Our Visit to a Mall

Story Info
Couple has fun buying a dress.
1.3k words
3.86
115.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Vanessa. I was born in December 1975 and now have a 34A–24–35, 95 pound, 5 foot 1 inch figure with blond(ish) hair. In 1998 I quit my extremely boring existence in a little town in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a middle-aged man in the East Midlands of England. Apart from a little bit of hair that grows on my legs, I have no body hair below my neck. It's all been removed with electrolysis. My small(ish), pert breasts have small aureoles and large nipples. When they're hard Jon says they look like chapel hat pegs. I have a nice firm, flat stomach with a pubic bone that does stick out a bit. In my pussy lips I have 2 little gold rings that Jon put in me. My clit is very prominent and is usually sticking out between my lips. It's about an inch long with a little round head. Jon sometimes calls it my little dick. I don't own any bras, knickers, trousers, leggings or shorts; and 90% of my skirts and dresses can be described as mini or micro. I used to be a very shy girl, but I've now gone completely the other way, and get a great thrill from letting other people see my body.

* * * * *

Jon kept his promise and took me to the big shopping centre just outside Sheffield. As it was another cold day, Jon let me wear my coat, but nothing else other than a pair of high-heeled shoes. We wandered round lots of shops, not just looking for a dress, but looking at things for Jon. The house, and for me. I tried a couple of dresses on in different shops, but I didn't have any opportunities for any fun. The nearest I got to that was when it only took me seconds to take my coat off, put the dress on and get back out to show Jon. The girl at the entrance to the changing cubicles gave me a funny look and said, "that was quick."

"It doesn't take long when you're only wearing a coat" I replied, but she didn't say anything else. The look on her face told me that she wasn't sure whether to believe me or not.

Down by the food hall we found an area that looked a bit like an indoor market. As we were walking past a shop that sold materials, Jon suddenly dragged me in and told me to look for some thin flesh coloured material. I eventually found some, and then Jon told me to get enough for me to make a bikini for myself. That doesn't take much so I only got 1 meter of it. Going up the escalator Jon whispered that there was a man behind me that looked like he needed cheering-up, and he told me to turn round and open my coat and give him a quick flash. I did, but hadn't bargained on the 2 youths behind him. One of them got just as good a look at my body as the then happy man. I pulled my coat sides together and turned round hearing one youth say to the other "did you see that? that bird just flashed her tits and cunt at me." I didn't hear what the other one said as we were by then walking off the top of the escalator. I did catch a glimpse of the unhappy man though, he had a big grin on his face. I was glad that Jon told me to do that, I got a bit of a thrill from it.

It was late afternoon before we found a shop that sold dresses like the cheesecloth one that had got acid on it. In the same baggy style that Jon wanted, they had cheesecloth and cotton ones, and ones that nearly came down to my knees and ones that were so short that they were really just long tops. Some of them never even covered my ass.

Jon selected 4 from the racks and sent me to try them on. I had to come out of the cubicle to show him each one and the 2 youngish sales women watched my every move. When I came out wearing one that didn't cover my ass (or pussy) and Jon told me to give him a 'twirl', the 2 women got a real good view of my pussy and ass. They were talking to each other as well as looking, and when I was changing into the next dress one of them came over and asked if everything was all right. I hadn't closed the curtain and I was naked when she turned the corner and saw me. She looked at me, then Jon, then back to me. Jon said that we were looking for a dress that was very baggy, and when I bent over, the top would hang down giving anyone in front a good view of my breasts, and anyone behind a good view of my bottom.

The sales woman said that they had lots like that, and that I should come out into the main shop area and try then on near the racks. There was no one else in the shop, the other sales woman wouldn't mind, and it would save time as they were about to close she said. As she was telling me this I looked out and saw the other sales woman locking the door. The 4 of us were alone, and I was being invited to walk around the shop naked. That didn't worry me, quite the reverse, it made me get a little excited. I knew that Jon wouldn't mind, and I guess that the 2 sales women liked the idea, maybe they were lesbians. It wasn't long before Jon and the 2 sales women were all picking dresses off the racks and telling me to try them on. It ended up as a little fashion show with me as the only model. The women gave me some pairs of shoes to try on with the different dresses. I think that they just wanted me to bend over in front of them. This was okay with me, I didn't fancy either of them (one was fat and ugly), but I knew that Jon would look after me.

I made a big deal of flashing my wet pussy to them and Jon as I bent over to fasten the shoes. It was fun, and I was getting lots of attention. In the end Jon stopped everything by say that he had decided which one we would buy. It was a thin cotton one that hardly touched my body apart from my shoulder and breasts. As I bent forwards it rode up my backside and hung way down in front of me. I could look down my front and see all my bare body, right past my pussy. Jon told me to take it off again, and get dressed. The 2 women looked a little surprised when I put just a coat on. As Jon paid for the dress one of the women told us that we were welcome back anytime, with a big emphasis on the anytime. She said that they were proud of their 'individual attention'. I don't think that I shall worry too much if we don't go back.

That night Jon took me for a drink at a pub somewhere out in the country. I wore my burgundy jacket with matching short skirt. The place was crowded, and we only just managed to get a seat. Just before we left, Jon told me that because of the way I was sat, my jacket was bunched up a bit, and that he had been looking at my right breast for most of the evening. He said that if he could see it, then anyone walking passed would have been able to see it as well. I'd noticed one or two men walking passed and looking at me, but I'd assumed that it was my short skirt.