Out at the Dentist

Story Info
My dentist and hygienist discover my secret.
1.5k words
4.12
50.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been to the dentist numerous times since transitioning a few years ago. Lying in the chair reclined is relaxing, and my dentist, Farrah, and her hygienists, are very gentle and soothing.

It was a Monday morning and I had several meetings at work, so I wore a gray pencil skirt with a navy blouse. My employer and clients are all pretty conservative, so typically I dressed the part. It's also male-driven, so the few women there try not to stand out too much. It was the first day of spring, so I opted not to wear hose. Bare legs remind me of trashy mall rats or clubs, so usually I wear nylons to the office. Pantyhose are constricting, but I guess that's their purpose. I had always been more comfortable in thigh highs or garters. I tend to wear knee length skirts and dresses, so slippage is not an issue. A day like today, I probably would have worn panty hose for the added security, but common sense lost out.

I arrived in reception room a couple minutes early and seated myself nearest the door, crossed my legs, and fooled around with my phone. Per usual, they were prompt getting you back to chair, but often you had a couple minutes while the hygienist prepped everything and the dentist worked on another patient. I hit a picture of my friend Andi on spring break. She was wearing a green bikini and oversized Gucci sunglasses, sipping a beer. She has the all-American good looks: blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6 and thin. She has always been friendly with me, but despised most of our other coworkers. We don't get much time together outside the office, so I still haven't figured her out yet. She has not had a boyfriend, which I have always thought was interesting.

The hygienist, Teagan, carried herself with librarian efficiency, quiet but smiling behind her dark-framed glasses. She is in decent shape, cute butt. We went over my filling I was about to receive and the process. She put the drool bib on me and handed me the safety glasses. I do not have a prescription, but I wear non-corrective glasses because I hate doing eyeliner and mascara in the morning.

Farrah came in and immediately apologized for being late. Of course I said it was OK. She put her hand on my shoulder and reassured me the drilling and filling should only take a few minutes. Her wavy brown hair was up in a ponytail. She was wearing her white lab coat, as usual, and black pants. Her piercing green eyes were comforting, caring, and strangely exotic.

They lowered my seat down and tipped me back to begin the process. I peaked down at my tan legs and feet. God blessed me with those, long, smooth and tight from years of running and soccer. Farrah was leaning over me, poking into my mouth, Teagan sucking out the drool periodically. Once she confirmed the X-rays, it was time to administer the anesthesia. Farrah swabbed the spot delivered the little shot. She stroked the side of my face and brunette locks and told me it would be about 10 minutes. Teagan rinsed the numbing agent, which is the worst tasting stuff I have ever had in my mouth, sucked it out, and went to assist another patient.

I dozed in and out while waiting for the side of my face to fall asleep, think of some of the meetings I'd be dealing with later. I thought about the other recent trip to the doctor. I hadn't completed all the transition surgeries, but was comfortable now and did not feel the need to push the envelope. I felt feminine, and that was all that mattered. Fuck all that facial reconstruction. I had boobs.

Teagan came back and we were making mundane small talk. She was early 20's still a little awkward. She fidgeted in the chair, bouncing her Sketchers on the linoleum. Farrah came back and poked around my mouth, assuring that the spot was numb enough to start drilling. She leaned over my face and went to work. I had not had a cavity drilled since I was in school, and all the technology had changed.

I was extremely relaxed a Farrah leaned over further, brushing he bloused breast across my forehead. I didn't think anything of it at first. She was working, concentrating. My eyes were just inside he lab coat. She smelled wonderful. Not perfume, just clean. Teagan reached down to my chest to pull bib up to wipe my lip. Her touch warmed my body... my whole body. I felt blood circulating, as if I were getting an intense massage. I wiggled my feet, shifted my legs, but it was too late. I could feel the expanding in my crotch. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I was completely vulnerable, exposed. I considered covering with my hands, but incidental contact would certainly make it worse. I tried thinking about car accidents, toxic waste, excessive body odor and hair, Hillary Clinton naked on a cold day. Nothing worked. After sixty seconds I could feel I was sporting a full on erection.

My paranoia or fear did nothing to curb the throbbing. My hips began to gyrate, trying to find room in my confining skirt and panties for continued expansion. I still got these, but definitely not a regularly as before transition. Sometimes, home alone on the couch watching TV, they were a welcome surprise. This interloper was anything but.

"Are you OK," Farrah asked, her Persian eyes showing concern. All I could do was grunt my affirmative response with the activity in my mouth. I tried to concentrate but could only visualize getting my hands down there and taking care of business,

A sharp gasp came from Teagan's mouth. We both looked up. I immediately knew the cause of her shock. Her eyes were no longer focused on the task of filling the cavity, but instead were wide dilated, and focused on my skirt. My secret was out. Farrah was staring, too.

After a couple seconds, or ten minutes, who knows, she set drill down and whispered in my ear while caressing my head, "Don't worry, we respect the confidentiality of ALL our patients. Regardless of medical history." She paused for a moment, before redirecting, "T, can you go get a blanket for Miss Diaz? The air conditioning is turned up to high."

Teagan shook out her trance, "Yes... no problem." She stood up and walked out of the room.

Farrah leaned back in close and whispered, "If I weren't almost done filling the cavity, I would let you get up and use the bathroom. But I have, maybe 2-3 minutes left of filling and polishing." All could was nod and avert my eyes. She grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes. "Don't be embarrassed. You are beautiful."

Teagan returned with the blanket, which I hastily unfolded to cover my legs. That didn't prevent them both from savoring another quick glance before the cover obscured the well-defined bulge. Farrah went back to work, chatting Teagan up about her plans for the weekend.

"It looks like you are all set, Justine," Farrah said raising my chair. My discomfort had subsided, and now I fidgeting with my numb face. I felt like I had just suffered a stroke. "Teagan will rinse you and check you out." She smiled, and I awkwardly half smiled. Actually it was so awkward it was more of a quarter smile, quarter grimace.

Teagan started rinsing my mouth. "I think it's really cool the work you get to do for the Army." I shrugged. "No, seriously. I considered signing up for college, but was too scared to be away from home that long."

When she finished, I was finally able to respond, "Yeah, even my job, working back here in the states, can be pretty stressful. There are more important things than money."

"Then why do you do it?"

"Well, I didn't quit right away, because I had to pay off some debts," I replied, not wanting to get into the specifics of MTF surgeries. Then I stepped into it. "But taking on a challenge that nobody else can do? I guess I like it because it's hard-"

I could feel the blush rushing to my face as fast as it was hers. We both let out a quiet giggle.

After the rinse was finished, Teagan escorted me up to reception to do the admin and billing work. She printed out the receipt and handed it to me to sign.

She glanced around before adding, "Sorry I got a little weird back there."

I was a little taken aback. "No, don't worry sweetie. I'm the one who should be apologizing." I was also taken aback by my use of the affectionate "sweetie". WTF?

"But it's just, well..." She trailed off before meeting my eyes. "Would you like to just, maybe, get a coffee sometime?"

And that was how I met my FWB roomie.