Our Voyeur Trip

Story Info
A bull ride turns on an Indian wife.
5.9k words
4.27
112.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
savitafan
savitafan
28 Followers

Today was the Third and last day of our stay in Matheran. Shalini had grown bold and was pushing me to try something different and more daring. She wanted to create memories that would ignite the spark between us every time we took a memory trip down to Matheran. However, by now I was running out of ideas. Then suddenly, something struck my mind.

Yesterday, on our way back from Louisa Point we had entered a resort for a break. This resort restaurant had a Mexican bull ride on a mechanical bull made from leather. It was placed in the center of a big lounge with dining tables all around it. This is a 5 minute ride and once you sit on this bull the operator starts the machine. Now this bull starts moving just like a Mexican bull used in bull fights and tries to throw away the rider. The rider has only two rope handles to hold and try not to fall off. Initially the bull moves slowly but as time progresses the speed increases and the rider is shaken very violently and it becomes very difficult to hold yourself on its back. Most of the time, the rider falls off in less than a minute. There is soft thick leather cushioned mat all around the bull to soften your fall.

There was an operator controlling the motion of the bull all the while. I saw that he set the speed to slow when small kids were riding and although it was bucking they still managed to hold on. This bull was black and furry, with a very wide back on which a leather saddle was securely strapped. Riders had to spread their legs real wide to ride it, just like on a yak ride. This gave me a wild idea.

If Shalini wore a skirt or a saree, then she will have to pull it up very high to sit on the bull, which would leave her thighs completely exposed. Not to mention that she would get to feel the bare leather of the saddle with her bare pussy. All this in the presence of a huge crowd sitting in the dining area all around the bull, would leave her cunt dripping wet. Just imagining the vision of the crowd cheering her on as she wore a cowboy hat and a long white skirt while riding the black furry bull with the skirt bunched up really high near her thighs made my cock twitch with pleasure!

When I suggested this idea to her, she did not react as I had hoped and dismissed it asking me to think of something else. I wondered if she didn't find it exciting enough to expose just her thighs. Oh my god! Was she in the mood of something much more?

Just as I was pondering over it, she replied, "The idea is great but it's scary to do this in front of so many people. I would love to do this if we have only one or two spectators, and I want to be touched by our guinea pig."

The accidental touching by the security guard had given her a big high yesterday. Now she wanted to venture a bit further.

"Ok," I said thinking of the great sex that had followed our adventure.

We decided to have a peek in the restaurant late in the afternoon, soon after the lunch service is over when nobody is expected to be around. I put a bandage around my ankle, wore slippers and started walking with a limp. There was a plan in doing this. Upon reaching there at 2.30 pm, the watchman promptly told us that the place would be open later on in the evening. However, a persuasive smile from Shalini requesting to have a look around the hotel won him over.

In contrast to yesterday evening, the dining area was quiet and dark. There were no lights on, and the big windows were all closed with curtains drawn across them. Except for a young man cleaning the chairs, the dining area was empty when we reached the magnificent bull. A small bulb right on top of the bull shed a little light on it.

I called the boy, "Hey Tambi!" (Tambi means "little brother") He was around 20 years of age. In a casual chat he divulged that most of the staff was asleep, and that the bull operator's name was Viju. We sent Tambi to call Viju.

After a few minutes a young man in his late twenties came, rubbing his eyes. The annoyance was apparent on his face. We had screwed up his sleep. I went close to him, while Shalini in her white semi-transparent saree, low- necked and bare-backed blouse, stood near the bull, away from us. She was standing right below the small light bulb, leaning on the polished brass rails around the bull, which made her bend forward and her ass push out towards us. The shape of her lovely butt cheeks was getting nicely traced in the saree.

"Hi! Brother, I need you to do me a favor," I said. "The reason we are here and at this time is my wife, standing right there."

He looked in her direction, not disappointing me. He stared at her ass and her bare back for a good long time while I continued the conversation.

"Yesterday evening we were here and she wanted to ride the bull, but was too shy to do it in front of so many customers. So we are here now, when there is nobody here to laugh if she falls off."

Having had a good view of Shalini's ass, he turned towards me and said "I am sorry sir but I cannot do it now. It's not allowed."

"Come on pal, I know it's not allowed, but I will give you a handsome tip." Saying this, I called Shalini to us and told her that Viju was reluctant.

With Shalini standing close to us, her deep cleavage was now clearly visible through the semi-transparent saree, and the lad was looking at her boobs like a hungry fox looking the grapes. She gave her a seductive pleading look that no one could just let go.

Her persuasion worked, and he agreed. Shalini excused herself to go to the toilet as she had to take off her panties. I told Viju to keep the bull slow so that she didn't fall off. When Shalini returned, we walked towards the bull where a small stool was kept for climbing onto it. Due to the pretended wound in my leg that was seemingly keeping me from standing, I limped towards the table that would give me the best view and sat down.

As she proceeded towards the bull the operator chimed in, "Madam, this saree is quite tightly wound you won't be able to mount with it. You might fall down!" Shalini's face grew sad on hearing this but I could see the twinkle in her eye. Our plan was working!

"Oh! But I am not carrying any other dress now. What can I do now?" she said.

I replied with my rehearsed statement on hearing this. "Darling if we go back to our hotel to change the dress we will be late and this place would be full of customers by then. Why don't you take off this saree, you are already wearing a petticoat inside. Petticoat with blouse is good enough. Besides, there is no body other than us here!"

The operator's eyes grew big on hearing this as he first looked towards me with shock and disbelief and then towards Shalini. He also started nodding making a pretense to agree with me on the fact that skirt and blouse after all is a complete dress.

Shalini did not need any more encouragement. She seductively dropped the pallu from her shoulder revealing her skimpy blouse that was barely holding her breasts in. The deep cleavage of her breasts attracted me so much that I forgot what else was going on in the room. When I recovered a little bit, I saw Viju blankly staring at her breasts with his mouth slightly open.

I urged Shalini to go on telling her that we did not have too much time on our hands. She gave me a slight smile. The red lipstick looking very hot and seductive as the white shimmering saree fell away revealing her fair stomach and the belly button. With slow, seductive motions she continued unwinding the saree from around her torso. With each motion her soft breasts jiggled in the blouse and with each jiggle my cock gave me uncontrollable twitches in my trousers. Once the saree had completely come undone, Shalini neatly folded it and hung it on a chair nearby and then stepped towards the small stool kept near the bull.

She stepped on the stool and tried to climb onto the bull, but the soft mat under the stool made it shaky. She threw herself on the back of the bull with her belly on its back, her head and torso on one side of the bull, and her ass and legs dangling on the other side. Obviously, this was not going to work, as she could not pull her leg up on the other side to mount it.

"No madam, you don't mount it this way," he said.

I said, "I will push her from here while you give her a hand from the other side."

He moved to the other side. Her one hand was holding the leather rein near the bull's neck while the other was frantically searching for something to hold. So that side presented a fine view of Shalini's uncovered boobs trying to push out of her low-necked blouse. He immediately caught hold of her free hand, and now his face was very close to hers. I could only imagine how he must have feasted his eyes on her boobs. The pull and push carried on for some time, which Shalini and Viju both must have enjoyed thoroughly. Then I said, I think it would be better if you come to the other side and help her mount.

With a heavy heart he left the beautiful view and came around. Holding both of her legs, he tried to lift her right leg over the bull's back. Her ass was now just above the level of his head, and his face just few inches from her thighs. Although the petticoat was much loose than the saree, it would still not allow the legs to go that wide.

"Madam your petticoat does not allow you to lift your legs," said Viju.

"oh! Then please lift up the petticoat. Quick, my hands are aching," she said in a painful voice.

Viju was both shocked and confused, as both his hands were holding her feet.

"Wait! I will do it." This offer came from Tambi, the young man who had fetched the operator.

We hadn't been aware of his presence till now. He quickly marched to the stool and lifted her petticoat to just above her calves. Again the pushing began, with her legs slightly parted. This was no good.

I said "No this is not enough, you will have to lift it still more."

The boy quickly obliged and lifted her saree to just above her knees. Her smooth waxed thighs were now exposed, and Viju was staring at them. Viju was staring at the smooth flesh sheepishly, when Shalini suddenly shouted "Arey uthao naa! Ruk kyon gaye? (Hey! lift. Why did you stop)?"

Tambi obediently lifted her petticoat further to expose more of her full thighs. Then Shalini shrieked "No! I meant lift me, not the petticoat!"

"Oh! "Said Tambi, but he didn't bring her petticoat down. Even an inch more and her ass cheeks would be exposed. Now I sent Tambi away, as this was too much exposure for him.

Again the pushing and pulling began, and I noticed that in the thick of the action, Viju was touching his lips on the back of her milky white thighs caressing her thighs with his lips as if it was just accidental. This was too much for Shalini, and she pulled her leg over the bull. Now she was proudly sitting on the bull with her legs spread far apart, and her skirt like white petticoat bunched up around her upper thighs. Viju promptly moved towards the front and asked her whether she was comfortable. She looked happy, and her body was glistening with a thin layer of sweat that had accumulated partly due to the effort and partly due to her high body heat form the excitement.

Although her boobs were still visible, the height didn't provide a good view. Her sexy thighs were completely exposed. Raising the petticoat even an inch or two would show her crotch. Viju moved some steps towards the back of the bull, where the controls were, turning on the halogen lights which were focused on the bull from all sides. Suddenly, Shalini was flooded with light as if she was the center piece in the huge dining area. Her boobs and thighs were gleaming in the flood light. Her petticoat was bunched in front of her crotch and there was no way it would be exposed. We waited, but the bull didn't move. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"No nothing!" Viju said, and he turned the motor of the bull on. It was slow and the rocking movement was smooth. Shalini was looking all around, and enjoying the ride.

With every rocking movement Shalini had to lean forward and backwards to maintain her balance. Gradually, there was a change in her expression. She closed her eyes, and started breathing deeply. Oh my God! She looked exactly as she did when she rode me in bed! The smooth leather of the saddle against her shaved pussy was creating magic. As the rocking movement increased, she had to hold the reins tightly. Slowly she started to bend forward as if she was trying to rub her pussy harder on the leather. She was now sitting in the position of someone riding a horse at full speed.

I wondered what Viju had to be feeling. I moved towards the back of the bull where he stood, observing him, but he simply didn't notice me. His mouth was gaping, and his eyes were glued to the view he had from there. Standing beside him I saw, that the rocking and Shalini's bending forward had caused her petticoat to slightly rise from behind. We could just see the line of her ass cheeks pressed against the leather seat. About an inch more of it, and Viju would see her soft white ass. Now we could clearly hear her heavy breathing. Slowly the speed kept increasing, as did the rocking. She was holding the reins tighter and slowly bending farther. Then the sound of her breathing changed to soft moans, "Ah! Ah! OoooH! "

With every rocking movement she bent more, and the petticoat rose higher and higher. Within a few seconds it would be obvious to the operator that she was not wearing her panties. Suddenly the bull started its sideways movement, trying to throw the rider off. It kept its to and fro rocking movement but was now also turning rapidly 360 degrees. Shalini was holding on to the leather seat with both hands and was swaying in all directions. Her boobs were swaying wildly with the motions of the mechanical bull. Although this was not the full speed the bull was swaying quite swiftly. Her moans had grown louder and faster. The petticoat had bunched up around her waist, now leaving her ass completely uncovered.

At this moment standing anywhere around the ring, you could see both her front and rear in just a matter of seconds. This was a fascinating show. In the flood light you could see her boobs jumping in and out of her blouse in one instant, and her round fleshy ass pumping on the leather seat in the very next. All the while she had her eyes closed, and her expression told me that she was nearing orgasm. Suddenly she shuddered, and emitted a cry of relief. Within moments she slumped to the bull's neck, holding it tightly. The bull made a soft stop. Hearing her cry, the operator had pressed the kill switch. There she was, glistening with sweat in the flood light, sprawled on the bull's back with her white thighs and ass uncovered as if inviting everyone to a thorough examination and touching.

Nobody moved. Moments passed as we watched her lying as if in deep sleep. Then I sensed some movement to my left. Tambi slowly moved forward and stood right behind the bull. He was staring at her shaved cunt, now visible from the rear. At the same time Shalini slowly lifted her head and turned it from side to side as if trying to look for me. Then she laid her head on the bull's neck again looking very tired. Now we were all out of the trance and both moved towards her.

I limped towards the front and moved the locks of hair from her face. She slowly opened her eyes, giving me a weak, but very pleased smile. At this moment Viju was at the rear side with his eyes glued to her glistening cunt and her juices trickling down the leather seat. Slowly Shalini sat up, her petticoat sliding down, covering her ass. With Shalini in a sitting position, I saw that all the jumping movement of her breasts had knocked off two hooks from her blouse, and her boobs had found freedom. The blouse was now only holding its ground thanks to the lone hook that was still defending the fort. Although her nipples were not visible, the soft round orbs were almost completely out of their covering. With the ass show in the rear coming to an end, Viju had moved up beside me and was feasting on the front display.

By now Shalini was back to her senses, and she asked Tambi for a glass of water. He left, but very unhappily.

Looking at me with a mischievous gleam Shalini said "Oh your leg must be hurting, but I need to get down."

I got the message; she was taking a step forward. On this entire trip she had done a lot of flashing and some exposure, but we had not allowed anybody to touch her. Now she wanted the trip to end with somebody other than me getting to touch her.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I couldn't conceal the tremors in my voice, unsure if I really wanted this to go any further.

"Sure. Don't worry. Viju will help me get down. You please stand clear."

When I moved away from the railings, Viju was next to her in a flash. She gracefully swung her leg over the bulls back so that both of her legs were now on the same side. Viju was now facing Shalini and stood between her parted legs, with his arms stretched towards hers. There was a fair chance that he could see her pussy from his position. Viju moved his hands behind her thighs as Shalini bent forward to fall into his widespread arms and placed her arms around his neck. She slowly slid down. Viju's hands slid up from her thighs and now rested on her ass. She was holding him in a deep embrace, with both her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. It was a tight embrace, with Viju having his palms on her ass, her almost bare chest pressed against his face.

I froze, as my wife was in a stranger's embrace with both holding tight. Now Viju not being a hefty guy, and the soft cushion all around the bull made it difficult for him to carry her and both of them fell sideways onto the mat. A few moments passed, but both still held the embrace. Then Shalini slowly lifted her head trying to get up, but somehow she couldn't. She was again struggling to get up, when I heard a suckling sound. I rushed forward, and saw that Viju's one hand was frantically feeling her buttocks while the other hand held her tight. I couldn't see his face which was buried in her blouse, but the suckling sound told me what was happening.

All this had happened in less than a minute. By the time I entered the ring Shalini had pulled herself free and was lying on her back, breathing heavily, with Viju sitting next to her. Viju too was out of breath. As he saw me rushing in, his face showed fear as if I was going to slap him.

"Sir, sorry, but I couldn't keep my balance and fell down. I hope she isn't injured." This gave Shalini a clue and she held her forehead with one hand as if she was dizzy.

With the other hand under her back, she said "Oh! My back hurts! I can't move!" She still made no effort to bring down her petticoat which was now gathered way above her belly button.

What a scene it was! In the flood light, there between me and Viju lay my wife, completely naked from her waist down. Her shining, sticky clean shaved cunt exposed. The rubbing on the leather saddle had puffed her soft pussy. Both her boobs were out of her blouse and all that remained covered by her petticoat was part of her stomach. Barring that, I would say she was naked. Now for the first time, her shaved pussy was wide open. She was damn wet, her Juices having made her cunt and inner thighs sticky. Her love triangle was glistening in the flood light, and Viju simply couldn't keep his eyes of her pussy. I could sense in his eyes the strong urge to touch it, but the fear of my presence was holding him back.

A strong possessive feeling was now building inside me, but at the same time I did not want to spoil the fun trip by doing something that would make Shalini unhappy. As I moved my hand towards her petticoat to pull it down and end the show, she got hold of it and pulled it back as if she needed support to get up. Slowly she rose and rested her head in my lap, still holding my hand and quietly resisting my attempt to reach her petticoat. It was very clear now that she was not yet ready to end the exhibition. Just then Tambi returned with her water, and froze in his tracks. It must have been the first time in his life he was seeing a naked woman.

savitafan
savitafan
28 Followers
12