straps of Natalie's shoulders.

I got up to stop this but was pushed back down by the male stripper standing behind me, at least he was now fully dressed but in a security uniform and I was guessing there no-one that would argue with him. This guy was huge and I knew he was in every sense of the word.

Suddenly there was a shriek from the stage as Natalie's dressed fell down to her ankles revealing her small tits. She tried to cover them with her hands but the girls pulled her to a pole pulled up her arms and picked up two pairs of handcuffs that were hiding behind the pole. They cuffed her hands up to some hooks high on the pole, leaving Natalie exposed to all in the club. The rest of the customers were all applauding, they must have thought this was part of an act.

I tried to break free from my captive's grasp; I yelled that this should stop. Again Katarina came out of no where and said "Don't worry, just relax and you will both have a great night". Her words seemed to relax me and Natalie alike.

The girls continued in their exploration of Natalie's body, while she was helpless to evade their attentions. They took a nipple each to suck while their hands dropped lower towards her most private parts. They dropped to their knees and pulled down the tiny thong revealing Natalie's smooth shaven pussy. Again there was applause around the room but I was still uncomfortable. Once again I questioned Katarina, she told me not to worry and come with her. She led me to her office at the side of the stage and said that she thought we would enjoy it here and that she had left a hypnotic suggestion that we come here. She complimented us saying that as soon as she saw us walk into the hotel she knew we would be perfect for the club.

I was outraged, I started to shout at her, but smoothly Katarina just said "Don't worry, just relax and you will both have a great night". Well that seemed to work as I calmed down a bit.

She then said that she thought I was wanted on stage. And with that she took my hand and walked me onto the stage. Once there I was met with the sight of Natalie still with her arms held up by the handcuffs. She had the head of one of the blonde beauties between her legs and the other nuzzling a nipple while she was groping the other.

Katarina walked us onto the stage and told the girls that she had a present for them; again there was applause in the room. The girls left Natalie and set to on me. It did not take them long to pull my shirt off, then my trousers and finally my shorts. They paraded me for all to see. I am just about six foot, 31 years old. I work out although not as much as I should and at this moment in time I regretted that. I have a decent size penis, about 7 to 8 inches although I felt woefully inadequate standing there for all to see.

There was a cheer from the audience but with the lights on stage I could not be sure how many people were out there. The girls continued to kiss and caress every inch of my body, while I was displayed for every-one there to see.

They then led me over to the bed that they earlier used, pushed me down onto it and started to lick and caress my rock hard solid cock. I could hear Natalie's handcuffs rattle as she tried to turn round to see what was going on. I didn't want to cheat on Natalie but I was powerless against the onslaught over these two fantastically gorgeous women.

One of them opened up a small trap door on the stage and took out a condom; she ripped it from its packet and then expertly put it on my solid member using only her mouth. The other lowered herself onto my mouth, while saying "lick my wet pussy stud". Well not one to turn down a lady's request I started to lap her juices, I then stuck my tongue up her pussy as much as I could, all the time reaching around with my hand to find her little button.

Then the other lowered herself onto my hard cock. I had always dreamed of a threesome, I just didn't expect it in this scenario, with two blonde strippers, on stage my girlfriend naked and chained up watching. Good I wanted to come. I pumped as hard as I could, deeper and deeper on to my assailant, all the time trying to give the pussy on my face the attention it quite rightly deserved. Although I am a bloke and I am not very good at trying to do two things at the same time.

The screams and moans filled my ears, and the sweat coming from us were rolling onto the red silk sheets on the bed. That was from both the hot lights and the exertion. Finally the girl impaled on my solid shaft started to shriek and she said that she was cuuummmiiinnnggg!!!! God did I want to cum.

The girls swapped places on me and I thrust my way as deep into the next girl's cunt. There was no more Mr. Nice Guy; I was going to shoot my load deep into her. Or should I say deep into the rubber cover I was wearing. I kept thrusting harder and harder and the second stripper's moans were getting loader and loader, and more intense. Finally she shrieked and she shivered and she quivered and she stopped moving on me. Her friend got off my face and pulled her off my rock hard cock. They took off the rubber sheaf and bowed to the very load applause of the audience, gave each other a passionate kiss and left the stage. Leaving just a chained up naked Natalie, and me, panting and sweaty lying on the bed with the most painful hard-on I have ever had on the stage. I felt like shouting at the two blondes to come back here and finish what they had started.

Katarina then came on stage talking Czech into a microphone, there was a cheer from the room, and she then spoke the same in English. She told the audience that Natalie and I would be here all night serving drinks treat us with respect and do not forget to tip us well. She then unlocked Natalie's cuffs and then helped me up off the bed and led us to her office.

As we left the stage another big burly man with a girl about 5 foot 11 and very sleek walked onto the stage. I thought I would like to watch this show as finally I maybe able to come. Once into the office Katarina said "Don't worry, just relax and you will both have a great night". She went on to say that she would like us to serve drinks all night so that their usual waiters and waitresses could earn more money from the punters; I could guess what that meant. We would be serving them in our present attire (naked) and that the customers could feel us up as much as they wanted, however they know the house rules, and that is no penetration, no fingers up Natalie's pussy or up our anus's. If any-one tried we should report them immediately.

I finally asked why can't I come, Katarina's response was that there were only two people that could do that for me at the moment and they were both in this room, but now wasn't the time.

WHAT!!!!

Drunks
Drunks
13 Followers