Out for a Run

Story Info
Curiosity killed the cat.
1.6k words
3.6
19.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take a slightly different route yesterday on my run. Staying in shape is hard enough without adding boredom to it, so i needed something new. The altered course would undoubtedly add some extra time, but I wasn't too worried about that.

As part of one's strategy on keeping a steady pace, and maintaining the drive to press on, i had music playing in my ears, and i normally try not to pay too much attention to what's going on around me. However, I did happen to notice a state trooper pass me along the way (because everyone notices a police car), and I looked back in time to see him turn into a driveway a few house behind me.

I continued along the course I had laid out, and about 30 minutes had passed before I had circled back to the place where I had seen the trooper. Casually glancing over my shoulder as I ran by, I noticed two old cars parked end-to-end inside the garage. Looked like some sort of chop shop. About 2 steps later I froze; "Was that a leg??"

I yanked the ear buds out of my ears, and took a quick glance around, because I hate looking like I'm being nosy, and then I went back and checked. Yes, there was definitely a leg sticking out from between the two cars! With the music no longer being piped into my head, the sound of muffled screams further sharpened my attention. The image of what I discovered is forever etched in my head.

Bent over, face down, on the hood of the car in back was a half-dressed woman. Her arms and legs were spread out and secured to the car itself with duct tape, and shop rag was stuffed in her mouth. She couldn't see me, but she knew I was there. What I mistook for screams were more like shouting, as if she was trying to tell me something, but I still couldn't make any of it out. I had no idea what had happened since I had run by earlier, but judging by the mess of tools and parts thrown all around, there had been quite a struggle, and I had a feeling that 'someone' had left her like this with the intention of coming back and finishing what was started.

As shocked as I was to behold this blatant display of debauchery, I was unmistakeably intrigued and aroused. I stood behind the long blonde-haired woman for a few more minutes, as if in a daze, while she continued with her noise-making. The longer I stared at her, the more amazed I was with the whole thing.

At some point, I awoke from my trance, and I knew that I had to get this poor woman free of her restraints. I felt ashamed for waiting so long, and also for entertaining - even for a second - the idea of taking some of my own pleasure from her. Ashamed or not, my erection was pretty obvious through my thin running shorts, and I did take the small opportunity to press it against her as I reached up to pull the rag from her mouth.

The moment it was clear of her lips, I heard her say "Look out for...."

-! CRACK! -

Blackness....

Don't ask me how i didn't hear the other person come up behind me, or how long I was out, but I came to with a pounding headache and the inability to move. Apparently this guy liked binding and gagging his victims, and in my case, a blindfold too. I was only able to see areas of light and dark; nothing in any kind of detail. I could hear the trooper (or whoever he was) still having his way with the woman, and quite roughly too. The rag had been put back in her mouth, but her whimpering and muffled screams were really easy to hear, and I could tell from the sounds, and the thrusting movements that I could feel, that I must also be bound to the same car.

Inside, actually. I guess I was in the backseat. My arms were outstretched to the sides, and legs were straight out, between the two front seats. I had no idea how long this attack would last but I was trying hard to work my way out of the tape in hopes of helping somehow. As much strength as I thought I had, it was no match for the tape. I was helpless to do anything but wait and see what was going to happen.

It wasn't too much longer, and the man finished his assault in a loud, guttural explosion of sound, worthy of the cheesiest porn videos you can think of. 'Really mister?' I thought. 'I doubt you're all that.'

He took a few minutes to clean up the scene and get his uniform squared away, and finally cut the tape that was holding the woman firmly against the car. Then he just started walking away, without saying a word to either of us. The woman was a bit winded, but breathing freely since the rag had been removed. I was sure that she would start crying for help, or run and lock herself inside the house, but I could never have imagined what happened next.

As the man started his car and began to back away, she yelled out "Thanks, Don; that was awesome! See you next week." His only reply was "Enjoy the rest of your day, my peach."

I was stunned! I must be some kind of idiot. What on earth had I stumbled into? It seemed I had the whole thing wrong, and she was not the victim I had taken her for, but the composer of the event.

So now what? I didn't have to wait long to find out. Even as the sounds of car faded away in the distance, the woman opened the car's driver-side door and crawled in.

"Don't worry, Stranger. You've stumbled into my little twisted web, but I'm not going to hurt you. Well, not too much, anyway..." she said in a sexy, yet menacing way. My blindfold was removed, but not the gag or the restraints. It looked as though I was right where she wanted me. "I'll let you go" she grinned, "but I'm going to take what i want first."

My running shorts were deftly pulled down to my knees, and she wasted no time using her mouth to try and revive my erection - which had quickly subsided after being bashed in the head. Given the situation I was in, it came as surprise to me that she was successful in her quest. The fear of not knowing what's going to happen turns out to be an aphrodisiac of sorts, I guess. All I could do was watch her bring me back to life, as I was helpless to do much else. Her body shimmered with sweat from her previous encounter, and it made me wish i could touch her skin. There was a subtle mix of perfume, sweat, leather, paint, and sex in the air. As soon as I was nice and hard, she took just a second's pause to run her fingers over it, making sure it was good and slippery, but it was obvious that she was interested only in her own pleasure because she quickly straddled my legs, and lowered herself onto me. I felt myself being totally enveloped by her. Her muscles gripped me tightly as she found a steady, determined rhythm. I starred as her hair bounced up and down around her shoulders in time with her.

I wasn't sure how long I was going to last, if she kept this up. I was glad when she pulled the rag from my mouth, and I thought she was being nice, but it was quickly replaced with three of her fingers, and she laughed as she rammed them straight into my throat. At least now I wasn't concentrating on my staying power.... Her rhythm continued for some time. I almost starting to feel numb.

She yanked my head from side to side and increased the speed and intensity of her attack on me. I was being taken by a woman, and used. There was no love, no feelings, no talking; just fucking, and I was totally at her mercy. I really did feel like a fly in her web.

My thoughts were disrupted when i felt her grip on me get even tighter suddenly. It felt like she was going pull me apart. She was thrusting onto me at a feverish pace, and she started screaming and whipping her hair all around, and never once released her grip on my jaw.

Her orgasm was violent, and loud and exhaustive. We both held our intertwined pose for a while, and as she began to come down from her ecstatic high, I could feel her juices flowing down my lap and onto the leather.

She was breathing heavily, and starred at me for a few moments with a deeply satisfied grin. We were both wet with sweat, and some of her matted hair was stuck across her face. It was an oddly angelic sight. I was moving myself up and down inside her, hoping for a mutually beneficial ending to all of this. Slowly she removed her fingers from my mouth and leaned in close, as if to kiss me. A small smile had started to appear on my lips, when she finally spoke. "I'm judging by the look on your face that you've never been raped before."

With that, she raised herself up off from me, and began to exit the car.

"Hey, wait a minute!" i yelled out. "What about me? Can't we at least talk about what just happened?? I thought you said you were going to let me go.?

"Oh, yes. So I did." I was relieved to hear her say, as she returned to me.

Then she quickly stuffed the rag back into my mouth, and got out of the car.

"I lied."