Our Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
He's in charge. Always.
851 words
3.94
9.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing shallow and sweat glistening on her body she stared at him. Eyes glued to his face as he loomed above her. Her dark tresses were spread about on the pillow and her arms were firmly held above her head. His eyes bore down into her and she dared not to look away from them.

They had an intense session in the bedroom but she could tell he wasn't finished yet. He was just getting started. Her eyes briefly left his face to drag down his body; the body that claimed her entire being, before moving back up to his eyes. "Cum," he growled when they made eye contact and cum she did. Her entire body stiffened and her head pushed back into the bed as she came for the umpteenth time that day. Her body went limp when she was finished and she panted to catch her breath.

Moving off of her and pulling her into his side, he stroked his hand down and along her ass. She whimpered and scooted closer to him, always taking solace in his presence. His hand firmly patted her ass as he muttered, "drink some water". She glanced up at him and shook her head. She didn't want to move. He frowned slightly and looked down at her, repeating, "drink some water". This time she whined in reply "no..."

He took her face in his hand gruffly and frowned down at her, "who's in charge here? Go and drink some water." Again, she shook her head. Her mind was screaming, "what are you doing???" but her body didn't want to move away from him.

Suddenly he was standing and snatching her off the bed. He moved quickly as he placed her in the corner, something he had done only once before. They referred to it as her "cage". A place for her to gather herself when need be. Thankfully she didn't need to gather herself often.

"YOU will stay here while I get ready to go pick up dinner. DO you understand ME," he growled, slapping her ass sharply, his voice making her jump as he annunciated his words with slaps. She nodded slowly and whispered softly, "yes, Daddy."

Naked and trembling she stood as still as possible. Her nose inches from the cold corner of the bedroom. Her hearing was amplified as she listened to him get dressed. Drawers opening and closing, water running. She smelled him as he walked past her and her knees all but went weak.

She felt his breath on her neck as he whispered in her ear, his voice low, deep and dripping with confidence, "who's in charge?" Shuddering she struggled to answer him obediently, her body pressing back towards him in vain as she faintly whispered, "You". She hardly recognized her voice as it was so soft and timid...submissive.

Why did she do that? Why had she said no so boldly? Was it to goad him into putting her in her place? To push him into disciplining her? To force his hand when perhaps he wasn't wanting to be rough and gruff after their intense sex filled afternoon? For whatever reason she had pushed and had pushed and had pushed until he had no choice but to show her who was in charge. Who the boss was. And then, finally, she had no choice but to instantly submit herself to him.

He patted her bare bottom gently as she stood in the corner of their room. In her "cage". She didn't have an actual cage so the corner served as one for the time being. The moment he lead her into her cage a light switch flipped inside of her. Her body was mush and her brain was sharply focused on who and what she was. Who she belonged to. Who she craved. Sharply focused on the one man who could bring her to her knees instantly with just his words.

She jumped when he asked louder, his hand hitting her already red ass cheek hard, "who's in charge?" She cried out and pressed her body into the corner now, the wall cool against her hot being as she whispered once more "you, Daddy". She heard him growl and she shuddered hard, her mind far gone by now as she was focused solely on him.

"Louder, cunt" he growled, his fingers gripping her red flesh as she, yet again, shuddered and lost herself in him further, his voice and his Dominance overpowering.

She couldn't urge her voice to get much louder but she sure as hell tried. It came out squeaky as she whimpered the words, "You, Daddy". That must have satisfied him because she felt him move away from before her before she heard his footsteps down the hall and his voice in the distance as he grabbed his car keys in the kitchen, "you may move when I leave and am in my car, but only then."

She nodded, more for herself than for him. He didn't need a reply, he knew she'd comply to his demand. She always did.

Part three coming soon!