Our Trip to Singapore

Story Info
I shared my wife with 2 other tourists.
2.8k words
3.4
59.5k
8
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HI Chip:

Thanks for the fantastic trip, I have never been so indulgent on myself before. The Suisse Hotel was glorious and the concierge floor where I could ask for almost anything was unbelievable. As you know when you were running around working with clients during the day I would relax and spend multiple hours being catered to in the Spa. The facials, body rubs, gourmet snacks swims in the salt water pool were heavenly.

The tour of the wildlife preserve was very special as I had never seen monkeys in the wild. There were beautiful birds unrecognizable animals and the personal tour guide spent a lot of time hiking with me and taking me to those places known only to the locals. It was hot, muggy, dusty and buggy. I loved every minute of it. The bug bites that you so carefully treated were worth given the attention you gave to each one.

I will never profess to be a gourmet chef, but the 2 day cooking school was fantastic. I did develop some level of expertise with the flash frying technique and have a new appreciation for chicken. Up to this point I just found it boring and unremarkable. Will the introduction of new spices and the training on wrapping the poultry in different leaves really improved its taste.

The one day trip to KL and the visit to the Batu Caves was an experience that I will always treasure. The holy men, different blessing, the numerous Hindu Shrines, a world I never knew existed. It really opened my eyes to many things that I did not know. I saw numerous pilgrims at the site with their extended families ascending the 300 steps on their knees. The look on their face was of incredible passion and joy.

I know you warned me about the flight but training for combat missions while piloting a commercial aircraft has to be wrong somehow. The quick take off was one thing as I felt like I left my stomach on the runway was nothing compared to the short landing. Not only did he bring it down quickly but the final stop tested the ability of my seat belt to hold me in place.

Thanks for being so understanding about my long naps the time change was really hard on me and it took me days to adjust. I know it curtailed some of our afterhours activity and tours of the city but I really needed the sleep. It could be that the heat and humidity was wearing me out but A girl needs her sleep.

Now for what you asked me to write about:

When you took me to the four floors of whores I had no idea your intent was to sell me for a few hours. Acting as my pimp you rejected the Asians who normally have small penises and looked for Europeans with the body and build I like and get excited over. It took you a while but the German you picked out was a perfect fit. He was surprised when you told him that I had to check his equipment out before agreeing on a price. You pushed him into the corner and blocked everyone else view. You had me unzip his slacks and reach in. No under shorts blocked my extraction of his uncut beauty. I had never played with one of these before but given its size and girth I was game.

I let you know he was acceptable and then you pulled him away to set the price and conditions. You were not happy with hotel he was in so you purchased a room across the street for our interlude.

You checked his passport and visa to verify he was not immigration and continued to negotiate with him. You had me come over and show him my breast. His eyes got a big as moons and you allowed him to pinch one nipple. The you walked away him away, I could see him offering you a large wad of cash but you kept saying no. This went on for 10 more minutes and you brought him back over and told me to get wet. I had a short dress on so I sat at a corner table and played with myself for a few minutes. When I singled you, I was wet you brought him over and told him to place one finger into me. He chose his middle finger slid it in moved it around smiled and looked at you. You told him that could be his dick if he had the money for it.

He hesitated and you said enough wasted time, let me go find someone serious. We started to walk away when he proposed a 3 some as his friend could help pay. You said no that I would focus on only one man at a time and the idea was to fuck him until he could not take it any longer. He went and found his friend and brought him over. I looked him up and down and the took him over to the corner to see what he was made of. I was surprised another uncut cock about the same size. You checked his passport and visa. You gave him a process and he agreed but half now and half in the room.

You said no and walked away. I grabbed your hand and said I would like to fuck his brains out. You looked at me and then looked at him. A few minutes went buy and you told him that he was to pay half now and you would give me a hand job or blow job up to him. He could finish in my mouth or pull out and you would finish him with my hand.

He gave you a large wad of bills and you escorted us out of the bar and into a room in the back. I looked at and asked what he wanted, he took my hand spit on it and told me to get to work. I pulled his cock out of his pants and stated to rub his dick, in a few minutes he gasped and he started to cum. I dropped to my knees and caught it in my mouth

He forced my head back and told me to open, he saw that I had swallowed it all. He turned to you and gave you another wad of bills. You gave him the key to the hotel room and told him 2 hours and you would fetch me at 11 PM. You also let him know that you would be close by so to be kind to me but use me for his pleasure. You wanted me returned well used.

He agreed and asked if he could get more time. You looked at me and said his cock better be soft and flaccid when I fetch you, if it is not he can keep you until it was.

He then asked about condoms, you told him it was up to me.

We walked over to the hotel, you stopped in the lobby and sat in one of the chairs next to the on call ladies. You struck up a conversation looked at the clock on the wall and put up 2 fingers.

The elevator door close and we got off on the 14 floor. We wandered down the hallway saying nothing. Until we found our room. He turned to me and said he will really let me keep you as long as I can get an erection? I shook my head in agreement and we entered the room. I told him to drop his pants and cum into the bathroom so I could wash him off. Although he had been in my mouth I needed to examine the toll he would be fucking me with a in few minutes.

He took his clothes off and followed me in. I was kind of amazed with his cock as the foreskins was covering most of the tip. I get the warm wash rag ready and soap out, he asked if we could take a shower. I said no he had to fuck me as much as he could in 2 hours and we did not have time. I racked my memory on what I had read about uncut guys and remembered to peel the fore skin back and wash him off. His cock was already at full attention and as I applied the warm wash cloth and soap he groaned. I asked if he want to cum again and he said yes. This time it took a few minutes and I let him cum in the sink. He drew a little heart in the cum and said it was for me. I thanked him and told him to lay on the bed face down. I followed him over and with my clothes still on grabbed his ass cheek and separated them. I took the wash cloth and cleaned him. He asked what I was doing and I told him to shut up and be quiet I had to get his cock up again as I did not want to be here all night. He smiled and put his head down I lowered my toque to meet his rim and probed into him. He just groaned and said something in German. After 10 minutes I reached down and his cock was coming to attention but had a way to go. I grabbed some lotion lubed up my finger and proceed to look for the walnut inside of him. I searched around a while and finally found what I needed. I carefully pressed and massaged the area and reached underneath him every so often to see if we had made progress. Precum was flowing but his cock was still not as solid as I needed so I continued. After another 10 minutes he was finally hard enough and I flipped him over. I took my panties off and lowered the top of my dress so my breasts were in full view.

I then climbed on top of him and dropped my body on his cock. He gasped and I leaned forward and tongue kissed him. I could feel him continue to grow, as the kissing was having the effect I continued and sucked on his tongue. I began to ride him and he was loving the experience, after a bit I climbed off sucked his cock for a few minutes and pushed my finger back into him.

I then climbed off and got on my hands and knees and told him to fuck me hard. He inserted his dick in me and started to thrust. This went on for about 10 minutes and I he started to speed up. I had not cum as yet as my goal was to wear this guy out in the 2-hour period allotted for the task.

He sped up the pace and I could hear him starting to gasp. This was followed by some groans and heavy breathing, he then called out where do I cum. I told him to just fuck me an cum. He continued to thrust and thrust and then he cried out. He started to shake and gasp and groaned and fell on top of me. He collapsed on top of me, with sweat just rolling off him. He just laid there a while and his cock began to leave me. He rolled off and laid on his back and I could see his cock shrink. I rolled over and felt some cum trickle out of my pussy. He just laid there for about 20 minutes not moving. I then heard a knock on the door and realized it had been 2 hours and you were looking for me. I wrapped the bed sheet around my body got up and opened the door to let you in.

You gave me a kiss and asked if I had enjoyed myself. I responded yes and our German friend was rather tired but I believe satisfied. Some fluid seeped out and down my legs and you said no condom huh?

I just giggled and gave you another kiss. I then complained that I had not cum yet and was on edge. You said not a problem just lay on the bed ad a solution was here. You opened the door and the other German was standing there. You told him it would be no charge as long as he made me cum in the next few minutes. She is very wet and he could fuck me right now if that would be the best way to complete the deed. I took him into the bathroom proceeded to roll his foreskin and wash his cock off. When I was done I grabbed the sink with both hands, leaned over and told him to get busy. He got behind me and inserted his dick, it started to do the trick. Fortunately, his cock was bigger than his friends and even though I was full of cum, and stretched I could feel him. You wandered over watched me for a few minutes and then pulled something from your pocket and applied it to my clit. I could not believe the intensity of the vibration and told you to stop, you said after you cum maybe. I leaned further forward and within a few minutes could feel my pussy start to tighten. The German began to move faster and I could feel the first orgasm approaching. You looked at the German and told him to speed it up I needed to cum and cum hard. You pressed hard against my clit and the orgasm hit me hard. You grabbed me and held me up and told him to go faster. He continued to thrust and thrust, I continued to cum until I could not take it any more and collapsed on the floor.

You both picked me up and placed me on the couch, the other German was asleep in the middle of the bed. You looked at the German and told him to continue to fuck me until he came inside of me. He pushed my legs apart and pinned one to the top of the couch. He entered me and resumed his thrusting. This went on for another 10 minutes and I continued to cum from time to time. I then let you know I was getting sore and needed to stop. You told the German to pullout and masturbate until he was ready to cum than place himself back into me. He looked at both of us and started to rub his dick after 5 or 6 minutes he was ready. The first shot landed on my stomach he then forced himself back into me and finished.

He pulled out and stood up, a pool of cum formed on the couch pad. You told the German he and his buddy could have the room we were done with it and done with them. That you had heard good things about Germans but was not real impressed with their performance. You further stated that you were very disappointed that neither one of them was hard again within 2 hours and that I needed to be taken elsewhere to be serviced correctly. I pulled my clothes together and we walked out of the room and out to the street to catch a taxi to go back to the hotel. You got on your cell phone and let the hotel know we were on our way back.

We arrived at the hotel, instead of taking me to our room we went to the Spa. 2 staff members were waiting for us. They placed a robe on me, you slipped them a roll of bill and told them to call you after I had been cleaned up head to toe. You wanted every inch of me cleaned including my hair nails and intimate parts, you then turned and left. hours went by I slept in between treatments and was amazed when they administered a douche for internal cleaning to force the German cum out of me.

They massaged my sore muscles and moisturized my skin from head to toe. Styled my hair, pedicure manicure everything. The carefully trimmed my pussy hair and shaved me as needed. They then escorted me back to a room where I could sleep undisturbed.

You went to work and I did not see you until dinner time. I gave you a kiss and you asked if I felt clean and relaxed I responded with a yes. You then asked if I was ready for more and I just stared at you not believing what you had asked.

You then said, just kidding, you are mine tonight and you would not share me again during our trip.