Out By The Pool

Story Info
A sexual liaison by the pool in the summer.
1.6k words
55.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun beats down as I wait for you by the pool. I feel each breeze tickle the hair on my naked thighs. My mind is reeling in anticipation.

As the minutes slowly pass, I wonder if you will come at all or did you lose your nerve. Could you not find a good excuse to play hooky from work for the afternoon?

Then I hear a car pull in, and my fears are relieved. I quickly turn over on the lounger. I don't want your first sight of me to be my cock sticking straight up! I hear the gate latch rattle and you call "Hello?"

"I'm here!"

I smile as I holler back to you, "Come on in…" The afternoon just got better and I know it.

"Oh, MY!" you exclaim as your eyes caress my naked body, face down and golden tan…a slight sheen of sweat from the Florida sun. "Did you start without me?" you coyly ask.

"Nope, just getting some sun" I answer. "But if you're going to catch up, you better get necked…"

I hear you kick off your sandals and I can't resist peeking as you begin to strip. First your blouse, then your tight slacks revealing a taut and tan body underneath. You pause a moment in bra and panties. I wonder if it's shyness at revealing the rest, or just making sure I'm watching before unveiling the best parts.

Slowly and deliberately, you unfasten your bra, then cup your breasts, molding the sheer fabric to them and slowly reveal them to me. Turning over was a good idea, I think, as the sight of your bare golden breasts renews my passionate anticipation.

I become uncomfortably erect as you slowly peel your panties down over your thighs. I turn face up, and my cock bobs up and down in delight. I look you over from head to toe, finally focusing on the "golden triangle" between your thighs. I can see the neatly trimmed bush, parted slightly, your slightly wet pussy lips shining like new found treasure.

I look up at your face and see you staring at my erection with a slight smile. You glance at me and instantly know what I want.

You walk over to me, knowing how it tantalizes me to see you move, and stand at my head. You spread your legs around the chaise lounge and slowly squat down and onto my face.

I arch my neck to meet you and softly kiss your mound. I feel you tremble in response. You bend down, resting your arms on either side of my hips, and continue to lower your crotch to my waiting face.

As I slowly part your lips with my tongue, I wonder how long it will be before I feel your warm lips on my cock. It doesn't take long. You want to suck me just as much as I long to be sucked.

After a lick and a soft kiss, you take me deep into your mouth, swirling your tongue around the head, and driving me wild.

In response, I drive my tongue deep into your slit. You gasp and then moan, your lips wrapped around my cock. I begin to move my tongue inside you, exploring your tender cave with its tip.

My hands caress your firm ass pulling you down onto me. My tongue and lips concentrate on your clit, sucking it into my mouth and pummeling it with my tongue tip.

You begin to squirm against my face. As your passion rises, you suck furiously on me, getting me dangerously close to cumming in your mouth.

You release me into the air and take several long, slow licks down the underside to my balls. You suck each one into your mouth, bathing it with your tongue before moving on to the other one.

My fingers tickle their way down the crack of your ass to your pussy. With my mouth still occupied with your clit, I slide two fingers into you, wet and warm you welcome me. Twisting and thrusting them around, you squirm about, crazy with lust.

You begin bucking against my face and sucking me for all your worth. Your sweet juices flood my face, letting me know you are very close to a magnificent cum.

Knowing the correct timing all too well, I gently scratch your ass button with my fingertip. Not enough pressure to enter it, but just enough to make you afraid that I might. That thought pushes you over the edge, and you plummet down into orgasm.

"Oh God, oh God…OH FUCK!" you cry as it overtakes you. You begin to tremble as your pussy pulses against my face.

I suck your clit deep into my mouth and squeeze my lips around it. Again and again you buck and grind on me, grunting and screaming out your passion. As it begins to subside, your whole body breaks out in a sweat--the sure sign of a GREAT orgasm.

It's then you notice my abandoned cock bobbing beneath your face. And I just know you are about to put it to good use…

Mmmmm….Now it is Your turn to cum…I am weak from the pleasure brought to me by You. I am frozen there, poised over the top of you the breeze tickling over me as I feel the sweat from my face trailing downward, running between my breasts and dripping onto you.

And there as I remain crouched over you looking at your cock still hard and gloriously swollen, I feel a shudder run through me and I move toward your cock with my mouth…Just one more taste…Mmmm.

I feel your hands sliding over my ass as you feel my mouth warm and hungry closing over your cock. I hear you moan and you feel mine as it vibrates your cock as I suck greedily, gently taking your cock deeper inside of me. I feel the sweat tricking down my spine, wet and slick we come together our bodies warm from the sun slick with the sweat of our passion.

I feel your hips rising up to greet me, my mouth full of your manhood, swollen and wanting, your cock jerking as each thrust of your hips takes you deeper inside. My moans and yours growing lower, deeper, and more primal in need… Your need for relief and mine for the taste of you driving us now...

I hear your voice now, low and begging, begging me not to stop, begging for relief and satisfaction. Your hands grasping my ass to your chest, the feel of my pussy tight against your chest making me tremble.

My mouth greedily sucks your cock, my tongue flicking along the sides as it moves in and out of me, faster now, with an urgency we both feel.

My arms are wrapped around the backs of your thighs, my hands holding you to me, my mouth working up and down, the ecstasy I know you feel runs through me as well.

My body and yours move together in harmony, my pussy clenched to your chest your hands grasping me harder, pulling me tight, my own holding you, my mouth taking you in until I feel your balls against face.

With one hand I reach up and cradle your balls gently squeezing them, as my mouth tightens its grasp around your cock, my tongue savoring the slight taste of your precum oozing from you as I suck hungrily now.

I feel your body stiffen as your hips thrust upward this time with more force than they have. I know the ecstasy you desire is coming now, your balls in my hand tighten and I hear from you a low continuous moan as I suck on you, my hunger for your taste so great.

Your hips arch one last time and I taste it, your hot essence flowing into my mouth. I suck greedily as your cum fills my mouth and trickles down my throat. Greedily, hungrily I suck and suck, savoring the taste of you, wanting to not waste a drop this precious elixir we have caused to explode from deep within you.

When my mouth has taken from you all you have, I lay still on top of you, our bodies touching, spent, slick from the sweat and trembling from the passion we have shared.

After a minute I rise slowly and move to one side, standing next to you as you lay on the chaise. I look at you your hair wet and clinging to your head, a slight smile on your lips, your eyes closed against the rays of the sun.

As I stand there, your eyes squint open and your smile widens. I hear you moan once, this time in appreciation for the lust shared between us.

You rise up slowly your legs parting to either side of the chaise and you reach out and take my hand, you pull me to you and I bend and we kiss, sharing the tastes of our passion with each other.

As we part you look up at me, "How about a dip in the water to cool off."

"Mmmm…yes" I say, my body trembling as I rise up and stand next to you.

My hand reaches out for you and as You stand up next to me, we kiss. And the hand in hand we walk to the edge of the pool and slowly step into the sparkling turquoise water, our bodies hot, wet, wanting and needing the refreshment from the water so bad.

As we gently lower ourselves into the chilly water, the heat from our passion making it feel colder, we shiver and move in till we are in up to our waist. You pull me to you and as our bodies touch in the water we feel it beginning again…Oh yes…again…

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Put What? Where? A handy story with a fistful of action.in Fetish
A Man's Duty He makes it up to neglected wife.in Romance
A Weekend at the Cabin The morning after a passionate night.in Erotic Couplings
Garden Fun He gets you to cum in the back yard while he watches.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Tease An erotic tease.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories