Out O fPeoria Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

Once this was established, it was easy to get into a mode where both of us indeed got what we wanted and thereafter all our sessions involved toys. I came to see these merely as extensions of my ability to enhance her pleasure and her ability to enhance mine. It was, nevertheless, quite a while before I could bring myself to fuck Heidi really hard with a big spiked dildo. But the day did come, and so did she!

“Holy shit! That was good,” Heidi said as I lay beside her clutching the thing with both hands, panting with the effort. “Do it again! Now!!”

For myself, as the big dick had never appealed to me neither did the big dildo. Jane had always remarked on the tightness of my vagina, and I realized that after all this time and ‘exposure’, it was still tight, and that I liked it the way it was. This was the way I was meant to be. I did not like to be penetrated by a large object, whether cock or dildo. Chacun a son gout!

Eventually we found the perfect toy for me. It was one of the more elaborate ones. A metal clip was attached to the clitoral hood and a smallish, obelisk-shaped metal object inserted deep into the vagina. There were two controls. One made the obelisk inside vibrate. The other passed an electric current between obelisk and clip through the vaginal wall and into the clitoris. The controls could be operated independently.

Initially, I insisted on operating the controls myself, which I did tentatively. Later on, when I had gained confidence, Heidi took over, and while I pumped into her with a full size spiked dildo taking her from one orgasm to the next, she would keep me on edge for hours, teasing with the controls until I was practically begging her for release. The best of all was when she left the device buzzing, with the controls on neutral, and licked the tip of my clit.

Oh God! I was in heaven! “So you found the toy you like,” Heidi said. She gave it to me. “No problem”, she said, “I can always get another. That one is anyway a bit mild for me, I need an upgrade.” She gave me a wicked look and I slapped her arm playfully.

“Once, I wore one of those at one of Cecils ‘parties’. On full blast. And I had no panties on so I had to clinch my cunt tight to hold it in. Can you imagine, you are making small talk with this fat banker and suddenly this monstrous orgasm gushes over you ---- and you have to keep going as though nothing is happening. I told Cecil later and he gave me a hard time. But I just told him his parties were so boring a girl had to do something to keep herself amused! That shut him up.”
“Mind you,” she continued, “I only tried that once. “It was a hell of a struggle and in the end I had to go to the bathroom and take the damn thing out, though I had promised myself I would not.”

One day, while we were lying comatose after a long session, Heidi inevitably smoking a cigarette, she said

“Now wouldn’t it be nice if, just occasionally, we had a nice cock to work on. How would you feel about that?”

“Hmmm! I’m not sure,” I managed after a while. What exactly do you have in mind?”

“Let’s not beat about the bush, Susan,” Heidi said. “We do both ‘swing both ways’, if you get my meaning….”

“Maybe you already get too much cock,” she continued dreamily. “But what about me? I haven’t sat on a decent rod for months! And I have to confess, the mere idea of watching while you riding a long, fat dick turns me on wondrously!”

I was silent for a while, wondering whether this was a test, or whether she could possibly be serious. I finally took the bull by the horns.

“Well if you want to try a threesome, then I’m game,” I said. “God knows whether I’d enjoy it, but I’m willing to give it a try. However, which particular cock did you have in mind?”

“Well there’s the rub,” she said. “It’s got to be a good one. How many guys could match our pace? Let’s work on that and see if we can come up with something.”

I reflected on this and after an initial period of disapproval, I thought it was not a bad idea. I thought of Alex, and Bob --- both scattered to the winds. I had enjoyed fucking them, and being fucked by them. Threesomes or foursomes even, with a man in the middle were things I had experience of and had enjoyed. How it would be with Heidi, I could not say, but she certainly had a point. I got cock until it was coming out of my ears, but that was work. I certainly could take pleasure from a cock that turned me on. But whose cock would do this? And how could we avoid ‘complications’?

As it turned out, this problem solved itself, and in the most unlikely manner you can imagine! It happened like this.

Cecil had landed one of his ‘specials’ on me, a gent from ‘abroad’, I was told. I had him for an entire weekend, which was very extraordinary and of course did not exactly please me, since it would deprive me of my two certain days a week with Heidi.

“Sorry about this Susan,” Cecil had said, “Realize it’s an imposition. But this is a really important client. I’m sure it will not make you content with the situation, but this is an exceptional account and a ‘double bonus’ is the least you can expect. If, as I believe, a substantial investment results, I guarantee you will receive a substantial cut of the take.”

Cecil was a man of his word, so I was under no illusions that this weekend alone would fatten my bank account very substantially and I resigned myself to it. Heidi, too, ‘understood’.

“Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!” was her way of describing it!

The weekend did not get off to a great start however, when the Guest, who turned out to be from Singapore, insisted that on the way to my place we stop off at a sex shop, from where he emerged loaded down with brown paper bags, each later found to contain quantities of porn videos. His idea of a ‘weekend of pleasure’, it seemed, was to watch porn videos, virtually continually, whilst being serviced orally.

I mean, don’t get the wrong idea. He was a perfect gentleman, and you could not have wanted a more polite or courteous guest. But his thing with the videos was something new for me, and I had some adjusting to do.

“You understand, in my country….” He said at least a hundred times, always apologetically. I got the point. At home he was allowed to fuck, but ‘other things’ were off limits. Oral sex, it seemed, was a capital offence! Importing porn videos likewise.

Well, professional as I had become, I adjusted. He sat on the couch, watching video after video, while I sucked, stroked and wanked his cock. He came within the hour, but ten minutes later was back up again. Next time it was two hours, and so on. As you can imagine, sucking him rapidly took second place to wanking him! A girl’s mouth, even one as experienced as mine, could only take so much.

I will admit it was a letdown that one’s own body was not center stage -- the major stimulating factor --- but I supposed my Guest, being no doubt a pillar of he local community, could get to see, and probably fuck, all the gorgeous bodies he wanted to in his own country. What he couldn’t get was head, and porn. Made sense, even if it did not do much for the ego!

I was not myself much into porn, but I could not help but see what was on the screen. It was after all only a few feet from the couch (he had insisted we move close). Clearly, my Guest was into young girls. All the girls in the movies he had chosen looked underage, though I am given to understand that producers of porn movies are adapt at the art of using make-up, pigtails, school attire and the like, to take ten years off a girl’s age! Whatever, they looked young and they were nubile and pretty.

After a while -- well if you can’t beat them, join them---- I also reveled in the gorgeous bodies, that one after another, or in pairs or groups, graced the screen. Between you, me and the wall, there was more than one I would not at all have turned away! But suddenly, my attention was drawn to one of the guys being serviced. In a porn movie, you didn’t get to see a lot of the guy, I found, but this one, although his appearances were irregular, looked distinctly familiar. Was I dreaming, or who the hell was that? The same guy appeared in several of the movies, and it became a challenge for me, as I wanked my Guest’s cock erect yet again, to figure it out.

Finally it came to me. But even then I could not believe it. Unfortunately, my Guest had moved on. Now he was into orgy movies with several guys serviced by many girls who liked nothing more, it seemed than to have cum splash over their faces. Some of the scenes were debauchery even for me, ‘fallen woman’ that I was! and as the weekend wore on, we moved from bad to worse.

“In my country, you understand….” Came for the thousandth time. I managed to keep my patience and my mouth shut just long enough, but what a relief when the door closed on his back. I would have to have a word with Cecil. Racist I was not, but wanking a guy stupid while he sat back watching teenage girls get screwed, skewered and spewed all over was not my idea of a weekend, not even a working one!

I shut the door on him, and rushed to the massive pile of discarded videos littering the floor. Which ones had they been? Eventually I latched onto one. ‘Nymphoteen Spycam Nr 3’ was the title -- very revealing! I ran the video, which was grainy at best, and there was my guy lying on his back being ridden very professionally by a young girl with gorgeously formed, pear-shaped tits, the flattest of flat stomachs and an action that would have done Tina herself proud. Very occasionally the man’s face came into view, and as I watched the certainty grew. I knew this guy. Hell, did I ever know him!

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers
12