Our Weekend at the Hunting Camp

Story Info
Pretty wife accompanies her husband to the deer hunting camp.
14.3k words
291.8k
475
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,519 Followers

"Are you about ready?" I called down the hall to my wife.

It was a cold Thursday afternoon in early January, and we were about to start a four drive to the hunting lease I was a part of in South Texas. I had been going to the same place since before we were married, but Susie disdained hunting and so far, had refused to go. The only way I was able to convince her this time was by explaining we would be the only people there and I wouldn't hunt. Thus, she would get a chance to see the beauty of the ranch, encounter some wildlife and we could spend some quality time alone, away from the bustle of the city.

Susie appeared with another small bag, handing it to me to add to the stack already loaded in the Tahoe, while she went to grab a Diet Coke. A few minutes later we were finally pulling away from the house just as dusk was settling in. For a while, we chatted with me spending a lot of time trying to pump her up about the trip by explaining what we might see. She seemed to be getting enthused but it wasn't long before the darkness and the monotony of the drive started to take its toll. There were longer periods of silence in our conversation until I looked over and saw that she had her head back with her eyes closed.

I turned off the radio and for the next hour drove in silence thinking about Susie and how fortunate I was to be her husband. In fact, I still received occasional comments from friends wondering how I had been able to pull it off. You see, Susie is a natural beauty. She is tallish at just a shade over 5'7" and slender, with C-cup breasts that sit high on her chest and are quite pronounced on her frame. Also, she has natural blonde hair that she wears short which accentuates her long neck and deep violet eyes. However, it's her fully juicy lips that I like the best, and fortunately both of us love to kiss. Unlike my wife, I'm pretty plain, although since we often work out together I have stayed in decent shape.

Of course, my friends focus on my wife's looks although she has many other positive attributes. First, she is quite playful and witty which makes her fun to be around, and she is also quite intelligent, which to me adds to her beauty. She works for a large specialty insurance firm and has done quite well, receiving several promotions in the five years since she graduated college. I am two years older and work for an engineering firm in business development. We met through a last-minute blind date where I was the replacement for another man who had taken ill, and somehow, much to everyone's surprise, we hit it off. That date was four years ago and we got married after just a year together.

With her looks, Susie never lacked for men wanting to share her company. She had four intimate relationships before we met, so she knew her way around the bedroom, but fortunately, she kept a sense of innocence. We enjoy each other and have developed a great sex life, but also value the simple act of cuddling and kissing, which we will often do for hours.

Suddenly, the inside of the SUV was filled by the sound of my cell phone ringing and I grabbed for it quickly hoping to quiet it before it awakened Susie.

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone while glancing at my wife, and was happy to see that she hadn't stirred.

"Hey, Jeff. It's Darryl Robertson. I wanted to let you know I decided to come out, so I'll see you tomorrow," the voice announced.

Darryl was one of the other men that shared the lease, and while I was disappointed we wouldn't be alone, I had no right to ask him not to come out.

"Okay Darryl," I replied, trying not to let my voice convey my feelings.

"Good. Oh, and my son is coming with me," he added.

I let out a sigh of disappointment as soon as I hung up. Susie would not like the fact that hunting was taking place while she was there, and Darryl would not have been my first choice if we had to have company. He was a bit odd and something of a loner always fiddling with things around the camp, and although his mechanical and electrical skills could come in handy at times, he just seemed to be over the top with it. I guessed that he was in his early to mid-forties which made it difficult to determine the age of his son.

Susie stirred several times during the remainder of the drive but each time she drifted back to sleep after moving positions. It wasn't until I was stopped in front of the ranch gate, about to get out, that she finally became fully conscious.

"Are we here?" she asked in a fake little girl voice.

"Yes, sweetie. We'll be at the cabin in just a few minutes," I answered before stepping out.

Five minutes later, I opened the door to the house and turned on the utilities while Susie stayed in the warm SUV. When everything was done, I gathered my wife and unloaded the car then gave Susie a quick tour. It was a simple setup, designed to be utilitarian, with two sleeping areas, one on each side of the structure that could accommodate ten each. Bunk beds were utilized, except for one queen sized bed in each room, and each side had a simple bathroom and shower. In the center, was a kitchen and dining area along the back of the house and in the front, was a common living area with several couches and chairs. A satellite TV provided the entertainment connection to the outside world. A large porch ran the length of the front of the house and just off a corner was a nice fire pit with a stone skirt. This was the typical congregating spot for the hunters after dark where they could have a drink in front of a roaring fire.

"It's still cold," Susie announced with a shiver.

"I know honey but it will take time to get warm. Let's just jump in bed," I suggested.

Susie fumbled in her bag for some things then went to the bathroom while I turned down the bed. I was in the process of taking my clothes off when she came running by in her t-shirt and thong and slid quickly under the covers. With a laugh, I quickly got down to my boxers and joined her. We snuggled to get warm, which took several minutes, and even though we were both tired, I couldn't keep my hands off her. After pulling her nightwear off followed by mine, I climbed onto my wife and began a gentle rocking motion.

"You need a condom," she whispered.

We had discovered early in our relationship that Susie's body didn't react well with birth control pills. Her libido became markedly different, which I noticed quickly, and she constantly felt heavy. She wasn't at all interested in some device inside her, so we had elected to go natural. This meant a diligent counting of her days to know safe ones from bad, and although we hadn't always been perfect, so far, we had been lucky.

"It's the last day," she announced, while I searched the bag for the condoms.

Finding the packages and quickly tearing one open, I rolled it on with a practiced hand then re-entered my wife.

"God, I hate these things," I told her for the thousandth time.

"Would you rather me pregnant?" she replied giving her standard answer.

"Yes," I replied sarcastically.

"Not yet," she whispered into my ear, intentionally trying to get me more excited while her hands glided over my back.

I knew she was exhausted and making love for my benefit, so I gave myself permission to cum and did so in short order. With that, I fell to her side and soon we were both asleep.

"No honey, it's too early," Susie whined when I shook her just a little before six.

"Come on now. You know we talked about this and you agreed to go out to a blind and see the animals," I said.

"Come back to bed and let's make love instead," she suggested.

I would have none of it, and after a quick snack in the now warm cabin, I made Susie put on the camo gear I had bought for her and we left in an ATV I had pulled from the storage shed. The cold air on our faces forced away any remaining sleepiness during the ten-minute trek, and I stopped the vehicle in a low spot, then directed my wife towards an elevated blind a hundred yards away. Thirty minutes before sunrise, we were seated in the stand waiting to see what might appear.

"What do we do?" Susie asked too loudly, which brought a scowl from me.

"Wait for the sun to come up. Now, I told you that you need to be quiet," I whispered a rebuke, which made my wife's eyebrow rise.

Susie was quiet and still for a few minutes, then I felt her gloved hand land on the inside of my thigh. Turning to her, even in the dark, I could see the smirk on her face and at that moment she moved her hand until it was lodged against my dick.

"Stop it," I scolded, but she ignored my words and pressed harder.

Susie started to giggle which frustrated me since I had put so much effort into getting her in the field. Unfortunately, the harder I tried to get her to behave through stern looks and light slaps on her hand the more "giggly" she became.

"Susie if you don't stop we won't see anything," I hissed.

"I can't help it, I'm horny," she replied with a pouty face.

I realized that it was a lost cause, so I decided to take the next best option which was to fuck her silly in the deer stand. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her to me then kissed her deeply. The kiss let her know where I was heading and with a smile she started massaging my groin, which although a rare aggressive move on her part, was certainly appreciated.

"Mmmm..." a soft moan escaped her mouth when my hand found her breasts and began to softly knead them.

Susie put up no resistance when my hand snaked inside her coat and under her shirt, and minutes later, she helped me pull her pants down then moved to my lap with her back to me and guided my rigid cock to her wet opening. I used my hands to move her hips while she held onto the window ledge of the blind emitting soft purrs and whimpers.

"Damn you feel good," I told her between my own grunts.

Unfortunately, she felt too good and it wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten. The feeling of my wife's snug pussy, coupled with the strange location proved too much, and despite gritting my teeth to try and last, with a loud gasp I emptied my balls into her warmth.

Susie looked over her shoulder with a look of disappointment and a small whine, but kept pushing against my groin hoping somehow, she could revive my shrinking member. After a minute, she slowed and then finally stopped.

"That's twice," she informed me with a look that let me know it better not happen a third time, then a second later she added, "And you're cutting it close."

I knew she was referring to my semen now planted deeply inside her and she was right, although there was nothing we could do about it now. Quickly, the cold air reminded us about our state of partial undress, and we scurried to pull our clothes back on.

"Do we stay here and watch?" Susie asked when we were done.

"Honey, we've scared off everything for miles. We might as well leave," I said with a laugh.

She didn't protest as she was ready to return to the warmth of the house, so a few minutes later we were walking towards the ATV followed by the cold ride back. Once there, I made coffee and a simple breakfast then Susie announced she was going back to bed.

I let her sleep for several hours while I did chores around the house then quietly slipped in next to her hoping to make up for my previous failings. I was pleased to find her in just a thong and my hands immediately went to her full, firm breasts.

"What took you so long," she moaned as her butt pushed against me.

I let my hand wander over her body, exciting her, before I turned her head, kissed her hard and began exploring her body. First, I went to her neck, where I gave it soft kisses and licks, then I moved lower to her perfect breasts where I feasted on the soft flesh and tiny puckered nipples that had become pointed and hard. Susie loves for me to go down on her, and I soon felt her hands on my shoulders directing me that way.

"Mmmm...ohhhh..." she called out when my tongue began a teasing movement around her opening.

I knew she was very excited by the way her hips were moving, but I was in no hurry and continued to play, bringing more sighs and whimpers from her, until I let my tongue run the length of her now saturated slit. At the top, I started flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue and suddenly her legs spread wide and she threw the covers aside.

"Oh Jeff....ohhhh....ohhhh right there...." she moaned in encouragement, while her hands clamped onto the back of my head.

She seemed to be very close, so I was surprised when I felt her begin to pull on me then announce, "I want you inside me."

Dutifully, I moved up her body until her hand found my dick and guided it to her. It slipped in easily, and we immediately started a fast, urgent movement. Susie's excitement began to affect me, and I had to concentrate and make myself slow so I could give her a steady, even rhythm. Otherwise, I would soon find myself succumbing once again.

Susie always gets quiet and her body becomes stiff before she releases. Several times, I thought she was priming for a climax, but it must have drifted away from her because her movements and sounds would return. The third time it happened, I thought for sure she must be ready, and when little whimpers began to come from her I was certain, but at that moment a loud sound hit us.

"Hey Jeff, you here?" I heard Darryl voice call out along with the banging of the door.

"Huh?" Susie cried out in surprise, followed by, "Nooo..."

"It's okay," I said, trying to reassure her while I kept moving, but I could tell the moment had been lost.

"I don't believe it," she stated in frustration, and with her body now still, I slowed and finally stopped too.

"I'm sorry sweetie," I said softly, knowing my words weren't enough given how close she was, but it was all I could think of to say.

"Jeff!" the older man called out again.

"Yeah, just a second," I yelled back.

"Don't move," I said to my wife who looked back at me with an annoyed expression.

I got out of bed, threw on my jeans and a shirt and went out to greet Darryl before he came into the bedroom. I found him in the kitchen putting some bags on the counter.

"Hi Darryl," I said as politely as I could muster, while extending my hand which he took in his strong grip.

"Good to see you. How's the ranch?" he asked.

"Hey it's good. Look my wife came out with me," I told him.

I had let Susie know that morning about Darryl and his son, although we expected them a bit later.

"Yeah, okay. No worries," he replied, seemingly oblivious to the fact that his coming out might have impacted our plans.

At that moment, a younger man came through the door carrying more bags. I took him to be Darryl's son and this was confirmed when he was introduced as Donny. Donny looked to be in his early twenties, a few years younger that Susie and me, and he was lean like his dad, but not skinny, and about the same height at around six foot. However, unlike his father, he had an open face and smile and gave an impression of someone that was gregarious.

A noise behind us caused everyone to turn and Susie appeared at the door wearing jeans and a simple blouse. Introductions were quickly made, and I was pleasantly surprised when both Darryl and Donny acted both gracious and respectful.

Almost instantly, Donny engaged Susie in a conversation and while they chatted I went outside to help Darryl unload some things from his pickup, and was pleased to see my wife with a smile on her face, still jabbering away, when I returned ten minutes later.

"What's y'alls plans?" Darryl asked when everything was put away.

"We didn't come to hunt. We're just out so Susie can see the ranch," I explained.

"We came out to get some meat for the freezer, but the weather is calling for rain, so if it's heavy we'll probably head back," he said which brought a glimmer of hope.

For the next couple hours, Donny and I helped Darryl do his normal piddling around the place while Susie watched TV. When we finished and went inside, Susie informed us that there had been a severe weather alert and we quickly switched channels to check it out. It showed a heavy line of storms headed our way which would likely hit us in about two hours.

"So much for hunting," Darryl said, turning to his son who had a clear look of disappointment.

"Can't we go out for an hour or so before the storm hits?" Donny asked.

"Hell, why not," his father answered after a moment of thought.

It wasn't likely they would see anything mid-day, but you never know. They quickly started to prepare and twenty minutes later they were off.

"So, we're not going out again?" my wife asked as the roar of the ATVs faded.

"Not today at least," I replied.

I tried to get Susie back to the bedroom to complete our lovemaking, but she declined telling me she wasn't in the mood and for damn sure didn't want to risk being interrupted a second time. So, we began watching TV and about forty-five minutes after their departure we heard the distant sound of a rifle shot followed a few seconds later by another. Then, after another twenty minutes had elapsed, we heard the roar of the approaching vehicles, and the outcome of their quick hunt was soon evident when they pulled underneath the cleaning A-frame and two does were hefted.

The sky was beginning to grow dark and distant thunder periodically split the calm, so Darryl and Donny briskly set to task. I warned Susie not to look, but strangely she stood on the porch, watching from a distance as the slain deer were systematically prepared. Donny was doing most of the work while his dad supervised, and he had removed his coat and was working in just a white t-shirt that quickly became stained with blood. When they finished, they put the deer in the cooler then rinsed the blood off their arms and hands.

"So brutal," Susie said to me as she turned to go into the house, and I let her pass without replying.

When father and son came into the house, they went immediately to the back and we heard the shower starting. A few minutes later, just as the lightning and accompanying thunder were growing near, they emerged looking refreshed, and Donny came over and joined us while Darryl went to the kitchen. We could hear the blender start and a few minutes later Darryl arrived with a pitcher of margaritas and four Solo cups. The drinks were damn good and I could see from Susie's first sip that she found it tasty. We continued to chat while watching the line of storms approach on TV, and thankfully the hunting was not brought up. We had just polished off the first batch of margaritas and starting on the second when the TV signal was lost and fifteen minutes later, just as the lightning and thunder became intense, we lost power too.

While Susie and Donny remained in the living area, Darryl and I fished out some candles and soon we were all back to drinking and talking. The flickering candle light provided a strange sense of protection from the violent storm and only twice did Susie squeeze my arm in fright. Fortunately, the worst didn't last all that long, and when it had passed, just as dark was setting in, what remained was a steady, light rain.

"No more margaritas and no power to run the blender. What's everyone's second choice," Darryl asked the group.

"Oh, man those margs were good too," Donny said.

"They were very good," my wife chimed in.

"Can't be helped," the older man replied in his normal brusque way.

"Let's go to Mexico," Donny suggested from out of the blue, which brought dismissive laughter from Darryl and me.

"It's too dangerous these days," I finally said, when my wife gave me a questioning look.

"How far is it?" Susie asked, seemingly ignoring my concern.

"About an hour," Darryl responded.

"We can stay on the main street that's close to the bridge. You know. Where those couple places are next to each other. I mean you can see the bridge from there. It can't be that bad right there," Donny said, clearly not wanting to give up on the idea.

j267
j267
4,519 Followers