Our Trip Together Part 1

Story Info
A relaxing time away
1.3k words
3.45
17k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
22catch
22catch
10 Followers

We find ourselves with a long weekend of free time alone. You tell me you'd like to see the great outdoors and do some camping perhaps. I find a place in New York State that seems to fit the bill for outdoor fun. It includes a lake with a secluded beach, rustic cabins, mountain hiking trails and plenty of pine trees all around.

We head off for our weekend of adventure together.

After a nice car ride we pull back the lane off the country road. This place is absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we need. We check in and are given the keys to our cabin.

Although we are alone we both decide an afternoon on the beach is what we need to do. As we change into our swimsuits we tease each other slightly.

Off to the beach where there are only two other couples on the entire beach.. The young lifeguard looks extremely bored as there is no one at the beach or in the water. You ask him why the beach is empty and he tells you that everyone is at the pool and it's a typically slow weekend.

I notice his stare has lingered on your low cut suit top but think nothing of it as we lay out a blanket, chairs and umbrella.

As the calm and quiet is quite relaxing I lay out on the blanket and soon drift off to nap while you are reading a book under the umbrella.

After a quite restful nap I wake up slowly but refreshed and ready to take you but notice it's later in the afternoon and you've gotten up from your reading. All the other couples have apparently left for the day and I see you talking to the lifeguard.

He seems to be squirming quite a bit in his chair as you slowly and nonchalantly rub your hands over your swim top, causing your nipples to harden. He climbs down out of his stand and you both make your way over to our blanket. I can tell he is obviously struggling with an erection which has me wondering what you were talking about.

I'm still laying on the blanket with sunglasses on so you don't know if I'm still napping. You tell the lifeguard to have a seat on the beach chair as you kneel down on both knees beside me and gently whisper in my ear "I have a surprise for you, you'll want to watch me".

I lay frozen in suspense as you make your way back to the lifeguard. You have him stand and remove his trunks and tell him to sit again. His young, thin cock is fully erect as you kneel in front of him, slowly licking the inside of his thighs. You clear your throat to let me know what is coming.

You take him into your mouth as he lets out a moan and you slowly work his cock into your mouth. I watch you going up and down on his hard, erect cock and my own cock immediately stiffens. As you suck him off you stand and remove your own suit showing off your tits to him and your sweet ass to me.

As you suck him once again you spread your ass and begin playing with yourself. I can see and hear how wet and inviting your pussy is to me.

I sit up to fully enjoy the show and am totally taken by surprise when you stand up and face me and say "Are you ready my love?"

With that, you back away from me and sit on his ready-to-explode cock. You let out a deep moan as he fills your pussy with his hard meat and you look at me with such a wanton look, begging me to come stick my cock in your mouth. I oblige but only allow you to take the tip of my erection as it is by now dripping with my precum.

Our friend cannot last much longer as his moans become loud and he pulls out and begins to pump his load onto your ass.

Seeing his thick, rich ropes of cum coat your ass, I also start unloading all over your face, and chest. You reach around and finish stroking the lifeguard getting every last drop of his strong, young cum before tasting it with your finger.

We gather our belongings, you take my hand and we walk back to the cabin. It's been a long day at the beach and we lay down on the bed to nap. You wake first, you slide your hand gently along my thigh and lightly brush the tip of my cock. I begin to stir. You gently kiss my neck and whisper that's it's time to wake up and you crawl between my legs, your tongue finding the head of my cock circling it.

You tease me a bit more before climbing out of bed and head off the shower. I join you and we sensually wash each other building sexual tension.

I suggest we grab a quick bite to eat and head back to the beach.

It was a beautiful day it's a warm night and the sunset looks to be spectacular. We find a spot on the beach and surprisingly it's empty. We lay our blanket down, gather some driftwood for a fire and lay holding each other as we watch the sunset and drink a few beers.

We see a couple walking along the edge of the lake. That is when you tell me that you had a conversation with the lifeguard before he came over and he is staying in one of the cabins with his lady friend. The couple joins us and small talk and drinking ensue.

It's a warm night and you are feeling warmer from having had a few too many drinks. You stand up and proceed to walk towards the lake taking your clothes off as you go. When you reach the edge of the water you turn around fully naked and ask who's joining.

The three of us quickly stand up and follow and we enjoy the water.

The drinks have gotten to you and you head to the edge of the water to sit for a bit.

The lady friend joins you and as you both sit she begins to run her hand up your inner thigh and leans over and kisses you quickly.

You lay back and she again begins to run her hand up your thigh and over your pussy as she leans down and traces your nipple with her tongue. The feeling causes you to let out a loud moan grabbing the attention of the lifeguard and me.

She slides her fingers in your pussy and your back arches with pleasure. Her licks become nibbles on your hard nipples and her fingers quicken.

The two of us have moved closer to shore and are watching with excitement both becoming fully erect at the sight of you both. I catch your glimpse as she has now moved down on you. Her one arm outstretched playing with your tits, her head between your legs, tongue moving over your clit and in and out of your fully wet pussy working in conjunction with her fingers.

The lifeguard comes around and kneels next to you and you take his hard erect cock in your mouth as I slide behind her. I enter her warm pussy and begin to rock into her with my hands on her hips. Her excitement is showing through her tongue and you begin to cum.

The lifeguard starts to unload in your mouth and over your tits and you continue to stroke his cock with your hand begging for every last drop of his sweet cum. The sight of her eating your pussy and you sucking his cock causes me to explode all over her ass.

22catch
22catch
10 Followers