Out of Afrika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Oskar gently pushed her head away and stood up to follow the girl. The techie had done his job very well. Oskar learned everything that had been discussed, and, as well, had seen the lovely older woman amongst all the useless white men. She must be something he deduced. He noted that she wore a nameplate on her impressive front as did all of the directors. He asked the techie to get the name, it was Mrs Clarissa Johnson. Oskar wrote the name down and proceeded back to his office. He added the name to the file he was building on the Confederacy Country Club. He closed and locked his door. Simone still knelt, and she had opened her blouse to expose her beautiful breasts. He was hard again in an instant, picked her up from the floor and bent the married white woman at the waist over the couch. He entered her doggy style and she took his full erection with ease, pushing back as he twisted to get the right angle to drive her over the edge to a crushing orgasm.

Greens Committee Chairman David led Clarissa quietly down the deserted hallway. He sat on a couch in the empty Chapel as she locked the door and then she sat beside him, her pretty sundress rode up high on her thighs exposing her wonderful legs. David was envious of Maxwell. His own wife was disinterested in sex, but it did not prevent her from not even allowing him to glance sideways at another woman. He was drinking in the lovely Clarissa whom he surmised may have been forty but was probably younger. He felt his cock twitch as she started to talk to him-

"My dear David" she flirted.

"I have been thinking that you would make a perfect Club President, and I am willing to support you in any way I can to make that happen."

As she spoke she quietly put her hand halfway up his muscular thigh.

He was flabbergasted. Her hand on his leg had caused his cock to throb. It had been so long, he needed relief in the worst way.

"Yes, Clarissa, I am indeed hoping for that eventuality when Tom retires"

Her hand went higher on his leg, her beautiful manicured fingernails making the slightest of scratching sounds. His heart was pounding. He had wanted this woman for years and she had never seemed the slightest bit interested.

"Well, sweet David, I am sure that I can convince Tom to retire whenever you think it would be to your advantage. After all, he has been President for a very long time."

She knew exactly how long it was, as Tom had come to her parent's house the first night he was Club President. He had a bottle of champagne with him to celebrate, only to find her parents were out at a dinner party, and she was home alone. How could she forget him taking her virginity that night? A girl never forgets her first time. He had taught her a lot that night, especially about oral sex.

She continued, "But there is one slight favour I want in return, and that would be naming me Chair of the Greens Committee."

Her hand was inches from his erect cock. She slid it up further, rubbing his hard cock through his pants.

He moaned loudly.

She unzipped his pants and spit on and licked her hand as she took his hard cock into her dainty hand.

She stroked him hard. He had not had sex in a very long time.

She talked dirty to him, "I want you to wake up tomorrow morning and push your hard cock into your wife's back, you will say you love her, while you think of me. You will think of the next time we meet with my ruby red lips on your cock, and my big breasts in your mouth, you will push it into her and work on her to cum, you know she needs an orgasm badly."

He could not hold back and he came in her hand, she quickly brought her left hand up to deal with his strong ejaculation and watched as his cum coated her wedding rings. She knew exactly how long to stroke and she stopped at the very instant he finished his orgasm. He was panting and had started to sweat profusely. She got up and walked over to the small baptismal font and washed her hands. She thought about the chapel. When she was President what would she do with this place?

She returned to the matter at hand and sat down pushing her breasts into David's chest while her knee made contact with his crotch. He was pinned in place. Moving her mouth close to his ear, she whispered conspiratorially, "And now, my dear David, we must plan next steps: -

"I will meet with Tom and have him meet with Bill alone to review the Constitution of the Club regarding the proper changing of the guard procedure. They are not to speak of this until Tom resigns at a Board meeting.

"Probably the Executive Committee of the Board makes the decision, so you will have lunch with each member alone. Find out their soft spot, see what they want. Offer them what they want, or suggest they resign. You can always deny them what you offer, just like our politicians do every day. But don't do that until you are safely on the job.

"Then you will meet with Bill, and TELL him, not ask him, that you will be the new President.

"You know as well as I do that the Board needs new ideas and new members. I will not be the token woman member anymore. There are some great young women members, let's involve more of them, perhaps some of them would look after the new President like I am now doing.

"Did you know the President has private rooms where he can hold one-on-one meetings? You and I will be able to meet there intimately whenever we want.

"Finally, before you go home, go to the locker room, shower and change, you do not want to go home smelling of my perfume.

"Are you in agreement with ALL of what I have just said?"

David said, "Yes that sounds like a very good plan. I will do as you suggest."

She moved his head and deep French kissed him, hard, long and passionately. She had him right where she wanted him.

He left the Chapel leaving Clarissa to tidy up the room before she then left for the parking lot. She noted Tom's car was in the space reserved for the Club President. Not for long, she thought.

Her phone vibrated with an incoming text - it was Igoro. He told her he had stopped in at the market, bought steaks and a tossed salad and a French stick. He would cook and clean up. He asked her to select the wine as he was not familiar with matching wine and food. She smiled. At eighteen he was more mature than most thirty-year-old men she knew. A lovely candlelit dinner with her new black lover would make her day perfect.

As she approached the gate, the Head of Security saluted her. She gave him a friendly wave.

She could get used to the respect very quickly.

She gunned the Mercedes down the country road, she loved the guttural roar of its powerful engine.

She would be home soon, she could not wait.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12