Our Weekend Away

Story Info
A lover into humiliation finds the ultimate shame.
2.1k words
3.98
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was seeing John Bartlet, a married man for awhile when he became my slave. What happened when he was with me had no bearing on when he was with his wife. That was not my concern. When John was with me, it was ME who satisfied him. No one else was able to do give him what he needed. John loved to be tied up, and humiliated. It didn't matter what I done, it was never enough.

I would send John into shops, dressed in female under things. Make him wipe my girlfriend's pussies when they went to the toilet. No matter the time of month. It just didn't matter.

Knowing that John had a high ranking job, as a local politician, we had to be careful of who found out about what he was really into, or else he could lose his job. We went to a motel out of town on a regular basis.

One day and I had him chained to the bed head while I flogged him and fucked him with a large sized vibe. Still he was as horny as all fuck, so I made him eat his cum out of my dripping pussy. Every last drop of it. He was laid on his back with his mouth getting its fill. I was squatted over him facing towards his feet. Using the cat of nine tails, I would flog him so that the lashes would cut into his belly.

Now and then one would get just the tip of his knob... (When that happened he moaned into my pussy and oh what a buzz ;)...

When he had finished licking me, biting my lips and sucking on my clit, bringing me to an earth shattering orgasm, I told him he had done good and placed his head bag back over his head and chained him to the floor, I went out.

I would be back to whip him some more later on. At the moment I was going out looking for some dancing, a few drinks and maybe another woman to join us later.

At a nightclub I had found down the road I grabbed a drink and started dancing, up on the floor on my own just enjoying the feel of the music. A couple came to join me. Damn that woman was hot, and her man was not too bad either. They were on each side of me and rubbing against my body. I started dripping all over again!

Having a few drinks at a table near the bar, we got talking. The woman, Wanda stated that she was Bi. They asked if I wanted to come and play with them. When it came out that Rod was Bi curious, an idea came into my head. Maybe I could humiliate my lover back in the motel. John had never had a man before, and just to walk in and find him chained would embarrass the hell out of him. (No wonder he loves me)

As we were talking I discovered that they too were taking a weekend out, and from our own town. Surely they wouldn't know him?

They said that they wanted to take me home but I told them that I was not from around here and had a motel room down the road with a spa...

Well that sorted that out real quick. Heading back to the motel, we were all laughing and joking about the things that we each liked to do. I bought up how my slave was waiting in the room.

This seemed to excite my new friends even more. I told them that my slave would do what ever I asked of him without question. I made sure that they were aware that he was masked and for now I wanted to keep him that way.

Entering the room, I heard him snoring. Walking over and prodding him with my high heeled shoes he jumped up as far as his chain would allow him to. I told him I had bought some friends back with me and he was going to be their toy tonight as well as mine.

He started to protest so I picked up the cat of nine tails and flogged him across his bare ass. Yelping he apologized to me. Bringing Wanda over to the edge of the bed beside him I told him to get her wet.

Using his hands he removed her short skirt and boy leg panties, using his teeth. Now that she was naked from the waist down, he pushed her back on the bed with her pussy over the edge, nibbling on her lips licking around the edge of her clit. She started to moan in enjoyment.

Rod looking on did not seem overly impressed that his woman was being done by another bloke. I went to him and started to undress him and make his suck on my breasts. I guided his hand between my legs to feel my wet hot pussy. Taking him to the bed I move across so that while his tongue and fingers are fucking my pussy I can be playing with Wanda's breasts. My hand sneaking down to slide deep inside her.

John is straining the chain to get more of Wanda, so for now I unhook him. I watch as he starts to feel his shaft, running his hand up and down. Rod is watching too. John still has his head mask on so cant see anyone at all. I take Rods hand and I place it onto Johns throbbing cock. Cuffing John hands behind his back I get the riding crop off the bench and slap his ass with it. Every hit makes his body jerk in Rods hand.

I lean forward and whisper into Johns ear that the hand on his cock is a mans hand. He jerks back away from him. I warn him that he will be chained again if he does that again.

His body tense this time as Rods hand goes back there, an excited gleam in his eyes, I hear John let out a moan.

I'm playing with Wanda and keeping John in line at the same time. It's hard because Wanda feels so good. Taking my eyes away from John, I see that she is watching. Her smile is as wide as anything as she watches Rods first time. Distracting her back to what I want I let her feel the sting of the riding crop against the top of her mound. She screams out. I tell her to shut up and make her lay back down. Spreading her lips wide I push two fingers inside her hard. Her pussy, contracting around them, her hips wriggling a little.

I pull my fingers out of her hot pussy and slide a toy into her instead. I slip a finger into her tight ass and start to open her up. I'm fucking her with a vibe and Rod is watching. Still Rods hands on John cock milking it slowly. I ask him for his hand and he reaches out. Using his hand I make him take hold of the vibe. Fucking his woman as he knows how she likes it.

I slip back around behind John and put some lube onto my fingers. He is still kneeling in front of the bed so I just slide my fingers up his ass. He moans again, Rods grip tightens a little but I tell him to slow it down I want more play first. I lean into John's ear and tell him that he is going to fuck Rod. "No way" he told me in a quite whisper. I picked up the cat of nine tails and I whipped him, on his chest and back. Rod looked a little worried.

With Rod naked, I turned him around on the bed so that we had access to his ass. At first he was tensed up so much he was shaking. Then with my mouth on his cock he started to loosen up. Having a hole in the head bag for his mouth I made John suck on Rods cock with me. It didn't take him long to get the hang of it and Rods face was amazing.

John must have enjoyed it also as his cock was doing that little jerking thing that they do and I spotted a little pre-cum there too. I put my lips around it and drew him in slowly savoring the feel of my man inside my mouth.

Wanda climbed off the bed, and came over to join us on the rug, where she had access to all of our bodies. Her fingers sliding into my hot dripping pussy. Oh I was so horny by now watching these first time bi encounters. I go over and lie in front of Rod and tell him I want to feel his tongue and fingers fill me up completely. He has three fingers in my snatch and is slowly making it four... "Oh yes" I moan and do the same to Wanda showing her how good it feels.

I tell John that I want him to fuck Rod, knowing better than to disobey me, he feels around for the lube and puts someone his cock. Kneeling up a little higher he bends Rod over the bed so he has better access to his ass.

Slowly he just puts the tip in and waits for Rod to adjust to his size. Then slowly he starts to slide in a bit deeper. Deeper. Deeper. He pulls out again and the rhythm begins. Rods brow is covered in sweat and he is moaning in the pleasurable pain of it. Now he is pushing his hand in and out of my snatch and I'm getting close to orgasm.

Wanda is not planning on missing out on much and starts to feel Rods hard cock. Running her hands up and down his shaft, my hand in her snatch blowing her away as I suck on her clit. Her legs start to tighten and she starts to try to pull away, ready to cum. I hold her there with one hand while using the thumb of my hand in her I start to rub her clit hard. As she cums she screams out in pleasure.

I am very close behind her, so she takes over from Rod to finish me off. Driving into me with her hand whilst the other she uses to pinch my nipples hard. My body wracked with spasms as I to fall over the edge and shatter into a thousand pieces.

Rod and John are still going so I quickly put on my strap on and start to slide into John as he pushes into Rod harder and harder. Just as I slide into John from behind they both cum together. Breathing hard they collapse against each other in exhaustion.

I unclip Johns head bag and remove it. Eyes closed he just lays there as he catches his breath. As we start to regain our breath and move a bit. Rod looks back over towards us and Gasps. Recognition, instant in his eyes.

John seeing Rods face at the same time turns white and he flies into the bathroom. Refusing to come out I enter in there and ask what's wrong. Still white as a ghost he replies "That's the district attorney from our town; I work with him every day."

His humiliation is complete. He feels that he could never show his face again in town. Walking out of the bathroom I see that Rod and Wanda are both dressed and are about to walk out the door. I grab his arm and warn him that if I hear even a whisper of this at home, that I will make his life miserable.

He just Looks at me and said, "Lady if you think I am going to tell a single person about what happened here, your nuts." He is pale also and in such a small voice he says, "I have never felt so humiliated in my whole life. My career is also at stake you know."

Letting them leave I return to John, who is so humiliated in the bathroom. I didn't think he would ever come out. We pack and go home early. The weekend is now ruined for us.

John and I never went back to that motel. We went in the opposite direction just in case. Every time they had to face each other at meeting both John and Rod, could not look the other in the eye without the humiliation coming back at them both.