Our Vacation in the Poconos Ch. 01

Story Info
A short vacation can be fun.
2.1k words
3.82
23.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This weekend was going to be a quiet weekend, just me and Lisa. We are finally taking a mini three day vacation up in the Poconos.

I had been planning this for awhile and it was a surprise for Lisa for her birthday.

We left our daughter Jessie in charge of everything and told her not to bother us.

Lisa packed everything we needed the night before and we got an early start in the morning. It took us a few hours to get to the resort as we took the scenic route.

When we arrived, we checked in and were taken to our villa. We had almost a whole day to enjoy ourselves.

The villa had two bedrooms with mirrored ceilings, a sauna, a hot tub, a small swimming pool and a log burning fireplace.

We unpacked and decided to take a walk around the resort.

The weather was beautiful, in the upper 80's with a light breeze. We met some guests along the way and exchanged hellos.

We strolled along the lake and watched guests in their paddle boats enjoying themselves.

After a couple of hours, we headed back to our villa to get ready for dinner.

Dressing for dinner was casual and Lisa wore her tight fitting jeans and a white blouse, both of which accentuated her assets.

We headed to the dining hall and sat with two other couples. Both couples were around our age and even from our general area.

One couple, Tom and Rita lived closer to us as the other couple, Robert and Tina lived a distance from us.

We had a pleasant dinner and we all decided to hit the lounge for some drinks.

Lisa and I stayed about an hour and then excused ourselves from the group.

As we walked back to our villa, the stars lit up the sky and was just a gorgeous sight.

When we got back to the villa, the first thing I did was kiss my lovely wife and told her I loved her.

It was getting late and Lisa said she was going to take a shower. As she was undressing, she asked if I was going to join her. Without hesitating, I smiled and removed my clothes.

Soon, the both of us were in the shower and making out as the water cascaded down our bodies.

Lisa, never ceasing to amaze me, gave me a blow job that had me cumming a ton.

After our shower, we headed to the small pool. The water was nice and warm and we just relaxed and talked.

I said to my lovely wife, "For all that we have done and gone through, you are the love of my life and always will be. HAPPY Birthday!"

Lisa looked at me and said, "I could never love you more. You have put up with my excessive sexual appetite. You let me live out my fantasies and stood by me every step of the way. What more can a woman ask for. I love you and only you."

That night, my wife and I had the best sex we ever had.

All through the night, we made love and eventually fell asleep with my cock in her cunt and our arms wrapped around each other.

It was 8:00 a.m. when we finally woke up. Before we even got out of bed, we made love twice.

After showering, we headed off to get some breakfast.

We met Tom and Rita from yesterday and sat with them. We found out that Robert and Tina left the resort earlier.

The four of us had a pleasant breakfast and decided to meet for lunch and take in some sights.

However, the guy's wife kept staring at Lisa as we ate. Then it happened. Rita said, "Lisa, I know you. You are a porn queen. We have seen your movies. You were terrific in them."

Lisa looked at me and said, "Yes, that was a long time ago. I am not into that anymore."

With that, Lisa excused herself and we got up and left, leaving Tom and Rita sitting there with their mouths open.

On the way back to our villa, Lisa didn't say anything, but I told her how much I loved her.

She apolgzed for her action but said she was tired of being recognized only for her sex movies. I told her not to get upset but we knew it was going to happen every now and then.

By the time we got back to the villa, Lisa was smiling again and said she wanted to take a dip in our small pool.

As soon as we got inside, our clothes came off and into the warm pool water we went.

Lisa's tits were gorgeous as they floated in front of me. I grabbed my wife and pulled her to me as we started kissing.

I lifted her up a bit and soon my hard cock found her slit and eased itself deep into her cunt.

Lisa started riding my cock as we were kissing and feeling each other up.

It didn't take long before I shot my cum into her lovely cunt. We stayed in an embrace for quite awhile and it felt good having my wife all over me.

Eventually we got out and dried off and headed right to the bed for continued lovemaking.

It was now time to get ready for dinner. We got dressed and headed to the dining hall.

When we arrived we saw the couple from breakfast. Lisa went over to them and apolgized to them for her outburst this morning. They were gracious enough to let the incident slide and said they understood and even apologized for mentioning it.

The four of us had a nice dinner and conversation and the subject of porno movies never came up.

After dinner the four of us walked around the resort and enjoyed the warm night air.

Then Lisa said, "You know, I am really sorry that I blew up at you guys yesterday. I really am. I don't know why I did it. Porno has been good to me and I am proud of the work I did. Who knows, I may go back to it."

I explained to them that because of Lisa's success, we were able to open up the Double C Resort.

Rita asked about the resort and Lisa told them that it was a nudist resort where people could enjoy themselves in all of their activities.

Tom's eyes lit up and he said that they were nudists too. He said they would like to hear more about the resort.

As Lisa was telling them about our resort, I kind of eyed them up, picturing them nude.

I figured that Tom must have been at least 6' and about 185. He had light brown hair and brown eyes. He appeared fit and trim and probably worked out.

Looking at Rita, I figured she had to be around 5'9" and around 125. She had black, shoulder length curly hair, blue eyes, a firm ass and maybe 36 c tits. It was obvious she worked out.

It was getting late and Tom and Rita were going to go back to their villa when Lisa said, "Would you like to join us in our villa for a night cap?"

Rita and Tom said that would be great and we walked a short distance to our villa.

When we got in, Rita stood in amazement that we had a pool.

Lisa asked them if they wanted to go in. Tom said sure but they had no suits.

Lisa laughed and said they didn't need one as we were all nudists.

As I got some wine, Tom and Rita slipped off their clothes and put them on the chair.

It was then that I saw Rita's pussy was smooth as was Tom's cock and balls.

Lisa slipped off her clothes and the three of them went into the pool.

I brought over the glasses of wine and then I undressed and joined them.

We all relaxed and enjoyed the wine. Without realizing it, we finished off almost two bottles of wine in a short period of time.

I lit the wood burning fireplace for atmosphere and all of us were in a good mood.

Rita moved closer to Lisa and both women's naked bodies were touching each other. Tom and I just watched.

Rita turned to Lisa and moved her hand behind Lisa's head and pulled it towards her. Then Rita kissed Lisa on the mouth. Lisa hesitated for a split second then returned her kiss.

Soon both women were in an embrace, their tits pressed against each other's.

Tom and I looked at one another and smiled. Then I told Tom, "I think you will get lucky with Lisa tonight as long as I get Rita."

Tom looked at me and said, "Rita is all yours tonight."

Eventually, Lisa and Rita got out of the pool and partially dried off as Lisa ushered Rita to the bed.

Tom and I watched as our wives made love to each other. It didn't take long for them to have their orgasms.

As they rested, Tom approached Lisa on the bed. He got between her and his wife and started to feel Lisa up.

Rita and I watched as Tom and Lisa kissed and were feeling each other up.

Lisa glanced at me as she moved her mouth down to Tom's swollen cock and slipped her mouth over it.

Lisa bobbed her head up and down and was furiously sucking his cock.

Tom yelled out he was going to cum and Lisa pulled her mouth off of his cock just as he shot his cum straight up and all over his groin, cock and balls.

Lisa licked his cum up and then kissed Tom, sharing his cum with him.

Rita looked at me and I took her to our bed and laid her down. We started kissing and it didn't take long before my cock was at her slit.

She spread her opening enough to allow my cock easy access to her cunt. I slipped my cock in her and immediately started pounding her cunt as she fucked me back.

Her finger nails were clawing my back with each thrust. Her hips rising as we fucked. In seconds I told her I was going to cum.

Rita kept yelling, "cum in my cunt, cum in me. I want to feel your cum shooting in me."

I pumped harder and faster and my balls exploded and I could feel the force of my cum shooting into Rita's cunt as I collapsed on her.

Her hips continued bucking my cock even after I came. She finally collapsed after several orgasms.

That night the four of us had continued sex with each other. Tom and Rita stayed over and we continued our sex romp until noon time.

We told Tom and Rita to stay again tonight as we had something to show them. Tom said he would bring the wine.

After dinner we all went back to our villa.

I had put the tv in our bedroom and was able to connect my tablet to the tv.

As we were all naked in bed, with Lisa in the middle of Tom and Rita, Lisa was stroking Tom's cock and Rita was playing with Lisa's tits, I was able to remotely bring up one of Lisa's porno movies for us to watch.

We watched the movie as we started playing with each other. It didn't take long before Lisa was riding Tom's cock and Rita was sliding her cunt up and down on my hard shaft.

As Tom was ready to cum, Lisa rode his cock furiously. Soon, just as he was ready to cum, Lisa had a thunderous orgasm as Tom came in her. She bucked and pounded his cock as she rode him.

Rita followed and kept angling her cunt as she rode me in order to get her orgasms.

We all tried to catch our breath as we laid there, watching Lisa's movie.

Unfortunately, we had to check out that day. We invited Tom and Rita to come up to the resort for a free weekend.

We gave them all the information they needed and told them that we hoped that they would visit.

We packed and got ready to leave.

I told Lisa that I loved her and that, even though it was supposed to be our time alone, I hoped she had a good time.

She smiled and said, "John, any time we can enjoy ourselves like we did, I have a good time. I hope that you did as well."

We kissed and left the Poconos with big smiles on our faces.

Look for Chapter 2