Our Twentieth Wedding Anniversary

Story Info
My wife Jen surprises me by being shared with another man.
3.3k words
4.17
136k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,406 Followers

My wife Jen and I had recently celebrated our twentieth wedding anniversary. It is amazing how fast the years pass and how life evolves into so many different directions. We had our ups and downs like many, but in the end we are still together after twenty wonderful years of marriage. There aren't a lot of couples out there who can say that, and I got to give my wife a lot of credit for dealing with me for so long. I can be a bit crazy at times, and some of my ideas don't always go as planned, but I know she will always be there if I fail.

A few months ago Jen had asked me what I had wanted for our upcoming twentieth anniversary. I didn't even realize it had been twenty years and this one would be much bigger than any in the past. Jen can be very creative in her gifts for me, while I am scrambling around at the last minute trying to find something for her. When she originally asked me the question about what I had wanted for our anniversary I hesitated for a few seconds.

"Hmmm, I know what I like to get?" I said to her.

"What? Anything in particular?" Jen asked.

"I love to see you with another man in bed," I said to her.

"You know that isn't going to happen! What else would you like?" Jen sarcastically replied.

"Well I thought it was worth a try. I am sure you will find something for me. You always do," I said to her.

I had wanted to see Jen with another man for the last few years. I had brought it up with her a few times in the past, but she kept telling me to keep on dreaming. She knows I am a bit on the unusual and erotic side, and normally she just ignores many of my wild suggestions.

Over the next few months I did very little in finding a gift for her. I was down to just a day or two when I finally found a nice bracelet on sale. I grabbed it and wrapped it in a lovely box for her. My plan was to take her out to dinner and then back to our bedroom for some romantic fun. We used to do this all the time years ago, but now it is very rare.

On the day of our anniversary I told my wife I had reservations to a restaurant that we hadn't been to in years. I had taken her there the first time we had met, and I nearly blew my whole paycheck on the meal that night. She was quite surprised that I had remember so much about that special night, and she gave me a big hug before telling me how excited she was about celebrating our twentieth anniversary.

That night Jen looked absolutely stunning. She wore a nice pair of tight slacks to go along with a nice buttoned up white shirt. Jen has a body that most men adorn. She is almost fifty, and at 5'5 and around 145 pounds she has what I would call the perfect body for sex. Her tits are big and all natural, while her ass is perfectly curved and rounded. I wouldn't think there are too many men out there who wouldn't want the chance to fuck her.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Wow! You look stunning!" I said.

She looked extremely sexy and I wanted to take her right there and then, but I knew better than to ruin the evening this early in advance. I now had to wait my chance until after dinner. Our dinner that night was unbelievable, and I gave Jen the bracelet that I had bought a few days earlier. She loved it and told me my gift was still to come. For me sex would be more than enough, and after twenty years of marriage you take it when you get the chance.

We each had a few glasses of wine along with a nice steak dinner, and we talked about how back in the day we were so much more spontaneous with our sex life. I told her that I missed that part of our life in general, and how I love to see us get more romantic in the bedroom. We had been each other's only sole sex partner in life, and after so many years things in the bedroom can get a bit boring. In the end though I couldn't had asked for a better partner to spend my life with.

I was extremely horny after dinner, and we left quickly without even ordering desert. I had trouble keeping my cock under control, and I now couldn't wait to take Jen back home and make love to her. Once inside the car Jen reached over and gave me a kiss on the lips. She felt my hard my cock and said, "I see someone is very excited. I bet you want to know what I got you for our anniversary."

"I do!" I said excitedly.

"I got us a reservation at the Inn that Jim and Carol raved all about." Jen said.

"You did?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

Jim and Carol had told us how great this place was when they stayed there for their anniversary. The Inn had several different theme rooms, and Jen was able to secure us the presidential suite. It had all the amenities a couple would ever want, including a king size bed and a hot tub. I couldn't had been more excited at that exact moment, and my love for my wife only grew that much more.

We checked in a short time later and headed for our room. Jen had thought everything out well in advance and had packed a bag for the both of us. The room was simply gorgeous, and it had a spectacular view out into the wilderness. It felt like being out in the woods even though we were only about twenty minutes from city living. Jen gave me a kiss and told me she would be right back. She grabbed her bag and then went into the bathroom to change. I sat there and got comfortable, and several minutes later Jen returned from the bathroom in a very sexy sleepwear outfit that she had bought a few days earlier.

She looked absolutely stunning, and her big beautiful tits pressed hard against the thin purplish material, while the checkered bottoms hugged tightly against her nice curved ass. Her nipples were hard, and they jetted outward through the thin material as my cock began to swell up with excitement.

"Damn! You look so hot!" I said to her.

"You like it?" Jen asked.

"Heck yes I like it!" I replied.

She then walked over towards me and began to undress me. She removed all of my clothes and handed me my robe. My cock was throbbing, and a few seconds later we heard a knock at our door. I thought it had to be someone from the Inn, and my wife suddenly walked over towards the door and opened it. She stood in the doorway with her hard nipples protruding outward, and that was when I heard her say, "Hi Chris! You are right on time."

I sat there in shock, not knowing exactly what was going on. Jen then led Chris into our room and introduced him to me.

"Remember Chris from the gym I had told you about. He teaches my aerobics class on Thursdays." Jen said to me.

I began to remember Jen saying something about him a few times before. He was a good looking young man in his mid-twenties, and Jen bragged about how great of a body he had. She was right about him being well-built, and he defiantly had the look of an aerobics instructor.

"This is your anniversary present honey! What do you think? You had wanted to watch me with another man so I finally relented and got you this for our anniversary. Are you surprised?" my wife replied.

"Am I surprised? Heck yeah!" I said to her.

A few seconds later Jen moved over in front of Chris. She grabbed his arms and wrapped them around the front of her lovely body. His hands roamed my wife's tits as her nipples began to expand once again through her light purple top. She felt a rush of energy come over her, and Chris now eased up her shirt just above her tits. His hands consumed each of her lovely breasts, and my cock began to throb ever harder with excitement.

A few minutes later Chris slid his hand down into the front of Jen's shorts. She began to moan out in pleasure, and her eyes began to close periodically. Jen was on fire now, and a short time later she turned around and got down onto her knees in front of the young man. She lowered down his sweats, and his big beautiful cock appeared. It was extremely big and thick, and it began to rapidly expand in front of Jen's face. It easily dwarfed my own cock by a good three inches, and I could see the excitement on Jen's face as she grabbed onto his thick rod.

She began to suck hard on his cock just seconds later, and young Chris stood there enjoying every second of it. Jen loves to suck cock, and after several minutes she once again returned to her feet. She slid her shorts down to the floor and grabbed Chris by the hand. She led him over to the king size bed and pulled him down on top of her lovely body. She felt the head of his big cock up against the lips of her swollen pussy, and she began to plead with him to put it inside her.

I sat there with my robe wide open and my hard cock in my hand. Then seconds later I heard Jen moan loudly out, "Oh god! Oh god! It is so big!"

Chris now slid the head of his cock in between the swollen lips of Jen's pussy. He began to fuck her hard right there on the bed as Jen experienced another man's cock other than mine for the very first time. Several minutes had nearly passed, and Jen's cries began to fill the room. She was now on the verge of a major orgasm, and she cried out, "Oh god! Oh god!"

Her fingernails now dug deeply into the young man's back, and she took one long deep breathe. She no longer could take it, and just seconds later she began to cum extremely hard all over the young man's big cock. Her body trembled for a good few minutes, and my cock nearly exploded in my hand at that exact moment.

Jen now climbed up onto all fours on the bed and told Chris, "I want you to take me from behind!"

Chris moved in behind Jen's lovely curved ass and gave her nice round ass a quick swat. He then rammed his big cock back into her from behind. I heard Jen cry out, "Oh god! Oh god it is so big!"

Chris gave it to her good and hard for the next several minutes as Jen continued to cry out, "Give it to me! Harder! Harder!"

She was once again close to another major orgasm, and just a short time later she cried out into another earth shattering orgasm right before me. Her orgasm left her drain and exhausted, and her body had fallen harmlessly down onto the bed.

Chris still wasn't done with her, and he now wanted Jen to get on top of his throbbing cock.

She gave it all she had left in her, and she began to lower herself down onto the shaft of his thick cock. She fucked him hard for the next several minutes, and that was when Chris reached back and cupped her ass with both hands. He held tightly onto the back of her ass and began to ram every inch of his cock up into Jen's swollen pussy. Jen screamed out loudly, and a few minutes later she began to cum hard once again all over the shaft of Chris's cock.

He then rolled her off his cock, and moved back on top of her. He began to fuck her hard once again, and after just a few minutes he began to grunt out, "Oh god baby! I want to cum all over those big tits!"

He then yanked his throbbing cock from Jen's worn out pussy. He moved over top of her tits and began to stroke hard on his cock. Jen now held her tits tightly together, and seconds later his cock began to erupt. He shot several streams of cum all over each of Jen's tits as I began to cum hard all over myself at that exact moment.

Jen laid there for several minutes trying to regain her composure as she told Chris how great of a lover he was. We then grabbed a bottle of wine we had brought with us, and the three of us headed outside to cool off in the hot tub. Chris and I went out in just our underwear, while Jen brought one of her swimsuits with her. The water felt extremely wonderful on a cool evening, and we sat around drinking the bottle of wine while star gazing into the sky.

We had been out there for almost an hour when Jen decided to get a little wild. She began to remove her bathing suit, and before I knew it she stood there totally naked in the hot tub. Chris and I followed suit a few minutes later, and the three of us finished up the last of wine we had.

We sat there naked and a bit giddy, and Jen felt a wave of arousal come over once again. She wanted to suck Chris's cock, and after just a few minutes she began to suck hard on his big cock right there in the hot tub. Chris began to moan out as he held tightly onto the back of Jen's head and forced it down onto the shaft of his cock. Jen was extremely aroused, and several minutes later the three of us made our way back into our room. Once inside the room Jen went up to Chris and began to massage his swollen cock with her hand. She told him, "I want you to take me again!"

Chris then brought Jen over to bed and tossed her nearly fifty year old body down onto it. He felt a huge wave of adrenalin come over him, and he told Jen, "I want you to get onto all fours! I want to fuck you from behind!"

Jen now knelt down onto the bed with her ass high in the air while her upper body rested down onto her elbows. She stared straight down into the sheets in anticipation of being fucked from behind. She began to act like a slut as she urged Chris to take her from behind. I don't know if it was the wine or his big cock, but Jen seemed more aroused than before. She wanted it badly, and Chris gave her nice round ass several swats before forcing his big cock back into her. He began to pound Jen hard with his big cock, and he said to her, "You like getting fucked hard?"

"Oh god yes!" Jen replied.

It had been a few minutes later, and Jen's face was now down against the sheets. Her arms were extended outward, and Chris now grabbed her hair from behind and forced her head up off the bed. He began to pull her solid body back against his, and he forced Jen to take every inch of his cock. Jen cried out like never before, and the sound of Chris's tight body pounding up against Jen's ass now filled the room.

"Give it to me! Harder Chris!" Jen cried out as a powerful orgasm began to build inside her.

A few minutes later with Jen screaming out in pleasure she began to cum hard all over Chris's young big cock. Her orgasm was so intense and powerful that she no longer could stay up on all fours as her body fell down onto the bed. My cock was throbbing, and I began to once again jerk myself off for a second time.

Chris now grabbed my wife's body and slid it over to the edge of the bed. He forced her legs wide apart and pulled each of her legs high over his shoulders. He once again rammed his cock back into her, and I watched him take her hard once again. He fucked her good and hard for the next fifteen minutes or so, and that was when Jen screamed out for one last time into another earth shattering orgasm.

Chris then began to grunt out, and he suddenly pulled his throbbing cock from Jen's stretched out pussy. He began to feverishly stroke on his cock, and just a minute or so later his cock began to erupt. He moaned out loudly as he shot several waves of cum all over Jen's face and chest. Jen now laid there on the bed worn out and exhausted as several waves of cum now covered her beautiful face.

A few minutes later Chris got dressed and left shortly after that. Jen still laid there on the bed worn out, and she fell asleep within minutes of Chris leaving. The next morning Jen woke up a sore and tired. She still had dried on cum in her hair, and she looked over to me and said, "Man did he fucked me good and hard last night!"

"Did you like my gift?" she asked a few minutes later.

I shook my head in a positive manner, and Jen reached down and began to massage my aching cock. It got hard in a hurry, and she now asked me, "Did you like watching me get fucked last night?"

"Oh god yes!" I said as my cock had swelled up.

Several minutes had nearly passed, and Jen said to me, "Did that turn you on watching me with that young bull! Did you like the way he used me and tortured me with his big young cock!"

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned out as my cock was on the edge of exploding.

Then just seconds later my cock began to erupt like a volcano. Jen milked every last drop of cum from my cock as I shot several streams of cum all over my stomach. I couldn't believe how hard I had cum, and we then headed off for the bathroom to shower. We spent a good hour in the shower enjoying each other's bodies. We then checked out shortly after that and our lives went back to what they were before.

Over the next few weeks I still couldn't get that night out of my head knowing that another man had fucked Jen in front of me. When I see her naked I can't but help visualize Chris pounding her with is big cock, and forcing her to orgasm all over his thick cock until she can't take it any longer.

Then Jen confessed to me that Chris had hinted on wanting to fuck her again. I can't tell you how aroused I got when she told me that. I love for Jen to fuck him again all alone, and then come back home and tell me every last detail on what he did to her.

I am hoping to talk with her in the near future on fucking him again, but in the mean time I just imagine her with him.

milfwife
milfwife
1,406 Followers