Our Watcher

Story Info
Morning sex for the benefit of a curious passer-by.
1.5k words
4.08
35.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackvick
jackvick
38 Followers

Some mornings you wake up and the sunlight wafts gently through the window and warms the room slowly, deep breaths filling your nostrils with the sweet scent of springtime. And sometimes you just wake up with a boner. Your mind is trying to catch up to your body's already heightened state of arousal, possibly caused by some dream you can only wish you remember, and there it is staring you in the face: your dick. That stupid thing.

One such morning, I woke up before my girlfriend did and spent some time idly stroking my cock while contemplating about whether or not I should wake her up for sex or let her sleep. While watching her large chest slowly rise and fall, I suddenly noticed a shadow appear over the window. As I turned to look, I saw someone slowly walking by outside. We live in a basement apartment, so the windows are right at ground level. That being said, I was so surprised by the sudden darkness in the bedroom that my turn to look out the window somehow ended up turning me over too much, launching me straight out of bed and onto the floor.

In my now-much-more awake state, I scrambled to get back in bed and under the covers without waking my girlfriend up. I got back in bed and took a deep breath, happy that nothing had happened and nobody would ever know. I looked idly to the window, vaguely aware that it had something to do with my fall, and was surprised again to see a young woman in her 20's crouching down and peeking through the window at me. Like, literally peeking, holding her hands around her eyes so she can see in better and everything.

Has she no shame, this woman? I asked myself incredulously mere moments before I realized my dick was still hard and making a rather respectable tent out of the sheets. The woman was silently jeering and hooting at me, making rude gestures with her hand imitating jacking off, in a surprising pantomime of what some of my worst adolescent nightmares may have been like. What the hell was I supposed to do, this crazy lady is just standing outside my window, bragging that she not only saw my disgraceful fall out of bed, but also how hard I was doing it.

I was completely shaken up, just trying to figure out how to handle the situation. I mean, it's not like I could've just closed the curtains and forgotten about the whole thing or anything like that! It's... not... You know, in hindsight that would've probably been a really good idea. Well, anyway. INSTEAD what I did was to, in the heat of the moment, throw off the sheets and start stroking my cock at her. I figured she wouldn't want to stick around to see any of that and everything would be fine again.

It was immediately obvious that my (admittedly ill-thought through) actions had actually done the opposite of what I had hoped. Instead of staring at me, the girl was now staring very obviously right at my junk. I suddenly felt like a trucker who honked his horn just because some kids made the horn honking motion at him as they drove by, except instead of honking my horn I was... well, honking my horn. Not that that means I stopped.

If anything, my impromptu show was turning me on, and the way the girl outside was biting her lower lip and staring at my cock was making me think that maybe she was feeling the same way. I slowly stroked my cock, spreading the first drops of precum down my shaft, watching this girl at the window lose her aura of joviality and seeing her breathing deepen and get more pronounced. She glanced at me with indecision in her eyes, then back to my cock. Seeming to make a decision, she quickly looked around outside and unbuttoned the long flannel shirt she had been wearing.

Suddenly I was masturbating to the sight of some complete stranger's tits. They weren't very big, but for a girl her size they were pretty nice. I looked up to notice she was making eye contact with me, and that's when it hit me that I really, really don't want my girlfriend seeing this. I jolted over to the side of the bed, scrambling to find the blindfold we had used a few nights before, hoping I hadn't put it back in the cabinet yet. I kept masturbating (obviously), so it took kind of a while to find it, but eventually I did.

Very smoothly (in my mind, but I think I heard a giggle from the window) I slipped the blindfold on over my girlfriend's eyes. She stirred slightly, but didn't seem to overly notice. Perfect. Step two of my plan: I pulled the blanket off the bed, exposing my curvy girlfriend's perfect ass and thighs to both me and my new outdoor friend. I carefully turned her over and spread her legs as I knew she was about to wake up. I buried my face in her pussy and started licking her wildly.

My girlfriend's breath caught in her throat and she hazily awoke with a loud moan as I flicked her clit with my tongue. "What is—" she started, her hands reaching up to the blindfold. I stopped my oral ministrations so I could grab her hands and restrain them above her head.

"No moving." I whispered into her ear as I kissed her. Her tongue snaked out to lick her juices off my lips and she moaned seductively. This wasn't the first time I'd done this, just so you know. Well, with the exception of the girl outside, who I turned to take a look at to make she was still there and entertained. She was biting her lips again and had one hand playing with one of her nipples. Good.

I went back to eating my girlfriend out, much to the enjoyment of both women. My tongue explored her hot slit as she writhed beneath me, hips bucking against my mouth. She orgasmed loudly and I was able to catch my breath and look back out at the window. The girl there was getting bolder, kneeling down on the grass with her shirt open and a hand down her pants as she watched our blissful congress. I smirked as I realized if anyone caught her, it would be completely on her.

As she lay there panting, waiting for me to make my next move, I grabbed my girlfriend by the hips and flipped her over again onto her hands and knees. She was really into it at this point so there was no need for me to sneakily position her or anything anymore. I still did, a little, just to heighten the blindfold's effect. As I pressed my cock against her wet opening, I turned to make eye contact with the watcher outside and winked at her. I felt pretty smooth about the whole situation, anyway. As soon as I plunged deep into my girlfriend's pussy, however, I forgot about everything except the tight squeezing sensations around my shaft.

I pounded the hell out of that hot little pussy, spanking her perfect ass as I did so. Her animalistic growls and grunts of pleasure drove me faster and faster until she finally moaned, "I'm cumming!" Soon the only sound in the room was the rhythmic thumping of my hips against her thighs as we both held our breaths as she silently approached climax. As she screamed my name I tried my best to keep going, but her pussy was squeezing so hard around my cock it was physically impossible to keep moving.

Before she was able to catch her breath again, I quickly pulled out and roughly turned her over yet again. Straddling her heaving breasts, I jacked myself off the last little bit I needed and coated her face with strings of my hot cum. The white streaks across her black blindfold stood out erotically, and as I caught my breath I turned to see if my watcher was still at the window seeing all of this. I was a little disappointed when I saw the window was empty, but then again I just had amazing morning sex with my girlfriend, so I couldn't be too disappointed.

After we got up and had breakfast, I made an excuse to take the garbage out and checked the area out by our bedroom window. Lying there on the ground were a pair of pink and white striped panties with a very obvious and prominent wet spot in the crotch. I briefly thought about pocketing the panties, but I had no idea just how to explain the whole thing to my girl, nor what I would really do with them, but it did make me smile a bit as I thought about how entertained our watcher must have been.

jackvick
jackvick
38 Followers