Out of Bounds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rylee had spent so much time assuming that Dante viewed her like a daughter or a child that she had never allowed herself to imagine that maybe he thought of her as something more. Even if he didn't love her back the way she loved him, that didn't mean he couldn't find her attractive. Dante had yet to realize that she had woken up allowing her a few moments to think things through. Before she could change her mind, Rylee moved her hand out and covered the impressive sized bulge on his lap with her own small hand. She smiled when she heard Dante gasp. She pressed a little harder and moved her hand up and down. She wanted him to be sure that she was awake and this was intentional not some slip or mistake while she slept. Without moving her hand away from his cock, she lifted her head from his lap and met his eye, a small smile playing on her lips.

Dante stared down in shock at Rylee while his dick got harder than he ever thought possible. He struggled to believe what was happening. When she smiled up at him like that he knew that this real. She wanted him, even if only for the moment. He would consider the consequences later. Could this possibly end his friendship with Hank? Hell yes. Could this end any relationship with Rylee? Another hell yes. Did he give a shit at the moment? Fuck no. All he could consider in that moment was tasting this girl in every way imaginable.

"Rylee, you have to stop right now if you don't want this to go any further. Once we go down this road I don't think I have it in me to stop. You need to be sure." Rylee groaned a little. She didn't need him to be in dad mode right now. It was sweet that he was still trying to protect her but damn, she was not a kid. She knew what she was doing and she wanted this. God did she want this. To prove to him just how sure she was, Rylee stood up before him, gripped them hem of her shirt and pulled it slowly up over her head never breaking eye contact. She tossed her shirt off to the side and climbed onto Dante's lap.

Dante growled at the feeling of Rylee's pussy separated from him by only a few pieces of fabric. She looked hot as hell as she took her shirt off and straddled him. No longer able to resist, Dante gripped the hair at the nap of her neck and pulled her into him. His lips finally met hers and it was everything he had ever imagined. She tasted like cherry chapstick and her lips were softer than anybody's he had ever kissed before. Rylee kissed him back like her life depended on it. Her tongue probed its way into his mouth swirling and meeting his own. She kissed her way down his jaw and planted soft sweet pecks on his neck before returning to his mouth.

Her body moved against his in perfect rhythm putting just enough pressure on his lap to feel incredible but not too much as to make him cum too quickly. He worked his hands up and down the smooth skin on her back relishing the warmth of her body under his fingers. Rylee hands worked through his hair tugging lighting and driving him mad. Dante pulled her lower lip between his teeth dragging it out with just enough pressure to make her moan. He needed her naked in his bed. Sooner rather than later.

Dante rose off the couch, his arms wrapping tightly around her keeping her body pressed tight against him. She took his queue and wound her legs around his hips so he could carry her. Dante moved up the stairs with little effort never breaking their kiss. His fingers dug into her ass, squeezing the flesh between in his palms. When they reached his bedroom, Dante kicked the door open gently and strode across the room. He threw Rylee on the bed awarding him a squeal of delight. He stood back to study her. Rylee blushed under his gaze but never let her eyes wander from him. She lay flat on her back in her bra and shorts. Her ponytail had worked its way loose sometime over the course of the night allowing her dark auburn hair to spill around her shoulders.

"Jesus baby, what are you doing to me?"

Rylee took his words in a much different way than he had intended. She immediately worried that maybe she had pushed him into this. Maybe his erection earlier was because of something on the tv or he was thinking about another girl. Then she had gone and assumed something she had no right to. Of course he wouldn't have told her no after she started touching him. What guy would? Just because his body wanted her didn't mean his mind necessarily agreed. Tears welled in her eyes and the doubt began to consume her.

"Rylee sweetheart, why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Was I too rough?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched you like that or started this. I probably seem so pathetic to you right now. I just thought that you were hard for me but then I realized that that probably wasn't true and now you feel sorry for me and..." Dante moved to the bed and pulled her onto his lap.

"Baby please don't say that. I want you so badly. I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't. I have wanted you for years but I never thought you saw me as anything more than Uncle Dante. I would have kissed you a hell of a lot sooner if I knew you thought of me the same way. You have no idea how hard I have fought my feelings for you. I never want to hurt you Ry. You mean the world to me." Tears welled in Rylee's eyes again but this time they were out of happiness.

"Please kiss me...Uncle Dante." Rylee giggled when Dante groaned at the use of his name. A deep dark part of him that he chose to ignore was turned on even more when she called him uncle while begging him to kiss her. He let the thought pass as quickly at it had come and moved his attention to pleasing the beautiful girl in his bed. He made quick work removing her bra and pulling her nipple into his mouth. He sucked and nipped at her breast enjoying every little sound that came out of her. His other hand worked her breast kneading it in his palm and tweaking her nipple between his thumb and index finger. Her body squirmed with every nip. her heads were threaded through his hair once again massaging his scalp.

"Please Dante!"

"Please what baby girl?" Her grinned as she begged him loving the sound of his name coming from her lips wrapped up in her passion.

"I don't know. Just...touch me!"

"I am touching you sweet girl. You need to be more specific."

"Everywhere! I need you Dante, please."

"As you wish." Dante smirked before giving her what she wanted so desperately. He drug his fingers down her body with a feather light touch working towards the button of her little shorts. He hoped she didn't have some sort of attachment to them as he ripped them open sending the button flying across the room. He yanked the material down her thighs bring her lacy little thong down with them. The shorts were discarded onto the floor and he took a minute to stare at her body. Fuck she was beautiful.

Rylee squirmed under his stare. The lust in Dante's eyes did nothing to diminish her insecurities. She stressed about every scar or stretch mark displayed right there for him to see. Rylee reached out to pull him down to her and end the tantalizing examination but he pulled back out of her grasp.

"Rylee, you are so beautiful. I wish you could see yourself as I see you."

"It might help if you were naked too." How had she ended up without a scrap of clothing on while was fully dressed. That would not do. If she was going to be exposed like this, it was only fair that he would be as well.

"Anything for you sweetheart."

Dante winked at her and pulled his shirt over his head throwing in somewhere in the same vicinity that her shorts had gone. He stood back up and popped the button on his own jeans drawing them slowly away from him body, tormenting Rylee. She shot him a dirty look for teasing her.

"Well, get on with it!"

Dante laughed but obeyed her demand stripping the rest of the way from his jeans and then his boxers. Rylee gapped at his hard naked body. She let her eyes travel over him taking in every inch. She made a mental note to spend time tracing the black ink on his chest and arms with her finger... or better yet, maybe her tongue. Rylee wiggled her finger at him, motioning him back onto the bed. His lips immediately found their way back to hers. Rylee's body hummed with satisfaction at the feeling of his bare skin brushing against her own. Something about his naked body hovering over her own, boxing her in beneath him made her feel safe.

Dante's cock was hard as a rock. He fought the urge to bury himself deep inside her skipping all the other stuff and jumping straight in. But no, that wouldn't do. A girl like Rylee deserved more than a wham bam thank you ma'am kind of fuck. She deserved to be loved. The dirty stuff could come later. Instead, he focused on savoring every inch of her body. He kissed his way down her arms sucking each of her fingers into his mouth one by one. He then returned to her neck biting and sucking at her sensitive flesh. She wiggled underneath him, muttering under her breath. Dante then kissed his way down her stomach and then down each leg individually. He sank his teeth into the flesh of her thighs.

"Dante!"

Every nerve in her body was tingling and ultra sensitive and her pussy was dripping. No matter how good it felt to have him worshipping her like this, she was growing impatient. She needed him inside her. Now. Dante laughed at her frustrations but made no move to speed things along. He hadn't even got to taste her yet let alone touch her. He trailed his fingers back up her thigh and finally gave her a sliver of what she wanted so badly. Her pussy was hot, wet, and more than ready for him. Dante spent some time playing with her clit making her wither on the bed moaning out his name over and over. She bucked her hips wildly as he built her up. Rylee screamed as he finally sank a finger into her. Just one was all it took. She was tighter than Dante could have imagined. Her pussy milked his finger as he worked it in and out of her body. Once he got her stretched out a bit, he added a second finger and repeated the process before adding a third. While his fingers worked in and out of her dripping sex, he used his thumb to massage her clit. Almost as soon as he did this, her body began to tremble.

"Oh god. Dante! Fuck that feels good." She didn't hold back as she moaned and hollered his name while her orgasm flooded through her. When she finally came out the other side of it she was panting, working to catch her breathe.

"Rylee, I need to ask you something and I need you to be honest with me."

Rylee hummed back at him, still to worn out to speak.

"Have you... I mean are you... baby, are you a virgin?" Dante had always assumed that she had had sex before. She had boyfriends in the past and lord only knew what teenage boys could be like. The thought that she might not have would never have crossed his mind if he hadn't felt how tight she was. Not only that but when he was fingering her, he swore he could feel the resistance of her hymn stopping his fingers from going in too far. His suspicions were confirmed by the intense blush that broke out on Rylee's face.

"Shit Ry, I am so sorry. I would have gone slower if I knew that. I should have lit candles and lined the bed with rose petals or something. We don't have to go any further."

"Dante, I am not 5 years old anymore. I am a damn adult. If I want you to stop or if I wanted candles and rose petals I would have told you so. Stop treating me like a kid and fuck me!"

Rylee had a point and he knew it. He was still treating her like she wasn't capable of making her own decisions and he knew that she wasn't going to let that fly. She said she wanted to be fucked so that exactly what he was going to do though he preferred this time be more like making love. The fucking would come later. Unfortunately this was about the time Dante remember an important detail.

"I don't have any condoms." What kind of red blooded American mad didn't have condoms? Well, the kind who had been hung up on a girl that was so out of bounds it wasn't even funny. He hadn't had sex in over 6 months so had no need to keep them stocked. Looks like that was about to back fire on him.

"I'm on the pill. I have been for years. I trust you. If you say your clean, I believe you." Rylee looked up at him with all the trust in the world.

"I promise, I am baby. Are you sure though?"

"God yes. I need you."

Rylee braced herself against the bed as she prepared for him to enter her the first time. He moved slowly which she was thankful for. The tip of his cock pressed into her feeling amazing but as he pushed further in, the tightness got more and more uncomfortable. She felt like he was going to split her in two. More than once she considered making him stop. Just when she started to feel like she wouldn't be able to take it anymore, Dante stopped moving and the pain started to subside. He allowed her body to adjust to his girth and for her to get used to the feeling. After a few moments the pain moved to the back of her mind and her need was back in full force. Slowly at first she began to rock her hips allowing Dante to move inside her. He allowed her to take the lead even though the grip of her pussy around him was almost unbearable. He wanted nothing more than to pound into her over and over until she was screaming his name again.

Rylee's paced picked up as she gained her confidence. Dante had given her control long enough to get comfortable but now that they were past that first part, she wanted him to take over and show her what it was like to be fucked. Without saying a word she was able to convey what she wanted to him. It was as if he could read her mind or her body and knew just what to do to make her come unglued. His fingers gripped her hips leaving fingertip shaped bruises on her skin. The feeling of marking her like that made him feel powerful and like he owned her. Not in a crazy possessive way like he wanted to chain her up in a basement or something. More in the sense that she was his and had his mark to prove it.

Dante knew he wasn't going to last long. He had waited for this for far too long. He slammed his hips into her, burying his cock deeper and deeper inside her while his fingers moved back up to play with her clit. She cried out with each trust and her breasts bounced in rhythm with his movements. He alternated watching the look of ecstasy on her face and the alluring way her tits moved. Her felt her body start to tremble beneath him as another orgasm ripped through her body. His name fell from her lips over and over pushing him towards his own release. It wasn't moments after her body had gone limp from exhaustion of her orgasm that he felt the pressure build up in his balls. He threw his head back as his cum filler her sweet pussy. He felt her muscles flex around him milking his cock until there was nothing left.

By the time Dante was able to move to pull his deflated cock out of her, she was sound asleep next to him her legs still spread wide and his cum dripping out of her. Dante had to stop himself from taking a picture so he would never forget the imagine of her like that. He refrained by telling himself that he would hopefully get the chance to see her like this many more times.

Dante went into the connecting bathroom to wash himself up a bit and get ready for bed himself. He carried a warm wash cloth back into the bedroom and used it to gently clean Rylee up. He wiped her pussy clean from his juices and also used the cloth to wipe down the insides of her thighs. He tossed it in the laundry basket and then crawled into bed. He fell asleep quickly with Rylee's naked body curled up next to his own.

12