Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 05

Story Info
A true story of a Latin couple vacationing in Greece.
5.5k words
4.38
50.5k
6
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October 2009

We walked down from the rocks and dunes to little spot at the beach.

"Honey, let's sit here for a few moments and watch the sunset" Mayo asked me.

"Sure" I told her.

We sat there for a few minutes; we watched quietly the orange sun disappeared in the blue waters of the Mediterranean.

"Did you have a good time" I asked.

"Yes, I did" she responded.

"You wanted more cock after all you had, you kept asking me to fuck you" I asked her.

"Yes, I wanted more, I do not know why, but I did" she told me.

"Three guys fucked the shit out of you, and you are telling me you are not satisfy yet" I asked her.

"I don't know, I just wanted more, I feel like I needed to keep fucking" she told me.

"Do you have that urge right now" I asked her.

"No, but I wouldn't bet on me saying no to a good fuck" she responded smiling and looking at me.

I smiled back at her and kissed her deeply and felt her pussy, she had cum on her pussy; I could feel the sticky cum around her thighs.

"Do you want it" She asked me.

"Let's go back to the hotel" I told her.

We got up and started to get dress when Mayo asked me if I knew where her panties and shorts were.

We started to look around where we were but could not find her shorts and panties.

We walked around to see if someone had tossed them away or a way to find a solution to the situation we were in. We saw a couple getting dress, picking up their towels and getting ready to leave; we walked towards them and asked them if they could help us in any way.

"I think I have some shorts here that I can spare under the circumstances" she told us.

We found out they were an American couple from Georgia on vacation. Her name is Brenda, late thirties, light white blonde hair, about 5'7" and 140lbs. She had her shorts on but was topless, showing a nice pair of tits, she was maybe 36c, her tits were smaller than Mayo's and did not hang down either, these looked firm. He was early forties, about 5'10" and 230lbs, blonde, he was a little overweight and had a beer belly.

"Thank you" Mayo told her.

We kept talking on how to return the shorts to t hem when we found out they were staying at a hotel that was about two blocks from us. We walked together towards the parking space and decided to return the shorts the following day at the beach.

We got back to our hotel room, I removed my t-shirt and lay on the bed, watching the ceiling and thinking how far my teasing had brought us. I had to recognize I liked all this sex, I liked to watch her fuck guys.

About ten minutes later, Mayo called my name from the bathroom door, she had been there all this time putting makeup on her face, she had make up like if she was going to a party. She looked beautiful, her face looked stunning, her nude body was as always, I told myself that no wonder men wanted to fuck her. I tried to get up from the bed.

"Please do not get up, just stay there as you, do not move" she told me.

"You have always fucked me, men like to fuck women but now I want to be the one to fuck you" she told me.

I tried to respond but she interrupted me an explained to me that she wanted to be in control.

"I want you to let me be in control until we leave Greece, until we go back home. Let me be in command, let me be your slut, let me be your whore." She told me.

"You got five days" I told her.

"I got six days if you count Sunday" she replied smiling back at me.

She got on top of the bed, stood with her feet on each side of my head, I could see her standing up on top of me, her pussy, her ass just a couple of feet away from my face. Mayo started to move erotically, a kind of erotic dance; she spread her ass chicks apart, showing me her asshole, her pussy lips, showing me her clit and pussy hole, then she sat on my face, she told me to lick her pussy an her ass. She spread her pussy lips and told me to lick it.

"Javier, lick my pussy, stick your tongue inside as deep as you can" she told me.

"A couple of hours ago, I was being fucked by these guys, my pussy was full of cum, remember that, I want you to clean my pussy, lick the dry cum I have around my pussy lips, my asshole, my thighs" she kept telling me.

She then bended herself and started to suck my cock, we had engaged in a 69 now.

I was literally sucking and licking her pussy and ass while she sucked my cock. I licked and kissed her ass chicks while sticking fingers inside her asshole and pussy. Mayo then pulled my legs up, spreading them wide, she started to lick and suck my ball and then she went down to my asshole. She had never sucked my asshole before, and only a few times she had licked and sucked my balls like she was doing it now. She spread my ass chicks and stocked her tongue deep inside my asshole; then I felt one of her fingers pushing its way in. I relaxed my ass muscles and accepted the aggression of her fingers. I kept fucking her pussy and asshole with my tongue until she dismounted my face and moved herself to my cock. She faced my feet, her back towards me; I saw her sliding herself down, her pussy met my cock, I could see my cock disappearing inside her pussy.

"Do you like watching a cock in my pussy" she asked me.

"Yes" I said.

"Yes what" she asked me.

"I like to watch a cock go inside your pussy" I told her.

She leaned forward so I could have a better view of my cock going in and out of her pussy.

"Stick that cock in my ass now, just like you did with the beach guy cock" she told me.

I just did as I was told; I remembered when I did that, I did love seeing her ass being fucked by that guy.

She then stood, turned herself around and sat on my cock, she was facing me and smiling at me.

Mayo had a gift with her pussy, she could tighten her pussy muscle and make a fuck become the greatest fuck, she was doing that, I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my cock and then relaxing them, she kept doing this.

"Do you like it" she asked me.

"Yes, you know I do" I told her.

"Do you like men to fuck me as they have" she asked me.

"Yes, you know I do" I told her.

"I am going to be a whore now, a complete slut" she told me.

As soon as she finished saying that I started to shoot my load in her pussy, she was sitting on my cock facing me, tighten her pussy muscles, squeezing my cock inside of her. She then sat on my chest, a few inches from my face.

"Look at my fucked pussy" she told me as she spread her pussy lips.

I could see her pink pussy liking cum, some of my cum was starting to drip from her pussy. She moved herself around and we engaged again in another 69 position. She moved forward her hips forward and told me "Lick my pussy, lick it clean just like you did a few minutes ago" she told me. I felt her tongue licking and playing with cock and balls while I sucked and licked her pussy.

I could feel my cum in my mouth, I was sucking my cum out off her pussy. She sat on my face and rubbed her pussy on my face while I had my tongue in her pussy.

"Lick it honey, suck every drop of cum you can find in my pussy" she told me.

We lay there a few minutes, hugging and kissing each other.

"I am hungry, want to get something to eat" she asked me.

"Yes, it is getting late" I told her.

We took a quick shower together and got dressed; she retouched her makeup, put on a beautiful white dress and we were ready.

"Bra and panties" I asked her.

"Not while in Greece" she replied while walking towards the room door.

We walked to the elevator, there was a couple in it, we smiled and they smiled back; we heard them speaking Spanish, something Mayo could not resist and started a conversation with them.

We went to the bar together for a dink before dinner, we found out they were from Argentina, they live there and where in Greece in a business trip, he was involved in the family restaurant business and was looking at the possibilities of opening a new restaurant in Greece, either in Athens, Mikonos or Rhodes.

They arrived in Greece the week before.

Raquel was in her early thirties, found out later she was 32, brunette, long hair, brown eyes, she was about 5'5 or 5'6 and 110lbs. Mario was older, about 41 or 42, about 5'8" and 185 lbs.

After dinner we sat by the swimming pool for a night caps, we stayed there until about 11:30AM. Mario wanted to go to bed, he had an 8:00 am meeting and had to wake early. Raquel was complaining about the trip and that all she did was stay at hotels while Mario went out for business trips and t hat she did not wanted to take another tour. We all said good night and went to our rooms. We were so tiered than neither one of remember how fast we were asleep.

We got up next morning around 8:30AM, Mayo as always did her routine, showered, shaved her legs, ass and pussy, we both dressed with shorts and a t-shirt, nothing underneath and went down to grab something to eat. When we got there we found Raquel sitting on a table getting ready to leave, she had already have her breakfast but anyways after we said hi to her Mayo asked if she wanted to join us at our table, she did.

While we were having breakfast, Raquel excused herself to go to the bathroom. Raquel was wearing a blouse and like a small silk scarf over her bathing suit. Mayo noticed that I was looking at her ass while she walked away.

"Javier, would you like to fuck her" she asked me.

"Sure, of course I would, what do you mean" I asked.

"Look, she is lonely here, Mario is always out in business meetings while she complains about being all alone every day in hotels. Let me handle this, it is easier from a woman to another woman" Mayo expressed to me.

We finished our breakfast and agreed to expend sometime by the pool with Raquel before we head out to the beach.

"Javier, let's go to our room and put on our bathing suits" Mayo told me.

She invited Raquel to come with us to our room; she did not have to wait thee for us.

The three of us got to our room, Mayo got a pair towels for us; she removed her t-shits exposing her tits to Raquel and me. I saw Raquel face and recognize she was little embarrassed, she wasn't expecting that. Mayo kept looking for the bathing suits and then removed her shorts, Mayo was now completely nude talking to her and getting things ready. I went into the bathroom and undress when Mayo called me and told me that she found my bathing suit, I walked out the bathroom with a semi had on.

"Here honey, it seems we'll be getting some tan lines today" Mayo winked and smiled at me while she handed out my bathing suit.

I put on my suit while Mayo put on her top, when she was starting to put on her bottom part she asked me.

"Javier, please check that I have no small hair around my ass" she told me as he was on the bed on her hands and knees showing me her ass and pussy.

I saw Raquel's face and she blushed. I took a closer look and touched Mayo's ass and told her it was ok. Mayo grabbed her tiny bikini and put it on. We all walked out to the swimming pool area.

We got a table and an umbrella, long extension chairs, ordered some drinks and stated to relax. The pool was great, there were five 5 other couples around the pool area, two of the women were topless.

Mayo did not hesitate and removed her top an exposed her pair of beautiful breasts. Mayo asked Raquel to do the same but she said she did not felt comfortable doing that.

I lay on the long chair and relaxed while I heard some of the chatting my wife and Raquel were having for a while; then stop paying attention to them. I swam for a little bit and got out and ordered more drinks, both girls were drinking screw drivers like if it was water.

Mayo went in the water with Raquel, they stayed there for about twenty minutes before I saw both of them coming out of the water. Raquel was now topless showing her breasts. Mayo and Raquel were walking back with smiles on their faces.

"Javier, look at those mangos" Mayo told me.

I smiled and complemented her breasts, they looked beautiful and told Raquel that she should let others see them, nothing to be ashamed of. She had light small brown areolas and small nipples that made her breast looked bigger than they really were.

"I was topless once with Mario in a beach close to Buenos Aires, but we did not know anyone there." Raquel told me.

"It is ok, you do not know anyone here either, so you don't have to worry about having anyone you know see those marvelous mangos you have there" I told her.

"Raquel, what size are they" I asked her.

"34c and natural" Raquel told me smiling.

Mayo told me that they had been talking about the nude beach.

"Raquel is curious about the nude beach, I told her that no one she knows would be able to see her nude there and that Mario doesn't have to know if she decides to go there with us" Mayo said.

"You won't tell him, right Javier" Mayo asked me.

"Of course I won't, it does not concerns me" I told both of them.

"Javier, we are going to go up to our room, Raquel is a little hairy down there; she wants to take care of it" my wife told me while they covered themselves.

"Give us a fifteen minutes start" Mayo whispered at my ear.

"See you in a few minutes honey, bye" Mayo told me while giving me a kiss.

I arrived at our room fifteen minutes later as agreed. I opened the door and saw Raquel nude on her back, with her legs wide open while Mayo shaved her pussy. Raquel tried to cover herself with the bed her hands.

"Don't be silly; is Javier, he doesn't mind doing this" Mayo told Raquel.

"Yes, but I am not used to do this, and with a man watching it is even worst" Raquel told Mayo.

Mayo started to tell her that she had to stop being shy, that we did not care what she did or how she did things, to stop worrying about Mario knowing what she and us were doing, Mayo told her to relax and do as she please for once in her life. Mayo grabbed her hand and removed it from her pussy.

"She doesn't want to be completely shaved, I told her I will leave a sexy 3" or 4" thin line of pubic hair on top, I also need to remove hair from her ass" Mayo told me.

I was watching Raquel pussy and asshole spread in front of my eyes, she kept her eyes closed in shame. Her pussy was small, her tight brown asshole was closed tight; she had some black hair around her asshole.

"Javier, I think on top looks ok to me, please help me out shaving around he pussy lips and asshole" Mayo told me while she stood up and moved away from between her legs.

I grabbed some oil and spread it around her pussy and ass; I touched her clit a few times while I spread the oil on her. I got the razor and stated to shave her pussy lips first.

"Relax Raquel, I am not going to cut you" I told her.

"Please be careful" Raquel responded.

Mayo watched beside me, she smiled at me while I kept shaving her pussy, I liked to touch with my fingers her clit, I squeezed it a few times while setting is aside from the razor. After I finished shaving her pussy lips we saw Raquel pussy really wet, I touched her hole and realized she have had an orgasm while I shaved her. I smiled at Mayo and let her know that Raquel have had an orgasm.

"Raquel, please lift your legs, place you knees on your chest, we need to have a better access of your ass." Mayo told her.

"What about if I lay on my stomach?" she asked us.

"Ok" I said.

She turned herself around and lay on her stomach.

She had a beautiful small ass, her ass chicks were small and firm like a rock; I took a step back and saw how nicely her body was shaped.

I got some more oil and rubbed her ass with it. I could feel her asshole tighten when my fingers ran over it.

"Mayo, spread her ass chicks so I can have access to hair asshole." I told Mayo.

Mayo spread her ass chicks exposing her little brown asshole, I almost bended over and licked, Mayo could see it on my face. Raquel did not have much hair around her ass, it took me about three or four minutes to have it shaved smooth, but she did not k now this. After I had finished I asked Mayo to remove her hands from her ass.

"Raquel, please spread your ass chicks, I need to finish shaving you ass" I told her.

She grabbed both of her hands and held open her ass chicks for me. I kept shaving her for about two more minutes, but I had a hard on that was going to explode.

"There; finished it, let me see if I missed out something." I told Raquel.

I stated to caress, to feel, her pussy and asshole with my fingers, I went around her clit, rubbing it between my fingers while my other hand felt her asshole, circled around her brown little tight hole.

I stood up from between her legs, Raquel had her eyes closed, I took off my shorts and was ready to fuck her but Mayo showed me the bathroom door with her finger.

I went towards the bathroom door but did not go inside it, I turned around and saw Mayo touching Raquel's pussy, sliding he fingers in and out of her pussy while Raquel moaned. Mayo looked at me and asked me to come back to where I was and watch them.

I saw Mayo's middle finger in her pussy, sliding it in and out of her pussy slowly while Raquel kept moaning.

"Raquel, you like this" Mayo asked her.

"Yes, please keep doing it" she told Mayo.

I saw Mayo go down on Raquel and started to lick her pussy, it was the first time for Mayo with a woman. Raquel spread her legs wide open while pushing with both hands Mayo's face between her legs. I garbed Mayo and tuned her around; I placed her on top of Raquel so they could do a 69 for me while I watched them.

I was watching live my first woman on woman experience, it was really erotic to see Raquel licking Mayo's pussy and asshole, I stock my finger in her ass and pussy a few times while I watched Raquel licking and sucking. I moved over to Mayo's end and watched Mayo licking and sucking Raquel pussy and ass. I decided to join Mayo and stated to lick Raquel tight little ass while she licked Raquel pussy. We licked together and kissed each other while we were having the best sex I had ever had.

Mayo lay on her back beside Raquel, she kissing her and played with her tits and pussy.

"Honey, I want you fuck Raquel" she told me.

"Mayo, Mario has been the only man that has fucked me, I am not sure about this" Raquel told Mayo.

"While we were in the swimming pool, you told me you have sex with women and would like to do it with other women" Mayo told her.

"I get together with a friend of mine often" she told Mayo while enjoying her finger in her pussy.

"Do you enjoy men or women more" Mayo asked Raquel.

"I told you, Mario has been the only man in my life, I have never cheated on him" Raquel responded.

"If he was a good fuck, you wouldn't be fucking your girl friend, which is the same; cheating with a man o cheating with a woman is cheating" Mayo told her.

"He is the only man I have had, but he does not satisfy me much" Raquel said.

Then she explained that Mario was a guy that loved to receive oral sex, which made her sex life awful because she did not get to have orgasms in every sexual relation she had with him.

"Look, I want to enjoy what we are doing now, we started something and I want to finish it, what happens in this room today stays with us, Mario will never know." Mayo told her.

Without letting her respond, Mayo stated to kiss her deeply; I could see her tongue going in Raquel's mouth. Mayo lifted her right leg up while I went down on her and stated to lick her pussy.

I felt Mayo hand, grabbing my hair and pooling me up to their face, the three of us started to kiss together, our tongues touching each other.

"Fucker her NOW" Mayo whispered in my ear.

Mayo had one of her legs up while she kissed her

I grabbed my cock and guided it towards the entrance of Raquel pussy, she was going to say something but Mayo placed her mouth over hers and went back to kiss her deeply.

12