Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved closer and watched her getting fucked; she saw me and smiled at me. "I love you" she said while she fucked these guys. I could not understand what were they saying, but the guy doing her ass, lifted her in the air; Mayo placed her arms and legs around the guy she was sucking, the guy held her up by holding her ass chicks. He tried to hold her with one hand and put his cock in her pussy but he was having a hard time doing so. I walked closer to see her get penetrated and without thinking I grabed his cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy, he let her slide down a little to get full penetration. The guy behind her got closer and started to push his cock into my wife ass. Mayo was being fucked in her ass and pussy while standing up these two guys held her up between their bodies.

They started to moan and fuck her harder; I knew Mayo was having more orgasms. The guy fucking her ass moved himself to a picnic table beside them where he sat on top, the other guy moved her to the table, spread her legs wide apart and started to fuck her holes while she sucked the guy that was fucking her ass. My wife was bend over a picnic table, her legs spread wide open, getting fucked in the ass while she sucked a guy sitting on top of the table.

I think my wife had one o two more orgasm before the guys cum inside her ass and mouth. Both of them smiled at me while they walked away. I saw Mayo relaxing, her eyes where close, she had half of her torso on top of the table, her breast were on the surface of the table, her legs on the ground, there were spread wide open, the same way they were when she was being fucked. I walked closer and saw her fucked pussy and ass while cum dripped out of her ass. While I watched her holes I wondered if she would ever be able to have a tight pussy and a tight ass again. I let her relax for a couple of minutes in that position until I realized that she was sleeping.

I woke her up about and told her it was time to go back to the hotel.

"How long was I sleeping" she asked me while getting dressed.

"About fifteen minutes" I told her while we walked away from there.

12