Our Very Own Slave Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Scott said, "Alex is clean. Now do me," and Susan then licked Scott's balls and cock and while she was doing that, Scott put a finger into Susan's pussy, which was wet. Apparently, the slut slave was enjoying our lovemaking and the process of cleaning us up with her tongue. "Put a finger here too, Alex," Scott motioned to me as we both put one finger each into Susan's pussy and fucked her. Susan moaned but Scott spanked her, "You're not allowed to enjoy this, you slut!"

Then Scott shoved Susan roughly, "Go on all fours, you bitch," and Susan did so. There was a hint of a smile on her face. She seemed to enjoy this kind of sex, following every command from Scott. At the same time, I was getting aroused seeing how dominant Scott was and how he was dehumanizing his own whore, even without my prodding.

Scott reached for something from the side table. He handed me a pink dildo, while he himself held a black glass one. I had not seen any of these before and wondered where he got them, but I was too aroused to care. Scott squirted lube on the tips of the dildoes. "Alex, let's fuck our slut slave. You fuck her pussy and I'll fuck her butthole," Scott said, as he proceeded to put in the black dildo into Susan's butthole. Susan gasped and had a look of ecstasy. "Uuuuuhhh," she moaned. I then turned on the dildo to vibrate and put it into Susan's wet pussy. "Aaaaaaahhhh," she cried out. We fucked her like this for about five minutes. Then I took out the dildo from her pussy and asked her to lick it. There was something satisfying with debasing Scott's slut. Scott stopped his own action at her butt and moved forward, taking out my dildo and ramming his cock into Susan's wet, open mouth. She gagged, and she buckled as she came, falling into a heap on the bed.

Scott got hard and aroused again, but he did not want to touch the slut slave. He wanted me. He made me go on all fours on the bed to do me doggie style, one of my favorite positions. I was wet and aroused as he thrust into me rhythmically. He called Susan, now over her own orgasm, to come underneath me to lick my clit. It was mind blowing for my pussy to get so much simultaneous attention and it made me even more aroused as my boyfriend and his slut stimulated me together.

Susan licked and sucked my clit; it was very engorged. She also licked Scott's balls and shaft as it went in and out of my pussy. It was a very sexy sensation. She sucked my tits, went to my clit and went to Scott's cock and balls, doing that over and over. I thought I would lose my mind. Everything was so wet and slippery there and when we couldn't take it any longer, Scott and I cried out during our orgasms together. He continued to thrust into me, slower but still rhythmically, feeling my pussy's spasms in the heat of my orgasm. We lay together and hugged, while Susan was left alone on the other side of the bed, but she seemed to be satisfied participating and watching.

We rested for awhile. I was so overcome with passion and intoxicated by the power that we-and I-had over Scott and his whore, so I took him into my mouth and give him another blow job. I made him relax and lie down, kneeling towards his crotch, with my butt and pussy visible to him. This position always aroused him. I got into the rhythm of the blowjob, pulling his ass up so I could also lick and suck his sensitive perineum, bringing Scott to the finish, letting him cum into my mouth, swallowing his jism. Then he pulled me up and kissed me, tasting his own fluids in my mouth. He looked at me intently again as he hugged me, "I love you Alex. This was so fun. Thank you for being you. A lovely, beautiful, intelligent, sexy and very kinky woman."

SCOTT

It was an evening of my wildest dreams; S&M sex with Susan, who was now Alex's and my sex slave, and tender, loving sex with my girlfriend Alex. We sent Susan home that night and in her own way, she seemed to like the sex and indicated that she wanted to see me again the following week. After Susan left, Alex and I made more love that lasted in the wee hours of the morning, and surprisingly, she let me do some mild S&M. Oh how I missed her! In this weird twist of fate, I had my fuck buddy back and I didn't even have to hide it from my girlfriend. And my girlfriend was back, seemed to understand my need for weekly sex, and I loved her more for it. What more could I ask for? In addition, she seemed to get a kick out of tormenting our slave and directing me on how to do it. It made me see her more like a dominatrix puppeteer! That was so sexy.

ALEX

I had some kind of sexual awakening, enjoying the thought of Scott tormenting his whore. After the whore left, Scott and I made love again. It was tender at first but in the middle of the night, I let go of all my inhibitions and told Scott that he could tie me up.

"Are you sure, baby? I love you and you know that I don't want to do anything that you don't want to do or are not ready for," he said. "No, baby, I think I'm ready. Show me. Teach me. Love me," I said to him intently, with full trust.

So that evening, he made tender, slow love to me, to make sure I was ready and relaxed. He kissed my neck, shoulder, armpits, breasts, ribs, abdomen, mound, thighs and calves. He licked me from ankle, calves, knees, inner thighs, ending with my mound, giving my pussy slow, tender loving care. He ate me gently, licking, painting me wet with his tongue, holding my clit in his mouth while gently sucking it. And when I was so wet and when I begged him to enter me, he then slowly got out two pairs of black silk cloths, and tied me spread eagled to the bed, kissing me tenderly as he gently did it, stroking my body, loving me.

And finally, when I was all tied up, legs splayed and arms spread out, open and waiting, he sat in between my spread legs and looked at my eyes and my whole body lovingly. He caressed me all over, worshipping my body. I did not feel demeaned at all. I felt like I was giving myself fully, in total surrender, to a man I loved. He had sex with the slut, but he made love to me.

He never lost the connection with my eyes as he moved to go on top of me, supporting his weight on his elbows, making sure he wasn't hurting me. He kissed me softly, then with tongue. His massive erection was against my engorged pussy and he was rubbing my lips up and down with his beautiful cock. I REALLY wanted him inside me; I was so wet and ready. "Scott, darling, take me. Make love to me," I begged with crazed frenzy.

Scott continued to rub the outside of my pussy lips with his shaft. He teased me that way for a few minutes until he himself couldn't take it anymore, and he slowly entered me. He thrusted, gently at first, slowly getting faster and faster. "Oh, baby, you're so beautiful," as he held my face, "and I love you." I was wet and ready to come, not only because of the difference in sensations but also the fact that I was giving myself so fully and in total abandon to Scott. Scott thrust faster and we both came together.

"Uhhhhhhh," we cried out. Our bodies were slick with sweat. He gently untied my legs first, then my wrist, and later, he entered me again. He was still semi hard and started thrusting once more, while I enveloped him with my legs and my arms. I never thought S&M sex could be this beautiful.

I spent the next two days with Scott but soon, I had to go back. Work beckoned.

On Friday night, I called him. "Darling, here's your brief on tomorrow's tryst with Susan," and I started to give him instructions on how to torment our sex slave the following day, while at the same time touching myself. I found myself getting wet again.

And every Friday, that became the routine. Scott got his instructions from me on what to do with Susan, and on Sunday nights, he reported back, and we both got turned on and engaged on online sex.

And that's how I turned my boyfriend's slut into our sex slave. I thought I would just punish Scott and break up with him, but in the end, I enjoyed the experience and felt a sense of connection with him, even if we were apart.