Out in Left Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nathaniel really does want me.'

When I tried to move once more, he pushed me back down. "Roger, I want you, damnit don't you get it?"

"Yeah I do Nathaniel but I...I'm just not ready for this now. I cannot deny the heat between us but..."

Suddenly, he kissed my lips again. "Then don't you idiot, acknowledge it, embrace it. Again, I won't tell anyone."

Once more, he invaded my mouth with his tongue.

Could I be in this fuck buddy relationship and still shag a woman? I was not sure but I had the feeling Nathaniel would not allow me to get too far away.

Chapter Eight

The rest of that day, we stayed in bed watching tv, talking, and shagging. Although I still was not all the way comfortable with the idea of being with him, I gave in because again I realized how much I liked our experience.

The morning after, the team met for breakfast. Nathaniel and I sat on either side of Charlie, who was telling jokes at that moment.

While we ate, I kept looking over at Nathaniel who was biting down into a muffin when he caught my gaze.

'Shit, what the hell has come over me?'

Wryly, he smiled then winked. Even though I said I did not want to revisit our lovemaking, that second I desired that tight ass around my dick.

As I gulped down the last bit of coffee in my mug, my thoughts drifted to our session the day before. How good the sex felt each, and every time we did it, I had lost count by nightfall.

He made me scream out his name repeatedly, especially when he took my cock into his mouth. 'Damn he was so good at that.' His mouth tightly wrapped around my shaft.

Again, I gawked over at him drinking some juice. He found me looking at him once more and intentionally let a drop run from the side of his mouth.

'God's he is torturing me; he will make me eat my words about not wanting anything more.'

Charlie stopped eating and looked at me. "What on earth are you staring at Madden?"

Embarrassed, I put my head down. "Aw nothin' just erm...just the watermelon on the table, it looks a little rotten."

That was the first thing I could think of since it was directly in front of Nathaniel.

Charlie snickered whilst picking up a piece. "Madden, it looks fine to me. Looks to me that you were givin' an eye to Terry ova 'ere."

'Yeah I am, I can't help myself.'

The table jeered as Charlie turned towards Nathaniel. "What's goin' on between you two?"

"Nothin' Charlie." Nathaniel said as he glared at Charlie while taking a piece of toast biting into it quickly.

I cleared my throat before gulping down a glass of orange juice.

Everyone was eerily quiet since Charlie asked the question.

'This is what I was afraid of.' Exactly the reason why I did not want to continue this "thing" we had. I was starting to become drawn to Nat, I wanted him close to me, tight.

"Right you two, I'm thinkin' that you had something; goin' on, you know in the campy sense, but if you say it's not the case...then so be it." Charlie sipped some of his coffee.

'Campy indeed, more like bender.'

I could not believe that I was feeling this way. I am straight; I like girls. I just wanted that moment with Nathaniel that's all.

Seemingly now, I wanted more and it was showing all over my face.

Chapter Nine

After practice, I sat by my locker thinking what I should do.

I knew that I didn't want to admit being bisexual and that I needed to keep my longing for Nathaniel under control, but how?

After only one night, I was starting to feel different. My want for Nathaniel was turning into need really fast.

As much as I wanted to deny my desires, all I could think about was that time we spent in bed. How good his body felt next to mine, the snogging, kissing.

"Mmmhhh..." I breathed while closing my eyes thinking of it.

"Madden, earth to Roger. Did you have plans this evening?" My eyes were still closed as Nathaniel waltzed in.

"No I didn't, anything you had in mind?" I opened my eyes before standing up in front of him.

"Well, yeah. I thought you might want to come back over and have a few bitters or..." Nathaniel smiled wryly as I walked closer.

"Yeah I would like that a lot actually." I took his hand pulling him close to me, tight.

'Fuck, I need this, now!'

"Ah Roger, I knew you would see it my way." As soon as he finished speaking, I took his lips into my own forcing my tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmhhh...," I moaned while he dropped my towel then his to the floor.

I put my hands on his shoulders making my way down to his tight ass.

"Roger...," he whispered.

Nathaniel caressed my buttocks while flicking his tongue on my teeth.

"Nat, tell me you want this, now yeah," I said while releasing his hips to reach inside my bag for the necessities.

"Yes Roger, now baby," he growled while he sat on the bench.

'I can't live without him or this.'

Once I gazed into those beautiful browns, he reached for my cock. I stood straight up so he could easily take it all.

"Mmm, Roger. I knew this will be a lot more fun, huh?" He chuckled before grinding his face into my crotch.

"Oh Nat, sh...i...ttt...FUCK," I screamed as his nose nuzzled my jewels.

"Mmm..." he hummed while sucking my dick, invoking the pre cum out of the mushroom head.

"Ooh...Naaattt..." I breathed as he slurped me dry.

As he continued to engulf me, he placed my hand atop his hair. Instinctively, I pressed his head in further suffocating him with the hard flesh between my legs. Wrapped tightly was his mouth around it causing the fluids in my groin to build.

"Shit...oohhh...baby," I said while still forcing his head to move on my length.

Slowly he rose, looking into my eyes. While licking his lips, "Mmm Roger, come for me love, now baby." Again, he kissed me before swallowing me whole.

"Uh...oh God, I'm ohhh..." I moaned, as I could no longer hold on.

Once more, I rested my palm on his head pulling him into me. "Oh Nat...FUCK yess!"

Within seconds, I flooded his mouth with my natural wine.

"Mmm, that was good. Roger as much as I want this now, let's go yeah?"

He was right, why get caught doing this in the locker room; we will never be able to live that down.

After locking lips with him once again, I put the necessities back in my bag. I trotted over to my locker grabbing my clothes.

While I dressed, Nathaniel gave me looks that made me want to jump him.

"Stop that Nathaniel or I will tackle you right here and now." I said while zipping my fly.

Amused, he chuckled as he slipped into his shoes. "That's what I want you to do Madden. I cannot wait till we get back to the flat!"

Once we finished, we ran out to the lot to our respected cars. 'God's I want him.'

In a hurry, I drove out behind him to his place. Never had I been in such a rush to have sex with someone; the fact that it was another man sort of scared me. However, it did not make me change my mind. Although I still had my reservations about this, I wanted nothing more at that moment than to have Nathaniel Terry's ass tightly wrapped around my shaft.

Moreover, I desired to be closer than we had ever been. Really, tight.