Our Visitor

Story Info
A visit at a South African beach house ends unexpectedly.
1.7k words
4.11
30.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had rented a lovely old beach house, with lots of space for entertaining, a huge pool and about six bedrooms. With all this space available we decided to catch up on our entertaining and had invited several sets of friends to come and stay.

The only one to accept had been a french friend, in her late sixties, a generously proportioned lady who had recently become separated. We all sat on the stoep finishing off our braai and the second bottle of rather nice shiraz when my partner announced that she was tired and would we excuse her if she had an early night. Her parting words were simply, "Don't drink too much." She bid us goodnight and left.

This left Patricia and I alone with half a bottle of shiraz to enjoy, not to mention the rather splendid view of her unfettered breasts, whose nipples brushed tantalisingly against the sheer material of her little strappy dress. The conversation turned from this to that when she asked me if the pool was warm. I told her it was and that she was welcome to try it.

"But I 'aven't brought ma costume."

"The pool is very private, it is dark and you are french," I replied.

"Ah, costume pas necessaire, je crois." The wine was taking hold, the evening was hot and sultry and the water looked inviting.

"Ah, the engleesh skinny dipping? But I am not doing a show for you, so only if you come too," giving me a sideways glance over her square framed spectacles. With that, I stood up and took off my shirt, calling her bluff, or so I thought. She slid out of her chair, turned away from me, wriggled her hands under her dress and produced a scrap of cloth that was probably her underwear. Then she stood tall, slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

Looking over her shoulder at me, she said, "The last one in is a cici." And walked slowly towards the pool. Now I was in trouble. I never really expected her to do it, but there was no going back now as her naked form made for the water. I quickly shed my clothes and slid into the tepid water opposite her. It was delightfully cooling and we swam around for a short while.

"I do believe you are looking at my boobies a lot."

Trying to sound like a man of the world, "Well they are rather obvious."

"Which is more zan we can say for your cock!"

The conversation was taking a rather risqué turn so I decided to play the remark down, "It's not that big, I agree, but you are looking at it through rather a lot of water."

With that she swam up beside me, reached down between my legs and said, "Exactly as I thought, it's not so big to the touch either. Is it enough to fill a girl who as 'ad three kids, hein?" She smiled and then turned on her back and swam away, frog style, giving me a lovely view of her well maintained garden.

Now I am getting uncomfortable. She swam back, reached down and started to fondle my balls. I cannot deny the experience was delightful and my dormant cock started to stir.

"Aha, zer is life in ze old dog after all."

"Really this is getting out of hand," fell out of my mouth. "You must be ze most naïve man on ze planet." She stroked my cock while fondling my balls with the other hand.

"As we say in France, the man with a firm baguette is not thinking of the weather! You are so naïve, why do you sink I was invited 'ere? Why did she go early? Why is my petit jardin so tidy? I am separated and do not keep my garden so tidy just in case zer is a visitor, non I only mow ze lawn when I expect a visitor! Why are we naked 'ere in your pool? For a swim? Non! Wake up! I am told you like to make lots of fucking and I 'ave been told to 'elp myself."

I nearly drowned, unable to believe my ears. It was so obvious now. The comment about not drinking too much was not a caution against a hangover it was, as they say, to avoid disappointing Patricia. I knew I had been, shall we say, the more active parter in the bedroom and she knew I fancied large bosoms, but enlisting outside help was something I didn't ever imagine.

"What did you expect? Me to say, You want to fuck? Can you imagine how awkward that would be if you say no? Eh? Mantenant, how is zis little baguette doing?" Sensing a swelling she allowed herself to float on her back then hooked her ankles around my neck. As she pulled her garden towards my face, with a mischievous grin she came out with, "So....what is ze weather going to be like tomorrow? Or are you sinking of other sings? Now let us be grown ups now. I am naked in the pool with you and you 'ave a stiffy. Are we going to jouer ou pas?"

I was unable to reply before my face was filled with her lady bits.

"Vas y, lick me! Your cock says you want to. I do love your english words. We french have such soft words for it, chat, foufoune, minou, but you are so much more direct: cunt. C'est bon çe mot, lick my cunt!"

Seconds later her foufoune impaled itself on my mouth, those generous thighs squeezing my ears. I set to work. She was more than a little willing and rubbed herself against my tongue while managing to keep the rest of her body afloat.

"Ah oui, comme ça, encore, plus fort!" I found her clit with my tongue and slid my forfinger into her, it certainly wasn't tight so I added another then slid my thumb over her clit and rubbed it gently. Her movements were becoming jerky, then she suddenly went stiff and gurgled something incomprehensible from just below the surface. Her grip relaxed, her legs sank to the bottom and she emerged from below the surface.

"Ah oui! My first orgasm en couple for ages. Fantastique! Now we get out before we both change to prunes and we play on my bed, no?"

We dried off and stood at the end of her king sized bed.

"OK monsieur, I am going to see just how small this little cock is when 'e as my special attention. Lie down on your belly. I am going to make petit monsieur take notice." The massage started on my back and worked down to my legs, her well oiled hands kept slipping down to my balls and squeezing gently. After I was completely relaxed, but with a throbbing cock, she turned me over. The massage continued but there was some serious attention paid to petit monsieur.

Then she poured oil over her tits, spread it round the top half of her body then slid on top of me, her oily breasts teasing me from nipples to cock.

"Do not come, my friend, it is too soon. If you need to squirt you tell Patricia and I stop for a moment. We 'ave much more fun yet before you squirt, no?" I managed to hold off for the rest of the massage then she slid down my thighs and took petit monsieur in her soft wet mouth. The sensation was exquisite, her tongue pressed the tip of my cock against the roof of her mouth and the suction was incredible.

Then came that all too familiar feeling, the sensations were overwhelming and a tingling started in my toes and ran up the inside of my thighs. I knew if it reached my balls I would come.

"Wait, wait please."

She stopped I mediately, "Ah you are a good boy, I feel your balls move up and your start your coming. I must feel your squirt inside me, I have not 'ad a squirt inside me for a long time. Attends, come over 'ere and sit on zis chair". I moved as asked and sat on the typical dining room chair with my cock slowly recovering its composure.

She stood in front of me, a magnificent example of mature womanhood, then she moved slowly forwards pressing her delightful boobs into my face and placing one leg either side of mine. She put one hand on my shoulder and took my now stiff cock in the other and started to lower herself on to it.

"Now we see what we can do with petit monsieur." She lowered her wetness slowly onto my cock and I slipped gently in to the warm, wet interior.

"Oh petit monsieur is not so petit now hein?" She let her full weight rest on my thighs and slowly rocked her hips backwards and forwards in a gentle grinding motion. The sensation was wonderful but surprisingly, not ones that would make me come. She ground her clit into my groin and started to breathe more quickly.

"Oh you make Patricia's cunt very 'appy, very 'appy indeed." Her pace quickened then she stopped with her clit pressed hard against the root of my cock and she shuddered letting out a long low animal, "Oooooooui, oui oooooooooui."

As the shuddering stopped she took some of her weight on her feet again and started to ride me at a rising trot. I knew this could not last long and the sensations built up quickly. She must have felt my cock twitch because she stood up to the point where it nearly escaped its moist haven then started the final journey down, slowly, so slowly and just before my cock was fully buried the familiar sensation overcame me and I shot my load and my cock twitched violently.

She smiled into my face, "I feel your squirts! Very strong, petit monsieur has filled me up! Three big squirts, very sexy. I feel bien comblé!" Then she stood up agonisingly slowly allowing petit monsieur to escape from her pussy along with a mixture of my cum and her love juices.

"Eh bien, now you go to your bed! I am tired and 'appy. I like to sleep alone. It's O.K to fuck but sleeping is private." I was dismissed, contented, but dismissed non the less.